Session 14 March 2015

@goyacobol
Hi all,
I repeat it again it is only minimum concept and simplified.And my english language is very poor, I learn it from transcript :) .
It seems that there are two vision irreconcilable in your reality. Red Box( pills ? ;) ) is trying to set the objective reality, and Blue box is perpendicular reality. Two box (Red and Blue) overlap of the infinitely large to the infinitely small create our perception of reality.
Time in forth density (4 D) can take any path (past, present and future).If we see it from left, we see a linear time.
Objective reality (red box) in third density maybe a reference mark in forth density.
STO share all information instantly, so the information travels faster than light (v>c).
about -m and +m , maybe all planet, star, galaxie are a window to another dimension, there is a new world to explore for science and spirit.
Finally, waves acts as feedback for the balance between the two irreconcilable visions and victims (fifth density).
I hope the networks and knowledge continue to increase to shinning and sharing in our dark age.
Best regards,

Dragon said:
Hello all

But first thank you Galatea,château group and af course Thank you all for sharing this new session.

When we are talking about 4 month period last year on the Session 17 May 2014 we had this

“(Nicholas) I have kind of a personal question here, about how to maximize my FOTCM donations. I have an investment in the stock market that's not doing very well, and I'm wondering I should just bail out now or should I be patient and hope for some better returns?

A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.

That was on 17 May 2014, 11 months should be in April 2015.
Maybe this small info can help for some prediction.

Hmm.I have read now the session on 17 may 2014.Really, must people take their money back from the banks?And what can do people with their money before chaos?

First of all thank you Laura and the Chateaux crew and off course Galatea for this session. I didn’t know that this session was there because I looked every day on the site anyway to check. Ever since the last one! So I was just a little inpatient ;-)
a while ago I did sense that I really had to go to Laura’s facebook, even though I never went there before. And that turned out the day that she announced that the transcripts weren’t on the website anymore.

I am trying to figure out what to do also. But in the next coming months I will have to let faith decide this one. Due to my personal circumstances we have to decide to go live in the Netherlands where we are from, or stay here in the Caribbean. Where we have lived for the past 15 years. If we move back it will be to get better health care. I am hoping this destination will also be the best place to be considering the turmoil the world will be in. If there will come an ice age, will it be better to stay in Aruba? You would think so. Or will the ice age reach the whole world? I have no idea. Ice age in Aruba?? And when we consider Holland. It's on the ocean and some people say already that a big chunk of the Netherlands will disappear in water because it's so low. (Nether-lands is low-country) So you can imagine that this is also for us a very exciting time in terms of; where the heck will we be. Also Aruba is flooded with American tourists every year and that will most likely stop when the SHTF in the US. So no more income for this Island anymore. But Holland is in Europe and over there it will be no picnic either. But the decision will be based on the best place for my handicapped daughter for now. And like I said. We will just hope for the best after that. Would you be safer on a small island or on the main land on the edge of Europe? After that we will start canning meat etc. My husband is a butcher so that comes in handy I think. Anyway. That is our dilemma right now.

I read Sott and the dutch Sott every day and It really helps a lot to keep a finger on all that really matters what is happening in the world. So thank you for that also.

by the way, did God exist or not? I am so confused right now. I will search again on the forum. Maybe I find him there...(it's probably another thread.)

Good luck to all and remember. The Cassiopaeans are reading every post. And they guide all of us who are on this forum. I truly believe this.

Regarding the previous post right above this one i believe that now we have a pretty neat timeline given to us by the C's in the last several years starting from 2009 and on.
In 2009 they said about zero year and it was in june if i am not wrong so 2014 starting from Mid-March or June was the very beginning of this zero year. Also this was confirmed last year too.
Then we have the period starting from 2014 when the dead will seem blessed based on the session in 2009 saying that all of that would start in five years.Which means that right now we are in the final stages of this zero year starting the whole period of the gloomy days mentioned above. And somewhere in mid-June of 2015 will begin Year one.
That ties in perfectly with what was given recently to us by the C's. That is in the session of 07.02. This year we have the 4 month period ending obviously in mid - june which coincides with the beginning of year one.In the last session we were treated to some more accurate data that is we know that this dramatic change would be the Global Economic Collapse and the demise of the much-hated dollar starting from the USA.And this would probably set the whole engine of the Global Chaos going resulting in great prewave suffering that will unite the survivors.Which means that we shall see the bloody revolution in the US with lots of victims and the desperate attempt of the PTB to create the NWO and the Global Police State.
Now the final bit of info was given by the C's in the recent session stating that in a couple of months or so all hell breaks loose socially and economically.That brings us to mid-May as the maximum possible point in time when all of that chaos starts.
And as it was quoted by the previous poster in May 17 last year we were given the 11 months which means the mid -April of 2015. So just connecting all of the dots we have the most possible period when all of the chaos starts as the mid-April to mid -May or even broader to mid -June of 2015.
Now that seems to me the most probable estimation of the event timeline from where i sit. :/ Sorry for the long post.

Christian said:
Christian said:
Thank you CS and others,
I try to figure out all discussions here about events in our world. Something comes in my mind is that,
I want to share it :
Untitled_1.jpg

It is simplified concept about events, another path for better futur is open.
But, every lie in our reality has a unique purpose.
Best regards,

@goyacobol
Hi all,
I repeat it again it is only minimum concept and simplified.And my english language is very poor, I learn it from transcript :) .
It seems that there are two vision irreconcilable in your reality. Red Box( pills ? ;) ) is trying to set the objective reality, and Blue box is perpendicular reality. Two box (Red and Blue) overlap of the infinitely large to the infinitely small create our perception of reality.
Time in forth density (4 D) can take any path (past, present and future).If we see it from left, we see a linear time.
Objective reality (red box) in third density maybe a reference mark in forth density.
STO share all information instantly, so the information travels faster than light (v>c).
about -m and +m , maybe all planet, star, galaxie are a window to another dimension, there is a new world to explore for science and spirit.
Finally, waves acts as feedback for the balance between the two irreconcilable visions and victims (fifth density).
I hope the networks and knowledge continue to increase to shinning and sharing in our dark age.
Best regards,
Christian,

Thank you for explicating on the graphic. I am not a scientist but you seem to have that background. Your remark about "maybe all planet, star, galaxie are a window to another dimension" made me think of the following session remarks:

Session 1 March 1997
Q: (A) A neutron star is a pulsar. The question is, what is so particular about neutron stars, because
anything which is not understood...
A: Quantum physics...
Q: (T) The answer to what causes neutron stars is in quantum physics? Or, is to be found in quantum
physics? Is that what they're saying? (A) Or it is known...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, so, if you look up pulsars, it will tell you, I guess... (A) OK...
A: What was the key premise to your "Noah Syndrome"
Q: (L) The key premise? Transformation...
A: By what means, what causative factor.
Q: (L) Well, the causative factor was bodies of the solar system interacting and exchanging energies.
The energies exchanged by the bodies of the solar system having a profound effect upon the life on any
of those bodies, such as people on the planet Earth. The emanations of the sun, if the sun were to
increase its vibration or its surface, a teeny tiny little bit, the Earth would be so charged with electricity,
that... I mean, one solar flare, and everything goes haywire. If the sun oscillates inside - they measure
oscillations in it; they have all different periods - what if it has a really major oscillation, like every
3,600 years or so? Because they've measured them in terms of minutes, days, months, years. You
have the 11 year cycle, there's the 22 year cycle. There's a whole bunch of different cycles of
oscillations in the sun, what if it has a really big one? And what if, when it does that, it pulses? And
when it pulses, it so charges the solar system with electricity that all the bodies in the solar system just
go haywire! (T) Is that the base premise of... (L) That's the base premise of 'The Noah Syndrome.' (T)
OK, folks, there you have it, the base premise of the 'Noah Syndrome' is that the sun pulses regularly.
A: A pulsar pulses at an extremely rapid rate.
Q: (T) It creates a frequency... (L) Well, everything's frequency...
Q: (T) Well, this was a specific frequency they were looking for. The rate of vibration is the rate of
frequency. And it creates a frequency that they said was something that would be beneficial to... (L)
No, this location is the beneficial thing, right here, this house.
A: No.
Q: (A) But, I do not understand. The frequency...
A: Your planetary realm.
Q: (L) OK, your planetary realm is what they were referring to. (A) OK, there is something about
pulsar, because it brings these pulses with a certain frequency. But, of course, it is not these pulses
that are important for transmission, because the pulses take hundreds of years to get here. This we
know. (L) But, the pulsar is the window... (A) It's a window... (L) The window between densities. (A)
Yes, but what is the pulsar that is so specific that it makes a window? Is it this frequency? Or, is it
something else? Which physical phenomenon is responsible for making this window? Can we specify,
something more exactly than saying that it's just quantum physics?
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them...
material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows
with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?
Q: (A) Is a proton a window?
Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?
Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal
realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?
A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.
Q: (L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA
strands?
Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?
A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as
matter!!
Q: (A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time
is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?
Q: (A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are
two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange
between the positive and negative?
A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!

This is a long quote but maybe it will refresh your memory. I placed the "planets and windows" part in bold letter but the surrounding text is the framework.

Dragon said:
Hello all

But first thank you Galatea,château group and af course Thank you all for sharing this new session.

When we are talking about 4 month period last year on the Session 17 May 2014 we had this

“(Nicholas) I have kind of a personal question here, about how to maximize my FOTCM donations. I have an investment in the stock market that's not doing very well, and I'm wondering I should just bail out now or should I be patient and hope for some better returns?

Dragon,

Thank you for noticing the mid-April financial connection! That could be the beginning of the stock market crash? And the later 4 month period which would end sometime in June could be the gradual progression of "dramatic change" of the 4 months? I think that might make a lot of sense.

As Majisyen says below:

Majisyen said:
Dragon said:

Hmm.I have read now the session on 17 may 2014.Really, must people take their money back from the banks?And what can do people with their money before chaos?

Majisyen I think we need to use whatever money we have NOW for "useful things".

Session 17 May 2014
Q: (Nicholas) I'm shorting the market, so I'm wondering if that's a good position to be in.
(L) You never know.
(Aleana) In one of the recent sessions, they said we should not keep our money in accounts. We should
start buying useful things. If you've got something in a retirement account, is there a time limit? I'm
thinking about retiring soon, and it's like I want to have something to live on, so should I just like pull it
out, or? It's in money market, but I don't know what the timing is.
(Horseofadifferentcolor) Buy a bunch of toilet paper with your retirement? [laughter]
A: It isn't just "buying a bunch of toilet paper". The best investments would be into getting a community going.

Aniron said:
Regarding the previous post right above this one i believe that now we have a pretty neat timeline given to us by the C's in the last several years starting from 2009 and on.
In 2009 they said about zero year and it was in june if i am not wrong so 2014 starting from Mid-March or June was the very beginning of this zero year. Also this was confirmed last year too.
Then we have the period starting from 2014 when the dead will seem blessed based on the session in 2009 saying that all of that would start in five years.Which means that right now we are in the final stages of this zero year starting the whole period of the gloomy days mentioned above. And somewhere in mid-June of 2015 will begin Year one.
That ties in perfectly with what was given recently to us by the C's. That is in the session of 07.02. This year we have the 4 month period ending obviously in mid - june which coincides with the beginning of year one.In the last session we were treated to some more accurate data that is we know that this dramatic change would be the Global Economic Collapse and the demise of the much-hated dollar starting from the USA.And this would probably set the whole engine of the Global Chaos going resulting in great prewave suffering that will unite the survivors.Which means that we shall see the bloody revolution in the US with lots of victims and the desperate attempt of the PTB to create the NWO and the Global Police State.
Now the final bit of info was given by the C's in the recent session stating that in a couple of months or so all hell breaks loose socially and economically.That brings us to mid-May as the maximum possible point in time when all of that chaos starts.
And as it was quoted by the previous poster in May 17 last year we were given the 11 months which means the mid -April of 2015. So just connecting all of the dots we have the most possible period when all of the chaos starts as the mid-April to mid -May or even broader to mid -June of 2015.
Now that seems to me the most probable estimation of the event timeline from where i sit. :/ Sorry for the long post.

Aniron I am not sure about "Year One" but "zero year" seems like it's here. And I don't mind your "long post". And I agree with your timeline estimate from where I sit too. :cry: :( :) ;) :cool: :cool2: :rolleyes:

goyacobol said:
Dragon said:
Hello all

Dragon,

Thank you for noticing the mid-April financial connection! That could be the beginning of the stock market crash? And the later 4 month period which would end sometime in June could be the gradual progression of "dramatic change" of the 4 months? I think that might make a lot of sense.

As Majisyen says below:

Majisyen said:
Dragon said:

Majisyen I think we need to use whatever money we have NOW for "useful things".

Session 17 May 2014
Q: (Nicholas) I'm shorting the market, so I'm wondering if that's a good position to be in.
(L) You never know.
(Aleana) In one of the recent sessions, they said we should not keep our money in accounts. We should
start buying useful things. If you've got something in a retirement account, is there a time limit? I'm
thinking about retiring soon, and it's like I want to have something to live on, so should I just like pull it
out, or? It's in money market, but I don't know what the timing is.
(Horseofadifferentcolor) Buy a bunch of toilet paper with your retirement? [laughter]
A: It isn't just "buying a bunch of toilet paper". The best investments would be into getting a community going.

Aniron said:

Aniron I am not sure about "Year One" but "zero year" seems like it's here. And I don't mind your "long post". And I agree with your timeline estimate from where I sit too. :cry: :( :) ;) :cool: :cool2: :rolleyes:
This reminded me of the "Year Zero" note written on the Cassiopaean Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/notes/cassiopaea/year-zero/10151895422241689

goyacobol said:
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them...
material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows
with ease
; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.
Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

If passage is easy, then why are so many fated for destruction this time around?

Did noththe Cass say that Nostradamus was a credible witness?
One should consider his writings especially this:
60 1561 Auril.
Le temps purgé, pestilente tempeste.
Barbare insult, fureur, inuasion,
Maux infinis par ce mois nous appreste.
Et les plus grands deux moins d'irrision.
The times purged, pestilential tempest,
Barbarian insult, fury, invasion:
Infinite evils for this month are prepared for us,
And the Greatest Ones, two less, of mockery.

and this:
Encor seront les saincts temples pollus, Et expillez par Senat Tholosain, Saturne deux trois cicles reuollus. Dans Auril, May, gens de nouueau leuain.
Again will the holy temples be polluted, And plundered by the Senate of Toulouse: Saturn two three cycles completed, In April, May, people of new leaven.

as well as his letter to Henry that states the "three days of darkness" in October............... kind of like Libra as the C's mentioned?

and one should take head to Nostradamas economic collapse quatrain:
Pres loing defaut de deux grands luminaires. Qui suruiendra entre l'Auril & Mars: O quel cherré! mais deux grands debonnaires Par terre & mer secourront toutes pars.
Near, far the failure of the two great luminaries Which will occur between April and March. Oh, what a loss! but two great good-natured ones By land and sea will relieve all parts.
There is that April again or Aries as is often quoted by him as the start of the Wars.
and then their is his Easter prophecies that should be investigated..............?
Maybe if this forum and its key members were more open to other "portals" or 4D candadate groups instead of falsely believing that this is the ONLY one..... we could have shared more in this 3d than have to had waited for 4th??
Bruce

goyacobol said:
maryd said:
Aniron said:
A: Okay, Laura. Cosmic retrieval system.
Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?
A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of
retrieval of reality.

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.
Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?
A: Future, past and present.
Q: (L) Well, that sort of makes me think that if things are not changed somewhat at this point on the
grand cycle that things could get really direfully screwed up, is that correct?
A: But they won't. You have not grasped concept.
Q: (L) Yeah I have, I got you, I understand. It's just part of the cycle. It's all a cycle. I mean their
being here is part of us being here...
A: You do??? {inscribed giant question mark on board}
Q: (L) Do what?
A: You said you understood concept. Really? Learn.

Session 10 December 1994
Q: (L) You have said that when the wave arrives that you will merge with us. Is this the same thing
that you are talking about when you say that you are us in the future?
Q: (L) So, we are talking about two separate events or subjects, or two separate points in space/time,
is that correct?
A: No. You are again slipping into trying to apply 3rd density logic to higher levels of density reality.
Q: (L) So, this is pick on Laura night!
A: No. We are trying to help everyone to advance.
Q: (L) So, we are not talking about the same event...
A: What is "future," anyway?
Q: (L) The future is simultaneous events, just different locales in space/time, just a different focus of
consciousness, is that correct?
A: Yea, so if that is true, why try to apply linear thinking here, you see, we are merging with you right
now!
A: You are a 4th density candidate.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?
A: Yes. One.
Q: (T) What is the conduit for?
A: You and those who will follow you.

Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?
Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?
A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved
through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor
the frequency?
A: Partly.
Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...
A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.

I have only tried to find some clues in the sessions to share what might be possible. I hesitated to post so much at one time but felt it might be useful "NOW".
As the Cs say so many times I think many possibilities are "open".

OK first, I must say, goyacobol, that you are excellent at gathering together all the context for your comments and our consideration.

Several words/concepts jump out at me from this and seem to tie themselves together:
conduit merge time cycle.

I conceive of conduit as bi-directional - knowledge is coming IN which, if we are receptive to it and act on it, amplifies awareness and consequently amplifies BEING. And any connection with the C's and 4D STO who are 'outisde' the system/level we are stuck in helps bridge the gap between 3rd and 4th density. I picture an arm and hand reaching through the conduit to clasp onto to assist getting up from dangling over an abyss and up to the next plateau of experience. (how many times has that image been in the movies lately?)

This might relate to the 'merge' concept. Not merge like, now we are one and the same, but, kind of like how the voice of your genetic relatives can speak within your mind like a presence of being together. I have been around the barn with my parents - done the prodigal thing but now, they are with me - a part of me - I can accept this and embrace them as a part of me - even though they are not me.

Time and cycle are where it all gets kind of whacky. If everything is happening at once and time is a cycle and future and past are different slides on a cosmic projector... well, I keep thinking of the dream state as kind of like an example where events and scenarios can be accessed through the cosmic retrieval system out of order - whew - and the cycle is closing, so we have the potential to re-set or redo the order of the slides, or grab the first slide and the last slide, hold them up together, see where we came from and where we went and where we 'now' choose to go and jump to a new projector - LOL - or a new Carousel! (keeping with the Rogers and Hammerstein theme)

This is so hard to elucidate - I feel like my head is going to essplode. or Like the first time ice skating.

The other thing that comes to me is the idea of child birth. Now, I am not a woman but I have been present and participated in a half dozen births or so, listened to the midwives and caught my warm slimy daughter when she popped out. In spite of the modern urge to control - childbirth is a natural event - it just happens - I mean, it can't be stopped. If it is fought against, it makes the experience more difficult. I think this analogy relates to the coming wave (a natural occurrence of balancing) and the shockwaves 3D is poised to experience. (the bloody painful part)

But they say you are not supposed to push until the right moment. So, chill!
(yeah right...)(semi-sarcastic wink)

How many centimeters are we? Has our water broken yet? Is it about to?!

Thanks for sharing another valuable session.

At that moment I don't have many opportunities to access the Internet as I am traveling/working on different places over Australia.
So each time I have an Internet access, I will directly check the Lighthouse on Sott and I swear it is such a great feeling to know that you're still up to date and sharing data. Makes me realize how much of a blessing it is to have access to it all.

I found faith along the way.
My gratitude to SOTT to keep me posted on what's really going on around the world.

I definitely agree that it's really important to read SOTT daily to look for signs and markers. Those give a certain picture over time, and make it easier to say where we are at.

SeekinTruth said:
I definitely agree that it's really important to read SOTT daily to look for signs and markers. Those give a certain picture over time, and make it easier to say where we are at.

Yeah i'd 100% agree with this.

Are the C's saying that "the time is NOW" (within the next couple of months) for the destruction of North America simultaneously with the definite arrival of the Wave - that is, in the midst of this destruction - and that some people will find safety in communities and others will transition to 4D while all this is happening?

Or will there be no Wave arriving "NOW", but definitely a rearranging of political, economical and social life on the planet?

Reading SOTT goes perfect with coffee in the morning, breakfast can wait! Oh yeah, it wouldn't be complete without an accompanying smoke. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom