Session 13 Feb 2011

Laura said:
Q: (L) I think he's imagining that they're really adversarial. The people are being made to be adversarial, but I think the powers in control even in the Arab world are all in cahoots. (Perceval) I was thinking in terms of basically where there would be a major conflagration in the Middle East and the Jews and the Palestinians and everybody would be destroyed. They would set scene where there would be a sort of pan-Arab nationalism that would turn against Israel... (L) Yeah, I think that's really possible, but they think they're going to be able to do a controlled burn and I think it's going to get out of control in ways they don't suspect.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Israel is a country that's full of the most concentrated bunch of psychopaths probably on the entire planet, and they certainly don't want to destroy their own kind. But they do want to destroy the Arabs. (Perceval) And in their hubris, they may end up destroying themselves. (L) Well, that's usually what they do. Lobaczewski said that the germ doesn't understand that it's going to be killed and destroyed and burned along with the death of the body it's infecting. And I also think that they don't take into account real earth changes. It's not that they can't think about preparing for some of these things, because obviously some of them do and they are preparing. But they don't seem to have this ability to really understand... they're able to plan for something that's going to happen, like if scientists tell them there's going to be some kind of comet or whatever, they can build some seed bank. Okay, so they can do that. But they're not ABLE to understand the implications and outcome of an action they're taking right now as an immediate response to something that they think is going to turn a certain way. They think that what they're going to do is totally rational - it's like game theory. They've found that game theory doesn't work on everybody! I think it's like Lobaczewski said: they're trying to fish out all of these people who are going to respond the way they think they are, and then they are repeatedly disappointed that so few actually do when push comes to shove. In real human beings, something responds in them. (Perceval) So, they can't imagine how normal human beings could react when they're backs are against the wall and they're in a real state of chaos. (Ailen) Or if there's a real food shortage. (Perceval) They've never been there really, what they're planning for.

Just thought that maybe this article Israel uprising: Beginning of an end could be an example of how things could get out of control for the psycho-Zionists.

Recently there have been series of massive (up to 100,000 people all over the country) demonstrations (that included Arab population) against the rising costs of housing and other social issues. Medical professionals have been on a strike for months now as well. Now, it's hard to really sympathize or not think that unless it's a massive protest against Israeli apartheid regime, then in a way they brought it on themselves after years of supporting a corrupt and murderous system (what goes around, comes around).

But these protests are unprecedented, and I was actually surprised because thought that Israelis would prefer to continue whining about the system without actually doing something about it. Now, imagine if they knew the following from the above article, that "Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy". That once the dollar would collapse and help from US would cease, Israel would cry foul and beg for help from other countries. And what if other countries would refuse to provide this help, and since beside military and hitech the rest of the infrastructures are in shambles, people would demand answers and help from their government.

That would be interesting to see, how they would respond. They could easily fabricate another major conflict or a war. But what if this time it wouldn't be that easy to sell, or there would be unexpected glitches due to a lot of upset Israelis that won't have means to put food on a table. Or the costs for the war would be too high to bear (soldiers need to eat too, they need fuel that costs money, etc) Don't know. Most of them still trust military unquestionably. But hey, popularity of Netanyahu falling from 51% to 32% is already something.

In any case, these are just some ideas.

edit: grammar

I agree Keit, but it seems to me that in psyco-orientated Israel, there best way to get out of this predicament is to bring on a crises, scarring there people to gather around their "leaders" and blaming the Palestinians again for starting all kinds of nonsense...with the dumbed-down populace of today, it might work... I think that the not so psycho Israelis (approx 30%) are starting to realize what is really happening and becoming quite concerned for there safety. This will not help as proven by the reactions of American population, also pretty well dumbed-down...eventually there will be a war and no matter how many atomic bombs the Israelis have they couldn't possibly overcome the shear numbers of the Arab world...As was said by the teachings of the forum, a germ does not know that what it eats and kills, also takes along it's victim

I can't help but think how much crazier this world will be in just 2 short years. With all that is coming down the pipe line it is scary. Then again times like these are what makes me remember EV in the movie V for Vendetta and ho she was actually able to live once she threw away her fear while being in captivity at V's chamber.

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bOThulHwy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN4xB8KPDwg

Hello, i'm a reader of laura's work since 2006 , these transcripts are very inspirating and interesting. Sometimes doubts borns in me, because i cannot explain to myself why Cassiopaeans have to tell you ( and us, readers ) incorrect intepretations of the facts. Because it is a FACT that the "knight phenomenon" is not a "thinning of the veil" but is a reflection of the fire on the lens of the camera. This is drivin me really crazy , because i don't really understand the nature of this behavior.
They want to play with you ( and us ) telling you a lie ?
Why a 6th density entity have to tell u lie? Is that an intentional lie ?
Is this a "clear" channeling or you are channeling some entities that can feed our erroneous thoghts and deceive you and us from the truth ?
Is a simple reflection of a light on a camera a manifestation of an entity of a different realm, like manifestation of Electronic Voice Phenomena through the radio frequencies or EM recordings on tapes ?
These considerations are intended only to clear MY doubts and not to criticize all the work you done.
I hope you can answer my questions soon.
Ciao. ( sorry if my english is not correct at all.. ) :)

syrob said:
Because it is a FACT that the "knight phenomenon" is not a "thinning of the veil" but is a reflection of the fire on the lens of the camera.

If you think that image is a reflection of a fire on the camera, you need your eyes checked quickly. If you have been TOLD that by someone, please cite your source and their qualifications to make that call.

Laura said:
syrob said:
Because it is a FACT that the "knight phenomenon" is not a "thinning of the veil" but is a reflection of the fire on the lens of the camera.

If you think that image is a reflection of a fire on the camera, you need your eyes checked quickly. If you have been TOLD that by someone, please cite your source and their qualifications to make that call.

Hi syrob. I've watched the video several times and my opinion is that it is not a reflection. At moments the movement of the 'knight' is independent from the movement of the camera, which means the image is not in the lens. Also, the light from the car on fire doesn't seem to me to have the same shape or size as the horse-rider. Of course, I cannot be certain that it is a ghost or Saladin himself, but I am certain that it is far from a 'fact' that it is a mere reflection!

Windmill knight said:
Laura said:
syrob said:

Hi syrob. I've watched the video several times and my opinion is that it is not a reflection. At moments the movement of the 'knight' is independent from the movement of the camera, which means the image is not in the lens. Also, the light from the car on fire doesn't seem to me to have the same shape or size as the horse-rider. Of course, I cannot be certain that it is a ghost or Saladin himself, but I am certain that it is far from a 'fact' that it is a mere reflection!

Agree, if you look at the first part of the second video carefully you'll see the typical impulsive motion of the horse, while the camera still moves slowly...

Here are some relevant posts on the topic:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg232279.html#msg232279

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg232309.html#msg232309

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg232320.html#msg232320

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg232424.html#msg232424

To flatly state that it is a lens reflection is to entirely miss the larger point - the crux of the matter.

Sorry i still see clearly a reflection as it was shown in the videos i posted. Two friends of mine also consider that phenomeno as a lens reflection, they are : 1 professional cameraman that works for SKY TV here in Italy and the other is a cameraman and video editor, he had 15 years experience in video editing. My doubts still the same even if i watch the video 300 times. No one can see the small dots of reflected light ? They follow the "rider" and the movements of the camera , it seems so clear to me that the direction of this movement is the same for all these 3 things ( camera , dots and the rider ). I willcheck more informations about it . Thanks and Gbye.

Syrob, I feel like this kind of went over your head:

Laura said:
To flatly state that it is a lens reflection is to entirely miss the larger point - the crux of the matter.

Let's say that you're right, and that the image was a lens reflection -- the Cs never said that it wasn't (although they didn't say it was, either), they just said that it was a result of the thinning of the veil. The point is that it appeared in the form of a horse and rider; in other words, non-randomly. That a symbol like that could express itself through something as ordinary as a lens reflection -- if that's indeed what happened -- seems enough to suggest that something extraordinary was going on.

Path27 said:
Syrob, I feel like this kind of went over your head:

Laura said:

Let's say that you're right, and that the image was a lens reflection -- the Cs never said that it wasn't (although they didn't say it was, either), they just said that it was a result of the thinning of the veil. The point is that it appeared in the form of a horse and rider; in other words, non-randomly. That a symbol like that could express itself through something as ordinary as a lens reflection -- if that's indeed what happened -- seems enough to suggest that something extraordinary was going on.

Yes. 'Random' events can sometimes contain meaning, I think. Like this, perhaps?

starlings-pic-apex-196757586.jpg

syrob said:
Sorry i still see clearly a reflection as it was shown in the videos i posted. Two friends of mine also consider that phenomeno as a lens reflection, they are : 1 professional cameraman that works for SKY TV here in Italy and the other is a cameraman and video editor, he had 15 years experience in video editing. My doubts still the same even if i watch the video 300 times. No one can see the small dots of reflected light ? They follow the "rider" and the movements of the camera , it seems so clear to me that the direction of this movement is the same for all these 3 things ( camera , dots and the rider ). I willcheck more informations about it . Thanks and Gbye.

Hi syrob. I think that's perfectly fine. The whole thing about the Cass experiment is not about believing in 'revelation', but about exploring all possibilities with a critical and open mind. No one is required to 'believe' anything - on the contrary!

I'd like to thank you because the fact that you brought back this issue got me thinking along the lines of what Path27 and AI just wrote. Although I am personally not convinced it is a reflection, if we assume it is, does that mean it is nothing else? Thinking about the phrase "the thinning of the veil", what is being 'veiled' in our world is that it is an illusion, at least from the perspective of higher densities or consciousness. It is only a thin slice of reality that we take for the whole, in the same way that the inhabitants of Flatland think that there is nothing beyond the 2d plane. So if the veil is what divides our understanding of reality and a higher one, and it lies in the middle, so to speak, when it 'thins' (without breaking) it might be able to accomodate aspects of both realities. What we consider to be a reflection of the lenses - and may in fact be absolutely true for our reality - may be simultaneously caused by something other from a higher reality, and from the point of view of that reality, was entirely caused from their side. And in some way we barely understand it may be entirely true as well!

It's a little like the argument between the idealist and the materialist about consciousness. The materialist will say that it is just a sort of side effect - a sophisticated illusion of nature - of neurons exchanging neurotransmitters and electricity. To the idealist it is clear that there is more to it and there is something other, immaterial but just as real. But strictly speaking, to our material world all there is is indeed a bunch of atoms organizing themselves in random and curious ways. It just so *happens* that these random interactions of atoms work in such a way that they correspond with what we call consciousness. And both atoms and consciousness are equally real.

It is also like synchronicities. You can always explain them away as mere coincidences, a roll of the dice as any other and nothing more. Yet some are so significant to human beings that something inside prevents us from dismissing them just like that!

This also reminds me of the phenomena that Castaneda supposedly experienced with Don Juan. Don Juan would in some way or another induce Castaneda into a state of mind that would make him confuse entirely 'trivial' things for extraordinary things. In one episode, during a nightly walk in the countryside Castaneda thought he saw a lying 'dog' with the head of a bird! Don Juan said it could become an 'ally' so he had to approach it. When he did, he realized it was actually a log that looked like a strange animal. And at that point DJ remarked that he had 'ruined' the experience and missed the opportunity to get a magical creature as an ally!

Don't get me wrong about this. I'm not promoting altered states of mind or exploring weird phenomena for their own sake. In fact I think that fascination or obsession with the paranormal is a big trap. I just want to point out how in the 'border of reality' things appear to satisfy explanations by *both* the extraordinary and the mundane. The fact that this realization opens our minds to possibilities out of the box which we probably hadn't considered before is, I think, what really matters.

That was my last night's cigarrete reflection, and right or wrong, it was fun to have and share. :cool2:

Laura said:
Session Date: February 13th 2011

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Galaxia, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Burma Jones, PoB, Atriedes

The remote microphone was not working so we spent some time trying to figure out what was wrong. We finally gave up and just used the internal mic of the tape recorder.

Q: (L) Hello?

A: Finally!! Project Frustrated Mic complete.

Q: (L) Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Soinorqa

A: Yes
Q: (L) Next question. (Andromeda) Will Comet Elenin interact with and cause a major disruption of earth this year?

A: Possible yes.

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

A: And that is only the core.

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

Q: (Ark) What kind of cookies are especially good? (laughter)

A: Shortbread!

Q: (Andromeda) With coconut oil?

Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we heading in the right direction with the change in SOTT's focus?

Q: (L) Is there anything that we should've asked that we didn't ask? Consider it asked, and give me the answer! (laughter) I’m tired.

A: Right!!!! Sweet dreams! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Extraterrestrial Life and Censorship http://arxiv.org/abs/1104.1314
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe (Cardiff University UK) (Submitted on 7 Apr 2011)
PDF
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.1314.pdf

In this article I chronicle a series of landmark events, with which I was personally involved, that relate to the development of the theory of cosmic life. The interpretation of events offered here might invite a sense of incredulity on the part of the reader, but the facts themselves are unimpeachable in regard to their authenticity. Of particular interest are accounts of interactions between key players in an unfolding drama connected with the origins of life. Attempts to censor evidence incompatible with the cosmic life theory are beginning to look futile and a long-overdue paradigm shift may have to be conceded.

Science Fact :shock:
The Missing DNA Red Rain [BBC - Horizon]

The missing DNA red rain - Alien specie - Invader of Earth 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j0iJDJeuqAc

The missing DNA red rain - Alien specie - Invader of Earth 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YUinYa3GZio

The missing DNA red rain - Alien specie - Invader of Earth 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L-THcAFjhew

The missing DNA red rain - Alien specie - Invader of Earth 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A2BhKSDtV6g

Sceince Fiction ? :whistle:
The Andromeda Strain 1971 original film trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qEsqjJAY-k

The Andromeda Strain (2008) Movie Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEjUfeG0yrA&feature=related

Attachments

• John-Nassr2.jpg
    John-Nassr2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 50
Hello,

This red rain seems to be the comet dust. This could be the direct proof the comet does indeed carry life forms, or worse, as suggested by Laura, even plague...

Back
Top Bottom