Session 13 Feb 2011

Thank you team!!!! :D

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

I wondered about that same question in the last days. And my diet is made of sometimes only out of meat, fruit and some veggies or no veggies at all.

Mrs. Tigersoap said:
When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? Should Tigersoap smoke around my daughter? She's not 5 yet and her kindergarten teacher is already teaching her about the dangers of smoking! Never too early for brainwashing I guess...

I would have the same question for people who are not smoking, if they should start or if as Mrs. Tigersoap mentioned EE would help?!

Thank you for an interesting session.

Legolas said:
I would have the same question for people who are not smoking, if they should start or if as Mrs. Tigersoap mentioned EE would help?!

I'm wondering the same thing.

Thank you, Laura and crew, for another intense and intensely interesting session!

Mrs Tigersoap said:
When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? Should Tigersoap smoke around my daughter? She's not 5 yet and her kindergarten teacher is already teaching her about the dangers of smoking! Never too early for brainwashing I guess...

Mrs Tigersoap, the following excerpt from Political Ponerology is relevant to your question regarding your daughter. It's on pages 156-157 in the edition with the red cover.

Lobaczewski said:
Persons less distinctly inclined in the pathocratic direction include those affected by some states caused by the toxic activities of certain substances such as ether, carbon monoxide,* and possibly some endotoxins, under the condition that this occurred in childhood.**

Editor's notes:

*Considering the fact that the last attempt to impose a pathocracy on the global scale, Nazism, campaigned vigorously against smoking, and the current U.S. pathocracy is also behind the global attempt to 'stamp out smoking' as a 'health hazard', all the while generously distributing depleted uranium, a far more dangerous substance, into the environment, as well as refusing to join any environmental preservation activities, one has to wonder if there is not some connection here. If carbon monoxide, one of the primary substances inhaled when smoking, actually produces a state or condition that is a defense against the mental predations of pathocrats, they would obviously wish to eliminate it. That also suggests that much of, if not all, the so-called 'data' supporting the anti-smoking campaign is 'cooked'.

**i.e., so-called 'second hand smoke'. This actually suggests that second-hand smoke can have highly beneficial effects on children in terms of immunizing them against the effects of psychopaths.

Edit (added): also have a look at AI's post here, where he discusses further information about this quote from Lobaczewski.

Legolas said:
Mrs. Tigersoap said:
When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? [ . . . ]

Actually I have the same question. I smoked for a few years in my teens and early twenties. I'm not particularly attracted to start smoking now but I have thought about it given all the new information I've read on the forum and wondered whether it would be beneficial for me. It would be quite ironic to go from being a low fat vegetarian non-smoker to being a smoking carnivore. I'm already half way there! I wonder if there is a way to find out whether one would benefit from smoking, or if the attraction or lack thereof is the key (or clue).

Gandalf said:
mkrnhr said:
A: Elenin is already taking its toll.
Is it an expression? What does it mean exactly?

As far as i understand it, it means that some big rocks have already hit Elenin and Elenin is going bigger.

fwiw

'Take its toll' actually means: to cause harm or suffering.

anart said:
mkrnhr said:
Gandalf said:
As far as i understand it, it means that some big rocks have already hit Elenin and Elenin is going bigger.
Ahh i see :/

Interesting because I was thinking that they meant that Elenin is already affecting Earth, probably electrically, when they said Elenin is already taking its toll. As far as it growing bigger, this fits into McCanney's theory that comets accrete mass as they travel through the solar system, not shed it, as proposed by the 'dirty snowball theory'. I could, of course, be mistaken.

I interpret it as Anart does. "Taking a toll" as an English idiom means having a bad effect on something. I could see how it literally might mean getting bigger, but that wouldn't be what an English speaker would mean by taking a toll.

Posté par: Mrs.Tigersoap

The veggies news is both logical (from what we've been observing, reading, etc.) and shocking: there again, that's what's shoved in our face every day ('5 vegetables a day' campaigns, etc.) but it makes me wonder: how come the (full of vegs) Ultrabroth was so anti-inflammatory for a lot of us ? Just because of the garlic ? Interestingly, we've been avoiding vegetables more and more, without realizing it. We're not that drawn to them anymore.

We eat meat in every meal since we added sausage and bacon in the morning with plenty of duck fat. As for the vegies, my daughter will be please with that, she could live with more meat and less vegies in her plate. As for tobacco and smoking, will second hand smoke be a good compromise for my daughter since she is only ten and I do not smoke in the house but may discuss this session with my wife and bring my smoking in. I see resistance coming from my wife to both change as she won't be ready to give up vegies or tolerate smoking in the house but, let not anticipate.

Posté par: Endymion
**i.e., so-called 'second hand smoke'. This actually suggests that second-hand smoke can have highly beneficial effects on children in terms of immunizing them against the effects of psychopaths.

Thanks Endymion, you just answered one of my question.

Thanks for sharing!
Wonder how much girth Elenin will gain in the asteroid belt :shock:
'Wormwood' came to mind while reading- can't wait for the new dot connector to arrive :cool2:

A: Change in atmospheric density and temperature plus dust loading. But be aware that the planet's spin and orbit are being modified.

Q: (L) When you say, "being modified", modified by what?

A: Approach of companion.

Q: (L) Is that what is leading to all of the... it seems like there is a whole lot of electrical phenomenon. Ya know, they keep trying to blame it on the sun is doing this, the sun is doing that. But the thing is that the sun is not really that active considering that we are moving into a solar maximum. Compared to previous solar maximums?! They make a big deal about small clusters, small sunspots, as though it's some kind of crazy or unusual thing. They're really, relatively speaking, small and insignificant compared to past sun cycles. And I remember quite a few sun cycles. But something definitely seems to be making a current flow in the solar system. Is that what we're looking at here, this approach of the companion? Is that the cause?

A: Yes.

You can get more info on this companion in this sott article

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223660-Has-Nibiru-Planet-X-Been-Sighted-

Q: (Mr. Scott) Alright then. (Galaxia) I have a question. They mentioned us having powers in 4 D and being able to hear colors. Is one of these powers being able to taste music?

A: Yes

When I do the Eiriu Eolas I get ringing in my ears and sometimes in different frequencies.

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

Very interesting it makes you think of all the bizare things that went on in Europe. Like the templars, the mysteries of the celtics, alchemist in the pyrenees mountains, Fulcanelli, and more.

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

Interesting that could definitely explain the wierd green horsemen.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223268-Interesting-Anomaly-at-Egyptian-Protests-Green-Horseman-or-Reflection-From-Flames-

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/222694-UFO-And-Strange-Flash-Sighted-at-Temple-Mount-In-Jerusalem

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

And this reminds me of an article I read about horses dying at a race track. When they did an autopsy they found strong electical energy inside the dead corpse.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223861-Two-race-horses-die-from-electric-shocks-at-Newbury-racecource-England

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223585-US-21-Horses-Dead-at-West-Virginia-Farm-Vet-Believes-they-Starved

Thanks for the session Laura I think it gave us a lot to think about.

RedFox said:
Me too.....which I find pretty odd....especially given the potential for mass death/suffering :(
I guess this is what having a front row seat is all about?

Wiki's entry on Cigarettes and Cigarettes consumption says the following:

As of 2002, Approximately 5.5 trillion cigarettes are produced globally each year and are smoked by over 1.1 billion people or greater than one-sixth of the world population. While smoking rates have leveled off or declined in developed nations, they continue to rise in developing parts of the world. Smoking rates in the United States have dropped by half from 1965 to 2006 falling from 42% to 20.8% of adults.[2] In the developing world, tobacco consumption is rising by 3.4% per year.[3]

And due to anti-smoking campaign, the rates for US, Europe and other Western countries are probably even less by now. :( Cigarettes were always a trade commodity during crisis, and now who knows if in the future it could be sought as medicine. The life saving combination: Tobacco, EE and animal fat.

C's remark about tobacco could hint to the nature of the plague...maybe. Fat preserves cell-mediated immunity, making the cell less susceptible to virus-induced inflammatory processes. And tobacco act as a central nervous system stimulant, affecting the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, acetylcholine, GABA and others. I also looked for various articles about tobacco and acetylcholine transmitter as an example, and there is a strong protective connection between tobacco and various neurodegenerative disorders, like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. Here is one of the articles.

So if I would make an assumption (and as the nature of assumptions, fwiw) based on these two hints by C's, including their advice on diet in general and what we know about gluten, I would say that the plague could start or have severe neurological and autoimmune effects. Some autoimmune disorders are organ-specific and some are not. Maybe that's why C's also remarked about protecting the liver. Strong autoimmune reaction can trigger hepatitis.

But then, does this idea fit with what actually happened during Black Death? It was death by comets, all right, but it still looked like bubonic plague or something similar, with infected lymph notes, organs, and everything else, right? Or perhaps it was the progression of the infection, and initial neurological symptoms were the opening for more deadly autoimmune reactions that affected victims' organs according to their susceptibility and weakened state? And it could be something else entirely, of course.

Mr. Premise said:
anart said:
mkrnhr said:
Gandalf said:
Ahh i see :/

Interesting because I was thinking that they meant that Elenin is already affecting Earth, probably electrically, when they said Elenin is already taking its toll. As far as it growing bigger, this fits into McCanney's theory that comets accrete mass as they travel through the solar system, not shed it, as proposed by the 'dirty snowball theory'. I could, of course, be mistaken.

I interpret it as Anart does. "Taking a toll" as an English idiom means having a bad effect on something. I could see how it literally might mean getting bigger, but that wouldn't be what an English speaker would mean by taking a toll.

Thank you for the clarification.

Thank you for the great session!
I always smoke while reading the forum!

Keep on smokin' :cool:

Keit said:
But then, does this idea fit with what actually happened during Black Death? It was death by comets, all right, but it still looked like bubonic plague or something similar, with infected lymph notes, organs, and everything else, right? Or perhaps it was the progression of the infection, and initial neurological symptoms were the opening for more deadly autoimmune reactions that affected victims' organs according to their susceptibility and weakened state? And it could be something else entirely, of course.

Psyche wrote an excellent article about this, with details about the causes and the symptoms. That, combined with Laura's article about the Golden Age and human devolution, and you get an amazing picture of what we may experience in the not too distant future!! Coming soon, in the next issue of the Dot Connector!!

Thank you to everyone for the new session. I think I may start smoking again and see how I feel!

Thank you for the session all, lots of information as usual.

The part about the vegetables and their self-preserving - but harmful to humans - constituents, reminded me how as children we had to learn to like eating them. I remember from myself, my brother and our cousins, we all loved eating meat, but we were forced to eat veggies. Though we all seemed to like raw carrots and cucumbers.

And i am looking forward to the next DCM! :clap:

First of all. . ,

Thank-you all for sharing this latest session.

Second of all. . ,

What the heck? I don't want to distract, so the following is just an observation which I am working with, but I thought it might be useful to share. . .

My position on three major points which I wrote heavily on over the last couple of months have all been either wrong or off.

1. The Jerusalem lights were apparently genuine, and my immediate take was that they were faked and I said so quite firmly. The thing is, I would have been perfectly content to consider them real from the outset. I have no reason to doubt the UFO phenomenon in general, it's just that half a dozen seemingly rational clues for this particular example being a fake leaped out at me. They seemed REALLY obvious, and REALLY "right there in front of everybody's noses". It was only after some deeper attempts to explore and prove my position that I realized something was broken with my "obvious" theory, and so I back-peddled. But the initial "obviousness" of fakery was exceptionally strong in my perception.

2. The Greenland Sun rising early thing. This one doesn't seem quite as bad, because I left it open-ish. But I mistakenly assumed that what I felt to be the least likely of the options, "an atmospheric visual effect" was simply off the table. I don't feel like I was channeling lies or my own thickness or whatever, but the enthusiasm with which I wrote was still strong enough to make me wonder now.

3. The Ghost Rider on the Bridge. I could SEE the shape of a horse and rider in another reflected flaming object. I could draw a horse and rider shape around the shapes of the flames if I wanted so that everybody else could see that it was all a bit of optical reflection. I could see the camera pan and the rider move in sync with the pan. It was again, REALLY obvious. -My take was that the rider was still there nonetheless, and that in spite of the effect appearing optical in nature, it was a generated effect resulting from the camera-person's subconscious interaction with the environment and thus perfectly valid. But now I'm wondering if my eyes were lying again, and that the shape was really an actual rider ghost and not an optical reflection at all? :huh:

Basically, I am having a hard time knowing how reliable my own senses and systems of logic are. My ego is, for the large part, disengaged; I welcome correction, and I have no desire to dismiss the idea of fantastic events in the world as having mundane explanations. I just want to sort out truth from lies and see reality. I do admit, I get a thrill from discovering some new thing, and I think perhaps that might be part of my apparent perception problems. I'm working on that; on keeping the "Learning is fun" credo tuned to the correct frequency and not let it become something ego-based and negative. But I think there's more going on. I can't shake the feeling that I'm being toyed with.

This isn't the first time I've experienced this sort of thing with respect to all the work going on here. I feel like every time I sit down at the keyboard, I am shadow boxing with some kind of cloud of misguidance. I understand what some reasons for this might be in a Matrix sense, but I have to say, I feel like it's two steps forward, one step back. For a long time, this feeling prevented me from sharing my thoughts and discoveries here at all, but that seemed like a type of stagnation. I actually consulted some I-Ching cards, and the message boiled down to, "You can achieve nothing sitting still. Trust in your community to make the right choices. It's not all on your shoulders." Etc.

I was writing heavily on double-slit experiments a week ago, and now I wonder if I was serving up poop there as well.

I know the solution is to remain open and to continually question myself; I understand the challenge better each time I face it, and my intention is to continue pushing into the wind and sleet, so I get it. But I did want to share.

I suppose I should also add that this post may also be totally misguided in some manner I can't quite conceive of at the moment. :huh:

Thank you for this session, the really disturbing and the reassuring.
Thank you, Laura and crew.
Going back on Valentine's stage, knowing the peculiar taste in my mouth is not the almond milk, I so foolishly drank.
Thank you, for reassuring me that smoking has at least one good side, maybe two.
Thank you Project Frustrated Mic.
With deep gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom