Session 14 January 2023

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

You can probably see that I was trying to get the 'real deal' in these questions, but, as usual, "no dice". BUT, that doesn't mean we can't speculate. So, how to reconcile these apparently opposing ideas of NO overt "alien invasion", but instead "via proxies", BUT there still being a generalized awareness of aliens (i.e. not proxies alone) AND "dramatic displays of power and control"?

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?

95.25 Firstly, if there has been the pre-incarnative choice that, for instance, one shall not take life in the service of the cultural group, events shall fall in a protective manner.

What do you understand "shall not take life in the service of the cultural group, events shall fall in a protective manner" to mean

Thanks to Laura, Andromeda and all the people involved in this interesting session

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

On this day the World Economic Forum declared a "planetary" "justice" and '"spiritual" CRISIS
This reminded me of the Hegelian dialectic that speaks of the process of thesis-antithesis-synthesis; problem- reaction-solution (PRS); or order out of chaos used by the factical powers.

According to David Icke, PRS:
...is a device used by the powerful, social ruling elite to manipulate and shape public opinion with the intention of gaining approval for the implementation of societal controls PRS involves three discrete, but interrelated phases Initially, dominant individuals, groups, and/or organizations covertly engineer or exploit a problem to legitimize the enactment of laws, rules, and restrictions. Then, via an unquestioning media, the issue is broadcast, amplified, and popularized. Bringing the problem to the forefront of public attention arouses a strong social demand for action (reaction), which advances acceptance of a “predetermined” solution.

In the 18th edition of the World Economic Forum's Global Risks Report 2023, the WEF mentions the cost of living crisis as one of the main challenges this year. Of course, it makes no mention (but we know) of how the powers that be are doing their utmost to make this crisis worse.

Compounding crises are widening their impact across societies, hitting the livelihoods of a far broader section of the population, and destabilizing more economies in the world, than traditionally vulnerable communities and fragile states. Building on the most severe risks expected to impact in 2023 – including “Energy supply crisis”, “Rising inflation” and “Food supply crisis” – a global Cost-of-living crisis is already being felt. Economic impacts have been cushioned by countries that can afford it, but many lower-income countries are facing multiple crises: debt, climate change and food security. Continued supply-side pressures risk turning the current cost-of- living crisis into a wider humanitarian crisis within the next two years in many import-dependent markets...

They created the problem, they use the media to tell people it was Russia, BUT they have the solution. Here are our saviors! And no, you won't be able to argue against it because that will be illegal hate speech.

Q: (seeker2seer) Would the alien invasion appear as a false second coming of Christ with angels?

A: Might be spun that way.

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

And the majority in the Western world is waiting for the Second Coming, so if everything goes wrong for the powers that be, they can always resort to the appearance of Jesus or "aliens" to save us ..

Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the Beast?

A: Initially.

Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..." What does this mean?

A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.

Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?

A: World Body Politic.

Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

Barring other opinions this session becomes clearer, the aliens may be presented as a threat to the system/beast, but they really aren't, they are working together...for the time being.

Thank you dear people - that was powerful!

From my kitchen window, I watched silver ships in the shape of spheres for a good hour with binoculars. (I forgot until the EE guys talked about UFOs.)
In the short video, if you zoom in, you can see some jumping out of a wormhole (wormhole might be the wrong word, but it was a bit like Enterprise).

Video material is unfortunately only about 4 minutes long - before I went to the kitchen, I plugged the dead akku into the socket.

What was exciting was the reaction of one young woman - she watched the video to the end, then pretended it never happened!
She talked quickly and loudly about unimportant things. I stayed calm and watched her.
She just cut the situation off as if she had never seen the video. That was strange.
I haven't shown the video to anyone since then.

I wanted to edit the video the way some do on YT - with arrows, circles etc... I didn't get around to it unfortunately.

So if anyone has the time and inclination to edit a shaky video and the administration allows it, then I would upload the video here.

In any case, thanks again for sharing.💚

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Many thanks for this new session!
Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!
Joe, is that you?
10604005_10152643540464824_9110977530081530490_o.jpg

Thank you so much for this session!

It brings hope in these otherwise very challenging times. The advice to work on the psychological and spiritual parts of ourselves for the coming times goes right home with me. I am humbled to be a part(even a small one) of this group. The part about adding some humor was nice to read also. There is no need to be all grim all the time ;-):-D

A: He is now initiated.
Could someone clarified please.

I read it as him being "saved" from Bolsanaro's supporters and "allowed" to be president by the CIA, by way of the events of Jan 8th (and probably other help behind the scenes within the establishment). Biden was "saved" in a similar way by way of the events of Jan. 6th and other events relating to covering up the likely stolen election.

You can probably see that I was trying to get the 'real deal' in these questions, but, as usual, "no dice". BUT, that doesn't mean we can't speculate. So, how to reconcile these apparently opposing ideas of NO overt "alien invasion", but instead "via proxies", BUT there still being a generalized awareness of aliens (i.e. not proxies alone) AND "dramatic displays of power and control"?

But... hasn't it been the case for as long as we have known that the first thing is programming? Programming, vaccines, etc. I see for example the mental construction that the woke have and for me it is totally alien, far from human. And we know that all that modifies the FRV or accommodates it so that the hyperdimensional entities can move around with less difficulty. Same concepts they have been throwing out since the beginning of the pandemic: New normal.

It seems to me that the generalized knowledge of aliens goes through the "pop" culture of conspiracy and how many people have understood the issue of NPCs a.k.a OP.

Regarding the dramatic displays of power and control, I don't think it is because of direct alien presence, but because of technology in the possession of the PTB, which will suddenly appear as a fortuitous discovery. For example nuclear fusion. If a nation achieves nuclear fusion that makes it immediately powerful and suddenly you are no longer subject to the back and forth in the war for resources. In one sense, you can no longer be controlled if your energy independence is total, and in the other sense you are in a position to put yourself above others. Just imagine how the economy changes if you get nuclear fusion... and monopolize it.

Thank you, good people and C's! 💜

A: Not really. Remember, this is a campaign for control and death. Those who have died did so as a result of ignorance. In many cases, it is OPs that are unable to achieve insight. OPs do not make "pre-incarnational agreements".

Q: (L) So OPs don't make pre-incarnational agreements because they do not have crystallized souls that are capable of doing that. Is that it?

That's great info. And probably to handle with care and not to assume that all those who die from the vacc are OP's. They say 'many' though. I'd be curious what percentage of vacc victims being OP's.

Q: (ryu) You said in a previous session that our group’s greatest weakness was the lack of true collinearity. Have we gotten better on that front?

A: Yes.
This brought a wide smile and some nice fuzzy feeling inside thus I proclaim it's true. ;-)
May I congratulate us.

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
I've actually had a lot of dreams about the future where the mundane and the arcane have sort of merged and the general theme is that there are certain people that you can sense telepathically that you kind of avoid because they are hunting you. These same people also seem to exert their telepathic influence over "normies" making them almost drone-like, but in the way of a blind devotion to a cherished patriarch, not borg-like or anything like that. So society gets divided into two camps, those who adore these leadership figures who are actually avatars for Mantis and Reptillian aliens, and those who do not want to submit to the authority these leaders claim to possess. The aliens mobilize the normies to eliminate the "rebels" from the world, but the masses of alien-controlled devotees are fairly weak and ineffective because they're basically hollow shells of human beings. Whenever I get into an altercation with one of the avatars and they get backed into a corner, the aliens either intervene directly by showing up in a UFO or climbing out of some portal between dimensions. Sometimes my psychic abilities are strong enough to beat off the aliens, but most of the time I just run because they have superior jedi-powers. The normies seem to be dimly aware that their cherished leaders are not entirely human, they are something quite other, but they don't really care, as they offer protection and guidance. For whatever it's worth.

Personally, I'm ready for the aliens to take over and get this show on the road. I've been waiting for this for 20 years. Yes, it will be harrowing at first because all of the aliens that might initially present themselves are rat bastards you wouldn't want to touch with a 10ft pole, but that means in my mind that the good aliens can also become more active in the interest of preserving balance, and I would sure love to have some conversations with them.

What do we think people with this kind of psychological substratum will think of a revelation about the existence of "aliens". Btw, the Cs have often used quotes around that word: "aliens". I think we all need to start thinking of "aliens" as other people, because I'd say its highly likely that is the way they will appear to us, even if they really are "aliens", although as time progresses, I'm less and less inclined to think of them as such, at least not in the Hollywood stereotype way. Hollywood has a lot to answer for in terms of programming the human population, everything from "aliens" to "disasters" etc. etc.

Wow!

More pieces fitting together, which helps to make sense over the progression in time (although much to think about).

Thank you so much for doing the heavy session work and to those asking questions. It never ceases to amaze.

Concerning the alien's working through others, reminded me of They Live, which means a different way of 'looking' at the situation here and to come.

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV.

Will have to dig those glasses out and maybe modify them:

That's great info. And probably to handle with care and not to assume that all those who die from the vacc are OP's. They say 'many' though. I'd be curious what percentage of vacc victims being OP's.

I think the distinction here isn't between how a person dies but rather WHY, i.e. whether or not a person CHOOSES to 'exit', as opposed to be unceremoniously knocked out of the game. From that perspective, plenty of non OPs could have died due to the vaccine, but in their case it wasn't, at a deeper level, a result of ignorance. They chose it.

Back
Top Bottom