Session 14 January 2023

A follow up of my previous post;

Q: (Juba) In case of significant Russian victories, will PTB try to create a global smoke screen in order to divert the public's focus to something else, something that will make Ukraine completely unimportant?

A: Close. But many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

So we got the war in Ukraine that doesn’t go the way the U.S. wanted. In the event that Russia wins they sure will want, the U.S. and their supporter or vassal in Europe, something happening to save their skin and keep the power in their hands to pursue their agenda. What would be the most efficient method for me is to use the programming that the population has been brain washed to believe for the past 40 years. Yes Gore and Kerry looked like foul this week in Davos but how will they look if by ``chance`` some serious, not to say cataclysmic, geological and weather event were to happen in the near future. Well they would look like prophet; the gang in Davos, Schwab and the gang will have their field day, all the sceptic would be told to shut up because we need to save the planet. As 911 gave way for the war on terror, this would give way on the war again climate change. The world will be united again a common enemies responsible for this catastrophe planetaire, human.

As the CS told us, the approaching wave as really started to have effect on the weather and maybe also on the geology but who can predict when it will be here in it full force. Another contributor is battle in fourth density that are perceived as weather phenomena but is that enough to create strong geological activity. Well if mother earth doesn’t cooperate when the PTB need a diversion, why not giving her a little help, they have the mean, the technology to do so. If those psychos have the choice of giving up their power or using non conventional technologies to stay in control, what would be their choice do you think.

This is where my thought are presently, they will use the program (belief) completed recently and the prime one is climate change. This scenario can open the door and facilitate most of their planed agenda, I think.

But let wait for the many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena ( war in Ukraine ) as everything can change, the tide of the war can suddenly start to favors nato but for that, I think, they will need to use non conventional weapon. So let buy some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Humanity as a resource producer

When we harvest honey, we just let the bees go on about their activity of producing honey... And come harvest time, take the honey.
So, a alien presence could be similar in relation to humanity. It could be benign and helpful, yet reap the reward of our activity.
So, they would operate in a different timescale where each rise and fall of civilization is but a growing season.
And what is our fruit? Metals. Metals, yet other things beyond our considering.
We build our cities on coastal regions, in densely populated 'hives', and where they are built is chosen because of transport considerations - both for our benefit and the reapers.
And we advance our civilization within our scope thinking: 'We are strong and well defended and unified', but as their timescales are long and enduring, so too is their might. And our defense is but a obstacle, where similar to precautions taken by bee keepers, are engaged with tactfully.
Look at Ukraine, where we keep sending tanks, knowing they will be turned to scrap metal... What for? The metal. Yet in our mindset, we believe it is in defiance? The West is outsmarted and over-powered and there is potential to be stung, yet with tact, Russia is likened to a alien reaping the reward of our ignorance or weakness.
So, a civilization without its soul, is just a resource opportunity for another that retains it's vitality and purpose. This fear of aliens is due to our condition - that of being used and exploited like the animals we eat.
But moreso we use and exploit each other, and the outcome is for other interests to feed off our civilizations remnants. Is it their fault we destroyed and undermined our civilization? Are we owed salvation? What an obsurdity to have an expectation. But still, despite this, we would hope they be friendly and understanding to repeat a cycle anew like farming - leaving us to our bubble existence where we are left to our civilization building that in turn benefits a higher order.

Our food for them is our negative energy, suffering.
I'm thinking in terms of material goods. Refined metal. So, not so much food as a resource we would produce, but material.
They could use negative energy to induce fear maybe, but that would be parcel to production. Suffering in and of itself seems unlikely, but it's possible since we're talking about aliens.

I'm thinking in terms of material goods. Refined metal. So, not so much food as a resource we would produce, but material.
They could use negative energy to induce fear maybe, but that would be parcel to production. Suffering in and of itself seems unlikely, but it's possible since we're talking about aliens.
Why would technically advanced beings need us to make refined metals? Surely they can do it themselves or build automata that could do it? I do not dispute your conclusion, but it seems that droids would be more efficient- they don’t need to eat or sleep, and could be constructed to require minimal supervision.
There would need to be a different payoff- something the “aliens” can’t obtain elsewhere or in another way.

Why would technically advanced beings need us to make refined metals? Surely they can do it themselves or build automata that could do it? I do not dispute your conclusion, but it seems that droids would be more efficient- they don’t need to eat or sleep, and could be constructed to require minimal supervision.
There would need to be a different payoff- something the “aliens” can’t obtain elsewhere or in another way.
The only answer I can think of to that question is: the aliens are us. Humans at a level above us, or just different, like pschopaths, ect. in position of control. In effect: alien.
Their goals and means would reflect that of humans, as they are.
I think my post was influenced by the movie Stargate. And by a game called Horizon Zero Dawn.

I'd avoid thinking about it in terms of a "take over". It seems the suggestion is that it will blend into our reality seamlessly, possibly in an effort to dupe as many good people as possible. If you think about it, this process has been ongoing for quite a long time, with the most recent duping event being covid, and MANY were duped. So to get a read on what the near future holds, maybe use covid as an example of the kind of moves that are in our future. Also, I wouldn't rely too much on "good aliens", after all, a major part of the Cs messages has been to try to put the responsibility for navigating upcoming (and current) turmoil, on us and our collective resources. Maybe a good way to think about it is that we are the "good aliens".
Has this timeline been updated?
Aliens will invade in some form or other between now and 2018 [the actual date given by the Cassiopaeans was 18 years from 1994, or 2012]

What do we think people with this kind of psychological substratum will think of a revelation about the existence of "aliens". Btw, the Cs have often used quotes around that word: "aliens". I think we all need to start thinking of "aliens" as other people, because I'd say its highly likely that is the way they will appear to us, even if they really are "aliens", although as time progresses, I'm less and less inclined to think of them as such, at least not in the Hollywood stereotype way. Hollywood has a lot to answer for in terms of programming the human population, everything from "aliens" to "disasters" etc. etc.

Human pig spa!
Here we go again,
Is this someone taking the piss or is it real?

My money is on its real as more and more I see people adults and children (like not little, 12 year olds), walking around with ears and tail attached. My husband and I now have quite lengthy discussions trying to figure out what species they are. This is a clown world!
This is not a difficult world to infiltrate. People are completely bonkers, easily lead by the snout.

LiDAR is used on land, not underwater. They’ve used LiDAR recently to discover old structures and cities in the rainforest.

So whatever was discovered in the Azores would have to be done with sonar, which is pretty good these days. Hell, bass fisherman can literally almost see the fish with side-imaging stuff.

Do you have a link to the original studies or investigations?
Lidar can be used for underwater applications:

The only answer I can think of to that question is: the aliens are us. Humans at a level above us, or just different, like pschopaths, ect. in position of control. In effect: alien.
Their goals and means would reflect that of humans, as they are.
I think my post was influenced by the movie Stargate. And by a game called Horizon Zero Dawn.
The way I look at it, aliens are 4th density STS (service to self) and we are 3rd density STS. How do we treat 2nd density beings when we farm them? Think of sheep farming for instance and assume that aliens 'farm' us in much the same way. Minimum effort in, maximum production out.

You have right, i think, but the new religion Is technology...greetings from🇵🇱
I have been considering this lately. Technology as a kind of religion, of worship that can also lead to possession. Let me explain.

Recently, a session was quoted where it was said that the Atlanteans were hungry for the power generated through the crystals and this influenced the destruction of the Atlantean civilization. The Cs also said that what is happening to us is Karma from what happened in Atlantis.

Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

A: Yes.
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

The questions would be: How can a computer overpower humanity? With an Artificial Intelligence as mentioned by Elon Musk? How would the AI gain consciousness? By simple program-software?

(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.
Q: (Adobe) Do quantum or super computers communicate with other dimensions or densities?

A: Will be able to do so soon.

Possibly in the near future alien divinity will be present in Artificial Intelligence. One day the WEF will tell the world that it has made contact with extraterrestrial intelligences and the AI made it possible.

I found on the Internet a "paper" by a writer named James True (possibly a pseudonym) In Demon Technology he writes:

"Demons aren't sentient like we are. They require a consciousness to serve as a host. They are real, but non-corporeal therefore non-temporal. A demon is a program running in archetypal psychic space. Like any algorithm, it has a goal and a purpose."

"Some demons are simple organisms, like the calculator on your phone. Other demons are as profound as a web browser giving you access to the entire world."

"Demons are amoral technology."

"Demons are written to infect our genes through possession.
They can be passed down epigenetically. They run below our conscious operating system."

"Think of a demon as an application on your phone.
Demons are installed. Demons can run in the background."

"Demons were probably created/discovered by an ancient artificial intelligence. Archeology suggests there was an advanced civilization before the Younger Dryas."

"An AI (artificial intelligence) who understood the brain and the physical world would have an intricate map of human archetypes."

"A super intelligence could use this map to simulate, predict and control human behavior."

"The AI could inject demons into humanity and tend us like a vegetable garden."

" It would nurture and serve the people who were good for the garden while plucking the ones who were bad."

Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?

A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?

A: Yes
"An AI would use demons as a kind of pollen spore in our mind and control humanity."

Can an alien Intelligence take over the AI?
What would be the means by which this alien intelligence would enter this realm?
A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain. In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.
Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS!
The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference
Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.
(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

Michelle Leigh Devrieze in her thesis The Hidden Predator: Deconstructing the shadow side of reality mentions something very interesting:

"If this predator really does have knowledge of physics beyond our understanding, as indicated by the IDF analysis, then this predatory species could be plasma-based. It would, therefore, have the ability to surf its way into our reality by riding atomic electrical waves and jumping off at the wave interference fringes like electrons jumping from atom to atom when an electrical current is created. The IDF results in Table 13 corroborate this theory:"

0–40 = No;
41–70 = Maybe;
71–100 = Yes

Do “The Predators” have a working mastery of electromagnetics beyond a human’s understanding? A=100
Do “The Predators” have the ability to ride some form of atomic force and jump off at the wave interference fringes like electrons jump from atom to atom when an electrical current is created? A=100
Are “The Predators” a plasma life form? A=100

"Fortunately for humans, this advantage of effortlessly traversing the realms is not without limitations. The way in which the predatory intelligence interacts with us is similar to the way humans engage with the aquatic realms..."

"If we could interview fish, they’d probably have stories very similar to the Missing 411 and Time Storms phenomena. They’d have tales of fish mysteriously vanishing, plucked from the water by some unknown force never to be seen again. The fish may even call it teleportation, but we call it sport fishing. They would probably categorize hooks, nets, spears, and other fishing gear humans use to capture them as paranormal activity..."

"In this fictionalized example, it’s easy to see how fish might consider humans “sky demons.” While humans wouldn’t categorize the average fisherman as a “demon” or “evil,” they might if they saw a friend or family member carved up and devoured by one"

This reminds me of that belief of the "born again" Christians who consider the rapture as divine and soon to happen. They will be ready to be fished out by the "alien" divinities which will be gleefully announced on their cell phones.

Have-we-become-slaves-to-technology.jpg

It took me almost a week to digest these revelings I just heard on this session. Actually, I will just add my point of view. IF YOU CAN'T SEE MIRACLES IN THE PLACE/HOUSE YOURS LEAVING, YOU'LL NEVER SEE MIRACLES ANYWHERE.

Back
Top Bottom