Session 13 March 2021

That's ok Charade. BTW: where Laura said "Obviously, you wish to be on your own", I think she was suggesting that by you watching films/TV series instead of reading the selected romance novels as other members of the Group are doing and sharing their experiences after reading them, you are seeking to go down your own path alone.
😊Thank you kindly.

Keit is there an English language version of the article on Russian SOTT about Kozyrev mirrors as I would love to read it? It strikes me that they may just be a sophisticated version of a psychomantium, which the C's described as follows:

Don't think there is an English version of the article. But you can read it here on the Russian SOTT, and translate it using Deepl.

Also, Ark mentioned Kozyrev mirrors on his blog, and it has a link to Russian documentary with English subtitles.

😊Thank you kindly.

There is a very serious purpose to the project and it involves networking of minds, hearts (or connecting chakras, if you like), and joining together with an AIM. If you do not wish to be part of the group AIM, and participate in such a project, that is fine. But I would recommend that you at least read the thread itself.

No wonder the Waltz seemed so risqué to them!

Here's a video of a Waltz with Natasha Rostova and Andrei Bolkonsky from the Soviet production of Tolstoy's "War and Peace". There are also videos of Waltz from the new BBC production, but I wanted to share this in order to show how it was portrayed without the possible Western corruption.

In the video Natasha is 16 years old, and it is her first ball. And it is possible to see how anxious and worried she is that no one notices her and invites her for the dance. While later you can see that she isn't standing alone, they portray her perceived alienation. And then friend of the family (Pierre Bezhukov) sees that she is waiting, and asks Andrei to invite her for a dance.

Guess that why there were lists that men could put their name on it for various dances, and also friends made sure that a woman wouldn't stand alone even for a minute. :-)

It also shows's Natasha's excitement during the Waltz, as if they were dancing alone. It does appear to be a very emotional dance.

In this session, the point was that Laura's sorrow over others lacking information is greater than her concern about her suffering due to the General Law. The so called negative emotion of sorrow is NOT the direct cause of the suffering being discussed here. It's the General Law thing where if you start being too big of a threat to the powers that be by sharing the truth, you get attacked in very unconventional ways. You also get some help in very unconventional ways but the end result isn't great health-wise. If the only problem to worry about was conventional negative emotions related health effects, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.
This was only a small remark, which grew into a discussion :) It is understandable that people on our Earth who decided to get knowledge and move on are selfless and fearless people who are ready to give everything to those in need. But, some considerations, about how to do work better and more efficiently, you can and even need to take into account. You don't have to follow them, but you need to try them. As you have correctly noticed - Laura is already enough attacks, despite the fact that times are difficult, this increases the level of complexity of the mission. Here you say that in the session it was about her grief about people without information. Let's consider the situation from the angle of choosing the soul - all souls before incarnation make a "preview," that is, a vector is given. Of course, this vector can be changed, but for the most part, souls pass lessons given "there." Souls of different plans go through different lessons, and to some souls their "vector" makes the path to awakening difficult. For this, we are working so that these souls accelerate in advancement. But is it worth it to be upset about the "deprived of information"? I don't know, maybe I'm constraining myself, but I see this way - if a person wants to find the truth, he will consciously or unknowingly move in this direction until he finds it. And whoever the "vector" interferes with may generally be deaf to any demonstrations aimed at awakening it. Take my mother for example - she is a very good, merciful and trusting person (sometimes overly merciful and trusting, which makes her uncomfortable, including with health). I had a lot of conversations with her on awakening topics, etc., and most of my "theses" are perceived "bayonets." I don't know, there may be a bad teacher coming out of me, but I have almost abandoned attempts to "think about" her :) and I don't worry about it at all. Of course, this is not much the same as those who do not have the opportunity to obtain information. Although, for that matter, in our age of the Internet, the lack of information is more likely nonsense. Of course, there are places where people do not see food, not that the Internet (although I think the Internet is accessible to many, even those who do not have enough food), but this may mean that they are still "early." Something like this.

The reason Laura suffers is because she goes deep into the intuitive mind to bring back the gems of wisdom. Much like going deep into a cold lake for treasures. That stressful energy will intensify her existing pain pattern. There is no way around this other than to minimize the body's pain pattern. This a natural response towards high vibrating energy.

Your interpretation that her willingness to suffer for others is a negative emotion thus negatively affecting the body is off the mark and is the unstable foundation of your perception. Her willingness to suffer is not a negative emotional behavior. You point about it being frivolous for Laura to grieve and be upset is your assesment and by no means her actual behavior.

She never said that she grieves and becomes upset by the ignorance of others. She said, that her sorrow exceeds her concern for her suffering. Meaning she wants to continue to dive deep into the intuitive mind to bring up the gems so others can learn, which means she will suffer for those gems. To be sure, it is for the purpose of relieving the suffering of the ignorant who can benefit from these gems. Therefor, she suffers for the gems not for the ignorant. IMHO

I see now it is your interpretation that is causing you to react to something that is not true. Vary similar to someone who has a headache and thinks it is a sign of brain cancer. Nothing terrible is happening to Laura, she loves the trill of finding gems in the deep intuitive mind. Helping others is just an added benefit.
Once again - I'm not saying that you don't have to help, I'm saying that you don't have to be UPSET about some "not able" to get information, because everything that depends on Laura, she does. These disorders are empty troubles.

Once again - I'm not saying that you don't have to help, I'm saying that you don't have to be UPSET about some "not able" to get information, because everything that depends on Laura, she does. These disorders are empty troubles.
Isn’t this what empathy does? It makes you hurt for others? It also makes you happy and celebrate their victories. Yes all there is is lessons, and we all will suffer if and when needed to learn those lessons. But the drive to mitigate others’ suffering seems like the biggest reason STO is STO. You can learn lessons with more or less suffering, that depends on many factors. If you turn off all feeling and emotion towards others, you wouldn’t have any reason to share information to mitigate their suffering. It sounds like you’re suggesting Laura should be indifferent to the suffering of others, and at the same time you agree that sharing information should continue - but the latter depends on the existence of the former.

Don't think there is an English version of the article. But you can read it here on the Russian SOTT, and translate it using Deepl.

Also, Ark mentioned Kozyrev mirrors on his blog, and it has a link to Russian documentary with English subtitles.
Keit thank you for this. I will translate the article and I am downloading the documentary. What a tragedy this brilliant scientist fell a victim to the Stalinist purges, incarcerating him during what should have been the most productive years of his career.

Isn’t this what empathy does? It makes you hurt for others? It also makes you happy and celebrate their victories. Yes all there is is lessons, and we all will suffer if and when needed to learn those lessons. But the drive to mitigate others’ suffering seems like the biggest reason STO is STO. You can learn lessons with more or less suffering, that depends on many factors. If you turn off all feeling and emotion towards others, you wouldn’t have any reason to share information to mitigate their suffering. It sounds like you’re suggesting Laura should be indifferent to the suffering of others, and at the same time you agree that sharing information should continue - but the latter depends on the existence of the former.
I agree that empathy is the key here. It does make you hurt for others. I had to look after and nurse my father for the last six weeks of his life. It gutted me watching him suffer when there was so little you could do for him but it taught me vital lessons. It also made me really appreciate all those involved in end of life care and nursing. I think their's is a very special calling. They say that suffering is good for the soul and I don't think you will progress far in life's lessons without a measure of suffering but where you can mitigate other's suffering, I think you must do so.

I agree that empathy is the key here. It does make you hurt for others. I had to look after and nurse my father for the last six weeks of his life. It gutted me watching him suffer when there was so little you could do for him but it taught me vital lessons. It also made me really appreciate all those involved in end of life care and nursing. I think their's is a very special calling. They say that suffering is good for the soul and I don't think you will progress far in life's lessons without a measure of suffering but where you can mitigate other's suffering, I think you must do so.
I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, that the goal is to make suffering conscious. This mitigates it and changes it to purposeful and meaningful and therefore manageable and controllable and even enjoyable. Whenever you choose anything, you’re sacrificing its opposite. And there’s always some “suffering”, if you want to call it that, as a result. If I choose to eat healthy I sacrifice delicious unhealthy food that part of me craves. So I’m consciously choosing my suffering and my sacrifice. The alternative is ignorance-based unconscious suffering, and in the food example, chronic illness and early death, which is way worse than abstaining from doughnuts.

But also the very fact of learning and progressing makes conscious suffering much more tolerable. Yes you still suffer but you find actual meaning in your life now, real progress towards a meaningful goal. It’s much more fulfilling than “just being here” and bouncing wherever the wind takes you. So I agree suffering can be mitigated, but in some sense, never fully eliminated as long as part of you still wants the opposite of the things you choose. So if we’re gonna suffer anyway, might as well make it worth while!

Here's a video of a Waltz with Natasha Rostova and Andrei Bolkonsky from the Soviet production of Tolstoy's "War and Peace". There are also videos of Waltz from the new BBC production, but I wanted to share this in order to show how it was portrayed without the possible Western corruption.

In the video Natasha is 16 years old, and it is her first ball. And it is possible to see how anxious and worried she is that no one notices her and invites her for the dance. While later you can see that she isn't standing alone, they portray her perceived alienation. And then friend of the family (Pierre Bezhukov) sees that she is waiting, and asks Andrei to invite her for a dance.

Guess that why there were lists that men could put their name on it for various dances, and also friends made sure that a woman wouldn't stand alone even for a minute. :-)

It also shows's Natasha's excitement during the Waltz, as if they were dancing alone. It does appear to be a very emotional dance.

I think that was a highly fantasized waltz and not really how it was being danced back then. This is more like it:

Hello to all of you
Before writing to you, I have reread this session.
Thank you to Laura and the SCs for helping us to continue our journey, sometimes painful or difficult, but so rich thanks to all the advice, lessons and observations of the SCs, and this, through Laura and her team.
I won't come back to the subject of suffering already discussed....
But it got me thinking about the path we are all walking in this current 3D life.
And it made me think of a drawing I copied some time ago.

It's a sand drawing, from the Navajo: The Pollen Path.
When I first saw it, I thought about the choice of path we take in life:
Either we go straight ahead because we have experienced and understood everything.
Or we take the wrong path, we make mistakes and therefore suffer in some way or other, until we have learned our lesson, and here we are greatly helped by Laura and the CS.

1616522039337.png

Joseph Campbell spoke about this drawing when he talked about the chakras
If you are interested: Humanity On The Pollen Path - Part One

A question about the last session as I may have misunderstood .....
The Cs say that herd immunity will fail. OK
Q: (L) In other words, people really need to achieve herd immunity by interacting with each other on an ongoing basis?
A: Yes

On the one hand, I have a homeopath and he gives me everything I need to have a body in the best possible shape.
On the other hand, I see very few people, my family is abroad and the workshops I go to several times a week are still closed.
So, no illness, no virus.
And so, to have this collective immunity, it is better to catch it ???
(in the least possible way) ????

Tenderness to all
Channa

I think that was a highly fantasized waltz and not really how it was being danced back then. This is more like it:

I apologize for the innacuracy. This 1965 movie is supposed to be very close to Tolstoy's book, but not sure if there was a description of how they danced Waltz.

Also had no idea that there were different types of Waltz, and during different periods.

Apparently the classical Waltz, like the one in the video you shared, is indeed the one that was created originally in Vienna and danced also in Britain or France. And while dancing, partners always remained in a "closed position".

But afterwards came different types of Waltz, and the one we can see in the "War and Peace" movie is actually similar to a Russian/Soviet Waltz created in the 60's.

Here's a professional depiction of it.

Back
Top Bottom