Session 12 July 2014

Laura said:
Q: (L) So anyhow, as I was saying, he wrote The Gallic Wars. In The Gallic Wars, it's really a conundrum, because you see this incredible shining spirit on the one hand, and then you read of these incredible acts of barbarity on the other hand. But the thing is, the only reports that we know of about most of what's in The Gallic Wars is what Caesar "wrote". So, let me ask...

(Pierre) Did he exaggerate the number of casualties to impress the people in Rome?

A: Not only! Others added to this later to increase the horror factor. Notice that his closest friend was a Gaul from Spain. Also notice the extraordinary honor in which he was held in Gaul for centuries after his death. Also notice the very fact that the legend of a great soul come down to earth!
Probably the same applies to all those stories about homosexuality or bisexuality of Caesar.
Also the literary character of Jesus has several aspects of be "gay". Perhaps these aspects are due to the need to steal (by the elite) the female rol in the state religion as priestesses. The Vestals were replaced by male priests of the church, with their feminine characteristics.

Laura said:
Q: (L) And they were like mistresses or something?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Were those the only three?

A: No, but others had no long term relationship. Also understand that "Roman" does not necessarily mean "from or in Rome" or even Italy. Many Gauls were "Roman".
And today, maybe "American" does not necessarily mean from or in the United States. If the name of our civilization is America, will hit hard in all parts of the world when it falls. As Atlantis, or to a lesser extent, Babylon or Rome.

Avé Caesar, morituri te salutant - ô Divus Julius Chrestus
Its appears like we can speak here to You ? :) thank You for all, You help everywhere, every time when we ask deeply and when its necesserly even in littles.
Hope some translation in french from Carotta's book. ;) Amen.
tanks for this transcription. Beatrix

+++++++++++++++++++
Quote from: portoftheangels on July 15, 2014, 02:24:19 AM

Thank you so much for asking these questions. I was also just re-reading these old transcripts. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

It's so weird that I always seem to know when there has been a session and a couple of days before I seem to be having some information download about the subject too. How weird is that? The weekend before this session I was sitting on my front porch and began to think about Caesar and Jesus. So I came in and was re-reading transcripts that I could find that had any information about them. Same thing has happened a couple of times when I have been waiting for a session. I love all of you guys and so enjoy these sessions. I am feeling so connected to everyone. I wish I was there.
++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi portoftheangels,

You're 'gifted' . . .
If you read "An Experiment with Time" by the British aeronautical engineer J. W. Dunne (1875–1949) on the subjects of precognitive dreams and a theory of time which he called Serialism it will answer your query.

ciao,
Merlin

Hello lovely people! I wanted to ask you what do you think (because unfortunately I'm not familiar with your research) about Julius Nepos's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Nepos story actually being Ceasar's? Offcorse mixed and years don't fit, also Halley's Comet appeared 374 AD, not 379 AD, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halley%27s_Comet but it could be some declination- I don't know. It's interesting that Nepos on latin means nephew and Julius Nepos was nephew of famous Marcellinus, similar like Caesar and Marius, also 451 AD when Halley's comet appeared again could be a year Caesar was assasinated not neccesary the year of battle with Attila. There are some ideas that Nepos was killed in Diocletian's pallace
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julije_Nepot, so it could be that Caesar was murdered there and then brought to Rome?
Interesting what is written about Posidonius: His influence on philosophical thinking lasted until the Middle Ages, as is shown by citation in the Suda, the massive medieval lexicon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posidonius - why? because he lived close to Middle Ages! :)
Anyway, Caesar rocks. AVE!

I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

It isn't the first time I read this session, yet I think it's the first time I read it right. I remembered the fear part but nothing else. To live is to be ready to make the ultimate sacrifice, it seems...I wish I could say that I take this realisation well or that I am ready for that, but I'm not. It's terribly unsettling.

Not sure if this is the original Jesus Christ = Julius Caesar session, but this one asks a lot about Caesar so I think it makes sense to post it here. A friend of a friend is a gemologist, and along with a bracelet came this coin with Caesar on one side, and the Coliseum on the other. I love it! Sorry the coliseum is a little fuzzy.

Attachments

• caesar.png
    caesar.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • colliseum.png
    colliseum.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
This is a short quote from the Caesar interview that was giving me food for thought...

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Pierre) Is he [CAESAR] planning to reincarnate?

A: Only in a new world.

Q: (L) You mean like after a transition to 4th density?

A: Yes.

If JC is currently (or momentarily/ eternally) residing in 5-D, how could he go about reincarnating in 4-D?

If my memory serves me well, he normally would have to return to 3-D to be harvested, either rather quickly due to his outstanding personality, or with the next transition to come.

But could there be a way for him (and others) to make it directly from 5-D to 4-D?

If JC is currently (or momentarily/ eternally) residing in 5-D, how could he go about reincarnating in 4-D?

If my memory serves me well, he normally would have to return to 3-D to be harvested, either rather quickly due to his outstanding personality, or with the next transition to come.

But could there be a way for him (and others) to make it directly from 5-D to 4-D?

5D is where you go when you die in 3D and 4D. It is the contemplation zone or density. So a person who has learned the lessons needed in 3D and die going to 5D can then be born into 4D from 5D. Hope that make sense.

5D is where you go when you die in 3D and 4D. It is the contemplation zone or density. So a person who has learned the lessons needed in 3D and die going to 5D can then be born into 4D from 5D. Hope that make sense.

Thanks, Mike. Yes it does make sense. I must have missed some passages in the transcripts that would have cleared things up for me.

What I do remember though is some remark by the C's that mentioned something like a detour (probably for souls going to 5-D due to mishaps or cataclysms) to 4-D via 5-D "while picking up a few things on the way."

Sadly I couldn't get the search engine to find anything useful.

I remember what you are referring to. I think the context is that there was discussion with the C's about dying and going to 5D before the Wave and missing the chance to transition to 4D from 3D directly and would that mean that a person misses there chance. And that the C's were saying no big deal if you die and go from 3D to 5D, if you have learned the 3D lessons, because you could die in 3D, go to 5D, and then reincarnate into 4D, "while picking up a few things on the way" in terms of 5D.

This is a short quote from the Caesar interview that was giving me food for thought...

My take on that is that he did in fact complete 3D, or make 51% STO. So no need to go back to 3D. And he is still in 5D at this "time", because from our 3D perspective, earth has not transitioned (fully?) to 4D.

The "picking up a few things on the way" always sounded like 'extra credit' or 'summer classes' to me. Like if you were just a few percent off from 4D graduation, you could do some extra learning in 5D to make the grade to 4D. Or maybe it's just referring to a life review before 4D incarnation. :-P

Back
Top Bottom