Session 13 June 2015

Also of note the difference between the four cellos of Apocalyptica playing heavy metal like Cult or Metallica. The music is the same, but with a totally different feel.

Approaching Infinity said:
goyacobol said:
I am not familiar with the "Lucid" book so if someone could maybe fill us in more on how that relates I would appreciate that.

Pretty sure it's Texe Marrs's Project LUCID.

Thank you Approaching Infinity, there were several books with the name Lucid in them and I wasn't sure which one the Cs were referring to.

I guess we still have to read between the lines as we connect the dots.

BHelmet said:
electrosonic said:
Also, don't be too hung up by 'downtuning' - all this means is that the guitar is tuned so that the bass string can reach a note lower than it was previously able - i.e from E to D for instance.
It doesn't mean to say that music played in D is any more likely to affect you adversely than music played in standard E ... its simply one note lower?

Ok, I am a musician - Drop D is very a very useful tuning - there is nothing that is inherently anything about it - I play all kinds of different tunings - I understand - the original question point was about doorways being related to the A=432 or 440 tuning frequency or A=whatever, since A = 432 slices up the intervals in whole numbers better than 440 does, and, hence 'feels' different. My drop-D reference was just for the sake of creating a hopefully comedic image which seems to have failed spectacularly. So be it.

Like "April Drop D Date" ? I like it! :P

goyacobol said:
BHelmet said:
electrosonic said:
Also, don't be too hung up by 'downtuning' - all this means is that the guitar is tuned so that the bass string can reach a note lower than it was previously able - i.e from E to D for instance.
It doesn't mean to say that music played in D is any more likely to affect you adversely than music played in standard E ... its simply one note lower?

Ok, I am a musician - Drop D is very a very useful tuning - there is nothing that is inherently anything about it - I play all kinds of different tunings - I understand - the original question point was about doorways being related to the A=432 or 440 tuning frequency or A=whatever, since A = 432 slices up the intervals in whole numbers better than 440 does, and, hence 'feels' different. My drop-D reference was just for the sake of creating a hopefully comedic image which seems to have failed spectacularly. So be it.

Like "April Drop D Date" ? I like it! :P

you are funny, g, I like your light attitude - no intention to drop D in this life yet!

Laura said:
Session Date: June 13th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Chu, PoB, Data, Niall, Scottie, Alana, Noko the Wonderdog, Penelope the Superkitty

Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity"/"an experiment in human consciousnesses"?

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

A: Yes [...]

It maybe a more recent issue but having recently worked on SEO (search engine optimisation) and sourcing content for companies to post online, as well as writing blogs on their behalf - i can tell you a huge portion of what's being produced is relatively incoherent babble, written to a template that will trigger their appearance on google and adheres to a variety of other requirements. It's gabage that people consume and share on a daily basis and even base their ideas on. A bit like the 'positive psychopathy traits for work' discussed on the recent Truth Perspective Sott radio show.

The thing is, the amount of companies involved in this mass production of 'content' means that certain other content, like text heavy pages, won't appear as regularly. And if they have their own way, hardly ever, if i understand the system correctly. Which means that for many, they are basing their production on something external, like following orders or conditioning, i guess. Rather than pure creativity, if that even exists in most companies.

That said, and bearing in mind the 'internet devices are making us stupider', if you know what you're looking for, and are willing to put in a bit of time, like everything, the internet is an incredible tool.

Nienna said:
SeekinTruth said:
I think Putin is like a litmus test for those who have eyes to see. The overall impression about him and his team here on the forum is from observing his words and actions over years (for me it really became "concentrated" during the 2008 Georgian attack on South Ossetia and the Russian peacekeepers), and not just what the C's have said. It doesn't matter what Putin and his team will ultimately accomplish, their level of humanity and intelligence is obviously far above that of most political leaders - like JFK or Caesar.

Yes. And, for me, the fact that he has tried, in several different situations, to find a peaceful way to end the chaos, death and destruction that the US and its vassal states have created, says quite a bit about him and his advisers. And that's just one thing. By their fruits you shall know them.

If Putin is 'too good', the hidden power center may pull his plug. What has always concerned me about Putin is not his sincerity, but what happens when he is gone. Pope Francis may also get his plug pulled. Depending on how the plugs are pulled, widespread war may ensue. Focused effort to circumvent Putin getting offed or replaced might throw a monkey wrench into the 'inevitable'.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 13th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Chu, PoB, Data, Niall, Scottie, Alana, Noko the Wonderdog, Penelope the Superkitty

Q: (L) Okay. Yeah, people ought to be reading the sessions and putting things together. Next question… hmmm… Didn’t we ask before what the booms in the sky were caused by? The trumpet sounds and strange noises in the sky?

(Niall) They said it was increased energy input into the Earth/atmosphere system.

(Data) In one video, I saw a guy walk with the camera to find the source of the noise, and it was a bulldozer scraping a baseball field nearby.

(L) That's a debunking video. I don't believe it. They found a way to reproduce the sound and made a video.

(Perceval) Or, in some cases, that kind of sound can be made in a few different ways. But the amount of them in so many different locations...

(Pierre) Yeah, it doesn't mean all the sounds are made by bulldozers.

(L) So let's ask about your video. I don't believe it for a minute.

(Chu) There are lots of places where there would be nowhere for a bulldozer...

(Perceval) Yeah, the sounds have been heard in the middle of nowhere.

(Data) Well, I'm very critical. This guy debunked several of them, but he was very reasonable. I'm not saying all of them are fake, but some of them could be.

(L) It's like Doug and Dave and the crop circles. They have to find somebody who can reproduce something, and then they claim it's all explained!

So, next question. The previous answer to the mysterious sky sounds was increased energy input into the system. So, the question is:

Are the booms and sky sounds being heard all around the world, are they space wars?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) See previous answer.

(L) Anything more than "no"?

A: They come from the neutral cavity between the Earth and upper atmosphere/radiation belts.

Q: (L) Well, what about this video that Data watched, but didn't share with anybody else in the house and just waited for the session to spring it on us, where apparently some guy has debunked these sounds? My response was that it's like Doug and Dave debunking crop circles?

A: Exactly. Some are "ordinary".

Q: (L) But I notice you say "some", and not "most"?

A: Yes

:whistle:
UTubes Header line
Published on Jan 10, 2016
Something is Happening: 'Apocalyptic' Sounds Being Heard WORLDWIDE (2016)

https://youtu.be/Z2w63biYa54

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

This is interesting point of view -> NotJeffQWarrior on Gab: 'A message to "Q" Good Afternoon Q. I've figured …'

Reading earlier sessions together with Wave series is always bringing new insight like the words long ago written in Laura's books and session transcripts got new meaning.

I guess that happened because of learning process.

Yesterday I talked with Dakota about incredible materials and knowledge we received via this forum, I could be living miserable life with no work on myself and no understanding about the world if not this forum.

I'm not saying I have whole banana, far from it, but It gives me hope that there is a place in this crazy world we could learn as much we can if we only invest some time and energy. :dance:

Thank you guys. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom