Session 16 August 2014

Thank you to all concerned with this excellent session!

There were a few very notable things mentioned here. A few that stood out for me are, that there are no short cuts (magic pill) when Working on oneself. When we raise our frequency resonant vibration, those that are attached to us will no longer be attracted to us as our FRV will be different.

I, too, was wondering if the psychopathy numbers were increasing. Walk-ins seem very probably to me because of seeing just how many Israelis are actually applauding and laughing about the atrocities being committed in Gaza. So it must be happening elsewhere. It brings to mind the brutality of the cops and other law enforcement agencies in the US. The atrocities being done in Ukraine.

I realize that some of these people are just ponerized, but I can’t believe that all that are acting this way are.

And this part:

Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

This is something that really needs to be remembered. Or so I think.

Nienna said:
Thank you to all concerned with this excellent session!

There were a few very notable things mentioned here. A few that stood out for me are, that there are no short cuts (magic pill) when Working on oneself. When we raise our frequency resonant vibration, those that are attached to us will no longer be attracted to us as our FRV will be different.

I, too, was wondering if the psychopathy numbers were increasing. Walk-ins seem very probably to me because of seeing just how many Israelis are actually applauding and laughing about the atrocities being committed in Gaza. So it must be happening elsewhere. It brings to mind the brutality of the cops and other law enforcement agencies in the US. The atrocities being done in Ukraine.

I realize that some of these people are just ponerized, but I can’t believe that all that are acting this way are.

I think it actually makes perfect sense, that in countries like Israel and the US are more Psychopaths (in ratio to the number of normal humans) then in other countries. Further I think it also makes perfect sense that the numbers of psychopaths in those countries will increase the longer those special countries exist in that kind of condition.

If you think about Israel for example:

This "country" exist now for over 50 years. Further this country was brought into being by the forceful displacement, stealing of the land and murder of the actual rightful inhabitants of that place (Palestinians). Thus it has since its beginning evolved through the inhuman treatment of human beings. Further it has and is enjoying "the sympathy" and support of the powerful countries in this world, despite its very inhuman actions that are happening every day and that for over 50 years.

Now suppose you are a Psychopath somewhere else on the planet and you can see/feel that this is the number one country in the world where all your needs are covered and you can do what you like:

You can bully, lie, murder, oppress, manipulate and control a large population of actual human beings (Palestinians), of which a large portion are children, and you don't have to really worry about being punished for those acts. You can do all of that without much serious consequences and thus you can do it over and over again and on top of that, you can blame the victims for it and "the whole world" of normal people believes you!

Think about it: Israel must be the ultimative paradise for Psychopaths in this world! Living in Israel is the ultimative kick and feeding ground for any Psychopath in this world.

Thus it is really not suprising that a lot of them are there and the number is increasing throughout the years... The longer it exists like that, the more Psychopaths will imigrate into that country.

In the US it is similar.

Interesting comments on how SRT & the Work relate, and actually quite practical (and logical).

Thanks all! :flowers:

Thank you very much for sharing this new session! Always plenty of food for the mind and heart.

Laura said:
Session Date: August 16th 2014

(Puck) On the topic of Ebola, what's causing the rapid transmission of the virus?

A: Mutating and becoming more virulent.

Q: (L) So, it's becoming stronger?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is it a contender for wiping out millions of people?

A: A lot, of course. Isn't it interesting the similarity between psychopaths as virii of the human kind, and the activation and spread of the infectious kind?

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

Q: (Puck) In a session, I think it was in 2010, the C's gave percentages of psychopathy in the population. We were wondering if those numbers are still accurate?

A: Rising due to several factors including "downloading" activity of 4D STS.

Q: (L) In other words, organic portals could be receptacles for evil STS soul infusions or connections. Or what about people who kill their own souls and consciousness by influence of psychopathy who then become receptacles?

(Perceval) What about all those people who they said were in wars, who were taken after they were killed, reanimated, and set loose again for "activation" at a later time?

(L) Yeah...

A: All are factors.
The viruses themselves are a factor? 4D sts also utilizes virus to "download their programs" to propagate massive ponerology? Or 4D sts activities do not involve anything related to virus, and the relationship between virus and psychopaths is just like a natural cosmic mirror in this plane?. Sorry, I do not understand yet.

Thank you for the session! :) l apprenti de forgeron, as far as the, "All are factors." comment, I think they meant that psychopathic activity is increasing due to downloads, people who kill their conscience, and the war casualty reanimations.

I think the viruses can potentially be a factor as well. 4D STS use viruses as "probes" to modify our DNA and make changes as they see fit. I think it's all connected, more 4D STS activity = more psychopathic activity = more viruses. As above, so below.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
The viruses themselves are a factor? 4D sts also utilizes virus to "download their programs" to propagate massive ponerology? Or 4D sts activities do not involve anything related to virus, and the relationship between virus and psychopaths is just like a natural cosmic mirror in this plane?. Sorry, I do not understand yet.

Hi l apprenti de forgeron,

This mechanism has been discussed sporadically here on the forum and in several sessions as well, like the one on February 13 2011 for instance:

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

See also: http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection and the references given there.

Cool... Validation what's been going on with me since June... /approaching 1 month since near-zero fear and 2 months of not a single orgasm, in conjunction with EE done every day on every nightmarish and sexual thought/visual loop I've ever had...

itellsya said:
Interesting comments on how SRT & the Work relate, and actually quite practical (and logical).

Thanks all! :flowers:

Yes, it was very useful, thanks for sharing and getting this information out.

It really does make a great deal of logic that there are no quick fixes. I don't think objective mirrors from a trusted network can be beaten in terms of self-development. I find it fascinating how we are learning that ultimately the predator, attachments, programs, wetiko... could be said to be describing the same thing and the only real, long-lasting solution to defeat them is for us to do the hard work that is required... plus, of course, a little guidance from those who've been through this tough and painful process.

Excellent session ~ Thank You All ! :flowers:

The SRT info in this session is especially interesting to me in light of the fact my 3rd SRT session occurred yesterday with Patrick & Heather, a break-through session, in which I was able to really reach deep and cut loose emotionally.

Later discovered near session's end that P & H have modified their SRT session work in such a way as to provide ample space for the organic unfoldment of the client's emotional release as these energy knots begin to unloosen, at which time Heather is then afforded the opportunity of really kicking it into high gear to simultaneously do some significant attachment release work.

Therefore, if you schedule SRT sessions with P & H, you may at some time experience a more active role in emotional release therapy as an integral, naturally flowing part of your session(s).

In a sense, as the client opens up, often very difficult work in and of itself, Patrick may make way for the client to release, as much as possible, the sadness, anger, resentments, frustrations, etc, that may have been suppressed, accumulated, and accreted into what is otherwise known as "stuck energy."

In this way, Patrick lets the client run with it, so to speak, and therefore take a more active role in the therapy, which is wonderful, because releases done in this way seem to then give greater space for Heather to perform the needed work on any shards, attachments, etc, as the client's release is birthed and flows.

So, all together, I think this modification for greater client involvement is a really constructive idea, one that assists the subject in actively breaking free from the constraints of energy blocks, consequently moving forward and upward with enhanced progress within a shorter time frame (or, at least potentially), one that, overall, if nothing else, increases the potential for a major acceleration in doing even more intensive self and group Work.

After my 2nd session, for instance, I found myself capable of poring through greater amounts of data and information; assimilating, remembering, and applying these things more quickly and with greater ease; and more clearly seeing and recognizing patterns in order to connect dots more easily and effectively.

Thank You Again, Everyone! :)

Back
Top Bottom