Session 13 September 2009

Something interesting I received in an email dedicated to exploring the metaphysical properties of water and sound. If any of you are unfamiliar with the work of Masuru Emoto, he is a Japanese scientist who has observed and recorded an interesting attribute of water crystals--they seem to take on certain physical properties/shapes depending on what they are exposed to. Prayer, certain words/emotions, and music cause the molecules to crystallize into different shapes--depending on the frequency, is my guess. I find it especially interesting that "thank you" creates such a beautiful pattern, and is different depending on whether it is English or Japanese.This Youtube video shows some pictures of different ones, but there is a lot more info and pictures online otherwise if anyone is interested. It strongly indicates the potential power of the Prayer of the Soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbpXRSIUnE

The e-mail I received had a lecture concerning these properties with an emphasis on sound and one tangent addressed NASA research concerning the recording of the "sound" of the sun, the earth, and other planets--these sounds are from radio emissions normally outside of our hearing spectrum. This video describes the sound of the earth as " multiple birds singing," and I looked it up and it really does sound like a symphony of different birds! It's remarkable! David Sareda, the speaker in the video, suggested that birds' singing might be them picking up and transmitting the "sounds" of the earth. This was really interesting considering the reference to octaves (in the Work) and frequencies and the potential of music/sound to focus or direct energy (from Laura and the C's). I am recalling that the C's said that Laura's spirit animal would be a peacock...interesting, because Laura has certainly used her voice as an instrument to sing "primal" truths, just as our own 2D birds might be doing in a different way.

Just an idea, but maybe the earth is picking up and transmitting certain aspects of the sun, i.e a "note" or "lesser octave" of the Octave that begins with the sun? I am not at all knowledgeable enough about the structure of the Universe or the Law of Octaves to do more than speculate, but the sound is just so green and tropical while Saturn (in astrology the planet said to be associated with restrictions, limitations, and fear) is so distinctly different. It's downright disturbing and quite dissonant. You can hear Saturn here:

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/cassini/SKR1/

Anyway, just wanted to share this. Here is a link to the "sound of Earth." It is truly amazing, beautiful and kinda eerie in how birdlike the sounds are, especially if compared to the recordings of other planets available online:

http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=080627-earth-sounds

And a link to the lecture that discusses this topic more in depth and much more skillfully than I have here:

http://enwaterment.com/new/04-amazing-water.html

Thanks for your time, Danielle :D

Please let me know if the above post should have been posted in another thread. I mostly thought it relevant to this one because of the references to music in the latest transcripts, but the segue from water and consciousness to music is kinda clumsy . I apologize if it is "all over the place" or difficult to follow...

Thank you Laura and everyone!

Approaching Infinity said:
msasa said:
How does somebody "return" his/her Soul (back)?

Remember the ruby slippers? Funny that they're ruby red, the color of the philosopher's stone... The Stone is always present. It may be beaten, covered in mud and feces, desecrated, but it still remains. There is not a one of us here who hasn't sinned against our souls either in this life or previous ones. When we judge another for their crimes of passion, selfishness, inability to see, etc, WE have been there. But we forget that. And that's why cleansing is such a difficult process. We THINK we know ourselves, we think we are moral and good and pure. And then, whammo!, there it is. There's ME beating a child, a slave, cheating on my wife, killing my brother, stoning that woman, burning that witch. And there's ME beaten as a child, a slave, being cheated upon, being killed, being burned...

All we have is the choice that results. What can I DO now? Who can I be? Who do I CHOOSE to be? And what to CHOOSE to do?

Ain't that the truth...

Thanks Approaching Infinity for the reminder. :-[

Hi Lamasu,

Welcome to the forum. Could you write a brief intro in the Newbies section? Read through the thread to get an idea. Thanks. :)

Thanks Lamasu, I did not read what approaching infinity had posted Sept 16 until now. That is powerful and so so true. It sure is up to us now what we choose to be without judging others. It gives me a different outlook on realityand makes me more aware of my actions and what I am thinking. It kind of makes me feel more responsible for who I am now.

thanks approaching infinity.

Your references to music reminded me of an experience I had in 1990.

I was first exposed to Reiki when an ex of mine was studying it, and wanted to "practice" on everybody. I initially thought it was just another serving of the "New Age" nonsense everyone was spouting. I still loved her and wanted to support her in her activities. I figured I would sit there and nothing would happen.

At first, nothing did. I went out to buy us dinner (I only remember that she had pork fried rice), and she began again.

It started out the same as before, but then I noticed I was becoming more "awake" and aware of my surroundings. I could actually see the movement of the molecules in the walls, the table, etc. I sat quietly, fascinated by this new awareness.

I gradually began to realize that there was something in my surroundings that was also aware of me. I sat there, overwhelmed by this realization.

I figured it if was aware of me, then I could talk to it, so I asked silently, “Who are you?”

The answer that I got shocked me to my core: “Child, I am All That Is.”

That was the beginning of a month-long exchange. Lest you think my ego is invested in this, one of the first things I was taught was that “This communication is the birthright of all sentient beings.”

I was taught that all that exists is a Song. There are two types of Song: Harmony and Discord.

Discord is usually associated with Evil. However, it is not to be feared, since it has no Center, i.e. no soul.

This session reminded me of that. That’s why I wanted to share it.

BTW, I was involved—very briefly—in the music business. The people I met were smarmy and nasty.

A perfect description would be Lizards.

I just wanted to share this. As I’ve stated in another post, I expect that when I post anything of this nature, I expect it to be taken apart completely and examined.

Thanks again. I can’t wait to hear the music!

Absolutely awesome session! Definitely an eye opener. I just received the breathing program and am very excited to start! Are there any music videos or songs out? Anyone have a link to them?

Soul smashing is something I've never heard of before but certainly gives reason to know how to protect oneself from such a thing. Thanks all!

Is this session available in German or Polish?
The Soul smashing discussion was to difficult to understand. :-[

tonosama said:
Is this session available in German or Polish?
The Soul smashing discussion was to difficult to understand. :-[

I don't know if there is a German version but as far as i know there is no polish one. I translated part of the session that covers the soul smashing. As i don't have much time it doesn't include the post session discussion.

Q: ...(Joe) Chcesz zmienić temat? (L) Masz inny? (Joe) A to pytanie, które chciałaś zadać w imieniu forumowiczów, dotyczące roztrzaskania duszy? (L) Och, roztrzaskanie duszy! Możesz sformułować wokół tego pytanie? Albo ty Keit, jesteś ekspertem w tym temacie. Utwórz pytanie. (Keit) No cóż, w zasadzie czy to co powiedziałam było bliskie prawdy...?

A: Cholernie trafnie. Przykład na "stawanie się mądrzejszym!"

Q: (Joe) Chodzi o Keit?

A: Tak

Q: (Joe) Jaką miałaś teorię? (L) Mówiła o Ciemności nad Tybetem Illiona i o spirali zstępującej będącej wyborem i musisz...

A: Nie wytłumaczyli byśmy tego lepiej!

Q: (Scottie) Pisałaś o tym na forum? (Keit) Tak. (Scottie) Jak mogłem to przegapić?? (A***) Właśnie. (Keit) Mam jeszcze więcej do powiedzenia na ten temat. (Joe) Więc to dotyczyło prób zmiażdżenia wszystkich tych dusz z powrotem do pierwotnej materii, o to chodziło?

Q: (Allen) Mogła byś to wytłumaczyć, bo tego nie czytałem. (Keit) Powiedziałam, że... Napisałam to jako cytat i zacytowałam z Ciemności nad Tybetem. Autor wspomina, że istnieją dwa prawdopodobieństwa w rozwoju: idące w górę lub w dół. Istnieje możliwość stracenia swojej duszy, ale powinna to być świadoma decyzja, to jest wybór. I nie można go wymusić. (L) Ale mogą cię zmusić do takiego wyboru wycięczając cię. (Keit) Dokładnie, podałam osobiste przykłady kiedy czułam, że traumatyczne przeżycia w naszych życiach w pewien sposób manipulują nas do wybrania rozwoju idącego w dół. I w zasadzie wybieramy coś co sprzeciwia się naszemu poziomowi bycia. I jest tak bardzo traumatyczne dla naszej duszy, że wypacza ją i stawia w pozycji biegnącej w dół. Zasadniczo, ewentualnym rezultatem tego zdarzenia jest roztrzaskanie duszy, nawet jeśli końcowe wydarzenie roztrzaskania jest stosunkowo niewielkie. I to dlatego jest tak wiele cierpienia i patologii na świecie, gdzie zmuszają i manipulują dusze do wyboru. (L) Wbrew ich własnej naturze. (PL) Illion powiedział, że najgorszą rzeczą dla człowieka jest grzech wobec własnej duszy. (Keit) A grzeszenie wobec duszy jest działaniem przeciwko swojemu własnemu poziomowi bycia. Tak, tak jak skłonności narcystyczne i wszystko inne, to dlatego dla naszego własnego dobra musimy się oczyścić. (DD) To dlatego wstrzyknęli tak wiele lekarstw/narkotyków do kultury by po prosty osłabić ludzi?

A: Tak i pamiętaj także o prawach nabywania odruchów warunkowych [nie jestem do końca pewna czy tak się to tłumaczy ale znalazłam na polskich stronach o Pawłowie].

Q: (L) Jedna z tych zasad mówi, że nawet silne psy, których nie można złamać w normalny sposób, można osłabić do momentu w którym mogą być zmienione jeśli zostaną poddane traumie fizycznej jak np. operacja, choroba lub coś podobnego. Częścią procesu są więc także tortury.

Q: (L) A my żyjemy teraz w kulturze tortur, która w gruncie rzeczy jest kulturą miażdżenia dusz.

Q: (L) Istnieją więc dusze które są spaczone i zdeformowane do tego stopnia, że zostaną... To znaczy, wiele z tych osób myśli, że pójdą do nieba ponieważ narzucają wolę swojego boga innym ludziom, i uważają że musza zrobić wszystko by w przyszłości zaprowadzić na Ziemi władzę swojej zniekształconej wersji Jezusa Chrystusa czy co tam - no wiecie, ci fundamentaliści - którzy w zasadzie sami stawiają się w pozycji roztrzaskania duszy, ponieważ idą całkowicie na przekór nie tylko naukom Chrystusa, ale także swoim własnym naturom. Uważam, że wielu z nich chce naprawdę dobrze, ale zostali tak powoli i tak stopniowo spaczeni przez patologiczne indywidua na pozycjach władzy i na wysokich pozycjach kościelnych oraz patologiczne osoby tworzące różne spaczone doktryny i teologie, że oni wszyscy w zasadzie zgadzają się na sprzedaż swoich własnych dusz diabłu. (Joe) Zastanawiam się, czy dotyczy to także ludzi którzy nie są z tym bezpośrednio związani, ale są zwykłymi członkami populacji, których umysły są tak wypaczone, że w swoich własnych umysłach pozwalają na to lub się z tym zgadzają. Nawet jeśli staną twarzą w twarz z faktami, nie kłamie im się tak bardzo, ale zdają sobie sprawę z tych wszystkich tortur, z CIA, i z obozów tortur...

A: Milczenie w obliczu "zła" jest równoznaczne z udziałem, chyba że istnieje dobry powód dla milczenia służący wyższym celom.

Q: (Joe) To naprawdę bardzo interesujące, ponieważ w pewien sposób tłumaczy całą tą debatę dotyczącą tortur, i jak próbują zmusić ludzi do akceptacji torturowania. I coraz więcej faktów dotyczących rzeczywistych tortur za sprawą CIA wypływa na światło dzienne i jak próbują obrócić kota ogonem żeby tylko ludzie zaakceptowali to jako coś zgodnego z sumieniem, coś słusznego, sprawiedliwego.

A: Akceptacja tortur jest "znakiem bestii."

Q: (DD) To dlatego takie seriale telewizyjne jak "24" są tak popularne. (Joe) Warunkowanie ludzi. (DD) Jest szalenie popularny. (Joe) To znaczy, masz wszystkich tych ludzi którzy staja w obliczu prawdziwego torturowania, na żywo, innej istoty ludzkiej i naprawdę temu kibicują. A jeśli to oznacza to samo co branie udziału, to ci wszyscy ludzie są ustawiani na spiralę w dół.

A: Pamiętasz "jezioro ognia" w Księdze Objawienia? Pamiętasz, że ci co żyją mieczem od miecza zginą?

Q: (Keit) Czym jest "jezioro ognia"? (Allen) W Ks. Objawienia ci wszyscy którzy nie zaakceptowali Chrystusa zostaną tam wrzuceni... (Joe) Piekło, w zasadzie.

A: Roztrzaskanie duszy.

Q: (L) Przerażające. (Allen) Myślę o tych wszystkich ludziach, którzy niekoniecznie myślą że tortury są ok, ale wciąż... tak jakby brzydzili się torturami ale nadal w jakimś stopniu je akceptowali z konieczności, a może tylko starają się wcale o nich nie myśleć. (Joe) No cóż, ludzie którzy uważają je za konieczność... (L) Już są zgubieni. Już to kupili. To znaczy, dowody naukowe są takie że jeśli potrzebujesz informacji czy czegokolwiek, jeśli istnieje jakiś uzasadniony powód, to tortury NIE są drogą na ich zdobycie. Rozległe kroniki inkwizycji - mam na myśli to, że dziesiątki tysięcy ludzi było torturowanych i przyznało się do najbardziej oburzających kłamstw żeby tylko z tym skończyć. Skończcie z tym i dajcie mi umrzeć! Powiem wszystko co tylko chcecie! I przyznawali się do latania na miotłach, do spółkowania z diabłami, do tańczenia nago w świetle księżyca, do całowania się po tyłkach... Znaczy, cokolwiek byś nie wymyślił, do tego się przyznawali by tylko tortury się skończyły. To WSZYSTKO było wierutnymi bzdurami! (Allen) Wybaczcie, nawet jeśli dowody naukowe by na to nie wskazywały, nawet jeśli mówilibyśmy "Pewno, tortury naprawdę działają w pozyskiwaniu informacji," to nadal torturowane są istoty ludzkie! To odrażające. Bo jak można coś takiego robić?! (Keit) Naszła mnie myśl, że patologia, to co się robi dzieciom w narcystycznych rodzinach, to jak tortury. (L) To SĄ tortury! (Keit) To co się dzieje jest podobne do zatruwania ich i w gruncie rzeczy pozwala na akceptację środowiska tortur. Ponieważ sami już tego doświadczyli, to tak jakby byli dotknięci przez zło. (L) Torturowanie istoty ludzkiej po to by wymusić na nich by zeznali lub zrobili coś całkowicie sprzecznego z ich kodem moralnym jest złe, niezależnie od twojego punktu widzenia. Oni wszyscy, każda z tych osób ma prawo do własnych zasad, idei, poglądów politycznych itd.. I jeśli chcesz to zmienić, lub jeśli myślisz że coś w ich punkcie widzenia jest dla ciebie zagrożeniem, to droga do zmiany prowadzi przez rozmowę, edukację, dzielenie się danymi i informacją. NIE przez próby wymuszania torturami by robili rzeczy sprzeczne z tym co do nich prawdziwie należy, na poziomie duszy! Próby takiego wmuszania są same w sobie w zasadzie pewnego rodzaju morderstwem duszy. Nawet Jezus w Nowym Testamencie mówił, że ktokolwiek jest choć najmniejszą z takich przeszkód, lepiej byłoby dla niego by się w ogóle nie urodził. I kiedy mówił "nigdy się nie urodził", to prawie tak samo jakby powiedzieć, że jego dusza zostanie roztrzaskana. To naprawdę bardzo zdumiewające. (DD) Co się dzieje z duszą, która została roztrzaskana?

A: Pierwotna materia. Rozpoczęcie cyklu od nowa. Miliony lub biliony lat pozyskiwania świadomości.

Q: (DD) Więc zaczynasz jako coś w rodzaju atomu wodoru lub czegoś takiego. (Joe) Stajesz się skałą. (PL) Czy istnieje jakieś powiązanie z "uderzeniowym/roztrzaskującym rokiem" ogłoszonym przez Cs wcześniej w tym roku? Coś było wspomniane, a teraz rozmawiamy o roztrzaskiwaniu dusz... (L) No cóż, to na pewno interesujące, ponieważ moja wnikliwość/intuicja dotycząca roztrzaskania dusz, tego konkretnego ranka po przebudzeniu była taka, że to jest to co próbują nam zrobić: oni naprawdę myślą że mogą roztrzaskać dusze i zmienić je w pierwotną materię. To była dla mnie bardzo szokująca myśl i właśnie teraz zdałam sobie sprawę że ta wnikliwość/ intuicja przyszła do mnie w roku który nazywają "uderzeniowym". Ta wnikliwość/intuicja przyszła jak uderzenie w moją świadomość - żeby w ogóle o tym myśleć; to prawie nie do pomyślenia. (PL) Jeśli roztrzaskają dusze istot ludzkich, to czy nie stracą, jesteśmy przecież ich bydłem? Więc to bardziej tak... (Joe) Wszystko zacznie się od nowa...

A: To nie przydarzy się wszystkim.

Q: (Keit) Och, o to chciałam zapytać: Czy dojdzie do tego na indywidualnym poziomie, czy dotyczy wszystkich? (L) Tak, więc będzie to sprawa indywidualna.

Take care

Thank you very much Laura and the Team for the great session,much great knowledge and food for thought especially the soul smashing part,recently i thought about it a lot and thus i've realized(looking back at my experiences) that if you stop fighting/resisting against psychical/emotional and physical attacks ,if you don't take measures for protecting yourself:reading,studying,working on yourself,praying ,meditating and of course changing your life style,behavior then you really are in great danger and thanks to Keit for her explenation of the process it confirmed my own thoughts and understandings about this process,Thank you Keit and Team for that, in conclusion never give up,never lose hope because like Laura said,that there is no hope is just an illusion but the objective truth is there is hope and even great,great hope for all the planet,all we have to do is fight against the oppressors and never,never give up.Thank you once again Laura and the Team and the C's ,if weren't you really i think for me at least my path in this life could be an ongoing hell like it was before i met all of you(then i felt that i found what i was looking for all my life also i found peace) :) and possible i could have an very short path way.Laura you and the Team are our guides,the lighthouse,our hope,Thank you .

Well, this was a particularity meaning full session for me since I am a musician. I have spent most of my life as the bass player for a band called Angelic Reign. Our idea is that music can affect the soul and this session confimed that. Very, very interesting.

Q: (L) Now, Allen acquired some interesting software. (Allen) The choir software. (L) Yes. And we had the idea of making some just regular meditation audios where I could recite the prayer and maybe sing it, or even sing some other songs and he could manipulate them with this software to make it melodic and meditation-worthy type music. So, we were wondering if this was something that was a good idea?

A: Oh definitely!!! In fact, that is a superb way for truly cosmic frequencies to be transmitted via your/our voice!!

Q: (DD) So long as it's not Patsy Kline tunes! (laughter) (L) But I wanted to channel Patsy Kline!!! (Allen) I was actually wondering if my multiplying your voice several times would actual multiply whatever it was they were putting through your voice that many times?

While surfing You Tube for some music to add to my play list I clicked on this and felt an immediate connection. This was the first time I heard her voice which has a powerful affect on me.

"The Wayward Wind"

In wikipedia's biography of her life it reads like a soul struggling to create.

"At age 13, Cline was hospitalized with a throat infection and rheumatic fever. Speaking of the incident in 1957 she said, "I developed a terrible throat infection and my heart even stopped beating. The doctor put me in an oxygen tent. You might say it was my return to the living after several days that launched me as a singer. The fever affected my throat and when I recovered I had this booming voice like Kate Smith's."[19][20] It was during this time she developed an interest in singing. She started performing with her mother in the local Baptist choir. Mother and daughter also performed duets at church social events.[19] She also taught herself how to play the piano.[21] "​
"On June 14, 1961, Cline and her brother Sam Hensley, Jr. were involved in an automobile accident.[56] Cline had brought her mother, sister and brother to see her new Nashville home the day before. On the day of the accident, Cline and her brother went shopping to buy material for her mother to make clothing. Upon driving home, their car was struck head-on by another vehicle.[57] The impact threw her directly into the car windshield, causing extensive facial injuries. Among her injuries, Cline suffered a broken wrist, dislocated hip and a large cut across her forehead, barely missing her eyes. Friend Dottie West heard about the accident via the radio and rushed to the scene, helping to remove pieces of broken glass from Cline's hair.[56] When first responders arrived, Cline insisted the driver in the other vehicle be treated first.[56] Two of the three passengers riding in the car that struck Cline died after arriving at the hospital. When she was brought to the hospital, her injuries were life-threatening and she was not expected to live. She underwent surgery and survived. According to her husband Charlie Dick, upon waking up she said to him, "Jesus was here, Charlie. Don't worry. He took my hand and told me, 'No, not now. I have other things for you to do.'" She spent a month recovering in the hospital and had plastic surgery done on her face.[58] For the remainder of her life, Cline would suffer from chronic pain and frequent headaches. She would also wear heavy makeup and wigs to conceal scarring on her forehead.[56][43]"​

She died in a plane crash March 5, 1963.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."
In the context of the coronavirus plandemic and vaccines, this is interesting, as it could be said that the many people who subject themselves to the vaccines blindly are "accepting of torture" - to themselves!

So in this sense, the torture of others that society was conditioned to accept via the "war on terror" was a precursor to the self-torture of lockdowns, masks and vaccines. It would be interesting to know the overlap in the percentages of people who objected to the war on terror and people who are now objecting to the masks, lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations. I'd speculate they'd be much the same percentage (12%?) and type of people.

That's an interesting quote, and most definitely the anti-thesis of my post! It seems I need to re-evaluate and re-read Chapter 12, thanks!
Is it possible to "emoji dislike" my own post of 12 years ago? 🤦‍♂️ :-[

Q: (C**) What's Catcher in the Rye? (Allen) Catcher in the Rye was the book that the guy who shot John Lennon had in his hands when he shot him. (L) Yeah? (Joe) Sirhan Sirhan. (L) And also the guy that shot John Lennon. (DD) It's supposedly a kind of MKULTRA trigger thing.

A: Many triggers for many programs. Now you have the means to cancel much of this.
Here’s a good documentary done on Sirhan Sirhan where a trained psychologist goes into some of his programming and triggers. One of the interesting things was Sirhan Sirhan listening to morris code and then being able to translate messages from morris code while he was under hypnosis through automatic writing. Creepy stuff, and the psychologist was harassed for working on this case, luggage constantly rerouted to military bases and he’s been audited by the IRS for 5 years in a row.

Here’s a good documentary done on Sirhan Sirhan where a trained psychologist goes into some of his programming and triggers. One of the interesting things was Sirhan Sirhan listening to morris code and then being able to translate messages from morris code while he was under hypnosis through automatic writing. Creepy stuff, and the psychologist was harassed for working on this case, luggage constantly rerouted to military bases and he’s been audited by the IRS for 5 years in a row.

Thanks for posting.
That was amazing and at the same time so horrifying to watch / listen to.

So interesting about the morse code / automatic writing.

Watching Psychologist Dr Dan Brown and Laurie Dusek (Attorney) both speak with such clarity and conviction; Dan speaks with incredible recall, he is not reading notes - the information just streams out of him.

I noticed this in the last week in connection with this case:

Man Injured in RFK Assassination, Who Believed in 2nd Shooter Theory, Dies

Paul Schrade passed away this week. (Paul was shot in the head during the RFK shooting)

"Schrade later became convinced that the wrong man had been imprisoned and that a second attacker who was never identified was the real killer, but it was hushed up by the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

Schrade spent much of his time perusing official files and documents and touching base with others who doubted the official conclusions about the killing. The LAPD reinvestigated the slaying in the 1970s but again concluded that Sirhan acted alone.

I know what kept Paul alive was his driving goal to have the investigation ... reopened," Weil said.

“This was his sole reason for continuing. He was determined. He was driven," Weil said. “He said to me just last week when he came home from the hospital: ‘I’ve got to get back to my desk. I have work to do.'”

In 2016 during his 15th parole hearing, Schrade faced Sirhan face-to-face for the first time since Schrade testified at Sirhan’s 1969 trial. Schrade’s voice broke with emotion at times during his hour of testimony that recounted his efforts to unravel questions about the shooting of Kennedy.

“I forgive you for shooting me,” Schrade told Sirhan at the hearing. “I should have been here long ago, and that’s why I feel guilty for not being here to help you and to help me.”

Schrade repeatedly apologized for not attending any of Sirhan’s previous 14 parole hearings.

Schrade last spoke in favor of Sirhan’s release at his parole hearing in 2021, which was held on Zoom during the pandemic. Schrad told the parole board:
“Sirhan was not the shooter of my friend Robert Kennedy.”

[...]

The board voted to free Sirhan, but the governor [Gavin Newsome] ultimately decided to leave him in prison."

Back
Top Bottom