Session 13 April 2024

My question will remain open whether the RF are able to publicly say what the Covid vaccines really were, thereby warning some of the planet's humanity in the name of truth? I sincerely doubt it, they will get seriously ill one by one, maybe even die, but they won't say a word about it, using their popularity to warn other people.
One by one except Prince Harry and Megan Merkle, didn't found any report of them getting the jab, oh! but they were promoting it ad nauseam. Using their popularity to to attract like the Pied Piper of Hamelin to the unwary ones. I have the impression that this pair is also being used, they were used for covid vaccine, they will be used for other purpose.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Brave' for Taking on Big Pharma on Vaccines
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been called "brave" for taking on the pharmaceutical sector and signing an open letter criticizing world governments' vaccine aid response, calling for a suspension of Intellectual Property (IP) rules in regards to COVID-19 vaccines and products.

Prince Harry, Meghan and the Bidens to appear at vaccine benefit concert
Prince Harry and Meghan will serve as the campaign chairs of Global Citizen's effort to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to medical workers in the world's poorest countries.

Harry and Meghan in vaccine donations appeal to mark Archie’s second birthday
The filtered picture, taken on Thursday, was shared on their Archewell website, alongside a plea for donations to a fund for Covid vaccinations in poorer countries.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry slam Britain over approach to Covid-19 vaccines
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are among 130 people who have signed an open letter warning the Covid-19 pandemic is "not over" and that there needs to be better access to vaccines, tests and treatments around the world

I disagree with what @Bernardo GA said - it's always good to go to the doctor and get yourself checked out if you haven't already. Go to another one and get a second opinion is a good way to do it, too. And balance it out with something holistic like homeopathy or a naturopath
I totally agree with you.
Maybe it was the translator, because what I wanted to tell Lyndi Lama, was to continue taking care of herself as usual, which includes medical care and so on.
And I told her to be calm, because I think that helps in any healing.
I even commented that I was afraid to go to the doctor, putting an embarrassed emoticon, while confessing my cowardice to go to the doctor, thus manifesting, that I should also consult the doctor.

If this clears up the misunderstanding, I ask you to let me know, because you left me worried.
I also ask Lyndi Lama to tell me if she understood what I said.
In fact, I have a long medical history, and homeopathy has been a blessing to my health, since my childhood.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Barbara Bush?
Wow Joe you have a great nose and this could be another hit if it turned out to be true.

Here we have confirmation that two people representing one of the largest powers in the Western world are controlled by their homosexuality, hidden from the public opinion, which causes them, through their fear of disclosure, to do everything that the PTB tells them and demands, and the question is whether in one way or another leaders of other countries are not controlled in a similar way. Homosexual types in power seem very determined in their actions, they often show a complete lack of empathy for the people they represent and resemble a closed structure of the mafia that silently entangles possible tentacles of power. Their forceful trans, gender and LGBT ideology among 95% of heterosexual people on Earth may seem disgusting, repulsive and bizarre to us, but these perverts really have sick minds and desires. Adding to this the fact that they can manifest sociopathic traits, they become a very dangerous explosive mixture for the rest of humanity, hiding pedophiles and other perverts among them. We know from Łobaczewski's book that the credo of psychopaths is the belief that human nature is evil and that strong power is needed to tame it, but in fact psychopaths are most afraid of exposing their differences in front of public opinion. This built-in fear factor in their nature causes them to have the need to have absolute power so that no one and nothing can ever overthrow their power, hence their crazy actions towards control in order to overpower even the free will of entire countries and societies. We also know that their psychopathy prevents them from living independently and functioning on earth without the work and ideas of other people, and their innate arrogance, arrogance, and narcissism make them a source of untold suffering for the rest of the planet.

I noticed a similar control mechanism in Poland, where the person who secretly exercises power is the head of the largest political party and it has long been known that he is homosexual. It is no wonder that Kaczyński tries to represent the most conservative electorate externally, which values family, faith, order, morality, but at the same time he chooses other homosexuals (e.g. Ziobro) by entrusting him with the portfolio of the Minister of Justice, who subordinates the courts, judges and prosecutors to himself. , even the Supreme Court creating an ordinary mafia that operated completely against the law and only for the benefit of their political party and its members. Kaczyński created his own political police in the form of special services called the Central Anticorruption Bureau, which acted like a real mafia, eavesdropping, arresting, accusing and killing his political opponents, often innocent people, corrupting many public and private media. People who committed many common crimes and were members of Kaczyński's party were deliberately protected by specially selected prosecutors, intimidated judges of common courts, the police and other services, and people revealing these crimes were arrested, intimidated, corrupted, i.e. a classic mafia as in the entire EU, NATO, GB, and USA.This mechanism of exercising power did not bother either the CIA or the governments in the USA and Great Britain, which have been exercising power there in an identical way for decades, and such an insignificant country as Poland is only a pawn on the European arena.

We see that psychopaths are the masters of corruption when we observe Ukraine since the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990s, but now is the apogee of what has been done to the Ukrainian elites for 30 years. Zelensky was literally whittled out of a banana within a few months, assigning him the role of president in violation of the Ukrainian constitution and overthrowing the legally elected Yanukovych. Zelensky, addicted to cocaine, heroin and who knows what else, is implementing a program of genocide against Ukrainians in exchange for billions of dollars and euros, which he and his entourage steal not by handfuls, but by trucks. Each day of the war is yet another opportunity to get unduly rich by pretending that the war is not yet lost, and the CIA likes to deprive the wealth of the US and EU societies of wealth, but it does not bother them that even only a small part of several hundred billions of free aid goes where it should, but most of it ends up in the pockets of Ukrainian politicians, military and administration.

Thank you all for this interesting session :flowers:

Talking of the boom that happened during the interview reminded me of how Amazing Polly used the term 'boom' whenever she connected some dots.

As for Kate, I have a feeling that we'll never see her again outside of AI. Royalty and the elites seem to have a habit of hiding away their physically disabled. I wonder if her children and she will ever get to see each other again and feel sad for the prospect that maybe they won't even if she remains living. How William ultimately handles the situation will be something to watch for to reveal his character and to know if he has inherited any of his mothers compassion at all.

In regards to boom(s) there is the Exploding head syndrome. Ive had it twice in my life, once about 8 years ago when I was in Europe, and soon after I fell off into the deep end. Last one I had was a couple of months ago, woken me up from a dream I was having with one of my foes, things have took a turn for the better since then. Maybe it has some sort of spiritual significances?
Exploding Head Syndrome (EHS): Causes, Symptoms & Treatment

I never kept up with Monarchy because it was my belief that it was mainly for show, but I do wish Kate the best, she does come off as a genuinely good person, like her mother in law :flowers:

Q: (L) Kid I knew when I was growing up. Okay. Is there anything particular that any one of these people wants to say or to convey to us, and is that the reason for my dreaming about them?

A: All are looking out for you all.
Rev. Vale Owen's spirit communicators described WW2 as following:
Since everybody was in great trouble, especially on the frontlines, all angels were called upon to come to help. Earth looks from 5thD as St. Pierre described: A Great Noise hard or impossible to penetrate. So alone you can do nothing. Immediately then it stands to reason that here applies, what Jesus / Caesar said: "But if two of you come together and thus double your efforts..." Reverend Vale paints same picture of what happened during WW2:

All the Angels formed a spherical protective envelope - a net (multi-layered on top of each other) made of 5thD men and women - around Earth, so it looked like a point cloud, - a mathematical set - where the points were layered, each layer of points like one onion peel. At each set point stood "in the air" a Power-Help-Transmitting-Angel. Vertically they stood exactly on top of each other separated with a distance, in a "Tower-Configuration": at the very highest "story" stood the strongest Angel at the highest concentrated light-energy layer in Heaven / 5thD / 6thD / 7D.

This was their help-energy-transmitting configuration network. The lowest ranked - weakest - angels, IIRC hovered closest to the storm clouds - 'The Impenetrable Noise' that surrounds the planet. Probably they had to dive into it? 'Stronger angels' hovered some distance above them. Even stronger angels hovered some distance higher above the 'stronger angels'. All this "spherically towered" - Earth-surrounding - energy transmitting network continued UP until the highest ranked Angelic Authorities of Heaven. All angels stood their ground and remained so during WW2 in this help-energy transmitting configuration to send helping energy to the Souled people praying fervently in misery on Earth during in the horrors of WW2.

This is how an STO-aligned help-sending/supporting-network looks like, I think.

From the viewpoint of hyperdimensional tech, the C's are gathering together during these sessions to:
1. first penetrate with their group effort "this Dark Storm Clouds of Noise Surrounding Earth" (probably of Lizard make, frequency-fence, etc..)
2. C's must continually expend energy so they maintain this penetration==>Tunnel of Light DOWN into the Horrific Misery of the Darkness of Earth, to send help and energy and messages / answers during the channeling sessions. So their help eventually becomes distilled into KNOWLEDGE.
3. As a direct consequence their energy drained quickly. (See early sessions: "I have to go, out of energy.." etc.) But it became stronger as the channeler became stronger. Still, human physiology has its limits. So eventually their group must cease maintaining their "Earth-Great-Noise-Penetrating-Light_Energy-Tunnel", so the channeling session ends.

In principle any of these sessions demonstrate the highest quality, well structured and well-thought out and thus perfected effort, how a group of 5thD dead dude relatives should band together with 'Gurdjieff-scale Aims' and send messages and help to their still living relatives on Earth.

As we have seen in Rev. Vale Owen's case, it happens during great calamities. Remember also the WW2-accounts of people seeing platoons of fighting "Angel-Soldiers" helping them in battle..

I guess, it seriously matters, who you know in 5thD. Socialize in 5thD. Get acquainted. Get to know who is friend and try make the arguments - to them - that you need to send help / messages. Happened all throughout history, I think. Spirit guides, friendly helpers during seances thus 'were born', I think.
Q: (L) So, I had a conversation with him at that time and he promised me something. Yes?

A: Yes. To protect you.

Q: (L) So that's bothering him now?

A: Yes
Very common compunction-issue most souled dead have.

Last edited:
It's interesting yet another quite different session than usual. Some personal stuff goes against what Cs usually suggested, but I guess it's humane. Some global politics, I guess. Well, as you mentioned, Lady Macron really seems like a guy. I wasn't so convinced of Lady Obama. I didn't quite understand who was related to whom. But the placing of offspring on different thrones already existed in medieval times, and this is obviously a natural continuation. We may simply not have realized it from a normal perspective. It even fascinates me that people can be so consistent in something like this for decades and centuries. They never stop caring about power and influence, although there are probably some exceptions. As for me, I feel less dull. Maybe I have seen a little more after the stage of doubt. Paradoxically, maybe a little more optimistic. Take care, and remember, *a wise quote from Wikipedia*

I’m a bit surprised that the Royals took the vax, they didn’t get the memo about it obviously. It just goes to show there is no monolith when we speak of the PTB, but factions, infighting and various agendas all vying to be at the very top.
I tought these nobles were super-united, well focused, totally concentrating on their genocidal plan. But to my surprise Kerth Barker very much confirms, what you said and what happened.

Compartmentalized super-rich cliques - cabals - themselves divided and conquered are biting, attacking, destroying each other. I thought the rabidly satanist Illuminati to be these mentally super-advanced super-players totally focusing on the WEF plan. But nothing could be further from the truth. We have packs of rabid dogs of differing interests destroying each other in Illuminati circles.. :-o Described in the book.

Most interesting for me - tactically - is what the C's originally stated in the sessions about secret societies following various Lizzie BS MOs - rituals, summonings- and what Joe stated about that shockingly Clown-Shoes Masonic Initiation video. So Barker describes the satanists as in complete grip of their Lizzie masters. And the Lizzies aren't telling them the truth! But instead the Lizzies weave a complex, Super-gluey Net of Disinformation Lies Network. And the C's said false information is much worse than not knowing. And the royals apparently are completely stuck in the Lizzie's Net of Lies as flies are in flypaper!

So these Royalty groups - satanists - are essentially kept as slaves via the Prison of Lies.

Barker describes satanic spy networks, bounty-hunters = executioners, punishments by death, how these super-rich groups scheme against other's "great houses" power-groups willingly poisoning, physically imprisoning, then destroying each other. A veritable Game of Thrones indeed!

I thought these trillionaires are very united and they have one plan: total control and genocide. But no.. :-oooo They have power. They can buy highly skilled assassins. They can pay think-tanks. But ultimately they are united in very-ritual satanism, which is the central tenet, 'Lie-Glue' that ultimately binds them together to be chained under the feet of their real masters, the Lizzies.

I thought, because as countries followed in Lock-Step during the Bioweapon-Covid plandemic that they KNOW what they are doing. When in reality, they just blackmailed and bought every one of their WEF-placed Macron-type leaders in countries.

I still "can't believe".. :-o

Here we have confirmation that two people representing one of the largest powers in the Western world are controlled by their homosexuality, hidden from the public opinion, which causes them, through their fear of disclosure, to do everything that the PTB tells them and demands, and the question is whether in one way or another leaders of other countries are not controlled in a similar way. Homosexual types in power seem very determined in their actions, they often show a complete lack of empathy for the people they represent and resemble a closed structure of the mafia that silently entangles possible tentacles of power.

Are they controlled by their homosexuality? I don't think this is correct. The sexuality of the psycho elites can't accurately be collected under the sole descriptor 'homosexuality'. It's more of a sexual perversion, which includes extremes such as paedophilia, group sex, bestiality, rape, BDSM, sex-murder, etc.

All of that is definitely not an example of 'homosexuality', as homosexuality does not imply these sexual perversions. Do you see the difference? It's kinda like laying blame for paedophilia on gay people, which is unfortunately pretty common.

Anyways, Cleckley's Mask of Sanity addresses this specifically - the error of conflating homosexuality and psychopathy:

When the first edition of this book was written it had for many years been customary to use the term sexual psychopath to designate homosexuals, sadists, masochists, and also people specifically inclined towards exhibitionism, voyeurism, fetishism, cross-dressing, and pedophilia. Included at times with these deviations under the concept of sexual psychopathy were also types of abnormal behavior designated as erotomania and sexual immaturity. For many years before and after the initial publication of the Mask of Sanity this custom had authoritative sanction in our nomenclature.

This I believe tended to promote confusion and foster the belief that these, or most of these, sexual disorders, deviations, or anomalies, along with the disorder of the psychopath or antisocial personality, were all types or variations of a unitary basic abnormality. Even now in our latest official nomenclature we find what I, and I believe most other psychiatrists, regard as the real psychopath, included with all the recognized sexual deviations under the general heading personality disorders.

It is true that some sexually aberrant patients show additional pathologic features. Sometimes, but by no means regularly or even frequently, these features include those typical of the psychopath (true antisocial personality).

This relatively rare mixing of features, however, has never seemed to me an adequate reason for identifying the two groups, or even for assuming that they are in fundamental respects closely related. No one is more ready than I to agree that the real psychopath’s sexuality is abnormal. The schizophrenic, the patient with organic brain disease, the paranoid, and many other types of psychiatric patients also carry out deviated sexual activity, and in those who do not one often finds indications of extremely deviated attitudes about the basic erotic orientations.

Yet we would not find it profitable to give up our distinguishing terms for these disorders and merge them as types under a general term that also embraces the sexual disorders. Such a scheme would, no doubt, tend in time to blur our concepts about what we are dealing with.

It impresses me as inaccurate to assume that homosexuals as a class show the general life pattern of gratuitous folly and purposelessness so typical of the psychopath. It seems unlikely that more than a small percentage of homosexuals ever come to the attention of psychiatrists at all. Fewer by far are admitted to psychiatric hospitals.

Whether or not the Kinsey Report correctly estimates the proportion of male homosexuals in the nation, it seems obvious that they are far from rare in almost any community. As noted above some deviates of this sort also show the more generalized and even the typical maladjustment seen in the psychopath, but the two groups, neither in medical practice nor in a survey of the community, seem to coincide. There is, indeed, some overlapping, but this is true of most psychiatric conditions.

It would seem remarkable if any physician of experience could not call to mind a great many distinct and overt homosexuals who continue to lead peaceful, productive, and socially useful lives and who cannot, even by the most violent imaginative tour de force, be identified with the psychopath as he is here presented.

It could hardly be said that characteristically these deviated people fail to show kindness and consideration for the rights of others, that they are incapable of gratitude, affection, or compassion. Only confusion is promoted by efforts to identify them as a group with the gross pattern of failure and the profound, generalized incompetency of the other life pattern.

In the homosexual group are found people active and persistent in the promotion of painting, music, literature, and other expressions of art of learning, and reliable leaders in civic enterprises. In these endeavors they do not, usually, give evidence of such inconsistency and shallowness as we see in the other disorder.

Among these better adjusted homosexuals are seen successful lawyers, artists, bankers, and scholars, who appear in their nonsexual activities to show persistent purpose and evidence of responsibility. There are also less successful but industrious and peaceful citizens who year after year carry out their duties in humbler occupations and regularly fulfill obligations to dependents.

When we consider people of this sort, and it is not unlikely that they constitute a majority of homosexuals, it is not surprising to see that Greenspan andCampbell long ago made this statement:

The homosexual is so unlike the psychopath that it is hardly conceivable that the most popular classification places him as a subgroup of the psychopathic personality [They add] However, there are possible two reasons for this error.

One, any sexual anomaly, even in the minds of physicians, is unequivocally associated with antisocial behavior and therefore akin to psychopathic personality.

Two, an occasional psychopath will admit to homosexual activities, thereby substantiating this impression.

Some people in power are homosexual, though - and some are probably homosexual and also into all that other raunchy stuff. Elsewhere in Cleckley's book, he notes that psychopaths can engage in random homosexual acts just on a whim, nothing more. I don't know if that qualifies them as homosexual. So I understand that it's complex.

At any rate, my main point is that calling them 'homosexual types in power' and then drawing conclusions about them based on their homosexuality, risks downplaying their psychopathy, which I think is a much more fundamental issue.

Thank you for this incredible session. I always felt that Macron was gay and that his marriage could be a screen but now I understand the maneuver, practical! A long time ago, the C's said that Charles wouldn't be king. Well, the future will tell... I did a painting in Pierre's honor, with a lighthouse as the main element. I'm glad it protects the chateau. And I think part of him is already working in 4D. The future looks very dark and we need to raise our level of consciousness. It's so sad to see us treated like cattle and at the same time it has a detonating effect on me, awakening my higher self.:hug2:

I read once that like Diana, the Kate effect sees publications flying off the shelves. I had thought it odd that she returned home from hospital without the usual RF press event outside and the staff shaking hands. I would imagine that William and Kate must be very angry about the results of the vaccine on her body. I would not think that lying to the public would come easily to them. Others may disagree but they seem to display compassion and ethical behaviour.
Regards aging and gradual destruction of the body, last week I was thinking about Hillary (and Soros) and their ilk. Pondering that if they really were at the top, Consortium-level, they would already have bought a ticket to Lizzie-Clinic and rejuvenated their bodies via TDARM and off they would have went to a picnic onto a superbly nice, famous 'holiday destination planet' elsewhere in the galaxy. But we still have their walking corpses named Hillary and Soros Going Bump In The Night and scaring us by the day on TV and on YT. So that fact told me, they really are just at the house-dog level. Kept on the yard [of prison planet Earth] outside in the open to bark and run about.

It also destroys kidneys, the uterus, the skin, and the heart. Almost everywhere. I could be wrong, but think it depends on each person where the spike ends up doing the most damage. So I'm not sure about him saying it targets the brain.
Yes, Dr. K. talked about other organ systems.

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think shedding would be the same as taking the jab. One reason I've heard is that when the virus enters through the respiratory system, the body can mount a full and proper response. When it is injected, the immune system isn't primed in the same way, and so the body starts the battle at a disadvantage.

It does maybe depend on the type of shedding too, though. I heard a story, somewhat graphic, where a guy got jabbed and didn't tell his girlfriend. After intercourse, she had the heaviest menses of her life - most likely due to shedding, and the spike protein attacking her uterine lining. There may also be skin-to-skin shedding, but I haven't heard of that.

There may also be a difference in the viral load with regards to shedding versus jab. A jab is a huge dose, right into the body. I don't think someone could easily take such a quantity into themselves by breathing in viral material through shedding.
That makes sense to me. I do find that whenever I go out to meet with people in groups, I come home with more infection. From a Dr. Mobeen Syed video, I now use a nose spray, Xlear, and a gargle, Listerine. I'm about to make my own type of 'listerine' without some of the chemicals.

Realizing from reading your response, I am haunted by the 'protect others' message. I work so hard to not take infection out to other people, it is a bit exaggerated. I wasn't aware that I'd mentally exaggerated this bit of Covid propoganda. I can feel it is propoganda. Real concern got an overlay of guilt beyond what makes sense. So that's good to notice. Not to be cavalier, of course, but it's the added 'whomp' of guilt that's tell-tale.
Interesting, does he mention these treatments that work for both for Lymes and covid?
I'd been thinking of summarizing from my notes the new ideas for Covid (and Lymes) treatment on the thread about such treatments:
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt Healing & Diagnostics, ART, Research, Protocols

For instance:

1) Bee venom, harmlessly taken from bees, Covid and Lymes, and others problems yield to this.

2) An herbal preparation, Andrographis Plus, which seems only to come from either Ki Science (UK) or BioPure (USA): ingredients are Andrographis paniculata, Artemisia absinthium, Calendula officinalis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Rosmarinus officinalis, Scutellaria lateriflora, Taraxacum officinalis, Ethanol Ph. Eur, Purified Water. And other herbals too, especially to help brain and nervous system.

3) Chlorella, advice to use lots of it, and there are benefits of chlorella rather than spirulina.

There are others and his observations in some cases are really interesting.
Yeah, the smoke from wildfires can get bad. Those Quebec fires were nuts. And the chemical sabotage, too. I'm out West, and thinking of getting a mask with smoke filters this year, as I work outside. Last fire season I'd come home with quite a headache, and I also don't want to get any more particulate matter in the lungs. We've had only a drop or two of moisture so far this year - all reservoirs are incredibly low. So we may be in for some fires.
Good idea, IMO, to protect lungs - forest fires bear toxic metals as trees collect them and burning, release them! I also have used a hepa filter air filter in the house with UV light. Germ Guardian. I've used them for a number of years, especially living in Toronto by a busy street as we used to.
Anyways, I was thinking, your lung issue may be due to bioweapon shedding - and it may not. It could also be something else. I disagree with what @Bernardo GA said - it's always good to go to the doctor and get yourself checked out if you haven't already. Go to another one and get a second opinion is a good way to do it, too. And balance it out with something holistic like homeopathy or a naturopath. Sometimes we have a tendency to catastrophize, and as the saying goes 'energy follows thought', and we create mountains out of molehills. Or we block off healing when it's only one doctor's visit away. They're not always the best healers, but they're also often better than sitting doing nothing. At the very least it sends a proactive signal to the universe.

Have been thinking of making appt with my GP, whom I rarely see. Last time, I wanted blood tests which he did. About 2-1/2 years ago, all bloodwork showed I was very healthy for my age, 5% chance of heart issues in next 10 years, he said. That's changed since then, I expect. Natural medicines got even more important at beginning of Covid, since we weren't taking that jab, seeing the FLCCC protocol, and others. I found Ivermectin turned things around so well, one dose would do it for the first few years, but now it takes more consecutive doses to do the job. The most help has been homeopathics, herbs and some supplements - I have seen a homeopath/Auricular Medicine practitioner for years, as I could afford it, going through really serious health problems and value her help so much!
Energy follows emotions, too, and in TCM, lungs are associated with grief, too - letting go of the old and taking in the new. FWIW.
FWIW? It's worth a lot, iamthatis. Your response is a great one. Thank you for taking the time and care to reply like this. Kind of blows me away.

I totally agree with you.
Maybe it was the translator, because what I wanted to tell Lyndi Lama, was to continue taking care of herself as usual, which includes medical care and so on.
And I told her to be calm, because I think that helps in any healing.
I even commented that I was afraid to go to the doctor, putting an embarrassed emoticon, while confessing my cowardice to go to the doctor, thus manifesting, that I should also consult the doctor.

If this clears up the misunderstanding, I ask you to let me know, because you left me worried.
I also ask Lyndi Lama to tell me if she understood what I said.
In fact, I have a long medical history, and homeopathy has been a blessing to my health, since my childhood.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Bernardo GA, I always need to be told to be calm! Thank you. And you reminded aptly, it's the soul, not the body, that matters. Thank you for these two responses!!

Homeopathy and herbs have been same for me, total blessing all life long! Diagnostics from MD have been useful but prescriptions not that much so I have visited the GP in the last 3 years to get his reading on blood work twice. I am leaning to doing that again to see what has changed. Certainly, listening to breathing and heart will be interesting after having had a glowing report on these tests plus blood tests before getting Covid a year ago.

I have a prejudice against pharma but did see one MD, a substitute at the clinic, who wisely suggested more vitamin D and the use of activated charcoal once a month, 10 capsules. I followed his advice. It was good advice.

"
The implications here, for me, are that it is possible for "someone" to send a small (or big!) space rock to a very specific location, if it's deemed appropriate. It also seems likely that there is a more natural or 'mechanical' cause and effect factor at work where certain types of information or energy on the planet act as a natural attractor for information or energy from another source.
This comment from Joe made me insist and be a little pushy.
Namely, I sent this comment on Saturday and my understanding of the mentioned monoliths is exactly in this direction.
"

Above is a composit double quote, of Joe's and your post:
Made me think of Murphys Law:
One of Murphy's famous laws states that “left to themselves, things will always go from bad to worse.”
so I was thinking, that there may exist a hyper-reactive, synchronous, heavily weighed Hyper-dimension, super-sensitive to such exclamations to souled people, whose Higher Selves are really beefy.

According to this idea:
1. Whatever is said in public about a 'highly charged mass-consciousness situation', observed then or later by many, immediately generates attractor-gravity-waves
2. From this "ideas-hyperdimension" (4thD) there responds a heavily gaussed mass of Strike Reactive-Force.. with an explosive energy, perceived in shape of a "comet"
3. A 'physicalized mass of energy', often penetrating from 4thD into 3rdD via a BOOM!
4. This super-sensitive section of 4thD / a realm much akin to Murphys Law, appears to be intimately connected to the world of The People, who use the word synchronicity.

Simply because, I think, the Higher Selves operate in higher dimensions, but they are directly connected to the lower realm of 3rdD. Statements and acts of The People therefore act synchronistically, like a lightning rod. The 4thD energy strikes in a response to people's statements and acts and remarks made ON an already hyper-sensitized + hyper-charged situation in 3rdD and the result is a "lightning strike" led through the "lightning rod", which is the Higher-Self---Lower-Self pathway, rooted in 3rdD.

Thus, these kinds of explosions, attractions of "cometary bodies" occurs. Except what strikes is not a comet, but a temporarily physicalized "Gaussed 4thD Mass" that makes the booms and explosions down into 3rd Density.
Strikes as explosive ball-lightning, about which the C's said being a spark from 4thD to Earth 3D.

Perhaps these hypothetical, dimensional-curtain-passing "gaussed 4thD Wrecking Balls" will be a good part of the cometary bombardment the C's were talking about?

But these "comets" are explosive-reacting forces to heavily weighing scandals, highly energy-imbalanced thus very response-attracting Earth public consciousness issues.

The always "watching" "4thD synchronicity dimension" thus reacts immediately and powerfully.

Remember that comedian lady, who loudly proclaimed how perfectly fine she is on stage after getting the vaccine, making a loud act of it before the audience == thus amassed human creative energy. And maybe the shocked audience's amassed creative-human energy enabled the

The always "watching" "4thD synchronicity dimension"

to correct her abhorrent lies before souled The People by sending

an immediate, explosive, energy-balancing response. And so right after her god-blaspheming claim of
- Vaccines-are-OKAY! See How I Am Super Okay? Yeee-haaaw!
She almost immediately - as if punched in the head by an invisible hand - collapsed on stage hitting her head hard on the floor.

Her lies got re-balanced in an explosive manner, that's for sure!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom