Session 13 March 2021

Anyway, the article speculates that these defects could have been due to inbreeding, and maybe it partly was (i don't know), but perhaps there's also something to the fact that they, like the giants, were just no longer suited to the overall environment (electro-magnetic as well as climate) and these defects resulted from that.

Possibly, although woolly mammoths were about the same size as today's Asian elephants.

Last edited:
(Joe) Oh yeah! Who made the stone jars that litter the landscape in Laos?

A: Race of hominids no longer extant.

Q: (Artemis) Were they big people or normal sized?

A: Giants

A: Close. But, not only. Frequency mismatch will lead to many "smashing" events.

Q: (L) In other words, the frequency, the cosmic ray environment, or the frequency of the planet and our area of space-time is changing and they'll have like soul smashing events because they no longer fit?

A: Close.

Thanks for new session, very much appreciate it, and grateful to Laura and Teams.
Each new information increased our awareness and added to more knowledge for us to safely navigate in this chaotic state of the negative influences on this planet.

And same time, because the added new knowledge that can raise up our own frequency, so then we can safely ride, fast ever increasing Wave of frequency.

It is interesting that ancient Giants disappeared from this earth, because they couldn’t keep up with frequency of the earth. Maybe same thing happening to some people right now and more likely it will increase in near future.
And another transcript mentioned about Giants, that might be 35 feet tall. Maybe that time Cs trying to tell us something or just humorous.

February 3, 1996

Q: (L) Well, the guy is really HUGE and has size 17 feet... he looks like a Nephilim to me! Am I on the right track?

A: It would be more fun if he had size "35" feet!

Q: (L) Who has size 35 feet?

A: If you meet them, "give us a call!"

Q: (L) Are you joking with me? All kidding aside...

A: You need to be aware of all "guys."

Thank you so much for the session ! A lot to think of.
Looks like I'm going to buy myself a kindle and start with a romantic novels finally.
Since I do not have so much free time - at the moment I'm occupied with doing EE every day and reading Wave series again.
Not to mention following the forum everyday takes some time as well.... but I will try to squeeze it in.

So nice to hear you all laughing and joking.... take care guys and thank you :clap:

"Covid-19 [Sars-CoV-2] is a field phenomenon, which is to say it doesn’t exist as an isolated entity that independently exists on its own, walled off from the environment, but rather, it exists in relation to and as an expression of the field in which it arises. When we get right down to it, the boundary between where the virus ends and the world begins becomes indistinguishable."

I also think that it comes across as suggesting that viruses don't exist. However, this:

Like a multi-headed hydra, the virus has a countless legion of effects. In addition to making people physically sick, some of whom die, the virus makes people afraid, creates enormous stress, changes governmental policies around the world, impacts the financial markets, inspires power grabs and profiteering from all sorts of unsavory people and institutions, feeds into and provides a pretext for totalitarian agendas, affects how often we leave our homes, influences what we think about, where we place our attention, what we wear when we go out in public, transforms the way we interact with each other and renders our future completely uncertain, in that it might either destroy our civilization or herald in a new historical epoch. Covid-19 has so gotten into our heads that it has even intruded, in one form or another, into many people’s dreams.

Is on the right track but a bit confused, IMO. The virus does not do all these things. Governments do. To make it more clear, replace "the virus" from the above with "muslim terrorism", and it more or less fits. So does muslim terrorism not "exist on its own" independent of the effects that it has? Of course it does, but when it is co-opted by govts. and actions are taken in its name, then you could say that THAT kind of Muslim terrorism does not exist on its own, independent of govt. manipulation.

So I think he's confusing things, and what he really should be saying is that in the same way that Muslim terrorism as described by Western governments does not exist, this virus also "does not exist" in the way governments have portrayed it (i.e. necessitating extreme lockdowns of society). So all of the things he attributes to the virus over and above its basic function do exist, but they are not attributes of the virus, but attributes falsely ascribed to it by govt. They are, in fact, attributes of govt.

MKScarlett wrote: Levy also said in his article that the virus (Sars-CoV-2) has physical effects and then it means to me that he thinks that viruses exists:

Like a multi-headed hydra, the virus has a countless legion of effects. In addition to making people physically sick, some of whom die, the virus makes people afraid, creates enormous stress, [...] affects how often we leave our homes, influences what we think about, where we place our attention, what we wear when we go out in public, transforms the way we interact with each other and renders our future completely uncertain, in that it might either destroy our civilization or herald in a new historical epoch.

I disagree with Levy here. It's not the virus that made people afraid, affect how often we leave home, etc. (see bolded part). It's not the virus, but the way the authorities used this benign virus to implement these nefarious changes listed by Levy.

Last edited:
Thank you Chateau for another very informative session. ❤️

View attachment 43761
Fwiw this is the third time this image of Venice ( i think it is photoshopped) pops out in my field lately, first I saw it on facebook, then i had lucid dream where I was hoovering above it and now you posted it - it is like universe is trying to tell me I need to open my heart.

Unless I did not understood what Levy said (and not only in this article but in others too that have been published on Sott En and Fr, it seems to me that, here, he says that beyond having a materialistic incarnation on Earth (3D) the virus also is a field phenomenon as phenomenon quantum field, or hyperdimensional entity (4D?). That its materialistic state (3D) is not independent from its phenomenom (or higher dimensional) one (4D), and that they are not boundaries between both aspect of it. That it does not only exist on its own as materialistic state. It does not mean to me that it does not exist at all.
I disagree with Levy here too. Viruses are material, real, tangible in our 3D world. Levy uses what seems to me like word salads "phenomenon quantum field" to which you add C's terminology like 4D, which creates more confusion, IMO.

Last edited:
Wow... that was really a colourful, funny, encouraging, amazing, surprising, scary at first, exciting, informative session. I could go on and on, because there was so much diversity in it.
I think I need to read it a few more times....

I am very happy that reading the novels has been explicitly highlighted once again. I love the novels. But I also need to pick up the pace a bit. In some moments, when I notice that I'm getting out of my depth because something is getting too much for me or I'm in a thought carousel because of the current situation, I consciously decide to read a novel to calm down and it works 100%

Many, many thanks to Laura, the Château crew and also to the Cs ... you are all my daily companions and there are no words to express my gratitude for all your work.

A big hug for you :hug2: :flowers:

Fwiw this is the third time this image of Venice ( i think it is photoshopped) pops out in my field lately, first I saw it on facebook, then i had lucid dream where I was hoovering above it and now you posted it - it is like universe is trying to tell me I need to open my heart.

In the absence of any evidence one way or another, it sounds like it would be a good idea to act as if it is (a message to open you heart. Open hearts are good).

Thank you for the enlightening session :flowers:

That was much needed. It's so easy to become overwhelmed nowadays and start thinking that there's not enought time left.

Romance novels help to increase understanding indeed. One of the most unexpected insights for me was that romance novels can give any insights at all ;-) A great lesson that made me aware that I was not open minded enough. Fortunately I trusted Laura's opinion so much to immediately give them a try and now I'm so grateful I did
I’m definitely guilty of this self-limiting belief. I haven’t made any time to read non-fiction for the last 20+ years! I have only made time to read about “real” things and not “waste my time” on fiction of any kind. Quite sad really, considering how much I loved to read stories as a child. Clearly, reading fiction, especially about such an intensely personal thing as romance, can be a cathartic experience when you are fully and consciously engaged with the content.

I have already been encouraged by another forum member in a swamp post to get on board with the Romance novel project, and I can’t wait to start! 🌪️👀

Back
Top Bottom