Session 12 June 2008

Windmill knight said:
NSD said:
Very informative session, i am now in similar position with many question's about one person, is it true love or just a trick to drain my energy, hard to see the right way or maybe i am to careful, don't want to make mistake.

I think that the main question for anyone in such situation should be: Am I part of a trick to drain their energy? Then you can ask if it's the other way around. Or is it both? Remember it takes two to tango. I don't mean this as an assessment of your situation of which I know nothing, NSD, but generally speaking. :)

Good point Windmill knight, that can be truth.

Deedlet said:
And here we are talking about a "creature" with NO emotional center and this is very interesting... so I'm also wondering what this 'creature' is categorized as. If not OP or psychopath. :huh:

I think the point is that 'there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreampt of in your philosophy'. There are more 'creatures' here than we have any idea, we've just begun to scratch the surface of understanding the variations.

Odyssey said:
Thanks AI. I thought that heavy matter was referring to STS but the use of the word creative in the same sentence threw me off. When I think of STS I think of entropy, not creativity.

Maybe thinking of heavy matter as the 'building blocks', as in primal matter might help. 'Creation' utilizes primal matter, thus its connection. The consciousness that is 'in' all matter is sleeping more heavily in primal matter, thus the 'heavy sleeping matter'. Not sure if that clarifies or not....

anart said:
Deedlet said:
And here we are talking about a "creature" with NO emotional center and this is very interesting... so I'm also wondering what this 'creature' is categorized as. If not OP or psychopath. :huh:

I think the point is that 'there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreampt of in your philosophy'. There are more 'creatures' here than we have any idea, we've just begun to scratch the surface of understanding the variations.

Thanks anart, that's an interesting and very plausible explanation. :)

To a greater or lesser degree, we are all wounded, and therefore, apparently, possibly very vulnerable to this type of creature. They sound pretty dangerous to me. Perhaps that's what the reference to everyone being tired was related to (everyone there was being influenced by the creature to a greater or lesser degree, perhaps)?

As far as being creatures, it doesn't sound like they have much soul potential, aside from that which seeks unconsciousness.

Perhaps my psychopath is really one of these chimera's (creatures without emotional centers)--I'll have to meditate on that.

Edit: I just re-read this transcript, and there's really a lot here. Much, much to think about.

Edit #2: This forum discussion on Les Visible, ties in to this transcript, especially on page 4 to the question of Les Visible being "loaded" http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8059.45

I still do not fully understand all the concepts involved here, so if someone can explain what this "heavy" matter actually is
I would appreciate that.

Is it connected to 1st dimensional stuff for instance, as in minerals and dirt, rocks etc acting as a container for this sleeping consciousness, or is it not related to actual hard/solid substance at all?

When I think of this "heavy" matter stuff, I usually think of the lower astral plane substance and somehow connect the consciousness in residence there, to 1st, or even 2nd dimensional stuff, but "heavy matter" isn`t even a dimensional thing is it?

Heavy matter would simply be in residence, along with the STS polarity, no matter what the dimension, so would that be a better explanation, or am I still way off?

anart said:
Odyssey said:
Thanks AI. I thought that heavy matter was referring to STS but the use of the word creative in the same sentence threw me off. When I think of STS I think of entropy, not creativity.

Maybe thinking of heavy matter as the 'building blocks', as in primal matter might help. 'Creation' utilizes primal matter, thus its connection. The consciousness that is 'in' all matter is sleeping more heavily in primal matter, thus the 'heavy sleeping matter'. Not sure if that clarifies or not....

This helps. Thanks.

:) Thank you very much for this transcript :)

Wow, this is a bomb!

A 'crime of authority'... I think I have been murdered at least a thousand times!

I have been recently identifying two different persons in my relationships, suffering from a pain in the right leg. One is my father who is walking like Dr House, and the second one is my new boss, who has had a knee surgery (the day I was hired).

The point is that as soon as I find myself in their presence, I feel pain in my right leg.
Then, these persons would feel fine, walking normally and doing gestures that they normally would not be able to do. As I protect myself against this situation(by trying to relieve the pain with a kind of fence), I saw their pain increasing.

But they seem to be aware of this 'little scheme', that they 'have an opportunity'; it seems to be related to persons having a 'position of power' towards me.

A problem is that the pain does not relieve as I leave them and find myself alone. I always have to 'cleanse' these areas.

Another clue is that when walking in the street, there are people looking at the place where I would feel pain (not always the legs..even places where I feel nothing), and I have been wondering for a while that there were people able to 'see' what I identified as thought forms, or something else. Often, people keep looking at my belly as there was something really 'too much' in this place. Today they are looking at my right leg.

I sometimes feel that there is a big thing were it is written 'come on guys, leech from me', though I have been identifying such 'things' (a big cross hanging on my back for example) :huh:

anart said:
Deedlet said:

What would be the difference between one of these "creatures" and a psychopath?

I am just about finished reading Martha Stout's, Myth of Sanity.

Laura said:
A: Close. You must never forget that this is a real war at the deepest levels, a war for souls and the future. All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome. All sorts of ploys will be utilized to destroy your unity. This was begun at your births and includes early childhood torture at the hands of those most susceptible to control in your lives. This was intended to make dysfunctional traits that would interfere with the successful completion of your respective missions. It is a great challenge. But you knew it beforehand and were strengthened for the task.

Stout's work with dissociative states certainly sheds light on the above statement.

Meager1 said:
I still do not fully understand all the concepts involved here, so if someone can explain what this "heavy" matter actually is
I would appreciate that.

Is it connected to 1st dimensional stuff for instance, as in minerals and dirt, rocks etc acting as a container for this sleeping consciousness, or is it not related to actual hard/solid substance at all?

When I think of this "heavy" matter stuff, I usually think of the lower astral plane substance and somehow connect the consciousness in residence there, to 1st, or even 2nd dimensional stuff, but "heavy matter" isn`t even a dimensional thing is it?

Heavy matter would simply be in residence, along with the STS polarity, no matter what the dimension, so would that be a better explanation, or am I still way off?

Hi Meager I suggest you to read this (It is also in secret history)

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement2.htm

Thanks, I`ve read that before of course, but the review was good.

It might have something to do with getting caught up in the details and being stuck in some repetitious and useless thought loop about them.

For instance, if nothing is solid, then what is heavier?

And I`ll get stuck thinking about that, over and over again!

It`s like going around in circles, instead of moving on from one idea, to the next one.

I seem to have to over "speculate" on the littlest things, way to much.

Can`t seem to break the habit, though I know it does me no good, whats so ever.

Meager1 said:
I seem to have to over "speculate" on the littlest things, way to much.

Can`t seem to break the habit, though I know it does me no good, whats so ever.

Have you taken the UltraMind quizzes here on the forum to see if your brain chemistry needs balancing?

Well, there it is again..I started to take the quiz, then I got side tracked researching some of the supplements etc, and never got back to it!

I`ll go back now and do it again, and try to stay with it to the end, this time.

Back
Top Bottom