Session 14 March 2015

The best scenario for me is this. Minor changes will start in three months and they'll slowly build up. These changes will take at least three years during which humanity will experience terrible suffering and then the Wave will arrive. We have no reason to believe that the situation will develop more favorably than this since in the newest channelings there are only a few sentences about it.

Ynna said:
Are the C's saying that "the time is NOW" (within the next couple of months) for the destruction of North America simultaneously with the definite arrival of the Wave - that is, in the midst of this destruction - and that some people will find safety in communities and others will transition to 4D while all this is happening?

Of course I don't know, things are always open, yet the timetable indicates what you said - and then what does "destruction" really mean? In terms of the wave, it is likely that many people are "feeling" the effects now, yet I think it was mentioned it would arrive after general upheavals. Also, remember that transitioning to 5d is also possible.

Ynna said:
Or will there be no Wave arriving "NOW", but definitely a rearranging of political, economical and social life on the planet?

I think the "rearranging" is happening right now, keep following SoTT to catch the geopolitical, social and economic maneuvering.

Ynna said:
Are the C's saying that "the time is NOW" (within the next couple of months) for the destruction of North America simultaneously with the definite arrival of the Wave - that is, in the midst of this destruction - and that some people will find safety in communities and others will transition to 4D while all this is happening?

Or will there be no Wave arriving "NOW", but definitely a rearranging of political, economical and social life on the planet?
I think the idea is economic collapse of the U.S. first in the next couple of months followed by some time where things get worse (with revolution, police state, etc.) and also some time before cosmic/seismic/weather disasters. The Wave will perhaps require some connected chakras before being most useful. We are/will be all kind of in different situations when it comes to networking (both of the 3D and 4D-ish kinds). Yeah as voyageur said, there's always that transition to 5D networking too.

Bruce said:
goyacobol said:
Aniron I am not sure about "Year One" but "zero year" seems like it's here. And I don't mind your "long post". And I agree with your timeline estimate from where I sit too. :cry: :( :) ;) :cool: :cool2: :rolleyes:
This reminded me of the "Year Zero" note written on the Cassiopaean Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/notes/cassiopaea/year-zero/10151895422241689
[/quote]

Bruce,

Thanks for the Facebook link. Laura really sums up everything in a logical way. She mentions "Year One" after "Year Zero".
At the end she says:

Anyway, the utilization of the term "Year Zero" in conjunction with what is actually going on seems to me to be something of a "hit" and at the very least, very interesting. In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

So maybe unless we plan to focus on the Ice Age we should pay more attention to "Year Zero" NOW. :)

BHelmet said:
OK first, I must say, goyacobol, that you are excellent at gathering together all the context for your comments and our consideration.

Several words/concepts jump out at me from this and seem to tie themselves together:
conduit merge time cycle.

I conceive of conduit as bi-directional - knowledge is coming IN which, if we are receptive to it and act on it, amplifies awareness and consequently amplifies BEING. And any connection with the C's and 4D STO who are 'outisde' the system/level we are stuck in helps bridge the gap between 3rd and 4th density. I picture an arm and hand reaching through the conduit to clasp onto to assist getting up from dangling over an abyss and up to the next plateau of experience. (how many times has that image been in the movies lately?)

This might relate to the 'merge' concept. Not merge like, now we are one and the same, but, kind of like how the voice of your genetic relatives can speak within your mind like a presence of being together. I have been around the barn with my parents - done the prodigal thing but now, they are with me - a part of me - I can accept this and embrace them as a part of me - even though they are not me.

Time and cycle are where it all gets kind of whacky. If everything is happening at once and time is a cycle and future and past are different slides on a cosmic projector... well, I keep thinking of the dream state as kind of like an example where events and scenarios can be accessed through the cosmic retrieval system out of order - whew - and the cycle is closing, so we have the potential to re-set or redo the order of the slides, or grab the first slide and the last slide, hold them up together, see where we came from and where we went and where we 'now' choose to go and jump to a new projector - LOL - or a new Carousel! (keeping with the Rogers and Hammerstein theme)

This is so hard to elucidate - I feel like my head is going to essplode. or Like the first time ice skating.

The other thing that comes to me is the idea of child birth. Now, I am not a woman but I have been present and participated in a half dozen births or so, listened to the midwives and caught my warm slimy daughter when she popped out. In spite of the modern urge to control - childbirth is a natural event - it just happens - I mean, it can't be stopped. If it is fought against, it makes the experience more difficult. I think this analogy relates to the coming wave (a natural occurrence of balancing) and the shockwaves 3D is poised to experience. (the bloody painful part)

But they say you are not supposed to push until the right moment. So, chill!
(yeah right...)(semi-sarcastic wink)

How many centimeters are we? Has our water broken yet? Is it about to?!

BHelmet,

Your description of the slideshow, "time" and comparisons to childbirth really resonate with me. I think we are close to seeing many of these concepts come to life. I'm trying to "chill" at little bit. :cool:
Thanks! :)

MariuszJ said:
The best scenario for me is this. Minor changes will start in three months and they'll slowly build up. These changes will take at least three years during which humanity will experience terrible suffering and then the Wave will arrive. We have no reason to believe that the situation will develop more favorably than this since in the newest channelings there are only a few sentences about it.

Mariusz,

While the above "scenario" may be best you what about the rest of us?

Why do you think "Minor changes will start in three months and they'll slowly build up." ? We are already in March which leaves about 10 days before the possible/probable beginning of "dramatic change":

Session 7 February 2015
Q: (L) So there's all kinds of interesting things that could be happening.

A: Nothing, however, will stop the balancing. The only question is where the disasters fall and that is partly determined by the observers.

Q: (Perceval) So those populations that are least perspicacious or the least accurately, objectively observing reality will be more likely to have disasters befall them?

A: Orthogonal or aligned?

Q: (L) So it depends on whether their observations are orthogonal or aligned with objective reality. Okay. Can I switch gears?

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) Okay, my, uh...

A: 4 months will reveal dramatic change.

And this months session:

Session 14 March 2015
Q: (L) Well, how do we want to ask about the future?

(Perceval) That's broad. The last thing they referred to in the last session was that 4 month thing... Dramatic changes within 4 months.

(Andromeda) Oh yeah...

(L) Dramatic changes are coming. Can you get us in the ballpark as to what kind of changes we're talking about here?

(Perceval) I was thinking it's the economy. The "ecomony, stupid!"

(L) Are these gonna be economic changes?

A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.

Q: (L) If the economy goes kaflooey, then there's starvation...

(Perceval) Mass migrations, mass movements, food fights, violence in the streets, crackdowns...

(L) Pestilence, plague...

(Perceval) Police state goes into overdrive.

(Andromeda) Confiscations.

(Perceval) People might go to war.

(Andromeda) Beheadings.

A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.

I am not saying the Wave is here NOW or saying there won't be an extended process of suffering for whatever period is necessary for the Cosmos but NOW seems very important to me.
Nor am I trying to be an alarmist but I do have to watch myself for normalcy bias tendencies sometimes too. :/

goyacobol said:
Bruce said:
goyacobol said:
Aniron I am not sure about "Year One" but "zero year" seems like it's here. And I don't mind your "long post". And I agree with your timeline estimate from where I sit too. :cry: :( :) ;) :cool: :cool2: :rolleyes:
This reminded me of the "Year Zero" note written on the Cassiopaean Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/notes/cassiopaea/year-zero/10151895422241689

Bruce,

Thanks for the Facebook link. Laura really sums up everything in a logical way. She mentions "Year One" after "Year Zero".
At the end she says:

Anyway, the utilization of the term "Year Zero" in conjunction with what is actually going on seems to me to be something of a "hit" and at the very least, very interesting. In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

So maybe unless we plan to focus on the Ice Age we should pay more attention to "Year Zero" NOW. :)
[/quote]
Most definitely I'll be paying close attention to Year Zero/Year One right now. I really feel that I'll be getting a front row seat to some interesting times as I move from the U.K. back to Canada in a few weeks. The Ice Age will be a concept that I'll probably be on intimate terms with in time.

goyacobol said:
BHelmet,

Your description of the slideshow, "time" and comparisons to childbirth really resonate with me. I think we are close to seeing many of these concepts come to life. I'm trying to "chill" at little bit. :cool:

I too find your post very interesting.

In the past few days, I have had the weirdest dreams of time loops and abstract feelings of being outside of time (or sensing it in a non-linear way??). I usually take melatonin 3mg, which is supposed to make dreams more vivid.

There were also feelings of a feedback loop in some of those dreams, like my thoughts or emotions were going into loops which amplified them. I'm not sure what exactly I was thinking about- or whether it was just some memories or circuits of the brain changing??

Sometimes I wonder if the wave is actually a part of our potential that manifests itself when we are ready. Being ready IMO is to follow the signs. I am preparing with basics, but to prepare for months of economic collapse and whatever else comes is not feasible for many of us IMHO. The mere space needed is daunting for those of us who live in apartments!

Laura quote:
In order to have a really clear picture of what is going on, the reader needs to not only follow the Cs sessions, but also keep up with SOTT on a daily basis. Even if SOTT only deals with "real world" type events, it is informed by our studies in history and psychopathy as well as the Cs predictions. We constantly scan the global news looking for those things that might be "signs of the times" and otherwise act as "signals" that something serious is developing...

Yes, there are interesting news items and analyses at SOTT everyday, for instance yesterday's two SOTT focus articles, "The Rise of Russia and the 'End of The World'" by Joe Quinn and "Full-spectrum chaos: US Empire in free fall as crises pile up" by Niall Bradley. Thank you, SOTT team, for the hard work and valuable information.

Ynna

Laura said:
A: ... You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

My initial reaction reading this was "Yes, important to be able to think well, so we can respond well."

But I now believe there's another possible interpretation. One carrying perhaps greater significance. And that is "Yes, important to be able to think well, so we can create well." A huge difference.

This came to mind as I thought more about the meaning of "variable physicality," a 4th density realm quality the C's have made clear in no uncertain terms. Your wish (or intent, or thought) becomes the real thing. What this really means is instant actualization of events and objects out of your thought ... out of your think. Powerful stuff!

This immediate reality creation ability for all 4th density dwellers I suspect -- is the leveler of that playing field. Just consider the implications. Thought in that realm becomes a tool ... or a weapon.

Thinking well over there then carries an enormous responsibility. Having knowledge of this concept and accepting that responsibility, is one of my guesses for graduation.

sitting said:
Laura said:
A: ... You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

My initial reaction reading this was "Yes, important to be able to think well, so we can respond well."

But I now believe there's another possible interpretation. One carrying perhaps greater significance. And that is "Yes, important to be able to think well, so we can create well." A huge difference.

This came to mind as I thought more about the meaning of "variable physicality," a 4th density realm quality the C's have made clear in no uncertain terms. Your wish (or intent, or thought) becomes the real thing. What this really means is instant actualization of events and objects out of your thought ... out of your think. Powerful stuff!

This immediate reality creation ability for all 4th density dwellers I suspect -- is the leveler of that playing field. Just consider the implications. Thought in that realm becomes a tool ... or a weapon.

Thinking well over there then carries an enormous responsibility. Having knowledge of this concept and accepting that responsibility, is one of my guesses for graduation.

I could be wrong, of course, but my interpretation of that remark is that it applies to how we respond to difficult/catastrophic events here in 3rd density before the arrival of the wave, not how we adjust to 4th density should we actually make it that far.

Majisyen said:
I wondered now.In 4 months will be a chaos in Russia also?

Majisyen,

I think we are all waiting to "wait and see" on many developments ahead. I think Russia may be better off than the US since they are trying to extract themselves from the financial control of the west by aligning through the BRICS countries but all is 'open" as I see it.

sitting said:
Laura said:

sitting,

I have have had very similar thoughts about the difference between 3rd and 4th densities. Of course I think we will just have to wait and see where we end up and then hopefully others ahead of us will assist us if needed. At least I think we should consider the ramifications of possibly going to that next density up.

One reason I am thinking this way is something that the Cs have said here:

Session 7 January 1995

Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on
4th level understanding?
A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.
Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the
exercise in understanding that which is below us?
A: Strive always to rise.

I know many us probably struggle with the thought that we are not worthy to "rise" but hey, why judge yourself prematurely. The C's also seem indicate you only have to be 51% STO in order to "rise". I am no saint but given the view of what the STS agenda is I am tending to choose a different agenda. If I go to 5th density and start all over that is only fair according to my karma.

FWIW,

goyacobol :)

goyacobol said:

Oh, I get it - maybe - is that guitar in your avatar a Goya? Have you posted any music on the site?

Back
Top Bottom