Session 13 March 2021

Where did you read my calls for someone to be abandoned? We do the job of changing people's minds by spreading information. I may not explain idea in much detail, I'll try again - Laura took on the High and Responsible mission of the conductor and the fixing frequency (one of). Much depends on her work, and the better her body functions, the better the work will be performed. Knowing that negative emotions affect the body, I see a little frivolous - to grieve and be upset about the suffering of those who have not yet changed their minds. We need to do the work and not reflex. I think so.

Thank you for explaining your thoughts further. From my point of view (which may be wrong I'll admit), the "abandon" comes from the conscious avoiding of others suffering in order to solely focus on discovering, gathering, synthesizing and sharing information. Giving up the empty worrying as you put it earlier.

Perhaps it is a question of perspective, you talk about changing people's mind. But we could see it instead as giving them an opportunity to understand what's really going on (on multiple levels) and restore a sense of self-agency towards their suffering (they can do something about it). On various occasions kind and wise people lifted the veil of lies that covered my sight and helped me see what was going on, why I was suffering. I cannot forget the feeling of gratitude I felt for them at that moment. They took the time to listen to what I had to say and formulated an appropriate answer, sometimes even researched the topic for me, just because they cared. For me caring for someone (even a stranger) is the same as worrying, ache and pain are nothing compared to the potential suffering we could alleviate.

I understand that my point of view is extreme, but I can't shake the feeling that negative emotions can play an important role if addressed consciously (i.e. they are not necessarily limiting). What they could bring us is more valuable than the toll they take on us (if we know what we're doing).

We could also argue that we could take others into consideration without worrying, however compassion/empathy is one of our primary features as humans (it connects us to every living being), it would be hard to bypass. And it may have unforeseen consequences if we ever succeed in ignoring it. It would be like discarding an essential part of us.

It is quite an interesting discussion. It's funny to see that it took a life of its own in this thread.

Once again - I'm not saying that you don't have to help, I'm saying that you don't have to be UPSET about some "not able" to get information, because everything that depends on Laura, she does. These disorders are empty troubles.
Your awareness is correct about the inability of others can affect us if they do not change and awaken. However, I do not see how being UPSET about this is a problem. I for one have a daughter who is so far left there is few things that we can talk about. I know I will hurt dearly if she dose not wake up in time to avoid the recycling. I accept this as being a natural part of love's wages.

Your awareness is correct about the inability of others can affect us if they do not change and awaken. However, I do not see how being UPSET about this is a problem. I for one have a daughter who is so far left there is few things that we can talk about. I know I will hurt dearly if she dose not wake up in time to avoid the recycling. I accept this as being a natural part of love's wages.
I sympathise with you. I see that you live in the USA. My sister lives in Seattle and has many friends amongst the large Asian community there. Some of these people escaped communist China to settle in the US. They have worked hard to make a go of things and save to send their children to college in the US. To their horror, they now find their children spouting the very communist ideology that led them to escape China in the first place. My sister knew some of these kids when they were young and still innocent and impressionable. Now she can hardly find a safe topic to discuss with them, so effective has been the brainwashing. However, I would say to stick in there since people can have a sudden epiphany and see the light. Most young people emerge from college thinking they know it all but life in the real world eventually teaches them otherwise. I appreciate though that they may not have much time.

There is a very serious purpose to the project and it involves networking of minds, hearts (or connecting chakras, if you like), and joining together with an AIM. If you do not wish to be part of the group AIM, and participate in such a project, that is fine. But I would recommend that you at least read the thread itself.
Laura,

I will start on the romance thread. Some issues in me have already been brought up by this communication. I was reminded of a time when I transferred mid year, in first grade, from public school to Catholic school. The class already knew how to read and write cursive with fountain pens, no less. I had no exposure to it and felt stupid and way behind the rest of the students because it was like another language at first. I hated the negative attention it drew to me and that has never left. Positive or negative attention focused on me makes me extremely uncomfortable and I want to shut down. It’s an ongoing program. Networking, feeling self worth to network is intimidating. To say, as you did, to go off on my own way hit old wounds. I was afraid I was being told to leave. It made me cry and not sleep well. It would be a mistake to not face this. I will press on and begin reading the suggested titles.

Your constructive criticism is being respectively taken to heart.

Susan

Thank you all at the Chateau for sharing this session! Very grateful to have this information while discerning the future.

Regarding FRV, something seems to moving through my area and suspect the “polarity” of the community may be in flux - really doubling down on the vaccines and other “illusions” I suppose. Anyway, I’ve found myself feeling quite agitated at times or even the opposite — weighted down. So much so that I started wearing my emf beanie at bedtime - it’s like a cozy tin foil hat and seems to help.

Based on the below exchange seems very plausible that certain people really can have targets on their heads based on how their antenna is aligned. I could suggest a few folks but I’ll refrain :whistle:

Q: (L) In other words, the frequency, the cosmic ray environment, or the frequency of the planet and our area of space-time is changing and they'll have like soul smashing events because they no longer fit?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Could that also mean that some particularly nasty people will attract smashing from space rocks?

A: Also possible!

Q: (Artemis) That reminds me of that thread where somebody reported things smashing and people were reporting things falling and breaking all over the place for them, too. Like the change in energies is activating a lot of psychic phenomena, or enhancing it.
Something similar happened the other night where my partner and I awoke to a water pick that had turned on by itself. It was charging and then just turned on making a very loud noise, but the weird thing was that the on/off button became reversed so there was no way to turn it off without holding the button down. The only way I ended up stopping it was to unscrew the body and tear out the battery - not my kind of alarm clock and definitely creeped us out! :umm: Not sure whether it’s poltergeist (didn’t get that vibe) or some form of psychic energy but we smudged the house the next day for good measure.

Strange days ahead it seems...

Take my mother for example - she is a very good, merciful and trusting person (sometimes overly merciful and trusting, which makes her uncomfortable, including with health). I had a lot of conversations with her on awakening topics, etc., and most of my "theses" are perceived "bayonets." I don't know, there may be a bad teacher coming out of me, but I have almost abandoned attempts to "think about" her :) and I don't worry about it at all. Of course, this is not much the same as those who do not have the opportunity to obtain information. Although, for that matter, in our age of the Internet, the lack of information is more likely nonsense. Of course, there are places where people do not see food, not that the Internet (although I think the Internet is accessible to many, even those who do not have enough food), but this may mean that they are still "early." Something like this.

Thanks for sharing a bit more, Yuriy. I think I understand a bit better where you're coming from. But what you said, to me at least is sad. My parents also don't want to know anything. Is it sad? Yes. Do I let it rule my like and my interactions with them? No. Do I sometimes worry for them? Yes. Do I understand that it's their lessons and respect that? Yes. And I made of stone? No! Having bonds with people and seeing them choose a different path is what is, but it can also be saddening at times. It's part of loving people. You worry, you fear for them, you understand that after you offered, they don't want the truth, you respect that, but there's still a part of you that may wish things were different. I personally haven't mastered the art of not caring, at least. I will respect their lessons, but I can't always be completely "neutral" about it in my feelings even if I have learnt not to try to change people, or "make them see".

As for more people having access to information, that is true. In many people (especially living in the "first world"), the choice seems to be clear and made. However, we have learned here in the forum, for example, that sometimes you can read three different posts with roughly the same message, written by three different people, and only the third one will make you understand something. Perhaps it's the way they said it, perhaps you relate better to that one person, perhaps you weren't ready before. Sometimes we look and look, and it takes a while until the information that was staring us in the face makes sense. So, sharing is never wasted on people who are seeking. The others, well, they can choose to read it or not.

I hope this helps.

It reminds me of the dinosaurs. They were mostly huge beasts too. For a brief moment it made me wonder who those who will come after us will be. But given that this is the end of the cycle, I guess this is not how it's going to work.

This session comes to mind:
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

This passage has always made me think of humanity living in a 3D computer simulation along the lines perhaps of David Bohm's Holographic Universe Theory where the only thing that is real is our consciousness. David Bohm and The Holographic Universe:

If you think of a computer video game where, if your character is killed or you fail to reach the predetermined level or goal, it automatically resets to the original setting, you then find yourself back at square one again (i.e., 3rd Density) having to repeat the exercise. In contrast, if you achieve the goal or level required, you then move on to the next stage or level (i.e., 4th Density). Obviously, it is more complex than this but I seem to recall that the C's hinted we might be in something like a computer simulation. Maybe someone can find the relevant quote in the transcripts?

Thanks for sharing a bit more, Yuriy. I think I understand a bit better where you're coming from. But what you said, to me at least is sad. My parents also don't want to know anything. Is it sad? Yes. Do I let it rule my like and my interactions with them? No. Do I sometimes worry for them? Yes. Do I understand that it's their lessons and respect that? Yes. And I made of stone? No! Having bonds with people and seeing them choose a different path is what is, but it can also be saddening at times. It's part of loving people. You worry, you fear for them, you understand that after you offered, they don't want the truth, you respect that, but there's still a part of you that may wish things were different. I personally haven't mastered the art of not caring, at least. I will respect their lessons, but I can't always be completely "neutral" about it in my feelings even if I have learnt not to try to change people, or "make them see".

As for more people having access to information, that is true. In many people (especially living in the "first world"), the choice seems to be clear and made. However, we have learned here in the forum, for example, that sometimes you can read three different posts with roughly the same message, written by three different people, and only the third one will make you understand something. Perhaps it's the way they said it, perhaps you relate better to that one person, perhaps you weren't ready before. Sometimes we look and look, and it takes a while until the information that was staring us in the face makes sense. So, sharing is never wasted on people who are seeking. The others, well, they can choose to read it or not.

I hope this helps.
And you don’t even have to look to the general population to see this in action. Right here on the forum, in this very thread, we have people giving the romantic novels a chance despite the other thread existing for some time now. And many others will still be holding out and may perhaps only give it a chance in the future when they read something that speaks to them.

I think this is why it’s so important to keep the lighthouse lit, while it’s still possible and safe to do. It’s frustrating that in times like these so much of the population is still asleep, but even now people are waking up for the first time when something truly resonates. And this is why it has been said that people shouldn’t hesitate to participate on the forum even if sometimes you are only saying something that has been said before a million times in a million ways. It’s always helpful to hear the truth again, from different perspectives and phrasings and walks of life. And SOTT also often has to reiterate the same message for years as well.

I mean propaganda works to reinforce itself via repetition, so why can’t we do the same with the truth? If repetition and re-iteration didn’t have an effect, no one would do it. Even when I already know a thing, I find myself re-reading things from sessions I’ve read a thousand times, or parts of the Wave, or another book, etc. Sometimes reading it again just connects it deeper and better in your mind, maybe leading to new insights or just reinforces it, or you just need to hear it when life is giving you a bit of a beating.

It’s important to remember that humans are not like a computer. We are complex, nuanced, fuzzy, emotional, moody, often confused, and malleable. We are often influenced by things and in ways that at face value make no sense. I can smell something, the smell can remind me of my grandfather who fought in WWII, and via some magical mental chain reaction I end up being inspired and get a dose of courage to quit a toxic job or life situation, or whatever. Then my co-worker can say “I always knew you had it in you!” which makes me realize I had all kinds of things in me, and I finally read a romantic novel and turn my life around! All because of some random smell. It’s amazing the mental chain reactions that can happen, and you never know what finally “does the trick” for someone. So never give up on yourself, and never give up on offering information to those who ask. You just don’t know which straw will finally break the camel’s back!

This passage has always made me think of humanity living in a 3D computer simulation along the lines perhaps of David Bohm's Holographic Universe Theory where the only thing that is real is our consciousness. David Bohm and The Holographic Universe:

If you think of a computer video game where, if your character is killed or you fail to reach the predetermined level or goal, it automatically resets to the original setting, you then find yourself back at square one again (i.e., 3rd Density) having to repeat the exercise. In contrast, if you achieve the goal or level required, you then move on to the next stage or level (i.e., 4th Density). Obviously, it is more complex than this but I seem to recall that the C's hinted we might be in something like a computer simulation. Maybe someone can find the relevant quote in the transcripts?

What that passage demonstrates in my opinion is that time isn't linear. It is cyclical. We are nearing the end of the cycle, which is also the beginning of the same cycle. Many people will have to continue on the same time loop again. If you draw a circle eventually the pen touches the start point of that circle to close it. We are nearing that moment. Those who are ready to jump off the loop (the circle) and move on to 4D - will do that. Those who aren't ready will have to do the whole 3D thing again for another full cycle - as the 'pen of creation', so to speak, draws over the same circle with them on it again.

That's how I understand what that quote means and why the C's said that the planet "hasn't become a cinder yet".

Last edited:
And you don’t even have to look to the general population to see this in action. Right here on the forum, in this very thread, we have people giving the romantic novels a chance despite the other thread existing for some time now. And many others will still be holding out and may perhaps only give it a chance in the future when they read something that speaks to them.

I think this is why it’s so important to keep the lighthouse lit, while it’s still possible and safe to do. It’s frustrating that in times like these so much of the population is still asleep, but even now people are waking up for the first time when something truly resonates. And this is why it has been said that people shouldn’t hesitate to participate on the forum even if sometimes you are only saying something that has been said before a million times in a million ways. It’s always helpful to hear the truth again, from different perspectives and phrasings and walks of life. And SOTT also often has to reiterate the same message for years as well.

I mean propaganda works to reinforce itself via repetition, so why can’t we do the same with the truth? If repetition and re-iteration didn’t have an effect, no one would do it. Even when I already know a thing, I find myself re-reading things from sessions I’ve read a thousand times, or parts of the Wave, or another book, etc. Sometimes reading it again just connects it deeper and better in your mind, maybe leading to new insights or just reinforces it, or you just need to hear it when life is giving you a bit of a beating.

It’s important to remember that humans are not like a computer. We are complex, nuanced, fuzzy, emotional, moody, often confused, and malleable. We are often influenced by things and in ways that at face value make no sense. I can smell something, the smell can remind me of my grandfather who fought in WWII, and via some magical mental chain reaction I end up being inspired and get a dose of courage to quit a toxic job or life situation, or whatever. Then my co-worker can say “I always knew you had it in you!” which makes me realize I had all kinds of things in me, and I finally read a romantic novel and turn my life around! All because of some random smell. It’s amazing the mental chain reactions that can happen, and you never know what finally “does the trick” for someone. So never give up on yourself, and never give up on offering information to those who ask. You just don’t know which straw will finally break the camel’s back!
Yes, the 'Big Lie' principle certainly works. If you repeat it loudly and long enough, people will eventually believe it. We are seeing this right now with the scamdemic and the vaccines. Sadly, it seems to be a much harder job getting the truth out there.

Yes, the 'Big Lie' principle certainly works. If you repeat it loudly and long enough, people will eventually believe it. We are seeing this right now with the scamdemic and the vaccines. Sadly, it seems to be a much harder job getting the truth out there.
I think the “there’s no free lunch” principle applies here. Truth always requires more effort to find, understand, and apply. Lies are free, no upfront cost, because they aren’t lunch, they are empty calories, and YOU are the lunch for the liars. Facebook is only free because you are the product kind of thing. As long as humans are lazy and unwilling to do the needed work, and delegate the responsibility for their lives to others, it will always go to the liars, the only ones who want that responsibility and control. We wouldn’t have a scamdemic if people took responsibility for their own bodies and health. We wouldn’t have corrupt governments if we didn’t entrust others to “represent” us when it comes to important decisions that impact our lives.

It’s funny that we all know that trust should be earned. We won’t usually welcome a stranger into our home (especially if we have kids etc), we won’t share intimate details of our lives on a first date. Unless that stranger is Mark Zuckerberg apparently. But we will give complete strangers authority to govern us, to govern our health, our rights, to mass murder people in our name, to manage our economy, etc. And we will defend their right to do it and their character when challenged. It’s so bizarre if you think about it. Would you let a random stranger off the street manage your bank account? No, but we let him manage the entire country’s finances. You wouldn’t so much as accept a tylenol from a stranger, but we will let him dictate lockdowns and health policy and make you get experimental jabs. People are weird! And they will defend that stranger’s righteousness and honesty to the death!

Even if we had no evidence of wrongdoing and psychopathy, it makes no sense to be so trusting of people who you know nothing about except that they are wearing a suit. And then defend them til you’re blue like they’re your uncle you grew up with. Its like a mass mental illness.

Last edited:
What that passage demonstrates in my opinion is that time isn't linear. It is cyclical. We are nearing the end of the cycle, which is also the beginning of the same cycle. Many people will have to continue on the same time loop again. If you draw a circle eventually the pen touches the start point of that circle to close it. We are nearing that moment. Those who are ready to jump off the loop (the circle) and move on to 4D - will do that. Those who aren't ready will have to do the whole 3D thing again for another full circle.

That's how I understand what that quote means and why the C's said that the planet "hasn't become a cinder yet".
Perhaps both our concepts are just reflections or different perspectives on the same thing? Computer games can be viewed as cyclical in nature since you will recycle back to the beginning if you don't make the grade/pre-set level. All possibilities and scenarios are already factored into the program at the outset, it then just depends on your choices and how you play the game to determine the result. If you make the grade, the program then takes you on to the next cycle (circle). You say time is cyclical not linear. However, I recall that the C's have also said time is an illusion created within our minds and does not really exist. That would appear to apply to cyclical time just as much as to linear time.

As for repeating time loops, I recall a brilliant Star Trek the Next Generation episode where the crew were stuck in a repeating time loop, which always ended in the ship's destruction. However, as they started to wake up to the fact they were in a time loop, they started to make incremental changes to each repetition of the loop until at last they managed to avoid the moment of destruction. Although that was fiction, perhaps there is a lesson there for us.

If these cycles are time loops, it makes you wonder how many times (there's that word again) some people have had to repeat the same cycle.

I sympathise with you. I see that you live in the USA. My sister lives in Seattle and has many friends amongst the large Asian community there. Some of these people escaped communist China to settle in the US. They have worked hard to make a go of things and save to send their children to college in the US. To their horror, they now find their children spouting the very communist ideology that led them to escape China in the first place. My sister knew some of these kids when they were young and still innocent and impressionable. Now she can hardly find a safe topic to discuss with them, so effective has been the brainwashing. However, I would say to stick in there since people can have a sudden epiphany and see the light. Most young people emerge from college thinking they know it all but life in the real world eventually teaches them otherwise. I appreciate though that they may not have much time.
Thank you for your comments. It is funny to see that my daughter lives in Seattle so I know exactly what your talking about. Love to visit and enjoy the city but weep for its corruption. The left have taken over the government and schools so even if there are a majority of common sense voters they will never be allowed in Seattle's Elite control club. The city is occupied not governed.

I love my daughter to pieces and she has been a blessing to the family. Very helpful, generous and supportive. She, however is surrounded by leftist friends who keep her thoroughly brainwashed. She is definitely a soul being so I trust that her soul will wake her up but she still will have to extract herself from her support system. A difficult path to be sure.

Just wanted to add another good reason beside the ones already mentioned, in order to motivate others to embark on this project.

The fact is that prior to all that reading we were sort of "plugging along". It was during Covid quarantines time, and that's what we did, we listened to the news or read them, and were kind of in a collective rut. Sure. we knew what was happening, but it didn't make things easier. Often the atmosphere was heavy.

And then Laura posted about the romance novels. Sure, many of us chuckled and felt uneasy that suddenly such literature is a required Work material. 😅 But what happened after we started reading and sharing, is that it made us much happier. Don't underestimate the power of a story that takes you on an emotional ride AND has a happy ending! ;-)

This kind of reading gives hope. And the nature of romance novels is that they always have a happy ending. And that's what we really need now in order to have the will to continue watching the show. Who knows, perhaps just like Laura said, it provides us with tools and "fuel" to "ride the Wave" and feel ecstasy in the face of all the cr*p that is happening in the world right now.

When I read the above, it reminded me the article posted on the Russian SOTT about Kozyrev mirrors.

It also reminded me of the following session. When I read it back then, I thought that the C's describe how the Earth would look like after the arrival of the comet cluster. That this will be a true reset of the human civilization. But now, after you brought up this session about this closing of the grand cycle, it makes me wonder if in the following quote the C's were describing ancient Earth. But it isn't exactly ancient Earth either. Since time doesn't exists, it becomes ancient Earth because of the return to square one. 😅 Guess it's another good reason to try and avoid such outcome.

And thank you very much for sharing the session. :flowers:
Heartfelt appreciation to all for the Session and the sharing.

Keit, Thanks for sharing the information about Kozyrev and mirrors. Fascinating. I looked him up online and his comments about how his thoughts effect time density seem relevant given the discussion about the Reading Work. (I am not suggesting poetry is a substitution for the vetted list. Only a correlation to an aspect of why reading the vetted books on the list may be such a helpful and necessary endeavor).

'According to the authors, "what Dr. Kozyrev has found in these tests can be called PK (psychokinesis)," for the chemical events acted on the gyroscope pendulum at a distance and without the use of any known force. Dr. Kozyrev would say that "time density" brought on this startling action at a distance. PK is usually considered not as matter affecting matter from a distance, but as a mind affecting matter. The authors asked Kozyrev whether thought might have any effect on this time density. "Yes," Dr. Kozyrev replied. "Thought definitely affects the reaction. When I purposefully think of poetry or something emotional during the test, the equipment registers more of a change than when I think of mathematical calculations. Our thoughts may change the density of time."

here is a link to the full article, www.fountainmagazine.com/2014/issue-102-november-december-2014/revisiting-november-2014

Smiles and Gratitude to all. Live well and with all your heart.

Back
Top Bottom