Session 14 March 2015

loreta said:
Thank you very much for the session. And congratulations for your daughter. She is good!

I was wondering what happened with the dogs barking. It was strange.

Q: (L) Okay, I guess I should turn on the tape recorder. Today is March 14th 2015. Me, Galatea, Andromeda and Data. Why are the dogs barking?

A: Lurkers in the apeles. { Perceval arrives.}

Q: (L) What kind of lurkers?

A: Young and silly. {Scottie arrives}

I don't know if the word apeles is a mistake in orthography, and you wanted to write "apples". But if not, apeles is the name of a very important painter of the Antiquity . Is Spain is thanks to him that we have a proverb or saying that says: zapatero, a tus zapatos. That means grosso modo: shoemaker, mind to your shoes. And the story is that Apeles, painter, was exposing one of his paintings. Arrives a shoemaker and he told him that one shoe in his painting was not good. Apeles listened to him, corrected the painting and exposed again his painting. But then the shoemaker came back and started to criticize other items in the painting of Apeles. Than Apeles said to the shoemaker: go to your business, shoemaker!

What kind of lurkers your dogs where barking? Is there lurkers that are trying to criticize your work?

Thanks again for this interesting session. I am happy that Putin is ok.

loreta,

I think "apeles" has been corrected to "apples" but it is an interesting mistake considering what you found. I had found another interesting meaning as a boys' baby name:

The Greek name Apeles means - he who is in a sacred place

Maybe just some trivia but kind of interesting? :)

Hi, I posted this comment on the thread "session 21 march":

Sylvia said:
I am very happy and grateful to have access to another session so quickly. Thank you all !!!

Laura said:
Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

I have a question very important about my family.

Is the C's have already addressed the issue concerning people with intellectual disabilities?

This concerns my daughter and I wonder if these people with this handicap may be a candidate for the 4th level of density?

If I am a candidate to go to the 4th level of density, so I worry about knowing what could happen to my daughter?

I know that everything depends on the evolution of his soul but unfortunately, I can not the state of his soul as being disabled. Above all, I can not talk to her about these topics we cover on the work we have to do on yourself.

This is a major reason why I can not be much active on the forum since being doula and volunteer for my daughter in his activities.

Sorry to have bothered you with this personal matter.

Is that I am so excited to one day go to 4th density level but this leads me to ask me many questions for those in the family who does not understand or can not understand what is happening and what is coming.

What about skiing, maybe it was mention of "surfing / skiing" on the wave? Or both: snow and vague. This is very interesting!

Tourlou :)

Thanks to Goyacobol, he referred me to this comment more conducive to my questions.

Ynna said:
I have been pondering who would be "worthy to rise", also worrying about my children and their families. So I was a bit anxious, nursing my worries by listening to Rossini's "Stabat Mater" - although I am not religious, this speaks of a mother grieving her son(s) and represents my worries about loss and separation between loving family members when the Wave happens.

I searched on the Forum and found Adaryn's post of 2006 on "worthiness to rise" and families separating: "The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?" and Laura's reply:

Q: (L) How does one know that one is a 4 D candidate?

A: You gradually "awaken".

Q: (L) Are my children 4 D candidates? And my husband? You have to tell me this. If I have to deal with things, let me do it a little at a time.

A: You are not in correct frame of mind.

Q: (L) Well, that sounds ominous.

A: Wait for answer.

Q: (L) Wait until when?

A: You are ready.

Q: (L) So, in other words, some people may have to leave behind children or mates, or siblings or parents, is that
true?

A: If so, will be prepared.

Q: (L) Is there any way to tell if someone is a 4 D candidate?

A: Inquire of them.

Q: (L) And, will they know?

A: Yes, at some level. In a sense. Those who are chosen feel it. You will know.

Q: (L) Well, I happen to think that my family is extremely special.

A: So do all.

Q: (L) I have taken a great deal of time and care with spiritual matters. Is that because it was my obsession or
did they choose me because of this?

A: Open.

See Laura's long and detailed reply at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.0

Ynna

But unfortunately, I do not seem to have access to this thread Laura to address.

I just wanted to know if children with disabilities could be candidates? Is their soul may be ready, but we do not see it physically or mentally due to its Intelectual disability?

Sorry, it's hard to explain because English is not my mother tongue. I imagine that one day I will find the answers.

Thank you for listening. :)

Sylvia said:
See Laura's long and detailed reply at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.0

Ynna

But unfortunately, I do not seem to have access to this thread Laura to address.

I just wanted to know if children with disabilities could be candidates? Is their soul may be ready, but we do not see it physically or mentally due to its Intelectual disability?

Sorry, it's hard to explain because English is not my mother tongue. I imagine that one day I will find the answers.

Thank you for listening. :)

Sylvia,

The link is in the public area of the forum. I don't know why it doesn't seem to work. You should be able to click on the link for it to work.

I will put the link in the same click to view format so you can try again here:

The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?

Hope this one works. :huh:

Sylvia said:

Hello Sylvia,
You will be able to access the thread mentioned by goyacobol after you have reached a certain number of posts in the forum.
Maybe you could create a separate thread for your questions because the thread on the session transcripts has many different subjects and one could lose track over time.
Hope it helps.

mkrnhr said:
Sylvia said:

Hello Sylvia,
You will be able to access the thread mentioned by goyacobol after you have reached a certain number of posts in the forum.
Maybe you could create a separate thread for your questions because the thread on the session transcripts has many different subjects and one could lose track over time.
Hope it helps.

Ok! I understand why I can't read this thread! May I know how much I need to post for open this thread! Thanks.

So, what's the best tab to create a separate thread for my questions?

Sorry and thank you!!! :-[

goyacobol said:
Sylvia,

The link is in the public area of the forum. I don't know why it doesn't seem to work. You should be able to click on the link for it to work.

I will put the link in the same click to view format so you can try again here:

The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?

Hope this one works. :huh:

The link is in a private part of the forum that needs more posts to access than Sylvia has. Once she reached the needed posts (50, I think), she will be able to see that post.

Sylvia said:
Ok! I understand why I can't read this thread! May I know how much I need to post for open this thread! Thanks.

50. You can create a separate thread in any tab that seems to apply to your questions, for example "what's on your mind" or "esoterica, the Work". You see what fits the best. It's alright to be confused at the beginning, but it is only by doing it a certain number of times that we learn and get used to it. So, no problem in asking if there is any trouble.

mkrnhr said:
Sylvia said:

50. You can create a separate thread in any tab that seems to apply to your questions, for example "what's on your mind" or "esoterica, the Work". You see what fits the best. It's alright to be confused at the beginning, but it is only by doing it a certain number of times that we learn and get used to it. So, no problem in asking if there is any trouble.

Thanks "mkrnhr" and "Nienna", that's very nice.

I will create a topic in good place for this.

Have a nice day! ;)

I'm coming a bit late but I wanted to say thank you too! :)

A wonderful session again! Congratulations Galatea!

Ennio said:
Laura said:
In order to have a really clear picture of what is going on, the reader needs to not only follow the Cs sessions, but also keep up with SOTT on a daily basis. Even if SOTT only deals with "real world" type events, it is informed by our studies in history and psychopathy as well as the Cs predictions. We constantly scan the global news looking for those things that might be "signs of the times" and otherwise act as "signals" that something serious is developing. The situation in Ukraine is a case in point. The Cs mentioned this as a flash point years ago and darned if it isn't transpiring. They also said that Nazi Germany was a trial run for what was going to happen in our future (saying this back in 96). That has certainly proven correct even to a "Reichstag Fire" event (9-11).

SOTT is an incredibly valuable resource for us. If the C's sessions have painted a 'big picture' for us over the years, and have pinpointed certain truths about our reality, it is also true that the many articles posted to SOTT also confirm these truths in many ways, and provide the analysis to back up what the C's say, or even show the highly probable direction of where things are going. Patterns emerge that you can see for yourself; and after a while of reading SOTT, we watch as history unfolds right before our very eyes, and one becomes hard-pressed to deny the validity of all the things mentioned above. And more. It is following the release of information more or less in 'real time' and assimilating facts and data that sort of ground the sessions in ways that enable us to fully grok what's going on. Reading SOTT is a part of our 'homework' and without it we would pretty much just be floating around, untethered, in la la land.

This is exactly how I see it too! I think that without SOTT it is as if the concepts are too abstract to really grasp, but when you're seeing the reality, you can bring down those concepts to concrete things in this world, and see how everything is unfolding. This can give understanding, as well as the awareness to start reading the signs of the time.

Laura said:
loreta said:
Lilou said:
Ynna said:
You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

Also, I feel that there is much more to the concluding sentence of the latest session, quoted in bold above, than meets the eye - perhaps like a cryptic crossword puzzle that can be solved if thought about carefully?

I interpret that as meaning, if you are prepared as well as you can be, physically, mentally and spiritually, and are fully engaged in the network, when the tribal unit strength has reached critical mass, all the information stored in the individual parts of this antenna array, will be available to all who are part of that array - wherever they may be. So when a situation arises and you need to think fast, you can, because the knowledge will be available to you as part of the network.

I could be out in left field, but that is how I see it. Connecting chakras/being on the same page, so to speak. :D

You have a point. I see this sentence as the time is NOW, not tomorrow nor in a month, but now where we have to be prepared and then, when the signal arrives, we will be ready. So the work, any work, must be done now.

Right, the signal for each individual may be different and come at a different time and under different circumstances. The Cs were not say that NOW is the time and the signal is being given! That is yet to be, in the future.

Thanks for clarifying that, I also thought about this a lot... and the feeling I had was that now is the time to be prepared, so that, first, we are able to receive the signal (being aware), and we are able to respond to that signal.

By preparing I thought mostly of doing Éiriú Eolas, cleaning our eyes, clearing our ears, and cleansing our hearts, taking care of our health too, so that we're in good conditions; and being constantly aware by reading SOTT and being very attentive to our environment and what's happening in the world.

Which brings me to:

Chu said:
To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared:

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

Thanks for that advice Chu!

I think that each one of us can make a list of some of the important small steps and do them little by little, well... lists are particularly useful for me. So, for example, you sit one day and think about some possible scenarios, and think of the simple things you can do to be better prepared to go through them, and you make a list.

These shows can be helpful:

Surviving the End of the World (as we Know it)

Lessons from collapse of USSR for USA: Interview with Dmitry Orlov

Yas quote:

Thanks for that advice Chu!

I think that each one of us can make a list of some of the important small steps and do them little by little, well... lists are particularly useful for me. So, for example, you sit one day and think about some possible scenarios, and think of the simple things you can do to be better prepared to go through them, and you make a list.

My thanks as well, Chu.

Best not to fulfill one's list by category, however. Be prepared in all categories at least a little bit. For instance, if one concentrates on stockpiling food first, you might suddenly find yourself in need of water, medicine, safety arrangements, etc. should something happen before you are 100% ready. Best to cover every category in a small way as you go along getting everything together.

Laura said:
Explanatory note: we had not actually planned a session until next week, but my youngest daughter is very interested in honing her own channeling abilities and suggested a "practice" session. We've had a number of these with her, working mainly on SRT and exploring past life stuff, but at this session, Cs came through immediately.

Session Date: March 14th 2015

A: Good time to ask about future.

Q: (L) Well, how do we want to ask about the future?

(Perceval) That's broad. The last thing they referred to in the last session was that 4 month thing... Dramatic changes within 4 months.

(Andromeda) Oh yeah...

(L) Dramatic changes are coming. Can you get us in the ballpark as to what kind of changes we're talking about here?

(Perceval) I was thinking it's the economy. The "ecomony, stupid!"

(L) Are these gonna be economic changes?

A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.

Q: (L) If the economy goes kaflooey, then there's starvation...

(Perceval) Mass migrations, mass movements, food fights, violence in the streets, crackdowns...

(L) Pestilence, plague...

(Perceval) Police state goes into overdrive.

(Andromeda) Confiscations.

(Perceval) People might go to war.

(Andromeda) Beheadings.

A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.

Q: (Galatea) So it'll be like that, but times ten.

(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That was the scientific description.

(L) {To Galatea } Are you tired?

(Galatea) I'm okay.

(L) Anything further on that?

(Perceval) Do people in major urban centers - as in our FOTCM members - would it be advisable for them to at least be forewarned about this? Maybe they can move in advance?

A: Most cannot move. But there are those who can assemble at current community locations if needed.

Q: (Perceval) So, should we be preparing those community locations for possibly influxes of refugees?

(L) I suppose if there are different group members in different locations, people can assemble together somewhere.

(Perceval) And those people should be informed.

(L) I guess if they should just have a plan. If the poo hits the fan, they go to the designated person's place...

(Perceval) ...and that person is ready to receive them.

(L) Because there is a plan. Well, we can only do what we can do, and see how things pan out. People are aware.

(Perceval) Is it likely that this kind of social chaos as a result of the economic collapse or whatever would be predominantly in the USA?

Q: (L) The US is a powder keg. It just needs the right spark.

(Perceval) It's got all the right ingredients right now. You've got so many people in big cities dependent on supermarkets and stuff. And then you have the police state well-trained to deal with uprisings. In other countries, they don't have quite so well-organized police state to put down social unrest.

(Andromeda) And the people aren't quite as helpless either, at least in areas like this one.

(Perceval) In urban centers in the US, there are a lot of people who are just completely dependent on supermarkets and the system in general from one day to the next.

A: Notice that the USA is exhibiting all the symptoms of a "Color Revolution".

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

Q: (L) So, basically it's something that takes time after economic collapse. It will take time to develop.

(Perceval) For the situation to become increasingly worse. Last year we had the Ferguson thing, and then all the police shootings since then... It's conditioning the population to accept police brutality.

(L) But the population's not going to accept it.

(Perceval) That's where it might go wrong.

(L) Either that, or they're trying to push them into a revolution. I don't know if psychopaths really understand that. I think maybe they try to condition the people, but then...

(Perceval) Or condition some of them.

(L) I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. It's all just really scary.

(Perceval) If you have social unrest and violence with the country going down the tubes, and like they said before about it being magnified by cosmic energies... I'm just having a vision of widespread upheavals, armed gangs going around and fighting with police, and so on. But at the same time, you might have tornadoes, earthquakes, cometary impacts, or flybys that set off volcanic eruptions... A perfect storm of craziness.

(Andromeda) And all starting within the next couple of months.

A: Close enough!

"They" are gearing up.

Armored military vehicles, by the thousands, being relocated to underground bunkers as combat ready March 15, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0TO0LWyXY
QUADCOPTER VIDEO US ARMY CONVOY TRAIN MARCH 15, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5Ma2Q--z4
Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill March 25 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emm16psE0OA

c.a. said:
Laura said:
Explanatory note: we had not actually planned a session until next week, but my youngest daughter is very interested in honing her own channeling abilities and suggested a "practice" session. We've had a number of these with her, working mainly on SRT and exploring past life stuff, but at this session, Cs came through immediately.

Session Date: March 14th 2015

A: Good time to ask about future.

Q: (L) Well, how do we want to ask about the future?

(Perceval) That's broad. The last thing they referred to in the last session was that 4 month thing... Dramatic changes within 4 months.

(Andromeda) Oh yeah...

(L) Dramatic changes are coming. Can you get us in the ballpark as to what kind of changes we're talking about here?

(Perceval) I was thinking it's the economy. The "ecomony, stupid!"

(L) Are these gonna be economic changes?

A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.

Q: (L) If the economy goes kaflooey, then there's starvation...

(Perceval) Mass migrations, mass movements, food fights, violence in the streets, crackdowns...

(L) Pestilence, plague...

(Perceval) Police state goes into overdrive.

(Andromeda) Confiscations.

(Perceval) People might go to war.

(Andromeda) Beheadings.

A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.

Q: (Galatea) So it'll be like that, but times ten.

(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.

Q: (Perceval) That was the scientific description.

(L) {To Galatea } Are you tired?

(Galatea) I'm okay.

(L) Anything further on that?

(Perceval) Do people in major urban centers - as in our FOTCM members - would it be advisable for them to at least be forewarned about this? Maybe they can move in advance?

A: Most cannot move. But there are those who can assemble at current community locations if needed.

Q: (Perceval) So, should we be preparing those community locations for possibly influxes of refugees?

(L) I suppose if there are different group members in different locations, people can assemble together somewhere.

(Perceval) And those people should be informed.

(L) I guess if they should just have a plan. If the poo hits the fan, they go to the designated person's place...

(Perceval) ...and that person is ready to receive them.

(L) Because there is a plan. Well, we can only do what we can do, and see how things pan out. People are aware.

(Perceval) Is it likely that this kind of social chaos as a result of the economic collapse or whatever would be predominantly in the USA?

Q: (L) The US is a powder keg. It just needs the right spark.

(Perceval) It's got all the right ingredients right now. You've got so many people in big cities dependent on supermarkets and stuff. And then you have the police state well-trained to deal with uprisings. In other countries, they don't have quite so well-organized police state to put down social unrest.

(Andromeda) And the people aren't quite as helpless either, at least in areas like this one.

(Perceval) In urban centers in the US, there are a lot of people who are just completely dependent on supermarkets and the system in general from one day to the next.

A: Notice that the USA is exhibiting all the symptoms of a "Color Revolution".

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

Q: (L) So, basically it's something that takes time after economic collapse. It will take time to develop.

(Perceval) For the situation to become increasingly worse. Last year we had the Ferguson thing, and then all the police shootings since then... It's conditioning the population to accept police brutality.

(L) But the population's not going to accept it.

(Perceval) That's where it might go wrong.

(L) Either that, or they're trying to push them into a revolution. I don't know if psychopaths really understand that. I think maybe they try to condition the people, but then...

(Perceval) Or condition some of them.

(L) I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. It's all just really scary.

(Perceval) If you have social unrest and violence with the country going down the tubes, and like they said before about it being magnified by cosmic energies... I'm just having a vision of widespread upheavals, armed gangs going around and fighting with police, and so on. But at the same time, you might have tornadoes, earthquakes, cometary impacts, or flybys that set off volcanic eruptions... A perfect storm of craziness.

(Andromeda) And all starting within the next couple of months.

"They" are gearing up.

Armored military vehicles, by the thousands, being relocated to underground bunkers as combat ready March 15, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0TO0LWyXY
QUADCOPTER VIDEO US ARMY CONVOY TRAIN MARCH 15, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5Ma2Q--z4
Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill March 25 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emm16psE0OA

c.a.,

Thanks for the links. I have kind of been watching this aspect of the preparations too.

as the Cs say many times:

I suggest that we not get in a flap a wait until serious changes start. Future is open and firstly, the events may happen much later and secondly, they may be not as serious as expected.

MariuszJ said:
I suggest that we not get in a flap a wait until serious changes start. Future is open and firstly, the events may happen much later and secondly, they may be not as serious as expected.

MariuszJ,

I am not sure what you mean by saying "flap". I found one definition here:

flap

Also found in: Medical, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
flap
(flăp)
n.
a. A projecting or hanging piece usually attached to something on one side and often intended to protect or cover: the flap of an envelope.
b. Either of the folded ends of a book jacket that fit inside the front and back covers.
c. A variable control surface on the trailing edge of an aircraft wing, used primarily to increase lift or drag.
d. Medicine A piece of tissue that has been partially detached and used in surgical grafting to fill an adjacent defect or cover the cut end of a bone after amputation.
a. The act of waving or fluttering: the flap of the flag in the wind.
b. The sound produced by this motion.
3. Linguistics A sound articulated by a single, quick touch of the tongue against the teeth or alveolar ridge, as (t) in water. Also called tap1.
4. Informal A commotion or disturbance: a flap in Congress over the defense budget.
5. Archaic A blow given with something flat; a slap.
v. flapped, flap·ping, flaps
v.tr.
1. To move (wings or arms, for example) up and down.
2. To cause to move or sway with a fluttering or waving motion: The wind is flapping the tent fly.
3. To cause to strike against something: flapped the paper on the table.
v.intr.
a. To move wings or the arms up and down.
b. To fly by beating the air with the wings: The crow flapped away.
2. To move or sway while fixed at one edge or corner; flutter: banners flapping in the breeze.

I thought you may have meant "A commotion or disturbance: a flap in Congress over the defense budget."

Or "to move wings or the arms up and down."

I agree that "Future is open and firstly, the events may happen much later and secondly, they may be not as serious as expected." but what should we be doing while we are "waiting until serious changes start."?

I think history is replete with examples of individuals (Nero fiddles while Rome burns), cities, countries and empires who just "waited" until it was too late to do anything.

While our part in the big picture may be small and seem insignificant I prefer to "flap" my "butterfly wings" and make whatever small preparation efforts I can.

If you don't see any seriousness to the current events happening all around us I don't know what to say. You might want to just go to SOTT and look around:

SOTT

Of course concerning these events "they may be not as serious" as we think I suppose. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom