Session 13 April 2024

I wonder how many people suffered and died taking the covid vaccine because they listened to Kate.
I get what you mean, i think. I don't think anyone here pities her, is trying to make apologies for her, or make her a special case because she's a pretty and well liked public figure.At this point most of us have started to observe the effect of the mass-vaccination programm on the people around us.
Kate is an adult, she made her choices and she chose to support the way the COVID crisis was handelt in the UK. Just like all the people who got jabbed made their choice. No matter why they did it, they got jabbed.

However, we can still acknowledge that and recognise her suffering and that of her family, recognise that due to her position she may have been under tremendous pressure to follow, or that she wasn't aware of the danger and played the devil's advocate. If she has a concience, and I believe she has one, she must live with what she did and that can't be easy. She's not a Hillary Clinton, she's not a Victoria Nuland she's a flawed human being like all of us here. For that at least I believe she deserves a measure of compassion. FWIW

Thanks all for the new session. I’m not sure how to explain this, but when I first read the session, it seemed really short. I was like, “That’s it?”. Then I read it again, and realized that it’s no less than any other session. In fact it’s incredibly dense and packed with information. I think that what I felt was the fact that so very much is happening so quickly on a moment to moment basis now that time is accelerating in a tactile way. What Art Bell used to call the “Quickening”. It’s tangibly gotten to the point that sessions are reading longer the second and third reading than the first. Even six months ago the session would seem longer the first time, and go by more quickly upon rereading it. Now it feels like reality has overtaken time unfolding. If that makes any sense.
Thanks for sharing your experience, because it exactly describes what I too experienced reading this particular session, even down to the "That's it?". :-P

I think that the mechanism(s) that let comets in from another dimension tend to be more natural than not. Something like human consciousness, when repressed to a certain extent, "calls in" the comets and other natural disasters to reset the situation. Or the frequency vibration of a group of people (think of Atlantis, or Washington DC in the current time ) can attract comets and destruction onto themselves.

And if certain group frequency vibration can attract comets and destruction, certain other group frequency vibration on the opposite end of the spectrum can repel them. Or so I hope.
I wasn’t thinking of events when the Earth was peopled, specifically- however there could possibly have been people (even non-humans) that existed at the time.
It has occurred to me that Atlantis may have been a Kantekian type event, albeit on a much smaller scale. The C’s have said that the Atlanteans were power hungry and the negative energy eventually led to their demise.

The interesting part of all that for me is that they were not offered any placebo, like what would have been the case with other PTB characters. Like the Hariri psycho-guy, I would bet my last shirt that he either didn't have the vaxx, or would have had a dud, because he still has his usefulness, at the moment ... So clearly on the scale of 'usefulness' they don't seem to sit at the very top, despite 'blood lines', riches etc
The fact that Kate must have been given the "full Monty" vaccine and not a placebo seems very strange. She is an incredibly high profile figure and you would think that the PTB would be very concerned about her potentially getting any side effects from the vaccine. If she does not reappear in public in the next couple of months I think the rumour mill will go into overdrive. Like I said previously, it will be noticed if it is not Kate in person.

Q: (L) Is it something on her skin or, or something like Bell's palsy or...?

A: Close. She may not recover.
It would be very tragic if she did not recover from the injury. A cover story would have to be instigated to explain her non-appearance. The PTB are good at cover stories and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting public. Happily for the world their plans sometimes come to naught.

It would be very tragic if she did not recover from the injury. A cover story would have to be instigated to explain her non-appearance. The PTB are good at cover stories and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting public. Happily for the world their plans sometimes come to naught.
The cover story is already instigated, she is in cancer treatment/recovering, the PTB/PR seems to have lost its touch though, they just came up with another
suspicious photo.

I didn't put it very well but I was thinking more along the lines of a long term cover story once the period of cancer treatment and recovery could no longer be used due to the time that had elapsed. I was interested to see the new suspicious photo but couldn't click on it.
Ah, ok. Long term story. Hmm.. how long will they pull that justification? that would be a 64,000 question.

Q: (L) Is it something on her skin or, or something like Bell's palsy or...?

A: Close. She may not recover
At least the C's didn't use the words "make it", how kind of life is that? not just for her but her kids and all family members. I guess - as you mentioned somehow, they will come up with a morphed story.
Oh, will check it out the link, thanks. Is this one.

The cover story is already instigated, she is in cancer treatment/recovering, the PTB/PR seems to have lost its touch though, they just came up with another
suspicious photo.
My bad, I'm sorry. The above suspicious link is broken. I can't correct it anymore, the photo above works for the purpose and the link was to send you to the latest post on the thread Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

I didn't put it very well but I was thinking more along the lines of a long term cover story once the period of cancer treatment and recovery could no longer be used
if she doesn't recover enough to be seen in public without apparent disfigurement or motor issues, could be they will just kill her off from the "cancer," and she'll be locked away in an apartment somewhere never to be seen again.

The fact that Kate must have been given the "full Monty" vaccine and not a placebo seems very strange. She is an incredibly high profile figure and you would think that the PTB would be very concerned about her potentially getting any side effects from the vaccine.
The way I think it worked was that there was no 'organised conspiracy' to hand out certain batches of fake/saline vaccines or so forth. That would have only fuelled rumours and potentially enabled whistleblowers. I think that the vaccines were distributed everywhere equally, and those in the know were given warnings via a 'wink and a nod' and left to leverage their own personal power (in whatever ways they could) to escape the vaccination. Sort of like 'survival of the fittest'. Those who couldn't organise an escape for themselves were indifferently consigned to the 'pen' like the rest of the vaxxed population.

So, it seems like the Royals might not have got the 'wink and a nod', which is not so strange for William and Kate, but certainly a bit more strange for Charles with his WEF connections, history of pushing 'Green' agenda ideology and more than likely some skeletons in his closet regarding Diana. Perhaps it was decided at some level that the Royals were becoming more of a liability than an asset?

if she doesn't recover enough to be seen in public without apparent disfigurement or motor issues, could be they will just kill her off from the "cancer," and she'll be locked away in an apartment somewhere never to be seen again.
The 'Skripal treatment'. :thdown:

Back
Top Bottom