Session 14 March 2015

Lilou said:
Ynna said:
You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

Also, I feel that there is much more to the concluding sentence of the latest session, quoted in bold above, than meets the eye - perhaps like a cryptic crossword puzzle that can be solved if thought about carefully?

I interpret that as meaning, if you are prepared as well as you can be, physically, mentally and spiritually, and are fully engaged in the network, when the tribal unit strength has reached critical mass, all the information stored in the individual parts of this antenna array, will be available to all who are part of that array - wherever they may be. So when a situation arises and you need to think fast, you can, because the knowledge will be available to you as part of the network.

I could be out in left field, but that is how I see it. Connecting chakras/being on the same page, so to speak. :D

You have a point. I see this sentence as the time is NOW, not tomorrow nor in a month, but now where we have to be prepared and then, when the signal arrives, we will be ready. So the work, any work, must be done now.

Thank you for sharing the session, and congratulations to Galatea! :)

Angela said:
I wanted to comment on the author of this book, Kewaunee Lapseritis.....I once went to a book signing of his in a small used bookstore. He lives here in the same town I live in. This was years ago and It wasn't this book, but an earlier one he wrote. Anyway, he is all about the love and light and the aliens are here to help us. It was a strange experience...I got a really weird feeling when I was there.....the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up and it just felt "off". There was a guy there with him that I felt was there to protect him in some way, and he was creepy. My son was 15 at the time and he said he sensed a "presence " in the corner of the room that was connected to the author. It was definitely a strange experience that I thought I would share. Hope I wasn't making noise.

Thanks Angela, for sharing your experience with the author.

It’s funny, looking at the cover of the book for the first time, somehow I got the impression that there is a ”benevolent smirk” on the bigfoot’s face, expressing him being a ”good guy”. Perhaps the artist had the author’s love and light -agenda in mind when doing the drawing.

Anyways, the picture gives an interesting depiction of how creatures could ”step” (from 4D) into our reality, ”out of thin air”.

loreta said:
Lilou said:
Ynna said:
You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

Also, I feel that there is much more to the concluding sentence of the latest session, quoted in bold above, than meets the eye - perhaps like a cryptic crossword puzzle that can be solved if thought about carefully?

I interpret that as meaning, if you are prepared as well as you can be, physically, mentally and spiritually, and are fully engaged in the network, when the tribal unit strength has reached critical mass, all the information stored in the individual parts of this antenna array, will be available to all who are part of that array - wherever they may be. So when a situation arises and you need to think fast, you can, because the knowledge will be available to you as part of the network.

I could be out in left field, but that is how I see it. Connecting chakras/being on the same page, so to speak. :D

You have a point. I see this sentence as the time is NOW, not tomorrow nor in a month, but now where we have to be prepared and then, when the signal arrives, we will be ready. So the work, any work, must be done now.

Right, the signal for each individual may be different and come at a different time and under different circumstances. The Cs were not say that NOW is the time and the signal is being given! That is yet to be, in the future.

Ynna said:
See Laura's long and detailed reply at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.0

Ynna

So, reading the post did explain things. Thanks Ynna and Laura!

I had a strange experience last night. Now, since my stroke in 2005, I get up to P several times during the course of a nights sleep. I live with 2 roommates who stay up late and one usually is asleep on the couch watching the TV when I get up. Bed time for me is aaround 10:30 so off I went. I woke up at 12:30 expecting to see someone still around, but the house was dark with no one in sight. Thinking this was strange, but not unusual, I used the facility and returned to bed. I make a mental note of the time that I get up and did so on this occasion.

I went back to sleep. My sleep was interrupted again, requiring another pause for the cause. I was in the middle of a fairly detailed dream and was let down by having to wake up. I thought it should be around 4 am. Down the hall I went, past the living room entrance. The person who is usually asleep on the couch was asleep on the couch, with the TV on. I thought ok and continued. I use the house climate control as a time reference plus to check the operation of the system, which is next to the bathroom door. When I checked the time it was at 12:30, still. Last night I was reading this thread, stopping just before this post as I was falling asleep. I slept in almost 2 hours past the usual wake up time with the sleep being very restful, waking up feeling very good.

Now, after reading the link, it does make me question what was that about? Blind time loops being closed?

I have also been feeling like there is a lot more positive energy around, despite the signs and times we are experiencing. Like nearing the end of a long row which needed hoeing.

WIN 52 said:
So, reading the post did explain things. Thanks Ynna and Laura!

I had a strange experience last night. Now, since my stroke in 2005, I get up to P several times during the course of a nights sleep. I live with 2 roommates who stay up late and one usually is asleep on the couch watching the TV when I get up. Bed time for me is aaround 10:30 so off I went. I woke up at 12:30 expecting to see someone still around, but the house was dark with no one in sight. Thinking this was strange, but not unusual, I used the facility and returned to bed. I make a mental note of the time that I get up and did so on this occasion.

I went back to sleep. My sleep was interrupted again, requiring another pause for the cause. I was in the middle of a fairly detailed dream and was let down by having to wake up. I thought it should be around 4 am. Down the hall I went, past the living room entrance. The person who is usually asleep on the couch was asleep on the couch, with the TV on. I thought ok and continued. I use the house climate control as a time reference plus to check the operation of the system, which is next to the bathroom door. When I checked the time it was at 12:30, still. Last night I was reading this thread, stopping just before this post as I was falling asleep. I slept in almost 2 hours past the usual wake up time with the sleep being very restful, waking up feeling very good.

Now, after reading the link, it does make me question what was that about? Blind time loops being closed?

I have also been feeling like there is a lot more positive energy around, despite the signs and times we are experiencing. Like nearing the end of a long row which needed hoeing.

Interesting experience! I mentioned a few posts ago about having strange loops in dreams, which from help of bhemet and goyacobol mentioning programming, got me to see it as recursion.

I should have mentioned what recursion is and how it could relate to your experiences of time loops. A recursion is calling a function within itself. It's a non linear type of programming that from what I remember from way back in school was sort of the way that game programmers would make AI opponents. It could be some sort of fundamental self-awareness, outside of cause and effect- linear pre-programmed "if this, then that".

When it comes to this regarding dreams, I am reminded of Inception, dreams within dreams. Perhaps this is what happened to you?

I was definitely awake both times, lighting switched on both times, mind alert and all that. The first time waking was so strange the dog dididn't wake and it seemed that the world was empty.

The dream was about skiing. Now, a double whammy after reading the new session.

Laura said:
loreta said:
Lilou said:
Ynna said:

Right, the signal for each individual may be different and come at a different time and under different circumstances. The Cs were not say that NOW is the time and the signal is being given! That is yet to be, in the future.

This also brings to my mind the rather cryptic 'the kingdom of heaven is at hand' quotes (when it should seem obvious this place is anything but heaven) - the higher state of being is always there, available - it is just a matter of what it takes to access it and become present to it and to enter into it in a moment of 'now'. I am guessing each person might have a different tipping point, (or pre-selected alarm ring tone - ha), when their alarm goes off and they realize: "this is not a drill'.

United Gnosis said:
MariuszJ said:
Well, I'd love changes to follow soon, but so far Cs have always exaggerated as to the the seriousness of the upcoming events. This is why I believe the events will build up slowly without any dramatic changes soon, which means we are not going to avoid suffering for two or three years at best. Unfortunately, from the mood of people around me getting worse and worse, I have a feeling this suffering will be unbearable for many people.

You seem to fail to empathize with the increasingly dire plight of humanity. Kids starving in Europe has been an increasing reality for years (about 2-3 years ago, reports of kids passing out at school after skipping too many meals were common) and is now reaching places like Italy and Portugal. With France and German banks no longer able to hide their bankruptcy more and more Europeans will soon have to face that reality unprepared.

Hundreds of millions of people are witnessing their countries, legacy of uncounted generations, be turned into failed states overnight. Cops shooting citizens in the streets in the US, ukrainians drafted by fascists to kill their brothers, syria undermine, the whole maghreb and africa in general...

If you can't see the exponential increase of suffering, I suggest you might either be insensitive or not looking. How else could you think that events aren't already serious?
What I meant of course was this suffering will not trigger global revolution and thus changes for better.

Only divulging suppressed by TPTB technologies would put an end to this suffering by developing our civilization by hundreds of years. Conversely, TPTB are going to use mind control technologies and other means to worsen the mood of people and the worse scenario is that people will not react to that agreeing completely with the decision of governments.

RICHARD S.
I think that it is true that there are different sounds/waves/frequencies for speech
in different languages, but it is very possible that communication would be easily understandable if we were communicating telepathically, as the 'meaning' of what we are 'speaking' to each other that way is what is transferred back and forth. At least, this is what I currently understand about how telepathy would work.

Yes it should. And I think that's why we are not able to communicate so. Sometimes you could not (in Western Europe) to watch TV program, broadcast from Russia. The equipment was at different frequencies. I think it's real legacy Tower of Babel (mix them their speech ... ..) The human race was no longer able to communicate telepathically, so we had to turn the visible ways of communicating. Thus, we began to focus our attention on the outside and seek knowledge outside of us, not in us.

Richard S said:
Kika said:
Let me explain. Consciousness / mind is the source of thought, the thought is an energy form (us ordinary people not visible / not sensory), saying the thought of converting the sound, and writing in character (audible and visible). The sound is wave. Wave has its source and its frequency. Different sources produce different waves.
Different languages have different sounds (waves / frequencies) for the same thing, which must have diffe rent sources, different thoughts / mind (in the form of energy). So there can be no resonance and recognition.
I think that it is true that there are different sounds/waves/frequencies for speech
in different languages, but it is very possible that communication would be easily understandable if we were communicating telepathically, as the 'meaning' of what we are 'speaking' to each other that way is what is transferred back and forth. At least, this is what I currently understand about how telepathy would work.

i.e. The best friends are those with whom you can walk in silence . . . and normally these are the most interesting and helpful walks and you come back refreshed.

If you learn to be more silent you will understand more, I guess. At least thats what I do more and more.
So many words need not to be said because it is simply clear what one is supposed to say. So sometimes I just laugh and say "blablablabla ... you know?" Then both persons laugh and they understand each other.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :knitting:

Ynna said:
Quote goyacobol:
I know many us probably struggle with the thought that we are not worthy to "rise" but hey, why judge yourself prematurely. The C's also seem indicate you only have to be 51% STO in order to "rise". I am no saint but given the view of what the STS agenda is I am tending to choose a different agenda. If I go to 5th density and start all over that is only fair according to my karma.

FWIW,

goyacobol

I have been pondering who would be "worthy to rise", also worrying about my children and their families. So I was a bit anxious, nursing my worries by listening to Rossini's "Stabat Mater" - although I am not religious, this speaks of a mother grieving her son(s) and represents my worries about loss and separation between loving family members when the Wave happens.

I searched on the Forum and found Adaryn's post of 2006 on "worthiness to rise" and families separating: "The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?" and Laura's reply:

Q: (L) How does one know that one is a 4 D candidate?

A: You gradually "awaken".

Q: (L) Are my children 4 D candidates? And my husband? You have to tell me this. If I have to deal with things, let me do it a little at a time.

A: You are not in correct frame of mind.

Q: (L) Well, that sounds ominous.

A: Wait for answer.

Q: (L) Wait until when?

A: You are ready.

Q: (L) So, in other words, some people may have to leave behind children or mates, or siblings or parents, is that
true?

A: If so, will be prepared.

Q: (L) Is there any way to tell if someone is a 4 D candidate?

A: Inquire of them.

Q: (L) And, will they know?

A: Yes, at some level. In a sense. Those who are chosen feel it. You will know.

Q: (L) Well, I happen to think that my family is extremely special.

A: So do all.

Q: (L) I have taken a great deal of time and care with spiritual matters. Is that because it was my obsession or
did they choose me because of this?

A: Open.

See Laura's long and detailed reply at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.0

Ynna

Ynna,

Thank you for the link. I had saved that thread awhile ago. I went back and re-read the whole thread. I do feel better about the posibilies now. :)

Laura said:
(Andromeda) I want to ask about this David Paulides Missing 411 book. There's this weird thing where when a lot of the missing people are actually found, they're found missing shoes and socks. Why?

A: Glitches in transdimensional transference. Recall that this process includes something like flipping backwards and inside out through the realm curtain. Sometimes the trailing parts do not reassemble completely or correctly.

Q: (L) The trailing parts being feet! You're going through a wormhole or something and you're being flipped over and turned inside out to go to the other realm. Then they send you back, and it doesn't always work.

(Andromeda) Maybe it has something to do with the rubber on the shoes or something. Is there any connection to these feet that washed up on the coast of California, is it?

(Perceval) We asked about that, but they didn't give an answer. They said it would come out later, but it never did.

(L) But it's interesting that you make the connection between trailing parts and feet washing up on the shore. Oh my.

(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]

(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"

(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.

[See: http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/07/brer_rabbit_meets_a_tar_baby.html]

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

When you look at the different alphabets I'm thinking the ancient knowledge left us with just the characters but there were really concepts like in alchemy not just symbols to talk.

I guess they omit that part in 1st grade :P

What Im thinking is that OK we have 7 notes which are DO-RE-MI-FA-SOL-LA-SI (First off why???)
so the letters must be composed of these notes and semi-notes and intonation, and so on. In a specific order so first we have the mathematical organization of the notes in the letter and the mathematical values of the notes themselves , the letter itself has the energy of several notes and semi notes combined,

Now there are languages where letters are not pronounced in certain words, like english, and others where most letters are pronounced, like spanish.

I wanna use the spanish word SOL or sun where S as in sun | O as in off | L sharp stop
It is a one syllable word

The questions I have are:

>what are the Primary consonant and vowel sounds? then secondary ? and so on

>what would be a best way in our hands to translate a word into mathematical terms, binary code? or at least to start, given that sound is not binary code but rater electromagnetic waves

>assuming the subject's level of awareness or knowledge does not affect the effect of a word that may have a physical effect on the physical world, does having less awareness amplifies the effect of not really.?

>Following the principle of the octaves, if we overlay any given "word" from the sound spectrum to the color spectrum is this information still be preserved and effective in a similar way in terms of colors? or maybe any other spectrum is it still preserved or it changes its usefulness due to relative mismatch?

>To make use of the mathematical or say, the energy contained within the word for any purpose, then an equation can be the way to start where S is sound O is the object and L the Subject. or is there a better equation that can describe the process?

Im having a hard time maybe formulating the question , but thus far these are my questions

Im very sorry guys, the post above was completely off topic, I meant to post this on a different thread, but my connection failed and left it here for some reason while I was editing it so I didn't forget about it.
ended up hitting post
sorry about that.

Thank you for this session!! It's very interresting!!

Laura said:
A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.

Q: (L) If the economy goes kaflooey, then there's starvation...

(Perceval) Mass migrations, mass movements, food fights, violence in the streets, crackdowns...

(L) Pestilence, plague...

(Perceval) Police state goes into overdrive.

(Andromeda) Confiscations.

(Perceval) People might go to war.

(Andromeda) Beheadings.

A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.

Q: (Galatea) So it'll be like that, but times ten.

(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.

-----------

(Perceval) In urban centers in the US, there are a lot of people who are just completely dependent on supermarkets and the system in general from one day to the next.

A: Notice that the USA is exhibiting all the symptoms of a "Color Revolution".

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

The behavior of psychopaths reminds me of a French expression "se tirer une balle dans le pied" (shooting itself in the foot). They attract the destruction of themselves and others.

Maybe everything is inter-connected and one does not go without the other. And this must happen as this seems to be part of a cycle. For cons, I have a question, if we are a civilization that lives in the respect, love and peace is what this ends the cycle of destruction? Or this is unavoidable since the balance should include both sides, ie: negative/positive, peace/war, love/hate ??? What I mean is that there is imbalance if there are too negative or too positive ...

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm French (Quebec) and I use google translation.

Tourlou :)

The discussion on words/sound/frequency reminded me of this session:

Laura said:
February 23, 2002
A: Fiilia.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Yes. Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) They're not use to having so many people. Alright who wants to start off? (group silence) Well then I'll start off! Did you have a question? (B) Is there any correlation to the names ending in "A" or sounding like "A" that has been discussed on the list? (L) Correlation to what? (B) The veracity of the source. (L) Ah!

A: Close, generates frequency.

Q: (B) Is the lack of that an indicator of anything?

A: Can be indicative of fractured energy.

Back
Top Bottom