Session 14 January 2023

Yes, worshiping the left or the right is still... worshiping a pyramidal, totalitarian system. I used to be very confused about the Extreme Left vs Extreme Right, but now I see it as two sides of the same coin.

I would add that between the two there is a condition, a pendular movement. Between the two you need to create friction, action and reaction. I think that is with the objective also to eliminate those who can see the lies at both poles, or try to turn them to one side or the other. It's something you see in all political or ideological discussions to a greater or lesser degree, and no one is exempt.

Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.

Regarding potential "alien invasion," I was prompted by another forum post to re-read the following post today (and was glad I did):
CHANNEL WATCH 013 - Part 1 of 2: Ra Weighs In Against ET Saviorism.

I suggest to skip down and start reading the section with headline
THE ALIENS MAY BE COMING, BUT NOT THE "GOOD" ONES
and then the following section
ET LANDING PROMISES TO ADDRESS MOSTLY BASE, 3D CONCERNS

and it is all very much relevant to this 14 January 2023 session.

If still interested after that, there is also a part 2 here:
CHANNEL WATCH 013 - Part 2 of 2: Ra Weighs In Against ET Saviorism.

Last edited:
There is a program for everyone, by extension whether Christian or not, whether rooting for the left or for the right.

Yeah, I don't see how it can lead to interacting with the world properly. Whether leaning left or right, we would still be imposing ideology onto a reality which is fundamentally more complex and nuanced than our usual thinking allows. Although, given our current context and the shift towards the left, some aspects of the "moral tastebuds" of the right are needed to act as a counterbalance. And I don't see how there can be any hope for either of these groups without an understanding of ponerology.

As regards to controlled opposition, a quote attributed to Lenin seems fitting: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Finally made it through the thread. Thank you for sharing the session with us. Much to ponder as always.

In regards to the aliens-making-themselves-known-but-not-really-showing-themselves topic, I've been thinking - as others here - along the lines of AI being presented as the intermediary. I'm theorizing that the "good guy" Elon Musk will play some kind of pivotal role in the times to come. My theory goes something like this:

I think he will become some kind of poster-boy for the new (which of course are not new) overlords convincing the masses of their benevolence. Some kind of story will be spun around implantable microchips/neuralink/starlink and that the technology somehow has "made contact" beyond the dimensional veil to a race of humans that have developed time-travel technology and they can - because of their outside-of-time vantage point (introduction to the masses of 4D) - see that we're heading for catastrophe (comets, global warming, pandemics, you name it) and they are offering to save our sorry asses by sharing with us their secrets.

Here of course there will be some fine print caveat which will enslave the ones who take the bait even deeper (if at all possible).

Time will tell how it all plays out, either way I believe we're in for an eventful year..
Just saw this:

Is Elon Musk Pulling the Wool Over Our Eyes?​

When it comes to Twitter, with Elon Musk now at the helm many are hoping it will become a bastion of free-speech. Webb, however, is skeptical. She suspects Musk is promoting free speech and reinstating banned accounts because he wants to turn Twitter into a U.S. version of WeChat, an "everything app" that's connected to digital ID, CBDCs and the social credit system. The more users he has, the more people will be lured into the digital prison system.
"We're in this paradigm shift, where we're going from an oil-based economy to a data-based economy. Data is the new oil, and whoever owns the 'everything app' in this new system is going to be the king of the castle of the new economy. They're going to be the Rockefellers of the data age," she says.
"There's nothing good about that. I think what we're seeing right now is an effort to coax people back Twitter, and there might be some benefits to that. But ultimately, what Elon Musk is interested in is the data and getting more people on Twitter than before, with the goal of turning it into WeChat, which is a segue to this 'everything app.'
And it's worth pointing out that the company behind WeChat, Tencent, is one of the most active advisors to Tesla and a major shareholder in Tesla. There is a relationship there."

In context of this session, I've been mulling over how I would pull off an invasion if I were some 4D STS empire. What I came up with is that I would assure the US-based Consortium that they were my "chosen people" to carry out my plans of creating a utopia on Earth and that other people such as Putin and his sympathizers were impediments to the creation of the perfect world. I would then goad the US into a war it cannot win, blinded by my assurances that I will leverage my technology to make it impossible for them to lose. When the US is backed into a corner and faced with certain defeat, I would use my thought altering technology to amplify the fear and desperation of the US establishment to the point that they will take "if we can't have it no one will" to its ultimate conclusion and launch every nuclear weapon they've got, forcing Russia to respond in kind. On the brink of nuclear destruction, I would then take one of my shiny transdimensional space cruisers and very ostentatiously disable all of the missles, since it is such a trivial matter, and disappear into a flash of light. At the conclusion of this spectacle, I would leave behind instructions, which could be broadcast and received by all humans, on how to create a perfect world, along with an implicit warning that if the poor ignorant humans screw up again, I won't be around to save them next time. I would conclude the message with the promise that if the humans successfully implement my reforms, they will be welcomed into a greater galactic community where we can all be friends in eternal bliss. The instructions would contain schematics for such things as free energy technology, medbeds that could cure any ailment, psychotronic communication devices, as well as a multitude of Trojan horses which ensures humanity becomes dependent on infrastructure I control, and can be weaponized at my whim.

From there, there would be no further direct interventions in humanity's reality until the culmination of the plan; I would just sit back and watch them dig their own graves. Awed by my sudden and unpredictable intervention in an extinction I secretly helped to instigate, and wondered by my mysterious appearance and equally mysterious disappearance, they would be overwhelmed by curiosity and a sense of gratitude that most would unquestionably take up the agenda in order to balance the sense of debt and finally be harmonized in the coming promised paradise. The old elite would be deposed and replaced by "visionaries" like Musk, who would likely be all too willing to exert their freewill and that of countless others building the fantastic new technologies that I would later use to impose a control system. There would be the issue of people who knew what the plan was all along, as well as pawns who have outlived their usefulness to be disposed of, which would be addressed with the existing policy of covert abductions and targeted special-forces types of activities. After that, it is only a matter of waiting until the ground is sufficiently prepared for my grand debut and then simply flipping the switch at the opportune moment.

Last edited:
In context of this session, I've been mulling over how I would pull off an invasion if I were some 4D STS empire. What I came up with is that I would assure the US-based Consortium that they were my "chosen people" to carry out my plans of creating a utopia on Earth and that other people such as Putin and his sympathizers were impediments to the creation of the perfect world.

I was trying to come up with a scenario along these lines, too. I kept running into to something that seemed to be problem to me - the idea of the ‘Aliens’ appearing to pick sides, so to speak. Those who support the West are a minority when it comes to geopolitics and ideology.

Your scenario gets around that problem, since the aliens wouldn’t be saving the world from Russia, but from self-inflicted, mutually assured destruction. However, there still is the fact that the MAD would have been initiated by the Americans for - in the eyes of the other 7bn people on the planet - no justifiable reason.

What would be the political fallout from that? And would the spectacle of alien saviours distract from it or make it less of an issue?

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?
A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Thanks C's for the confirmation of cloning and/or body doubles.

Q: (L) Are they using them to build new bodies?
A: In some cases and also for growing spare parts for repairs.
(L) Are they using genetic samples to grow like clones and stuff?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they grow organs?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Do they grow babies?
Q: (L) Can it get any worse than that??
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Consumed.

Thanks for the confirmation that adrenochrome is real and children are being "grown" to be cannibalized as well. BTW Joe, your comments on this aren't funny because of the horror and torture involved to harvest adrenochrome. Children ARE being abducted for their organs as well. Israel has been at the forefront of this.

Q: (Adobe) What if anything was shot down over the Rostov region in Russia (UFO?)
A: UFO was not shot down but was observing.

This is also interesting confirmation of what the Russians said, except for the shooting-down part, of course.

Q: (Ze Germans) What was the first Indo-European language created by the gene builders?
A: Indo-European was not "created". Language emerged into your reality.
A: Indo-European was a misnomer for the remnants of the Kantekkian language.

I always wondered about this since I love studying the history of language. So does Finno-Ugric come from Kantek also, somewhere else, or is a bastardization of it?

Q: (JEEP) Is Biden being set up for ouster by the deep state?
A: Somewhat. The threat of extreme exposure and action by legislature necessitate preemptive damage control.

So in other words, a classic red herring - "Look at the papers over here, don't pay attention to the sordid shit on Hunter's laptop or all the corrupt money my family has received from Ukraine." I believe that we are backing the war in Ukraine because Zelensky has Biden over-a-barrel with lots of blackmail material.

Q: (Ryan) Does Eastern Orthodox Christianity represent a more preserved form of Paleochristianity out of all denominations, relatively speaking?
A: Heavy on the "relatively".

This answer kind of bummed me out, because Eastern Orthodoxy is what I'd lean toward if I became a practicing Christian again. I have been told that nothing has changed in their Bible since its inception, except for two added prayers that ask for the protection of plane travelers and astronauts.

Laura, stop being depressed about the larger world! I can understand if you are depressed about your personal situation, since we all believe it's something we can and should control. But we cannot control the world outside our personal sphere, and roiling in angst over it is gonna stress your body out, and you don't need that. What did the C's say? "Sit back and enjoy the show!" and "Learning is fun!" Dying is the only way to get off this mudball, so quit fearing it so much. Personally, I fear coming back again because this planet is such hell, and next lifetime could be much, much worse than the one I'm living now. Hang in there girlie, know you are loved and protected, and try to relax a little. Hugs!

Can you imagine a world where you are completely free, you don't have to do anything at all,
there is no one to tell you what to do or what not to do, there are no meetings, no planning,
no organizing of anything. You are free to do whatever you feel like doing, there is no pressure whatsoever.

For someone who was born and raised in selfish world, whether it is souled being or intelligent machine, such concept is completely alien. It surely must be a world full of chaos and destruction. Right?

How can you even achieve anything without forcing people to do something? How can people know
what to do if you don't tell them what they should be doing? STS cannot not use force. But they
can make it look like not using force. Only a system that is balanced at all times requires no
force at all. And introducing any force creates imbalance. But because there is no such thing
as perfect balance, in selfless worlds there are acting only gentle forces.

These gentle forces can be easily overriden by selfish forces. The challenge is to learn to be
sensitive to the gentle forces and to follow them.

What would be the political fallout from that? And would the spectacle of alien saviours distract from it or make it less of an issue?
I would think that the fall from grace of the "top dog" would be used as way to galvanize the rest of the world into supporting the agenda. The US will have played its last card, and since certain 4D technologies have been made available to everyone, the military industrial complex will no longer have any secret technologies with which to give it a strategic advantage. The US implodes into a cultural crisis, where a witch hunt begins to eliminate those deemed responsible, and once the furor has passed the US populace would be faced with the choice of joining the world revolution which is now being managed by countries that possess more internal cohesion, or becoming completely irrelevant.

Of course, it probably won't go down like this. The Cassiopaeans have been pretty cold on the possibility of a global nuclear war, even if it is a mirage managed by 4D STS. There is also the question of why they didn't allow this in the 60s if this is really their plan. The only answer I could come up with to that is that there were still too many people with critical thinking faculties at that time, that the programming was not yet completed with the media infrastructure that has now zombified most of the population, and that it would take too long to build out the AI control grid and total surveillance panopticon before a sizable number of people realized they were being enslaved.

The sudden diversion of a world-ending asteroid might provide the same level of emotional impact as MAD. My point was to create something very dramatic such that even those who would be suspicious of the agenda wouldn't be able to argue with the fact that if 4D STS hadn't interfered it would be the end of humanity. There could be and would be endless arguments about the nature of the saviors and what they were thinking when they did what they did, but the undeniable fact would be that you owe your life to their intervention. It would be extremely difficult to present any reasoned and nuanced arguments to persuade anyone that this was actually a setup for an invasion. The core existential question that would occupy most people, whether aware of it or not, would be "is a world under the care and guidance of 4D STS worse than a total apocalypse?" Of course, to arrive at any objective level of understanding of this question would require one to be aware that 4D STS exists and how they operate.

The speculation that occurred to me regarding the presentation of "aliens" as saviours is based on the premise that the PTB would love to present themselves as the saviours of humanity, peace, the planet and whatnot. If they have to present aliens as saviours (with their participation as intermediaries perhaps), either they have no choice and the aliens with whom they are in contact forces their hand by displaying a feat of power for all to see, or the PTB do something stupid (stupider than usual) like using earthquake-inducing technology in the war against Russia (hence the "rocky" reference), or weather modification technology for war or to fix global warming[TM] and it goes out of control, for instance provoking a chain reaction of earthquakes. It goes so out of control that they have no choice but involve the aliens and relinquish their position of saviours.
They haven't so far used earthquake technology against Russia, maybe because Russia has the means of knowing and retaliating with similar technologies. The earthquake in Turkey, if induced, triggered, or enhanced by the PTB for geopolitical reasons, may perhaps give some plausibility to such a possibility, provided that there is such a chain reaction to be observed in the following months. Of course it could be something else altogether. OSIT

Q: (JEEP) Is Biden being set up for ouster by the deep state?
A: Somewhat. The threat of extreme exposure and action by legislature necessitate preemptive damage control.

So in other words, a classic red herring - "Look at the papers over here, don't pay attention to the sordid shit on Hunter's laptop or all the corrupt money my family has received from Ukraine."
Though an old trick, I have more recently heard it referred to as being "Cuomo-ed." As in NY governor Cuomo being bumped out on exposure of lesser wrongs for two purposes: (1) to prevent or delay further exposure of a larger crime, in this case, his covid/nursing-home scandal-disaster-liability for murder, and (2) to replace him with an even more extreme ideologue. People can be mollified temporarily by a change of the person at the top, even if worse than predecessor.

In context of this session, I've been mulling over how I would pull off an invasion if I were some 4D STS empire.

The speculation that occurred to me regarding the presentation of "aliens" as saviours is based on the premise that the PTB would love to present themselves as the saviours of humanity, peace, the planet and whatnot.

Or the aliens will play the damsel in distress card. In this world, how many people can really tell the difference between STS and STO? That is, aliens will use humanity's weakness for extensive programming: Noble traits used against us. The issue is the presentation to the public. And I think the best presentation is: We are here by accident. A nuclear weapon of yours almost destroyed us and if we did not stop the attack between you we were killed! We had no choice! We didn't want to interfere in your affairs, but since we are here....

They haven't so far used earthquake technology against Russia, maybe because Russia has the means of knowing and retaliating with similar technologies. The earthquake in Turkey, if induced, triggered, or enhanced by the PTB for geopolitical reasons, may perhaps give some plausibility to such a possibility, provided that there is such a chain reaction to be observed in the following months. Of course it could be something else altogether. OSIT
Likely because, earthquake inducement requires a satellite (with the necessary equipment) directly above the target which the Russians can easily spot and shoot down. FWIW.

Or the aliens will play the damsel in distress card. In this world, how many people can really tell the difference between STS and STO? That is, aliens will use humanity's weakness for extensive programming: Noble traits used against us. The issue is the presentation to the public. And I think the best presentation is: We are here by accident. A nuclear weapon of yours almost destroyed us and if we did not stop the attack between you we were killed! We had no choice! We didn't want to interfere in your affairs, but since we are here....
I have been reading the possible scenarios with interest- and I think in my mind the one that plays out will probably be something more bizarre and unexpected then any of us can imagine. It is good we keep open minded and trying to connect the dots- but I think there are some shocking surprises in store- some good, some possibly horrific. Let’s hope the latter are few and far between.

I have been reading the possible scenarios with interest- and I think in my mind the one that plays out will probably be something more bizarre and unexpected then any of us can imagine. It is good we keep open minded and trying to connect the dots- but I think there are some shocking surprises in store- some good, some possibly horrific. Let’s hope the latter are few and far between.

The way the C’s talked about it (and didn’t talk about it) and the way the discussion went during the session, really left one’s mind open to unlimited possibilities. But I think you really nailed it when you say it’ll be something we can’t really imagine.

Joe recently posted a picture of a strange looking iceberg. I think the correct term for it is ‘tabloid’. The reason it looked ‘strange’ was that from the angle it was photographed, the edges of it look completely straight, and as I commented on the thread, there aren’t supposed to be any straight lines in nature.

Many regular people commenting on the original tweet went straight to the idea that it was aliens. Many of them were saying it jokingly, but the fact their minds went there, I think some of them were also trying on the idea, if not consciously, then unconsciously.

And so, the idea of the aliens announcing their presence, while not announcing their presence. Natural wonders that can’t really be explained by natural processes. Ancient archeological discoveries? Consistent UAP/UFO phenomena. Media articles online about signals from out in space, or life on asteroids.

I’m just playing a mind association game with all of this, but could go on and on. I have a vision of a parting of the ocean, or something. Walls of water. Or a volcano erupting and it just pausing like video, maybe even what gets ejected stops and all goes back in like being rewinded. Faces in sand, or clouds or the ocean. Maybe as Neil says, they stop the comets.

But all of these kinds of ideas and speculations, they don’t seem to tick all of the necessary boxes of the agenda as a whole. Like I’m/we’re missing something obvious as well, or not understanding something. We’ve always been their cattle, their slaves. And they only want to increase that enslavement and send us to the slaughterhouse. It sounds like they somehow will attempt to get everyone to accept that, without revealing that as the actual plan.

The way the C’s talked about it (and didn’t talk about it) and the way the discussion went during the session, really left one’s mind open to unlimited possibilities. But I think you really nailed it when you say it’ll be something we can’t really imagine.

Joe recently posted a picture of a strange looking iceberg. I think the correct term for it is ‘tabloid’. The reason it looked ‘strange’ was that from the angle it was photographed, the edges of it look completely straight, and as I commented on the thread, there aren’t supposed to be any straight lines in nature.

Many regular people commenting on the original tweet went straight to the idea that it was aliens. Many of them were saying it jokingly, but the fact their minds went there, I think some of them were also trying on the idea, if not consciously, then unconsciously.

And so, the idea of the aliens announcing their presence, while not announcing their presence. Natural wonders that can’t really be explained by natural processes. Ancient archeological discoveries? Consistent UAP/UFO phenomena. Media articles online about signals from out in space, or life on asteroids.

I’m just playing a mind association game with all of this, but could go on and on. I have a vision of a parting of the ocean, or something. Walls of water. Or a volcano erupting and it just pausing like video, maybe even what gets ejected stops and all goes back in like being rewinded. Faces in sand, or clouds or the ocean. Maybe as Neil says, they stop the comets.

But all of these kinds of ideas and speculations, they don’t seem to tick all of the necessary boxes of the agenda as a whole. Like I’m/we’re missing something obvious as well, or not understanding something. We’ve always been their cattle, their slaves. And they only want to increase that enslavement and send us to the slaughterhouse. It sounds like they somehow will attempt to get everyone to accept that, without revealing that as the actual plan.
Like when we speak of “humanely” treating our food animals, so they are comfortable- and then kill them and eat them. Are we in the end so different? I’m a meat eater, and for some reason not bothered by the fact animals die to sustain me. Should I be? Perhaps this is the kind of thing we are supposed to think about, and discuss.
Perhaps I am wrong about the Wave being a sudden event, but will gradually engulf our reality, as it seems to be happening already, and those that can keep up with the changes without disintegrating will be carried into the new reality. A whole new landscape to navigate, where it’s denizens have centuries on us and we will be like infants having to learn everything from scratch all over again.
Sorry for the rambling…😟

Back
Top Bottom