Session 13 Feb 2011

Mark said:
Seems like a lot of forum members are experiencing static-electric effects/shocks. I have noticed something a bit strange myself. 1" to 1.5" long, 2mm to about 6mm wide, tapering ice crystals are forming in the ice cube trays in the refrigerator. They grow out at all angles and don't appear every time. Sometimes there are one or two crystals and sometimes 8 or 10.

I have never seen this happen in this refrigerator until recently, (last few months), and I have never seen this happen in any other refrigerator before. It looks really strange.

May be something related to more electrostatic charged air and/or other changes in the atmosphere, or may be nothing, not sure, fwiw.

This is happening in our ice trays too. It's weird.

Jerry said:
Mark said:
Seems like a lot of forum members are experiencing static-electric effects/shocks. I have noticed something a bit strange myself. 1" to 1.5" long, 2mm to about 6mm wide, tapering ice crystals are forming in the ice cube trays in the refrigerator. They grow out at all angles and don't appear every time. Sometimes there are one or two crystals and sometimes 8 or 10.

I have never seen this happen in this refrigerator until recently, (last few months), and I have never seen this happen in any other refrigerator before. It looks really strange.

May be something related to more electrostatic charged air and/or other changes in the atmosphere, or may be nothing, not sure, fwiw.

Pictures? Please. :)... In a new thread perhaps...

Mark said:

Also check if the refrigerator doors are properly shut. If they are even slightly open for prolonged periods of time,
the moisty air which enters the fridge will likely cause the formation of ice crystals within.

As for the electrostatic zaps, don't get me started...
I've been zapped way too many times for the past several years, like I'm some kind of walking capacitor.

Freelancer said:
Also check if the refrigerator doors are properly shut. If they are even slightly open for prolonged periods of time,
the moisty air which enters the fridge will likely cause the formation of ice crystals within.
I've been zapped way too many times for the past several years, like I'm some kind of walking capacitor.

You too! Feels like you're menace to the people around you, don't it? :/

clerck de bonk said:
Freelancer said:

You too! Feels like you're menace to the people around you, don't it? :/

Now that you mention it, I don't remember zapping others... at least nobody complained.
It most usually happens when I touch metallic objects, like door knobs, doors of cars, that kind of stuff.
On contact, a short discharge sound can be heard, and sometimes even a tiny spark can be seen, followed by a pain in my hand.
The worst zaps I endured were when I had to reset (from time to time) the local network switch in my
previous workplace - and that blasted device only zapped me, nobody else in the office!
:shock:

clerck de bonk said:
Jerry said:
Mark said:

Pictures? Please. :)... In a new thread perhaps...

I will post a picture when I get an new "crop".

Freelancer said:

That is something that may certainly contribute to this happening. Several other preconditions may need to be true as well - temperature, humidity...
It's almost like a law of three thing. Normally one would just expect "freezer snow" but the size/length of these crystals makes me think there's
something off about my water - we have a good reverse osmosis system with new filters - so the water should be relatively pure... but if moist air
from outside is getting in... I am thinking some kind of electro-static or magnetic conditions would also be responsible.

[Edit: spacing]

sitting said:
In normal circumstances, it is easy to dismiss a minor static shock as an annoyance. But I recall reading a short statement made by the C's which struck a chord with me.

"static electricity engages a part of the continuum."

I don't know precisely what that statement means...but I do know it has meaning. Interestingly, Tesla's work frequently had a static electric component. And the experiments of John Hutchison (IF he is credible) clearly utilizes static electricity. Based on what I've read (again I emphasize I do not know if the material is credible), mixing that static field with other forms of EM frequencies sometimes yields phenomena that are not easily explainable by conventional physics.

I am also interested in knowing what this statement made by the C's, posted here by sitting, could mean. I did a search for it and did not find anything.
In the movie, "The Prestige" there are scenes showing the harnessing of static electricity/lightning. This movie has a lot to do with Tesla and Colorado Springs, btw.
Are we all engaging a part of the continuum/the Wave? Knowledge=Light? I am not a science type but I sure do like reading about it even if I may not completely understand it.

Mark said:

As well as recently returned again static-electric effects / shocks, although they are pretty weird example of the screws under the chair at work ... ? or from the handle (which itself had a lot of other people is not immune ...)

Session Date: February 13th 2011

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Galaxia, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Burma Jones, PoB, Atriedes

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Over the last number of days, it seems that i keep witnessing the presents of object's in the sky in this location. There are not actually quite visible , but kind of like i will be doing something outside, or inside next to a window, and look at a certain direction and see something, that for a split second catches the eye and then nothing.

Some of what ever they are (UFOS :huh:) seem to be moving, while one seemed stationary.

This afternoon while doing some yard work, i watched as the contrails that were being laid by the aircraft over head. So I was kind of was watching them, not one, but almost everyone that passed, just checking them out, while they did there thing. Then i happen to see what at first i thought was an eagle, (as their are many birds of pray in the local). But what was odd was that it was flying at what seemed a bit high for bird, and in a very straight line.

And then something strange happen, there seemed what appeared to be was glint of a reflection. What Also stood out, seemed to have wings that weren't what bird wing would i thought would look like, from my vantage point, or so i thought. The sighting was barely visible to eye without a visual aid, like speck on a white background.

It appeared to be just below the ceiling ( 33,000 ft approx. or 10058.4 meters ) of the cover that was being laid by the jets over head. This is a very heavily traveled corridor for the airline industry so i began to think it was a high flying jet, but it was dark in appearance, as to being shinny like to what aim use to seeing here.

So i go to retrieve a pair of binoculars, (50x10) and of course by the time i tried to find it again, it no where to be seen.

Some after thoughts, could it have been a delta craft :huh:.

The picture below is a reasonable facsimile. PS, sorry some how flubed the quote box up :rolleyes:

mod edit: removed extra quote code Thank You :)

Attachments

• georgia_morgantown1may08.jpg
    georgia_morgantown1may08.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 13
dugdeep said:
Your reference to "chemtrails" makes me think perhaps you never caught this article by Laura, c.a. Definitely worth the read.

dugdeep, Thanks for the correction, and the link. There is a thread that did cover this discussion on the forum, of what "chemtrails" do represent. Laura's, article gives a much better understanding to the nature of the activity, and that others can not, or will not grasp as fact. So the proper term would be condensation (con) trail, or vapor trail. ;)

Haha, fair enough!

Yeah I'd like to quote old Bob Dylan and say "The time they are a changin'". Such a true statement in this past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom