Session 13 June 2015

seek10 said:
Thank you for the session and clarifying the questions from Barbara channel . :) :flowers:

I tend to like Pleiadians stuff with usual caution. This opens a question of how new age stuff continue to come with good message. Is it Her biases or multiple entities due to lack of control in trance mode or simply message for different audience packaged differently with mostly correct message?. Probably combination?.

It was interesting watching the accent's she took on. At times it sounded different, and dugdeep pointed out her use of a french word, stylo, in place of pen. So it did make me wonder if she was channeling different people at different times. There was a 'we' that Barbara mentioned at the beginning when going into the trance. I do remember Laura saying that when Frank wanted to do direct trance channeling, a lot of his biases came through.

When listening to the interview, I did notice a lot of relevant information mixed into what she was saying, but also a lot of focus on otherworldly explanations for things like sinkholes and what not that research and collecting information here and on SOTT has gone on to explain in a more detailed and understandable way. So yeah, thanks to members for voicing their skepticism and to Laura asking the C's about it. Barbara explicitly said to be discerning when it comes to channeling, and that also includes the information coming from her, or who she is channeling.

Thanks for another interesting and enlightening session, the part on music especially so.

Thanks for the session! Laura, I wish you beat that damned arthritis!

The music comments from the C's was very helpful. It was only until about 2 years ago that I became more interested in looking up lyrics to music that I liked. Sometimes the lyrics were so twisted, by just reading them I stopped liking the song!

Knowledge protects!

Thanks for the session as well! I thought that the recent session by B.M. wasn't too bad considering it was trance channelling. They did convergence on some points but were pretty off base on others. Overall it did have that love n lighty feeling to me, even though they themselves questioned the one person asking them "what is love and light? what do you mean by that?" lol. I was curious to see how she got into trance and checked out a bit where she did that 2007 session. Interestingly enough she made a comment about how the P's play the harmonica sometimes, as a tribute to her dad, but perhaps it was just her dad stopping by?

As for music, I've never really been into a lot of music with lyrics in it. I do like some of the older stuff though. The mainstream stuff nowadays makes me feel like my neurons are about the explode after about 3 minutes of listening to it. Nowadays it's mostly SoTT podcasts, electronica/drum and bass, and some jazz. Can't really stand anything on the radio, except the local morning news.

Thanks for the session and the speedy transcription. Interesting as usual, especially the part about music. Might have to become more discerning in what I allow into my brain.

And I like Bob Seeger too!

redwraith33 said:
In regards to the music stuff, I'm curious to see what people think about the melding of music and video as in music videos? There's an ever increasing amount of videos that visually portray things that have nothing to do with what the song is about. Examples are most of Lady Gaga's videos and the recent Taylor Swift video "Style". It seems they have a lot of monarch mind control symbolism in them and a lot of one eye stuff.
In light of what the C's just said about how music can open gates or doors for the lyrics, it seems that the same could probably be said for "visual lyrics" like when watching a music video. Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason that music videos came about, because it was a great way to plant messages in a mass audience visually, while the music playing simultaneously opens the door for them to receive it for good or ill.

I would add that these videos target the young - those with undeveloped powers of discernment and lacking training or exposure to the criteria by which one can effectively and objectively judge. I use the STS/STO paradigm and the free will paradigm a lot to judge music as well as the 'vibe' that is present and my inner response to it. Certainly adding video to the audio amplifies the effects and power.

And I so totally agree about the bizarre monarch/masonic/satanic/illuminati slant in music that has become so pervasive. Glad to hear you bring it up. I think that deserves a thread of its own. (and don't forget the Miley Cyrus Kali dance of destruction and descent, twerking thing!)

Divide By Zero said:
Thanks for the session! Laura, I wish you beat that damned arthritis!

The music comments from the C's was very helpful. It was only until about 2 years ago that I became more interested in looking up lyrics to music that I liked. Sometimes the lyrics were so twisted, by just reading them I stopped liking the song!

Knowledge protects!

Here, Here, on all counts.

I have had a number of my musical idols thrown to the ground over the years. But it is still good to look back to see just why and how I got 'hooked' by a song or sound. There are SO many songs in which the lyrics just make no rational sense. John Todd, admittedly a controversial and, at times, a questionable figure is the only person I have heard address this. He said they are casting spells. Now, I don't necessarily believe this, but the musicians themselves or their handlers, or, in the cases that the vocalist has invited in some sort of 'entity' - THEY believe and think this is what they are doing. (if, in fact, this is what they are doing) The bottom line is STS attempted domination playing out in the musical world. And yeah, knowledge protects, but you have to be open to that knowledge and then use it. Like you did, and delete those pesky songs from your ipod.

Thank you for the session. Its an interesting one, especially part about music. I never liked this new electronic music that sounds too much mechanical.
I have no soul.

Back
Top Bottom