Session 13 June 2015

Fantastic session and time for us to use our gadgets less and put some creedence and Bob Seger on.Thank you all for the session.

"Born On The Bayou"

Now, when I was just a little boy,
Standin' to my Daddy's knee,
My poppa said, "Son, don't let the man get you
Do what he done to me."
'Cause he'll get you,
'Cause he'll get you now, now.
And I can remember the fourth of July,
Runnin' through the backwood, bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin',
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.

Thanks for sharing.

Wonder if there is a connection between Jade Helm and the underground bases in New Mexico, Colorado, Florida, Appalachia, California.

why build a base in California if it is a seismic zone? Are they taking advantage of the seismic energy?

:huh:

Session 9 October 1994:

Q: (L) Why are there more abductions by the grays in the United States than in other countries around the world?

A: Government opened channel.

Are they opening a new type of channel with CERN?

Yozilla said:
Thank guys!

Now i know about Iran's nuke, and that Pope Francis is not Pied Piper :-[ ...

Grazie Tutti Ragazzi!

:cool2:

...maybe it was into Daniele Ganser's book, that Iran was somewhat involved with NATO' Stay Behind armies way back from the "recent" nuke craze. So who knows. Could be they had already a bunch of nukes stored somewhere for a long time? Italy for example isn't a 'nuclear power', but has tons of nukes stored everywhere on its soil, thanks to USA and NATO.

Pope Francis' way to address himself continuously to people and working hard to exhaustion seems to confer him a gold star. News from the Vatican say that no other pope had so many 'Udienze' (Audiences) like him with groups of Catholic followers in Rome. That 50/50 and no cigar for a 'better World'... in this way having a conscience isn't enough. I'm curious about what will follow after his recent visit in Medjugorje... Ouch!

Thanks for the session and health-related news! :flowers:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, what about this video that Data watched, but didn't share with anybody else in the house and just waited for the session to spring it on us, where apparently some guy has debunked these sounds? My response was that it's like Doug and Dave debunking crop circles?

A: Exactly. Some are "ordinary".

Q: (L) But I notice you say "some", and not "most"?

A: Yes

PTB building bunkers on the quiet...?

Maybe some of the sounds are due to tunnelling machines, if you had a rather large rock formation, like mountain – inside/down below, huge tunnelling machines, it might generate quiet a bit of noise, like tuning fork, when tunnelling machine coming across different rock type, and not having the correct speed and feed for cutting, creating screeching vibrations for a while until speed and feed is adjusted...

But then - where would they putting all that excavated rock... somebody would notice, or would they.

Thanks for sharing the session

Thank you very much for another extremely helpful session :lol:

Lately I have found that I very rarely succumb to the sense of despair incited by the events of this cruel world.

All I need to do is think of people like Putin, Laura, Ark and the rest of the crew and I find myself guided and strengthened by these beacons of light in such dark times.

Seemingly many others share the same desire to fulfill one of my current goals, which is to contribute more to the group, even if only in some small way.

Recently, I have largely learnt how to manage my "duties" whilst allowing "time" to become more involved with the group and so wish to achieve a higher level of participation here than I have previously.

So I say thank you again for giving so much whilst receiving so little.

dantem said:
Pope Francis' way to address himself continuously to people and working hard to exhaustion seems to confer him a gold star. News from the Vatican say that no other pope had so many 'Udienze' (Audiences) like him with groups of Catholic followers in Rome. That 50/50 and no cigar for a 'better World'... in this way having a conscience isn't enough. I'm curious about what will follow after his recent visit in Medjugorje... Ouch!

Pope already hinted something about Medjugorje in a kind of mocking way:

Pope Francis offered a hint on Tuesday about his position on the alleged apparitions of the Madonna in the Bosnian town of Medjugorje, ahead of a formal Vatican decision expected soon.

In the homily of his daily Mass at the Vatican, the pope appeared to refer to the reported apparitions that have divided the Catholic Church when he criticized members of the faithful who "are always seeking novelty in their Christian identities".

He criticized those who say: "Where are those visionaries who tell us today about the letter the Madonna will send at 4 p.m.?"

"This is not Christian identity," Francis said.

From: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/09/us-pope-apparitions-idUSKBN0OP2KA20150609

...and some more he said also:

Days after declaring that a decision on the Medjugorje apparitions would be coming soon, Pope Francis cautioned against basing one’s faith solely on predicted visions or anything other than Christ himself.

In his June 9 daily Mass at the Vatican’s Saint Martha Guesthouse, Pope Francis cautioned against those who look for God “with these Christian spiritualties that are a little ethereal,” calling them “modern Gnostics.”

These people, he said, “tell you this or that: no, the last word of God is Jesus Christ, there is no other!”

He also warned against those “who always need novelty of Christian identity. They’ve forgotten that they were chosen, anointed, that they have the guarantee of the Spirit, and they seek.”

Francis observed that there are those who might ask, “But where are the seers who tell us today, ‘the letter that the Madonna will send us at four in the afternoon…’”

He cited this type of predicted vision as an example of those who base their faith on novelties, explaining that these people “live from this.”

However “this isn’t Christian identity. The ultimate word of God is named ‘Jesus,’ nothing more,” he said.

From:_http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/days-after-medjuorge-comment-pope-downplays-predictable-visions-20781/

Added: Medjugorje Decision Will Take ‘Months,’ Says Vatican Spokesman

The Vatican downplayed intense speculation that Pope Francis will decide very soon on "certain doctrinal and disciplinary aspects" of alleged Marian apparitions at Medjugorje, saying it will most probably take months, rather than days or weeks.

In comments to the Register June 11, Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said it is “hard to say” when a ruling might be made, but that it’s certainly not likely before the Vatican’s summer break.

From:_http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/vatican-spokesman-medjugorje-decision-will-take-months/#ixzz3cscO3Rop

Thanks, to Laura and the crew for this new session. I hope Laura will continue to improve with the treatment mentioned.

We always have something to learn from the questions and answers.

lilies said:
JAXA, the Japanese space agency wants to send a probe to land on either Phobos or Deimos by ~2022. If the Lizzies don't ignore the little spacecraft and decide it disturbs them in some way, the probe will have all kinds of anomalies and be lost possibly.
TBH, i don't think our probes could detect anything out of ordinary anyway (and even if, our scientists would easily rationalize it). Simply because i don't see why a 4D race would make physical bases in a reality that they can't stay in for long. If anything, rather than actual physical bases, Phobos and Deimos are more like "anchors" that allow them to enter specific points in time (or something like that). In that case, even if we would dig into them, we won't find anything out of the ordinary (maybe some unusual amounts of certain minerals, but that's all :P ).

Εἰρήvη said:
Why does Putin allow US propaganda on the Russian soil?
Why would he do such thing? Not only it would directly affect profit of those TV stations that might be supporting him now (thus, making them side against him), but he might also ban some good movies he would like to watch. Not all Hollywood movies are bad or US propaganda. I liked the Matrix and V for Vendetta, you know. :)

Leonel said:
Are they opening a new type of channel with CERN?
I suspect that a simple "yes, we allow you to do whatever you like here, just give us some of your toys" might be enough to create such channel. Free will agreement and such. :P
Although it makes me wonder if the US population had anything to say here. And if yes, how exactly did they agree for it without any knowledge about it.

Davida said:
Maybe some of the sounds are due to tunnelling machines, if you had a rather large rock formation, like mountain
Just a note: the US military owns patents for rock-melting subterrenes that date to the 70's, and they are supposed to create no sound whatsoever. No real reason for them to use regular drills if they really built something like that.

Hi all,

Thanks to Laura and to everyone involved.

Laura i Hope you get better soon.

Thanks for sharing, it is always full of information and things we can learn from.

I Hope everyone and everything has a good day :)

In regards to the music stuff, I'm curious to see what people think about the melding of music and video as in music videos? There's an ever increasing amount of videos that visually portray things that have nothing to do with what the song is about. Examples are most of Lady Gaga's videos and the recent Taylor Swift video "Style". It seems they have a lot of monarch mind control symbolism in them and a lot of one eye stuff.
In light of what the C's just said about how music can open gates or doors for the lyrics, it seems that the same could probably be said for "visual lyrics" like when watching a music video. Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason that music videos came about, because it was a great way to plant messages in a mass audience visually, while the music playing simultaneously opens the door for them to receive it for good or ill.

Thanks everyone for this session -- the point-by-point deconstruction of Barbara Marciniak's recent video was very informative, and it was good to have some discussion on the forum about it before it was asked about in this session. Several forum members raised some good points about it in advance, and it was interesting to see these confirmed in various ways.

redwraith33 said:
In light of what the C's just said about how music can open gates or doors for the lyrics, it seems that the same could probably be said for "visual lyrics" like when watching a music video. Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason that music videos came about, because it was a great way to plant messages in a mass audience visually, while the music playing simultaneously opens the door for them to receive it for good or ill.

That could be -- I grew up without cable and never had access to music videos when I was young, but I remember going over to some of my friends' houses who had MTV, and I never really saw the appeal. Outside of the videos which just showed the bands playing their songs, I didn't get the point of a lot of the videos, and they sometimes ruined songs that I liked by introducing different imagery than what I had imagined myself. I still shy away from most music videos for that reason -- who knows how many of them are really under the control of the bands themselves anyway (thinking of this recent post).

Back
Top Bottom