Session 14 January 2023

Song cosmology is also in the Tolkien cosmology book, the Silmarillion:

I think that the reference to 'songs of creation' in mythology is a way of talking about changes in the Frequency Resonance Vibration of individuals - and also the relationship between individual FRV changes to changes in the Frequency Resonance Envelope of the environment.

Sorry, forgot to add the relevant session, which is a really interesting discussion in light of this topic of 'songs of creation' because of all of the musical metaphors (or realities).

Q: (V) Alright what's a frequency envelope you brainy types. (R) Actually, frequency envelope, [asking Ark] isn't that what we were doing with the wave generating computer program? (A) Frequency envelope is something like that.

A: Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding frequencies both between you and your environment, and the frequency bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities.

Q: (R) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (V) Okay then tell me. (R) Okay. It's like resonance. If the environment has a particular frequency ... hmm ... (V) We were asking about the frequency envelope and what it is. (R) And it's V. And violet is high energy, right? The color spectrum right? [The group reviews the previous C's answer ... ] (R) Exactly, so it's a quantum jump. GROUP: Yeah. (R) Because you're at one level and unless something strange happens that's where you're at. (L) In other words - you emanate energy, the other person emanates energy, and the energy exchange is between you and the environment, and between you and the person and the environment, and your environment is maintained, and the envelope of energy is maintained around you. But if there is ... what? Fluctuations? (R) Ah! "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment." Hence, if your environment has a frequency that allows for a higher frequency, I mean, it always has the lower, but in some cases it can allow for higher. (L) They're talking about it being fluctuations in the environment. If somebody or something in you're environment is ... (A) But the question is - which properties of environment that we can describe in terms of ... (L) Well they're saying that the fluctuations are in V. (R) In concert with the environment. (L) And in concert with people who are in the environment. In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.

A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.

Q: (L) Your feet don't fit anymore! You need new shoes!

A: Basis: shoes.

Q: (V) Okay. Perspective is a word that has been coming up a lot, so I am going to go ahead and ask about this. We all live in the same world, but yet we view our environment, what is going around us differently. One time a few years ago I was with a psychic counselor, so to speak, a woman named P, and she insisted that in her world the Rainforest was not being degraded ...

A: STS tend to make such statements because of denial of the very principle just described.

Q: (V) We were sitting there, and I was whining about how bad humans treat the earth - this was when I was studying Environmental Science - and she was just insisting that, in her world, the Rainforest was just fine. And you know, I was just sitting there looking at her, and I just couldn't believe what she was saying was the truth. And I thought, "okay, is this woman traveling back and forth between realms or realities or what is the deal?"

A: She was abnegating any response ... ability.

Q: (V) Well you know I stopped going and seeing those psychic people awhile ago. [Laughter.]

A: Good plan! Hang out your own shingle and let them come to you!

Q: (V) I don't know about living the life of a psychic. (L) I think it was a joke. (V) Ah yeah, because I'm thinking, "no way am I doing that!" (R) But the thing is, when that woman said, "in my world the Rainforest is okay," it means she had already made a judgment that ... (V) Yeah, that she was somehow in a better place than I was. (L) Well it was also making a judgment against the wisdom of the universe. It avoids the understanding that if the Rainforests are dying maybe there is a reason for it. (R) Exactly. All there is are lessons. (V) Well you know it was funny because I was taking a Geology course at the time and we were supposed to go on a diving trip down to South Florida, and it got stopped by a hurricane. But before that, this so-called psychic told me she could see me going down there, following her healing reccommendations, and all the dead coral would come back to life.

A: When the universe is ready to revive dead coral, you can bet it will revive.

Q: (V) Well I thought that was a pretty tall order for me to be taking care of it all by myself. To get back to the perspective thing, personal perception ...

A: Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members if the orchestra do not play well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part.

Q: (R) Which makes even more sense that in 4D STS and STO don't like to mix because if they do they would play completely out of synch. (L) Very bad music. (V) Is it like my frequency envelope is my consciousness, the representation of my consciousness? (R) No, frequency envelopes are realms. (V) Okay, so I'm a realm unto myself? (JN) You are Queen of your realm. (L) But your realm is part of an orchestra which means that it emanates a sound - you are giving off a sound - you are playing your part; and either you play it well or you do not. (R) But even if you are playing it well ... (L) Those around you may not be. (R) Exactly. So that's also kind of a reason why 3D is such a low density because there is so much canceling out. I mean if you put a lot of 3D guys that are STS oriented in one place and if you put STO people in another place, physically, then there would not be as much canceling out. So you wouldn't need as much awareness individually to make use of higher frequencies because you could have an orchestra. (V) Because you would be gathered together harmoniously. (L) You can have an orchestra. Okay, quick one: Is anything going to happen in 2003 like an appearance of the planet Nibiru or Planet X or anything of any particular interest?

A: Find out!

Q: (L) They're not going to give us a clue. (R) Can I continue on the previous subject? So in relation to frequency envelopes and bonding of awareness to perception, I was wondering if that related to creating the conduit. The C's have said that you were creating conduit here? (L) Um-hmm. (R) Okay, could it be the case that frequency resonance of all who are here together with you is because of the resonance makes it easier, it lowers the amount of energy needed from the environment to make ...

A: The orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert.

Q: (R) Right. So, is this concept - in this sentence that says "the orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert" - is that what is meant by creating a conduit?

A: Close. Frequency envelope has many applications.

Q: (R) Could you outline some of those applications? Is that too vague? (V) It sounds pretty particular to me. (R) Yeah, but it has many applications and such a conduit would have such many applications, one of which I assume we are using now.

A: For but one example: Joshua and the "Walls of Jericho."

Q: (R) Of course. So they used a conduit meaning a resonance of an orchestra of people to bring down the Walls of Jericho.

A: More or less, though it was not Jericho.

Q: (R) Okay, but the principle applies. (V) Since you are using this orchestra metaphor what kind of instrument are each of us?

A: V**** wants to be a flute. RO: French Horn. Laura: Harp. BT: Tuba. JN: Piano. MN: Glockenspiel. Ark: Violin.

Q: (V) Thank you, that was fun. (R) I have a question. If not the walls of Jericho then the walls of what?

A: Seek Atlantean events for the roots of myths.

Q: (R) Okay, I got you. {Laura sings: Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho ... } (R) Okay, let's ask about the computer program we have been working on. [Ark and RO, a java expert, had spent the previous week working on creating this program program, based on Schrödinger's equation and Ark's Event Enhanced Quantum Theory. The program simulates graphically scattering, interference, and collapse of quantum probability waves.] The graphical artifacts that we are seeing in the program are they actual or are they caused by numerical problems or errors in the program?

A: Numerical serendipity is more like it.

Q: (A) What, what? (L) I think "serendipity" is a pleasant discovery, from a story about the Land of Serendip. (R) Okay, so, is it something that we should investigate or should we focus on other things?

A: Absolutely. Remember the Benzene Ring. Idea structure was seen first, then followed explication when application was realized.

Q: (R) If we can see some application of it then it will be such that we can back engineer it and figure out the cause of it. Now we are just looking at it in terms of what is it? What is it doing? What is it? But if we can see some application ... (A) Well we see one application, a screen saver. [Laughter.] (R) I think maybe we should find some more interesting application, but it is a good principle to find an application of it because that's what can lead us back to what it is. (A) Yeah, that's true. Well, can you help us with what is the application, give us some direction?

A: Think of the Benzene "Ring."

Curious that 'ring' is not just a shape, but also the description of a type of sound.

Q: (R) Is that only used in chemistry? Or is it used in math as well? (L) Do you know the story of the Benzene Ring? (R) No. I only heard about it in chemistry. (M) The story of the Benzene Ring is the guy that came up with and applied to chemistry, dreamed of a snake biting its tail and rolling along, and so he applied that to benzene molecular structure which is double bonds and a single bond sequence. (R) So that seems to mean that we are on the right track by trying to see if there is something there. (L) Maybe the key is the word ring. (A) No you see, what is mysterious, the fact that things are forming, okay, it is discrete structure, numerical errors, roundings, you know all kinds of these artifacts. But, the fact that they look like three dimensional spirals - even if they are created in one dimension - I have no explanation. I don't even have an idea how to explain why would they ever create these spirals? Where are these extra dimensions coming from? I have no idea. (MN) Still, there is no application unless you can solve it.

A: Ring.

Q: (R) Yes, because it's a cycle. It's what was said before. It's like a loop. (L) Well let me ask this - you've got it moving back and forth between two barriers right? Can you make the ends connect? (R) Yes. But then nothing happens because then it just moves and moves and moves, it is just the initial shape moving out and coming in another. So nothing happens the only thing ... (M) The wave doesn't change. (R) Exactly. So it only happens when it has to react with a barrier. (L) Uh huh. (R) That's the only time it happens because that's what's causing ... (B) Could the barrier represent a density? (R) It could, yeah, actually.

A: Double loop.

Q: (R) Double loop, yeah, exactly. (MN) Double helix? (R) Yeah, because it's looping ... because if you look at the 3D part of it it's not a spiral, it's a cone. (A) Right. (R) Because it is spiraling like that, and if you increase the resolution, then it will be a perfect cone which is moving like that at the same time it is moving like that. [Demonstrates with hand gestures.] And it is moving like that because of balance - because it has to be from an equal amount [of energy] on either side. (V) It builds it from itself? (R) Yeah the thing is like this, if you have a packet of energy going like this and it meets a boundary, either it can fold up like that - just under its own pressure - and then spring back. Or, it can utilize the extra dimensions and coil. Like if you have a string and you just do like that, it won't be at one point. So I think it's the same thing here. But how to find out? We need to have some algorithm for the third dimension for this folding. (A) Um-hmm. (V) What if there is indeed something happening there that you're not seeing? Like we were talking about at the beginning of the session here: that you can't know what you can't know because you can't see it because it's veiled? What are the possibilities that there is something else happening there to be discovered or uncovered? (R) And I think that it seems like the only reason it is manifesting is because the wave is hitting an obstacle. So, the third dimension - it was always there as a possibility - but it didn't manifest until the wave hit an obstacle. So the obstacle, in effect, is creating the additional dimension. It was always there but it didn't manifest until an obstacle was put into the wave's path.

A: Consciousness energy directors.

Q: (R) Exactly. Because if the wave is hitting an obstacle, if it just follows mechanics, it's going to fold up because that's the law. But, if you have consciousness interacting with the energy, then it can say, "hey look it is more efficient if you don't fold up, it is more efficient if you utilize this extra dimension, because there is then less pressure in the wave if you are using this extra dimension." But you need that consciousness to kind of say, "hey look there is this extra dimension that you can utilize." And it has to say how to utilize it because it has to choose a direction to start folding into. (B) If our consciousness defines the parameters of third density, could the barriers on either side of the wave represent the barriers of the outside parameters of third density which causes this continual looping back and forth? And it may be doing something else in a different density that doesn't have those barriers?

A: Frequency resonance envelope.

Q: (R) Exactly, it makes total sense. So frequency resonance envelopes are realms. And our program shows that the only time interesting things happen to a wave is when it hits an obstacle. And it only manifests the extra dimension if someone helps the wave to choose which way to start folding out into the extra dimension. So if densities in effect are frequency resonance envelopes, which exist as obstacles, that waves of energy can resonate within ... yeah, exactly ... that makes kind of sense. (JN) What if the level of consciousness is the barrier? (R) Yeah, exactly. Consciousness energy directors, and the more awareness you have the more possibilities you can see to direct the energy. (JN) The less obstruction. (R) Yeah, or you can choose this ... (V) You say you believe something because it's the law, but ... (R) Yeah, because those are the parameters that you see, but the more awareness you have, the more you see, the more you can find, then you can know dimensions that you can escape into. You have the box, you say it's closed, we can't get out of it. But if you have more awareness, you can say, "well there's some other dimension out of the box that we can use." Do I make sense?

A: You are going in the right direction ...

Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.

This part above had me thinking about the singing stones, and directing energy to exceed 3D material possibilities and receive anything one needs via a conduit... focused sound waves, or songs of creation.

A: Prime numbers show the door.

Q: (R) It's perfect. So in the simulation, the spirals seem to always be prime numbers. We have 3, 5, 7, 11, 19 - I think we have seen at some point. (A) Two is also prime number (laughter). (V) But not a 13? (R) I think we have seen 13. It depends on what parameters you set. I think we can find pretty much any prime number depending on the values. (A) I don't believe it. (R) He doesn't believe it. (A) No. It is a hypothesis. (R) Is the number of apparent spirals always a prime number?

A: Ark is not right on the money.

Q: (A) I am. I will show you! (B) Does that mean he's close? (R) You can't be close. Either it's prime numbers or it's not. (A) What did they say that I am not right? Right? (R) Right, exactly. (A) Okay, I will show you guys. (L) How are you going to show them? (A) We will do an experiment and we will show that it's not prime numbers. And the C's will have to recant! [Laughter.] But there are many other ways in which prime number can come into this game and probably they are coming into this game and it will be very nice to find this out.

A: Find out, in deed.

Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?

A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?

A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

Q: (M) That's the second time they said that. (R) Yeah, okay, so in essence, that means what we are doing now is assembling the orchestra before the concert, and tuning the instruments. (L) Have you ever sat in the concert hall when they were getting ready, warming up? (J) It's chaos. (L) It is. (R) But after awhile it starts getting tuned. But that's what this is all about - the whole Cassiopaean Communication. Were not playing yet. We're just tuning. (L) Yeah.

(JN) So if our level of consciousness creates the barriers of where this wave can go and how it behaves, can we ... (R) No, No. No. Excuse me for interrupting. Our level of consciousness doesn't create the barriers, it's only aware of those barriers. It can see, okay, what are the barriers: "oh these are the barriers. I can see, okay. So here's what I get to play." But if your awareness grows, then you get to see an array of barriers. "Okay I want to play with this bigger one. I can play with the smaller ones if I want to, but I have the awareness to see other barriers that are more extensive."

(L) I think that the concept that we have a hard time grasping is that - going with the analogy - the musical selection is made, more or less. We at some level - us in the future - have chosen what instrument to play, what part to play. And so, the options that we really have now are: how well we play, how loud we play, how in tune we play with others; can we practice, can we stay in tune, can we do any numbers of these things? And even if we find ourselves sitting next to some jerk who can't carry a tune, and whose instrument is all screwed up, can we still continue to play true? Because even though the rest of the orchestra, being heard from a distance, may sound quite melodic, because we are sitting next to this guy who can't play, it is possible for us to be distracted - pulled off track - and then to distract the guy on the other side of us, leading to general chaos. (R) It's about focus. (L) Yeah. I'm getting tired. (A) I have still a question, because all the discussion around this computer modeling, whether it can be helpful or should be developed, or can lead to something; and all these spirals and barriers; they are all about, it's a standard, there are no events, there are no detectors yet. My idea was that it is the detectors which make events which make the wave collapse. Until now, in all our simulations, there is no collapse and no jumps. And yet we speak about consciousness, while there is this other concept that it is consciousness that makes the wave collapse. Okay. So I see a contradiction and I don't know how to get out of this contradiction. There is no collapse, and yet there was some encouragement that what we have relates to ...

A: The music is on the page long before it is played.

Q: (R) So, when the orchestra starts playing you have the musical notes, the timing instructions. Right. So it's the same music. You can play over and over again. But the difference is how well the orchestra plays and how well it is tuned. Okay, so one implication can be that ...

A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.

Q: (R) So when you're starting out, you have a small orchestra, you play simple notes. (L) Kinda like first density. (R) Exactly. As you get better at playing you get the bigger orchestra, you get more instruments, you have to be more careful about having them in tune because otherwise ... (L) And you get more notes. (R) And you get more notes. But the playing constitutes events. It's one thing to have an orchestra, it's another to have it tuned. (L) Alright, let's think about this FRE idea and this application of it and then take it back to V's original questions about it. FRE is emanated and maintained in concert with the environment and others ... (R) Well, it is also bonded to the perception through awareness, right? (L) Okay. (V reads back from the notes) "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities." (R) So a discontinuity would be a quantum jump, for example, yes or no?

A: Yes.

Q: (R) But this requires that you have an orchestra that is well tuned. Because if you don't have it well tuned, it's not resonating so it doesn't matter if the ... (V) So the orchestra's not going to make the music in fourth density. (R) Exactly. So you have the concert hall, the audience is there, you have the notes, but the orchestra is not in tune, so you get bad music. If the orchestra is not in tune, which is why it is important to ...

A: Sing "Goodnight Ladies," Yes?

If the alien invasion took place they would say my human friends we are your big brothers what have you done with this planet! bad humans! You have to take care of your planet everything is a dump! Listen we have been with several Presidents of your countries and we have come to a mutual agreement, we have taught your Presidents to be good guys, good guys yes...now let's start making this place better...bad humans! Look we have good news new technology! Like butter cake and strawberries for you! Bad humans! Learn from us take this technology to live more yay live more so you don't get diseases just do what we say be good guys oh good guys.

The C's spoke of a future 'level playing field' condition in a recent session, and that things were going to get 'rocky'. I lean toward the idea that they are hinting at some sort of rocks from the sky, although their message could be about anything - a few major earthquakes seem possible as well, especially with the recent huge earthquake in Turkey. Whatever it is, it's likely going to be significant, like Covid was. I guess expecting the unexpected is a good general rule as things are going to get really weird it seems. Aside from the plans of the PTB, the 'Mandate of Heaven' has been abused and we are likely due a cosmic karmic slapdown a la black swan... or two, and let's not forget about the wave.

It's just as well, as we can't keep dodging the slings and arrows of the NWO forever. Things will change if a cosmic bowling ball gets thrown into the swimming pool. That should mix things up a bit and lessen our NWO worries while giving us new things to be concerned about. We seem to be nearing the end stages of the psychopathic pathological disease process in many parts of the world. People are becoming very distrustful of authorities and are rising up against the globalist agenda. So if they try some fake alien deception of some sort any glitch that occurs would be subject to suspicion, and the C's predicted that glitches in the alien deception would expose the ruse. So some hopeful things as well as concerns, so awareness and networking!

If the alien invasion took place they would say my human friends we are your big brothers what have you done with this planet! bad humans! You have to take care of your planet everything is a dump! Listen we have been with several Presidents of your countries and we have come to a mutual agreement, we have taught your Presidents to be good guys, good guys yes...now let's start making this place better...bad humans! Look we have good news new technology! Like butter cake and strawberries for you! Bad humans! Learn from us take this technology to live more yay live more so you don't get diseases just do what we say be good guys oh good guys.
The aliens will leave them a written letter where they will read the Presidents of the whole world in their respective languages on TV:
Human race we are here and we have realized that this beautiful planet could be ours too but we cannot live with you if you continue to behave so wildly look at us our skin is younger we have golden hair and eyes like the color of your sky we are very beautiful tall and good looking we don't wear makeup because we are very beautiful and you could also be cute and beautiful like us! ..while you fight with each other we love and save each planet where we arrive.
We make beautiful each planet where we arrive
We ask you not to fight that makes you ugly savages or do you want to be triple ugly?
Be beautiful like us.
In a very short time many of our ships will see some 36,000,000 and that great day we will go down to file their nails, comb their hair, give back hair to those who do not have it and make them very beautiful like us.

Also on this point, Lula, one of the literal founders of BRICS, just condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine

He basically said that Russia's self-defense in Ukraine is morally equivalent to the US’ unprovoked aggression against Venezuela.

Sold his soul for power.

Lula is now saying that Brazilian children must be vaccinated in order to receive a scholarship of some kind. Or maybe to go to school? I don't speak the language so I can't fully confirm what he's saying in the video. I did a brief translation to get the gist of it. He also says stuff like 'for god's sake we can not be ignorant to the point of thinking that it is not worth taking the vaccine' and 'I would take 10 vaccines if I had to because I love my life'.

I would see organic portals downloaded by chips integrated into body. Dead guys are more difficult hence energy to be downloaded into is more high. Yet i would see a 3 world war as an AI cross conected to 4 th STS invasion. STS downloaded into OP.

Yes, worshiping the left or the right is still... worshiping a pyramidal, totalitarian system. I used to be very confused about the Extreme Left vs Extreme Right, but now I see it as two sides of the same coin.
View attachment 70720

The Woke first try to 'include' everybody and give everybody some 'well-deserved' rights.

Then, in order to justify the 'freedoms' given by these abundant 'rights,' the Woke impose strict rules based on the 'greater good,' which everybody must follow. This is an attempt to diminish or even erase individual qualities and create a uniform pool of 'slaves.'

The last phase of the Woke ideology involves 'purification' where the goal is to aggressively 'fix' any supposed 'defect' in a person by technological means. Many people do not survive this step.

The Fascists first convince the population that there is a 'parasitical' sub-group that is the reason for all their misery. The differences between that sub-group and the general population are overblown. This is the start of a witch hunt.

The hysteria reaches such a point that the elimination of the 'parasitical' sub-group becomes a 'moral' duty in the crazy minds of the fascists and their influenced minions.

And thus a state of 'purity' is reached when the 'parasitical' sub-group is annihilated. Every member of the 'Pure' race is a copy of its leader. New, stricter rules are not met with much resistance as only 'sheep' are remaining.

Ultimately, both ideologies lead to a defenseless, uniform society that is incapable of rebellion—a treat for 4D STS. In my opinion, the Woke ideology is harder to pull off, because people's sense of morality needs to be progressively undermined over many generations. The 'benefit' is that people will 'unconsciously' destroy each other at some 'desirable' point. Perhaps this is why the 'Fascist' method was first used as a testing ground, i.e. to 'practice' overt mind-control and forceful sub-group elimination, both of which are also components of the Woke agenda.
i read this and immediately i thought of dark and light asuras (I do not know whether you are familiar with the terms) which have in common that they both seek to approach a certain collective, of which colour is directed by the dark or light starting point. Fact is, that "collective" always means, that the individual has to stand in second line. I do not talk about getting together AS INDIVIDUALS, THAT is something we need to do, but never ever do I want to stand under a collective force... It is like being assimilated, being Borg...

What is perpendicularity

Currently the earth is tilted like this:

iu

Perpendicularity refers to earth's pole shifting in such a way that the equator would become level with the plane of the ecliptic - so no more 23.30 degree tilt. The relevant session is below (sorry for the big block of text, the formatting won't let me create a space between sections for some reason).

Q: (L) Now according to these guys who are writing this web page about pole shift, they say it can be predicted where the poles will shift to. Is this in fact the case?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why can't pole shifts be predicted? Can't we know where the new pole will end up?
A: Chaotic function here
Q: (L) Okay, in a pole shift does the lithosphere of the planet slide on the core? (A) No. We have to be very precise. There are three possible things that would come under the name pole shift. Only one of them may come, or two, or three, okay? And these are the following -1) the axis of rotation with respect to stars is changing, straightening out for instance; this is one thing; while all the rest goes with the axis, the lithosphere and the magnetic field. 2) Second, the axis stays where it is, maybe it shifts a little bit; the lithosphere stays where it is - maybe it wobbles - but the magnetic field changes: for instance reverses. 3) Third, axis stays, magnetic field stays, but the lithosphere is moving. So that's three ways a pole shift can happen. And of course there are things that come together. The most dramatic one which is seen from outside is when the axis of rotation changes. The next dramatic one is probably when the lithosphere changes. And the third of unknown consequences is when the magnetic pole changes, okay? So, we want to have an understanding what will be the main change. (L) Well I guess we ought to ask an even more basic question: are we looking at a pole shift happening? That's starting at the beginning. (A) Alright. (L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?

Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?

Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.
Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?
A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less.

Ok , so if perpendicularity is REstored ...where was the north pole of the spin axis before ? Not a caotic function because it is in the past
Was it knocked off by cometary bodies to its current position last time ?
When was that ?
Was that a whole chron ago ... back 780000ish years ?
Considering that we are in an magnetic excursion right now , which may have started with the Carrington event in 1859 but has been accelerating a lot lately , will this excursion turn into a full reversal ? ?

Do we get full reversals , chrons , every time the twin sun comes around ?
What causes excursions ? The sun ?

Ok , so if perpendicularity is REstored ...where was the north pole of the spin axis before ? Not a caotic function because it is in the past
Was it knocked off by cometary bodies to its current position last time ?
When was that ?
Was that a whole chron ago ... back 780000ish years ?

A good summary of the state of Earth's orbital inclination is in the book Cometary Encounters, written by world-renowned author Pierre Lescaudron. I don't have a digital copy for easy copy + pasting, but I can provide the basic info. If you buy the book and read it, you'll get all of his footnotes and his chosen pictures.

Pierre writes that during the Plesitocene (the epoch that lasted from 2.5 million years ago and ended with the beginning of the Younger Dryas around 12,900 years ago) the geographic pole occupied 23 different locations! So the poles move around quite a bit. They're not fixed.

"Geological studies indicate that before the younger Dryas, during the last phase of the Pleistocene (from 17,000 BP to 13,000 BP), the northern ice sheet, called the Laurentide ice sheet, was centred over Hudson Bay.

The Laurentide ice sheet covered almost all of Canada, Greenland (except its coast) and a small fraction of Norther Europe. All the rest of the Northern hemisphere, including the Arctic Ocean, Siberia, and part of the Yukon, were ice free, as shown by the map below (note, I'm using a different map):

31387.jpg

As noticed by Hapgood (1970). the Laurentide ice sheet was similar both in size and shape to the present Acrtic ice sheet:

[The first line of evidence that the last North American ice cap was a polar ice cap is based n the shape, size, and peculiar geographical location of the ice sheet. Two geologists, Kelly and Dachille, have pointed out that the area occupied by the ice was similar in both shape and size to the present Arctic Circle.

Many others have remarked on its unnatural location. It seems to have occupied the northeastern rather than the norther half of the continent. No one has explained why the ice cap, which extended as far southward as Ohio, did not cover some of the northern islands of them Canadian Arctic Archipelago, islands lying between the Hudson Bay and the pole, or why it failed to cover the Yukon District of Canada or the northern part of Greenland.

The above strongly suggests that before the Younger Dryas, the north geographic pole was located in the vicinity of the Hudson Bay, which is about 60 degrees north or 30 degrees in latitude away from the current pole.

The peculiar Laurentide ice sheet is not the only evidence available. The study of fossils provides a very good idea of what kind of plants and animals lived in different locations of the planet right before the Younger Dryas. This research tends to confirm that, at the end of the Pleistocene, the north pole was located in Hudson Bay.

Indeed, before the Younger Dryas, the Arctic Ocean was a temperate ocean as indicated by the presence of warm-water and foramanifera in sea cores. Siberia was a temperate region, as shown by its temperate flora and fauna. Japan was warmer than today, as indicated by flora that grows in a temperate climate and by the corals of Okinawa.

Another piece of evidence comes from Antarctica. A geographic north pole located around the Hudson Bay would place the geographic south pole - as indicated by the black dot on the map below (note, no map shown) - about seven times farther away from the Ross Sea - circled in black - than it is now.

If the Ross Sea was so much farther from the pole at the end of the Pleistocene ca. 13,000 years before present, it should not have been glaciated, and this is exactly what the sea cores reveal, with layers of fine sediment typical of temperate climates. The fine sediment is carried by rivers from ice-free continents. The past ice-free nature of Antarctica is corroborated by ancient maps depicting the continent devoid of any ice. The topic of ancient maps showing Antarctica is extensively covered later in this book, so we will leave that topic for now.

Interestingly, if the north pole was located in Hudson Bay prior to the Younger Dryas, it would explain a mystery that has puzzled many experts.

Some ancient constructions like Stonehenge and Teotihuacan display an awkward orientation. The main axes of these two sites point roughly towards the north, but not exactly. Teotihuacan is 15 degrees off while Stonehenge is about 40 degrees off.

However, as depicted in the map below both constructions point directly towards Hudson Bay. One might wonder if Stonehenge and Teotihuacan were built prior to the Younger Dryas and aligned with the north-south axis of the time.

The cometary bombardments had dramatic effects for our planet, including a modification of the location of its geographic poles.

Anyways, great book.

Considering that we are in an magnetic excursion right now , which may have started with the Carrington event in 1859 but has been accelerating a lot lately , will this excursion turn into a full reversal ? ?

I think the C's answered this in the session I posted above.

Do we get full reversals , chrons , every time the twin sun comes around ?
What causes excursions ? The sun ?

About the first question, who knows? Not this guy. About the second one, we might say the the sun is the 'cause', but I don't know if that would be totally accurate. I don't think we live in a purely top-down cosmos. There is also a bottom-up factor to creation... so a magnetic excursion could also be said to be 'caused' by the FRV of humanity's hearts and minds, our level of love and the clarity of our thought. It's pretty mind-blowing when you think about it like that.

Do the recent earthquakes in Türkiye have anyting to do with the aliens so that they can use the bodies for their agenda ?
I would guess there is a better chance it was a shot across Turkey's bow for opposing NATO. (assuming the West can trigger earthquakes) But I don't necessarily buy that either.

From session on Haiti etc.:

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

This neo priestly class has the task of making people believe. No need for projector devices, holograms but people to believe
No one has seen the UAPs shot down by NORAD command, but we have to believe they were.

Then they will tell people "Oh sorry, we shot down friendly aliens who were just coming to help rescue teams in Turkey, from now on they have chosen to ask permission and communicate through world leaders."

Well...

7199aa5937ea0afeb07e398b34c619f5.png

Back
Top Bottom