Session 13 March 2021

I suggest you read what genero81 wrote again, and the actual session. Perhaps there is something you don't understand because English is not your first language, or maybe you have a problem with the idea of giving information freely, so that other people can make their choices. It's very different from determining their needs. This has nothing to do with determining how reality should be, and more to do with seeing reality as it is (as much as possible), and helping those who also are looking for answers. Have you considered the fact that, in this context, not sharing what you learn and not networking could be seen as STS? You are focusing on some words and only on details and missing the point, I think. People suffer no matter what, but you can help those who seek suffer more consciously, if THEY want it.
Maybe think of it like this, Yuriy. Let's say you discover that a certain chemical is poisonous. You can publicize this information, or you can keep it to yourself. If you publicize it, some people will now be able to learn from your experience. They won't need to get sick (and suffer) out of ignorance. Some people will choose to work with this chemical despite the warning. Others will not see the warning. There's nothing you can do about that. But by sharing your knowledge, you can prevent a bit of unnecessary suffering in the world.

It's in some people's nature to want to lessen the amount of suffering that comes about because of ignorance. That doesn't necessarily mean sheltering people from suffering. It can just mean getting certain pieces of information to those who are receptive to them. Once they have that information, they won't need to learn that specific lesson of being ignorant (e.g., getting sick from some new chemical).

Come to think of it, that is what the collective wisdom of humanity passed down through culture does. It's like our ancestors' way of saying, "Don't make the same mistakes we made!" For example, plant your crops around this time, harvest around this time, don't eat this plant, but do eat that one, etc.

I have a question: Do Emily Bronte and Jane Austen count? I loved reading their books when I was younger. And I read a lot of them. Pride and Predjudice for example has a very special meaning to me. So do they count as good books for the romantic fiction/reality shaping Work?

I would say yes, but I want to know what you think.

Or should I post that on the other Thread?

I have a question: Do Emily Bronte and Jane Austen count? I loved reading their books when I was younger. And I read a lot of them. Pride and Predjudice for example has a very special meaning to me. So do they count as good books for the romantic fiction/reality shaping Work?

I would say yes, but I want to know what you think.

Or should I post that on the other Thread?
You should definitely read the other thread, then you'll see the authors you mention won't achieve what the books on the list - books which, again, were carefully selected by Laura - are supposed to achieve. Others have already said as much in this thread: no Austen, no Bronte, no victorian era novels, no sci-fi, no fantasy (even 'romantic fantasy'). Really, the task is pretty simple and consists in 2 things:
- read the thread
- stick to the reading list
It is that simple.

I suggest you read what genero81 wrote again, and the actual session. Perhaps there is something you don't understand because English is not your first language, or maybe you have a problem with the idea of giving information freely, so that other people can make their choices. It's very different from determining their needs. This has nothing to do with determining how reality should be, and more to do with seeing reality as it is (as much as possible), and helping those who also are looking for answers. Have you considered the fact that, in this context, not sharing what you learn and not networking could be seen as STS? You are focusing on some words and only on details and missing the point, I think. People suffer no matter what, but you can help those who seek suffer more consciously, if THEY want it.
There is darkness and light in any thing. After all, serving others is serving yourself through others. I fully understand that Laura's suffering is a fee for disseminating information, a balance. But I also understand that everything is a cycle, and we are at the end of one of them - a period of turmoil. So always at the end of the cycle, somewhere tougher, somewhere softer, but the changes are cardinal. I can't understand one thing - why worry? Share information? Yes, of course! But why worry about people not wanting to wake up? They don't want to be good, it will be bad. And who needs now, he has already awakened and is "building an ark."

Hello silos,
Yes, most of the viruses are coming from the comets, but we, conscious humans can avoid negative effects by each person’s own inner positive makeup, and even we can enhance connection to cosmic information field.
And like every living beings, we do have free-will over beings that lower than our density, so that’s means, higher than our density beings are also have their free-will over us.
Some of more questions, you should research by top right “search” section. Or start to read all the transcripts from this link, 📚 Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date
There was a batch or batches of the polio vaccine distributed in the 1950s and 1960s that was contaminated with a simian virus, SM40. There have been questions about whether this vaccine is linked to mesothiolma (similar symptoms to COVID-19) in people who received the contaminated vaccine.
Hmmm wonder if there is a link to the aids virus?

There was a batch or batches of the polio vaccine distributed in the 1950s and 1960s that was contaminated with a simian virus, SM40. There have been questions about whether this vaccine is linked to mesothiolma (similar symptoms to COVID-19) in people who received the contaminated vaccine.
Hmmm wonder if there is a link to the aids virus?
Well, Polio is such a thing. "Polio" as a "disease" appeared in a mass after widely using newly invented DDT on all kinds of crops and vegetables. Look at the effects on the body. It is like a toxification.

There is darkness and light in any thing. After all, serving others is serving yourself through others. I fully understand that Laura's suffering is a fee for disseminating information, a balance. But I also understand that everything is a cycle, and we are at the end of one of them - a period of turmoil. So always at the end of the cycle, somewhere tougher, somewhere softer, but the changes are cardinal. I can't understand one thing - why worry? Share information? Yes, of course! But why worry about people not wanting to wake up? They don't want to be good, it will be bad. And who needs now, he has already awakened and is "building an ark."
In the broadest sense, we can all agree that the Universe can take care of itself and we seem to agree about sharing information. There is some worry about sharing information; you don't want to be poking the beast too much but at the same time, you want people to have the opportunity to make informed decisions. At this point a lot of the shared information is for this group itself as in the romance novel reading. Just because we are here in this forum, doesn't mean there aren't things we can do to make the upcoming time less harsh for our own group here in 3rd density as well as for the transitions to the next densities (5th and 4th). There are different ways to suffer. You can see things in yourself by reading romance novels that aren't pleasant but this can make you more ready for things to come and more ready can mean less harsh future lessons.

Don't expect what you are doing to produce the results we are looking for. Obviously, you wish to be on your own. Happy trails.

Both of you need to read the entire thread before you make decisions about what you are going to read with the assumption that you are going to achieve the same results. There are very specific reasons for selecting the books that are being read and all those on the list are vetted.

But again, if you want to go your own way, blessings.
Whoops! I didn't intend ending up on the naughty step when making my comment. I was not implying that watching old TV shows should be a substitution for reading the romance novels. I was just reacting to Charade's comment: "Remember how television shows in the 60’s had morals and happy endings?", by pointing out that the old shows had more depth to them and more of a moral compass. Sorry for any confusion this may have conveyed.:-O

I don't bet there's nothing wrong with wanting to help. The only trick is that people make a choice on their own. Accordingly, to wish yourself suffering "if people did not suffer" is to try to build the desired reality. The lizards tried well, setting reality for themselves - people sleep tight, and this is reality. As a consequence, mercy comes into play with a taste of ashes. Sometimes you need to kick a sleeper in a burning house.

There is darkness and light in any thing. After all, serving others is serving yourself through others. I fully understand that Laura's suffering is a fee for disseminating information, a balance. But I also understand that everything is a cycle, and we are at the end of one of them - a period of turmoil. So always at the end of the cycle, somewhere tougher, somewhere softer, but the changes are cardinal. I can't understand one thing - why worry? Share information? Yes, of course! But why worry about people not wanting to wake up? They don't want to be good, it will be bad. And who needs now, he has already awakened and is "building an ark.
Yuriy, your point about Laura's willingness to suffer for others does not mean other will not suffer. Her willingness to suffer for others is her maternal instinct that cannot be turned off. Your point that she should ignore that instinct, IMHO, is barking at the moon, a non-issue.

Suffering is the result of the current 3D matrix of chaos, confusion and stupidity. We all suffer because of pursuing the false promises of material happiness at the expense of the loss of light for lack of soul connection. In short, Laura can only mitigate the suffer of other by helping them recenter their existence on their soul. She is the signpost that guides others away from their suffering. Not their suffering martyr that others suck dry for their own comfort. This is the way I understand your posting, I hope it is accurate.

Somewhere deep within us there is a light, and it is precisely in these times of great change that it must shine.

But why want to intervene in
the free will of other sufferers, if in fact they chose to suffer?
So more precisely)
You can better understand how precise and accurate your question is and possibly get an answer by reading the following exchange:
I’m starting with the Outlander novel. I need a magical time travel element to keep me intrigued. The typical romance is not appealing like an overly sweet dessert perhaps? Science fiction was my choice of book as a teenager.

I have watched Outlander Season 1 with my husband on DVD’s borrowed from a friend who reads LOADS of romance books. At the last episode, there is a soul smashing scene, that both he and I could not “stomach” to continue the next season. The character became almost too repulsive to watch any more. I’m interested to see what my reaction is to him in book format.

This time last year, at the beginning of the scamdemic, I reread the Harry Potter series and was surprised how much of it paralleled the evil taking place in the current events. I started reading Harry Potter because I consciously needed to dissociate from the unfolding lockdown narrative. So I guess it’s time to give romance a try.

Remember how television shows in the 60’s had morals and happy endings?

Thanks for another mind expanding session!
Don't expect what you are doing to produce the results we are looking for. Obviously, you wish to be on your own. Happy trails.
I have been watching the old 1960's 'Fugitive' TV series with David Janssen during the lockdown. Beautifully acted and usually depicting all manner of moral dilemmas, which he, as the main character, generally resolves by the end of the episode. They wouldn't make a show like that today.
Both of you need to read the entire thread before you make decisions about what you are going to read with the assumption that you are going to achieve the same results. There are very specific reasons for selecting the books that are being read and all those on the list are vetted.

But again, if you want to go your own way, blessings.

And some posts before:
Frankly, in the times we live, with the needs all seem to have to achieve some kind of STO candidate profile, I simply see no better exercise.

But, as they say, you can lead a horse to water...

Not only that, but novels DEMAND the use of the brain in specific ways, including putting oneself in the shoes of another. And in many of these particular novels, you have the opportunity to put yourself into a LOT of different shoes in a single book in a direct and remarkable way. The potential for building empathy that exists in this property of reading these novels cannot be overstated.

I would also say that reading is better than listening, but listening is certainly better than watching a movie.

I've noticed a marked increase in my ability to quickly imagine and visualize individuals and scenes that are getting more and more accurate and I suspect that is a talent that might come in handy in 4D.
I was not speaking about upcoming cataclysms, but my nature in general which is to try to prevent others from suffering if I can.

And by her general nature, we are here where we are with this networking, amongst other things.

What comes to tall people, one was finnish Väinö Myllyrinne (1909 - 1963), being about 250cm: Väinö Myllyrinne - Wikipedia
Son of Väinö's brother has a page about him(mostly in finnish, but also some in english): Väinö Myllyrinne, Suomen pisin mies
615px-V%C3%A4in%C3%B6_Myllyrinne_k%C3%A4ttelem%C3%A4ss%C3%A4.jpg

I feel very grateful that you continue to share your communication with yourself in what we perceive as the future. Every single time you post a session and I read it, I am reminded that "the future is always open". Thus far, what I perceive as the future has included you, Ark and the Team Terrific. It doesn't get any better than this. Thank you. :love:

Another wonderful session big thanks everyone. Much love to you all!

I have never personally read romantic fiction but funnily enough I had a friend, someone I didn't expect as he never reads, recently request me find him some to read as he got hooked one he stumbled across. I'll take this as a nudge from the universe so thanks again for those recommendations.

But why worry about people not wanting to wake up? They don't want to be good, it will be bad. And who needs now, he has already awakened and is "building an ark."

Are you saying that Laura or the rest of us are "worried" about this, or don't know that people have a choice? You seem to have changed your arguments since you started posting, so I'm not sure what you are trying to get to. Maybe you would do better sharing where you are coming from. As in, what YOUR worries or problems with the last session were. Otherwise, it seems to be that you are just posting noise, complaining but not really, trying to "correct" what is not really a problem.?! I don't mean to be harsh, if it's a language problem, as I said before. But you are putting words and intentions on other people's mouths.

Back
Top Bottom