Session 14 August 2016

From what I understand, these crystals seem to "have the habit" to sometimes go "their own ways", so to speak. So if they have been charged with intent originally, at the Chateau, and it was unintentionally misplaced somewhere where there happened to be sunlight too, the original intention might still be in place. Also, it seems that moonlight is much more detrimental than sunlight.

Your explanation relieves me, thank you very much!

Th
You don't want it in direct sunlight, or moonlight. Those two actually remove the charge.
thanks 3DStudent - do u know if the crystal keeps its charge otherwise? Is it still just as powerful as when we received them? Ps I haven’t tried charging it so it’s been in my water jug only

Here is what Laura has to say about crystals:

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

She posted it here

thanks 3DStudent - do u know if the crystal keeps its charge otherwise? Is it still just as powerful as when we received them? Ps I haven’t tried charging it so it’s been in my water jug only

There's no reason to attempt to charge them. They should stay charged, keeping in mind the caveats in Nienna's post above.

It's interesting to think about what the energies are. I've thought about them as something even subtler than EMFs. Something that isn't exactly material. I guess you could say that they store information and are like a battery.

There's no reason to attempt to charge them. They should stay charged, keeping in mind the caveats in Nienna's post above.

It's interesting to think about what the energies are. I've thought about them as something even subtler than EMFs. Something that isn't exactly material. I guess you could say that they store information and are like a battery.
Thank u 3D - I hadn’t seen Nienna’s post. That’s very helpful. Hmm now I wonder where the other crystal went. Might turn up now I’ve been thinking about it - usually happens that way

Here is what Laura has to say about crystals:

Well, now I am the one who needs to get something clarified. :-/ After receiving my crystals almost four years ago, I initially put them in the sun sometimes (mostly the evening sun while it shone on the living room table where they were laid) while singing and praying for them. I did do this with having in mind that this may help with the process. After realizing that it may be not needed, I didn't do this anymore. Also, I rinsed my water crystal under running water a couple of times in order to clean it when it had been in the pitcher with water for some time.

Now I hope that my crystals have not been discharged by it (the sunlight in particular, as intent went along with it), while continuing to sing and pray for them together with the network - while believing all along they still were Cass connection crystals. If so, would there be a way to re-connect them if they really are discharged?

Reactions: SMM
Now I hope that my crystals have not been discharged by it (the sunlight in particular, as intent went along with it), while continuing to sing and pray for them together with the network - while believing all along they still were Cass connection crystals. If so, would there be a way to re-connect them if they really are discharged?

Here's some further background and thoughts:

After sleeping about the issue, I think (or hope) it may not be as problematic as described above. When learning about the sunlight back then, I did not really think it had discharged my crystals (according to my memory). Because I did not see it as really detrimental and thought the basic intent - original charge - was strong / fundamental enough to remain. However, I certainly missed the information which Nienna quoted above (I do not remember that post by Laura; or if reading it the core was missed) and was going through a series of lacks of awareness during that time (2016/2017). Reading it now makes me doubt the original thought process, while also thinking that the original intent may still have been retained due to what felt like faith to me (believing that the crystals were Cass ones all along and acting in this manner).

I went asleep with my worries and woke up very early in the morning, with the thought / questions (it "hit" me like a lightning on the moment of waking up): If the crystals are discharged, may it then help to put them onto the FOTCM symbol at the prayer booklet - with the Reiki symbol of Choku-Rei (for the connection to the Reiki / Chi / Life energy) and the symbol for the distant Reiki (connecting to the situation of discharge back then, while re-connecting to the original intent) written on little pieces of paper next to them? And then singing and praying for them, with the intent of re-connecting / making them Cass crystals again? Would sunlight be good in this case?

Before going back to sleep, I connected to DCM and just put my worries that still were / are there before Him/Her. Two very plastic dreams came to me, feeling very much "alive": They both involved the Chateau Crew, together with other people (which I do not know but I "met" two of them in a dream many years ago - a couple; with most of the others being members of their family), and the themes of connecting / reconnecting, bonding and helping with the mission in a spiritual way (i.e. through my crystal-related praying), while also becoming aware of things where I may have been lacking (in the past). The dreams were very comforting and touching and when waking up, I felt a sense that my worries may not be justified - together with a sense of release and peace.

So, I wonder if these dreams were kind of messages that I either do not need to worry (that the crystals are still Cass crystals due to faith), or that the matter will get resolved (i.e. that the crystals can become Cass crystals again - either by the described "insight" / questions or by some other means)?

Thank you for reading. Thoughts and / or advice would be appreciated.

Also, I rinsed my water crystal under running water a couple of times in order to clean it when it had been in the pitcher with water for some time.

I thought it was even advised to clean your water crystal before use. I put it in the same jar of water and wash mine every time I wash the jar, which is about every 3-4 days. I drink a sip a few times a day, so the rim gets kind of grimey. To not wash the water crystal would just make it a bacteria sponge. And I mean, it's sitting in water all the time really, is a little running water to wash it a difference?

I thought it was even advised to clean your water crystal before use. I put it in the same jar of water and wash mine every time I wash the jar, which is about every 3-4 days. I drink a sip a few times a day, so the rim gets kind of grimey. To not wash the water crystal would just make it a bacteria sponge. And I mean, it's sitting in water all the time really, is a little running water to wash it a difference?

Thank you for your thoughts on that aspect, 3DStudent! I had the same thought regarding the water crystal after having posted what you've quoted. However, I am still unclear about the initial exposure to the sunlight which I've described as well and about the current state of my crystals after that. But your confirmation regarding the water is very appreciated and I will rinse the water crystal more often. :-)

Reactions: SMM
I think you should stop trying to charge or change your crystals.

Thank you for your input, hlat. I am not doing anything with the crystals in this direction right now and haven't done so since I learnt about the thing with the sunlight some time (1 to 3 months or so) after receiving them. Will not go ahead with my idea I shared either, unless it would be confirmed by the network.

Can we sing or recite to the crystals from the Prayer book if they're (the crystals) not directly present, holding thought or intent for them to receive them?

What else can we sing or recite to them, if anything? I love singing In The Garden, just curious.

Reactions: Nem
Can we sing or recite to the crystals from the Prayer book if they're (the crystals) not directly present, holding thought or intent for them to receive them?
I think yes.
I am of course not an expert but I mostly recite the Prayer just in my head inaudibly.
I imagine the different locations of the crystals and put my intent and focus on the fact that the Prayer is for them. Then I do recite it in my mind, like the prayer from EE.
This comes in handy when I can't speak when going to sleep due to other people nearby. A type of strategic enclosure perhaps? 🤣
Anyway, personally, it feels alright, these energy devices should surely "hear" that!

What else can we sing or recite to them, if anything? I love singing In The Garden, just curious.
I think yes.
I am of course not an expert but I mostly recite the Prayer just in my head inaudibly.
I imagine the different locations of the crystals and put my intent and focus on the fact that the Prayer is for them. Then I do recite it in my mind, like the prayer from EE.
This comes in handy when I can't speak when going to sleep due to other people nearby. A type of strategic enclosure perhaps? 🤣
Anyway, personally, it feels alright, these energy devices should surely "hear" that!

Well, to my understanding, the best way is to pray and sing to the Crystal directly. Of course, this is not a sin to pray in the head, but Crystals have its specific of how they work.

To what I know, Laura's "programmed" crystals, with these specific texts of prayers, by praying to them and singing to them aloud. Talking inspiring by computer science terminology. She used specific methods with the defined parameters in these methods.

So, when we pray to our Crystals, with use the same prayers (the same methods) what Laura. What is different is that we are overloading these methods, what overloading them are our voices, what is like changing the content of the variables in the used methods, but the method is the same.

And such practice connects us to the Crystals, stimulating them. They are working anyway, but when we send arguments to them using specific methods, merging us with them.

I think some people sing or recite the prayers with the crystals in mind when they're not near them. I'd only sing In the Garden and read the prayers in the booklet to them, because that's what they were encoded with.

Back
Top Bottom