Session 12 June 2008

Much to ponder with this session. Thanks for sharing.

Can someone explain this?

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

What is meant by "heavy sleeping matter"?

Thank-you for sharing. Not only are you guys doing the heavy lifting for the planet but you have a target on your back as well. I really admire how tough you guys are.

Odyssey said:

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

In the sense as it's used in the FOTCM principles, i.e. dense (heavy) matter, which is the sleeping half of creation/consciousness. The implication being that such individuals are more "in tune" or "close" to matter, i.e. STS.

DanielS said:
Q: (L) Any other questions? What are we going to do about {name deleted}? (discussion) (Perceval) Is not having an emotional center the same as being a psychopath?

A: Not exactly, but close.

Q: (Andromeda) Does he feel any emotions?

A: Not what you call true emotions. But you haven't experienced the full range either. Most of what you experience is chemical, though there is a true emotional component. You are still the "princess in the tower" kept captive by the dragons set to keep you captive.

Q: (L) What are the dragons?

A: Fear and distortions of your emotional center programmed into you in childhood. You bit the apple and fell into a trance.

Does this mean that there is a 3rd type outside of OP's and Psychopath's? Because it seems like this chimeric type person is of a different gradation than the other two. Because he's not a psychopath, but close to it. And he couldn't be a regular OP because they actually have a lower emotional centre.

Interesting analogy on the symbolism of dragons! Timely too, because I had a dream the other night of being attacked by a red one.

Thanks for the session.

I am intrigued also, while reading it seemed to me that the discussion was about OP´s.

Thanks for another interesting session.

DanielS said:
Q: (L) Any other questions? What are we going to do about {name deleted}? (discussion) (Perceval) Is not having an emotional center the same as being a psychopath?

A: Not exactly, but close.

Q: (Andromeda) Does he feel any emotions?

A: Not what you call true emotions. But you haven't experienced the full range either. Most of what you experience is chemical, though there is a true emotional component. You are still the "princess in the tower" kept captive by the dragons set to keep you captive.

Q: (L) What are the dragons?

A: Fear and distortions of your emotional center programmed into you in childhood. You bit the apple and fell into a trance.

Does this mean that there is a 3rd type outside of OP's and Psychopath's? Because it seems like this chimeric type person is of a different gradation than the other two. Because he's not a psychopath, but close to it. And he couldn't be a regular OP because they actually have a lower emotional centre.

Interesting analogy on the symbolism of dragons! Timely too, because I had a dream the other night of being attacked by a red one.

Thanks for the session.

Yes very interesting session indeed. Thank you for sharing. I also thought at first that the discussion was leading towards psychopaths, but when Perceval asked if the C's meant psychopath and they said no, i automatically thought OP- but then I remembered that the C's had said the OP does possess a lower emotional center. And here we are talking about a "creature" with NO emotional center and this is very interesting... so I'm also wondering what this 'creature' is categorized as. If not OP or psychopath. :huh:

Thank you for this session. It's really helpful. I used to work closely with someone with these characteristics some years ago. When I was reading the Wave, there was a part that discussed souls from perpendicular realities, which made me think this person might belong to some alternate 'soul' group... because he just didn't seem human. And although he had manipulative and dominating characteristics, he didn't strike me as a psychopath either - not that I should trust myself to be able to tell or not. He seemed smart enough to know and 'fit' within certain boundaries for survival. I think I remember Lobaczewski saying that psychopaths have 'dysfunctional instincts', which didn't seem to be the case with this person.

This individual was simply like no one I had ever met, and I'd get the strangest vibe from him. He was really intelligent and good in certain areas (although his assuredness in himself made him appear smarter than he was), and at times he seemed to have psychic ability, which if he was so connected to an aspect of nature, would make sense. For example, he would pick up on a thought I was having, immediately after it came to mind. I don't recall what the thoughts were, and in retrospect, perhaps it was me who was mechanically thinking his thoughts!

It's funny because at a point when I was having a lot of difficulty with him, I remember finding a speech by an anthropologist who was discussing women's cycles, and how the dominant woman in a group would bring the other women into her cycle. This helped me noticed how strongly my emotions could change in his presence, way more than any others, and that allowing myself to be dominated would bring me into congruence with his state. The state I noticed was one that's disconnected, hidden and closed off to others. There was also a sense of bitterness, dull disgust, and even hatred. But if this person didn't have an emotional center, maybe it was some chemical mix in me from being influenced by him. I don't know. I had to constantly remind myself that I couldn't trust him, no matter how good he appeared to be at certain things. Trusting him could amount to getting burned, and I needed to allow myself to feel anger over certain situations to disconnect from his nature.

Thanks again for the session. Very much appreciated!

Thank you for sharing! Very interesting!

I am happy that everything turned out so well for you!

Approaching Infinity said:
Odyssey said:

In the sense as it's used in the FOTCM principles, i.e. dense (heavy) matter, which is the sleeping half of creation/consciousness. The implication being that such individuals are more "in tune" or "close" to matter, i.e. STS.

Thanks AI. I thought that heavy matter was referring to STS but the use of the word creative in the same sentence threw me off. When I think of STS I think of entropy, not creativity.

I think that the main question for anyone in such situation should be: Am I part of a trick to drain their energy?

Hmm , this question haunts me all the time. Am I the bad one ?
Also this remark by C's that such creatures cannot grow an emotional center is seriously scary.
If I understood correctly , such people are basically doomed , no chance for growing and strong chance to become a puppet :/

Anyway , thanks for sharing. Great session indeed.

drygol said:
Hmm , this question haunts me all the time. Am I the bad one ?

If you worry about it, you probably aren't. That's the main characteristic of the psychopath, narcissist, and probably those without emotional centers: they simply have no insight and such questions usually don't get asked inside their heads.

Whoa! Now I see the connection with Les!
Double geez! (I refrained from over-use of
exclamation marks!)

Thanks for this session!

If you worry about it, you probably aren't. That's the main characteristic of the psychopath, narcissist, and probably those without emotional centers: they simply have no insight and such questions usually don't get asked inside their heads.

Thanks for an answer Laura , this really helps.
Sometimes (like for past few weeks) I really feel like it all overwhelms me.
I gotta take a grip on myself and keep on pushing harder with work.

Back
Top Bottom