Session 14 August 2016

Yas said:
Keit said:
Chu said:
So, in a sense, that brings "love for oneself", because we do have a part to play regarding where we are at in life. Just as we can see how our mistakes and mechanicalness led us astray/make us stupid/manipulative, etc. many times, we can also find a bit of solace in the fact that, through efforts and thanks to this wonderful network, even being able to See that, is something to be grateful for. Because from that comes the force to change, to give back to the Universe, to Be as best as you can be, no matter how many lives it takes. And we can find short instants of happiness in the present, without the illusion of eternal "rainbows and unicorns", or anything like that.

Thank you for the reminder, Chu. Indeed, there are so many things to be grateful for, especially when looking back and realizing how beneficial this network has been. How things could have been different, and how different still they may become, if more effort will be made in the same direction. And that we have a responsibility to show the Universe that we are indeed grateful, and make sure to utilize all the gifts that we were given. :flowers:

So true and so beautifully put Chu and Keit. Thank you.

I think this is another instance in which "the devil is in the details". The problem with the "love yourself" talk is that it usually lacks objectivity. It is a "love" based on avoidance of that part of us which is uncomfortable and aggrandizement of what gives us comfort. Trying to "create" a reality of "eternal rainbows and unicorns" you mentioned, so to say. What you describe is different; It's love where you see yourself with your limitations and even "wrongdoings" and you accept where you're at and you also accept that you can do an effort to become better. And here is where the usual attributes of self-discipline, self-confidence, self-compassion, faith, etc., can play a role. But always balanced an fueled by the horror and suffering of our inevitable "human condition", so to say.

And yes, gratitude towards this network is very powerful too. Especially since it would be very difficult to have the chance to go through this path without others who help us see what we can't see and who put up different alarms systems so that we don't fall asleep, as G. said in a passage in In Search of the Miraculous. And, going back to love, what better example of love there is than this place where people try to wake you up and bring up that which is true in you? And then, the gratitude for that brings joy too. :)

Chu said:
Hesper said:
Like you said Yas, it seems the aim isn't to make the inner suffering go away. I think that that suffering, combined with the conscious discipline and utilizing our knowledge practically works miracles for us. And with those fruits we make life that much better for one another. Thanks for sharing :thup:

Along these lines, I'm currently reading a book called Warrior Way, which Ark had mentioned the other day. In it, Alexis Carrel is mentioned, and I wanted to find out a bit more about him. The first thing I stumbled upon were these quotes:

Discipline brings us effort, sacrifice and suffering. Later it brings us something of an inestimable value: something of which those who live only for pleasure, profit or amusement will always be deprived. This peculiar indefinable joy which one must have felt oneself to understand is the sign with which life marks its moment of triumph.

Hard conditions of life are indispensable to bringing out the best in human personality.

In joy or sorrow, health or sickness, prosperity or the reverse, the effort must still continue. One must rise after every fall and gradually acquire courage, faith, the will to succeed and the capacity to love.

Very good quotes! Thanks for sharing them!

Hi All
Just got Warrior's Way. It was very difficult. My 65th birthday was on the same day as this transmission. I am still with you all even though my existence has been very weakened. I thank you for all you have given me via this forum and all the selfless pursuits of effort from all participants. I am doing the best I can to contribute and hope to continue to do more going forward.

lara4unow said:
My 65th birthday was on the same day as this transmission. I am still with you all even though my existence has been very weakened. I thank you for all you have given me via this forum and all the selfless pursuits of effort from all participants. I am doing the best I can to contribute and hope to continue to do more going forward.

My belated birthday wishes lara4unow! :flowers: Hope your health will improve soon and we'll be working together for a long time yet! Take care! :wizard::hug:

Hello,

I am interested in participating in the group meditation, done by crystals.

If anyone here is willing to give me some information on this, that'd be glorious.

Thanks!

15 said:
Hello,

If anyone here is willing to give me some information on this, that'd be glorious.

Thanks!

Hi 15, did you get already your crystals? Because in the small paper that comes with the crystals a minor description is included when to pray for example. And so far no group meditation is set up or planned yet.

Gawan said:
15 said:
Hello,

Thanks!

Hi 15, did you get already your crystals? Because in the small paper that comes with the crystals a minor description is included when to pray for example. And so far no group meditation is set up or planned yet.

Thanks for the reply Meg.

Ok, I see how it works now.

Would you have any link, with more information on where/how these crystals could be obtained?

I'm sure I could find it myself if I dug through the forums, but I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

Thanks .. !

15 said:
Gawan said:
15 said:
Hello,

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Meg.

Ok, I see how it works now.

Would you have any link, with more information on where/how these crystals could be obtained?

I'm sure I could find it myself if I dug through the forums, but I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

Thanks .. !

Hi 15,

You can find the information in this thread.
Chu said:
I just posted this on the latest session thread but am pasting this here too, because from the PMs and emails we're getting, it seems that it's not very clear for everyone:

IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED CRYSTALS YET

It seems that a few of you might not have caught up with the last discussions on the 7 May session, so for those who are wondering if it's too late to order crystals, the answer is no, it's not too late. And here is what we need from you plus details about the crystal package:

For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.

Chu said:
Given the amount of emails we are getting regarding the status of your request, it might be best to post a general reply here.

First, it would be good for you to re-read what Joe wrote earlier in this thread:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.

Thank you very much for this session.

The crystal project is definitely a very important one... Speaking about the "flaws" and breaks, as always, we, people, use to misinterpret facts according to our knowledge and programming.

Anyway, it seems that we should put a closer eye on the Zoroaster thema. IS it possible to have the name of interesting books about that religion ?

Thank you for sharing. Today I received an email that the crystals have just been shipped. Really looking forward to receiving them.

Laura said:
Session Date: August 14th 2016

A: Keep the project on track. There is more to come once the receivers are ready! Help is on the way!!!!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

bzztt...bszzt

Here...mexican front...we are on heavy attack...please, need help.

Over....

Leonel said:
Laura said:
Session Date: August 14th 2016

A: Keep the project on track. There is more to come once the receivers are ready! Help is on the way!!!!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

bzztt...bszzt

Here...mexican front...we are on heavy attack...please, need help.

Over....

herondancer said:
Hi Leonal,

That's a pretty cryptic post. Could you explain what you mean?

If I am getting it, I think Leonel is calling for some "help" from the Crystal network. But it is a bit "cryptic" I guess for security reasons? :lol:

Hey, Leonel I didn't see any order from you for crystals. How are you going get "help" without a receiver? :huh:

You posted some interesting thoughts here.

[quote author= goyacobol]
Hey, Leonel I didn't see any order from you for crystals. How are you going get "help" without a receiver?
[/quote]

There is no way to know if Leonel ordered crystals or not, since the orders were not made on the forum, but in most cases via email @paleochristianity.org. Best not to assume.

Lilou said:
[quote author= goyacobol]
Hey, Leonel I didn't see any order from you for crystals. How are you going get "help" without a receiver?

There is no way to know if Leonel ordered crystals or not, since the orders were not made on the forum, but in most cases via email @paleochristianity.org. Best not to assume.
[/quote]

Sorry, just didn't see a thank you comment. It was rude to assume. My apologies to Leonel.

I did like Leonel's sense of humor and tried to get him to respond a bit.

I meant no offense but now I see it was not a nice assumption either. Really sorry Leonel. :(

Thanks for correcting me, Lilou. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom