Session 16 August 2014

freesurfer said:
Thanks for this session. Very interesting again.

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes close enough.
Q: (L) So in order TO STOP THE PROGRESS OF EBOLA and any other following pathogens, HUMAN SOCIETY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE PSYCHOPATHY PROBLEM? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...
A: Yes.
Well...so I think this planet is in a risk of a big pandemic...unfortunately!
What is the percent chance possibility(?) / probability(?) that human society can take care of the psychopathy problem (and others) in time?

Leòmhann said:
So, all together, I think this modification for greater client involvement is a really constructive idea, one that assists the subject in actively breaking free from the constraints of energy blocks, consequently moving forward and upward with enhanced progress within a shorter time frame (or, at least potentially), one that, overall, if nothing else, increases the potential for a major acceleration in doing even more intensive self and group Work.

After my 2nd session, for instance, I found myself capable of poring through greater amounts of data and information; assimilating, remembering, and applying these things more quickly and with greater ease; and more clearly seeing and recognizing patterns in order to connect dots more easily and effectively.

Hey Leòmhann, I'm glad you had a positive experience. We should be careful about potential 'shortcuts' because as we know, there are none. Also if the focus is emotional release, that's something that a regular EE practice can achieve, and I've had several over the years just using the program. It's also freely available, saving folks some money. Just some things to consider.

Skyalmian said:
What is the percent chance possibility(?) / probability(?) that human society can take care of the psychopathy problem (and others) in time?

My guess is that the Cs would say that is "open".

Puck said:
Leòmhann said:
So, all together, I think this modification for greater client involvement is a really constructive idea, one that assists the subject in actively breaking free from the constraints of energy blocks, consequently moving forward and upward with enhanced progress within a shorter time frame (or, at least potentially), one that, overall, if nothing else, increases the potential for a major acceleration in doing even more intensive self and group Work.

After my 2nd session, for instance, I found myself capable of poring through greater amounts of data and information; assimilating, remembering, and applying these things more quickly and with greater ease; and more clearly seeing and recognizing patterns in order to connect dots more easily and effectively.

Hey Leòmhann, I'm glad you had a positive experience. We should be careful about potential 'shortcuts' because as we know, there are none. Also if the focus is emotional release, that's something that a regular EE practice can achieve, and I've had several over the years just using the program. It's also freely available, saving folks some money. Just some things to consider.

Yeah, the takeaway message from this session is to focus on the Work tools to solve these blockages, including EE, diet, networking, increasing awareness in all areas, working on one's "machine."

Thanks for another great session.

Thank you for the session!

Puck said:
Leòmhann said:

What worries me, and I could be wrong, is that this type of SRT don't get to the root of the problem/attachment. You don't get the answers to question like: when did I get this attachment, in what state was I, what was the attractor and other question in this direction which point to ones frequency vibration at the time. Without those answares one is in constant danger of attracting the same kind of attachment and that is a major blocker in doing the WORK on oneself and by extend group.
From my understanding work is finding programs/attachments/false "I's" and by discipline and understanding their roots/causes getting rid of them. We do it by gathering knowledge, networking, EE meditation, diet and other methods, even counseling if needed.

Other thing that worries me is doing SRT with person that doesn't do the WORK on him/her self. Working with energies of any kind without grate knowledge base and very good understanding of the subject is extremely dangerous, for all involved. Doing it without support of network is just asking for trouble. It is so easy to step in the trap of getting high on energy release without proper feedback, and then STR session could became almost nothing more than feeding frenzy. And then that person becomes food and so does everyone else connected to him/her energetically.

Thanks for this session. Very interesting again.

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes close enough.
Q: (L) So in order TO STOP THE PROGRESS OF EBOLA and any other following pathogens, HUMAN SOCIETY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE PSYCHOPATHY PROBLEM? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...
A: Yes.
Well...so I think this planet is in a risk of a big pandemic...unfortunately!

My own analyzes..

Possibility? 50%
Probability? 5%
In Time? Personally, I think is to late.. again, unfortunately!

My guess is that the Cs would say that is "open".

Yes Puck
It's always what they says, the future is open.
But yeah.. objectively, when we talk around us about that.. not a lot of people are awake on this pathocratic problem... never vorgot we are close to 8 000 000 000 :cry:

But anyway, I still hope my analyzes is wrong.

Puck said:

I agree. Something else that makes me uncomfortable is the whole idea of having a big emotional release in this context, especially with a person not involved in the Work. Remember the advice Gurdjieff always gave: play a role always (i.e., with people not in your network). In other words, I'd be very careful with whom I choose to get emotional. 3D reality being what it is, and people being what they are, it's a situation that will inevitably result in some kind of feeding dynamic, like sitta mentioned, especially in an SRT context, when the energies involved are more subtle in nature. In sum, keep your head, stay aware, remember yourself, be critical, and process things in your own time and with your real network. OSIT.

Approaching Infinity said:
I agree. Something else that makes me uncomfortable is the whole idea of having a big emotional release in this context, especially with a person not involved in the Work. Remember the advice Gurdjieff always gave: play a role always (i.e., with people not in your network). In other words, I'd be very careful with whom I choose to get emotional. 3D reality being what it is, and people being what they are, it's a situation that will inevitably result in some kind of feeding dynamic, like sitta mentioned, especially in an SRT context, when the energies involved are more subtle in nature. In sum, keep your head, stay aware, remember yourself, be critical, and process things in your own time and with your real network. OSIT.

Indeed. Anyone not involved in The Work is still plugged into the Matrix with all that implies. It seems that much of the SRT experiences which were, I remind you, in the way of an experiment, end up being a feeding-fest of Internal Considering. What is important about SRT, as I have said over and over again, are the details that enable one to learn. If you want an emotional release, do EE or see a qualified therapist.

From 7-12-14
(Perceval) Did Caesar himself ever kill anyone?

A: Many, certainly.

Q: (Perceval) So, given the times around then being very war-like, with a lot of fighting and death going on in general... and with some kind of a Great Soul at the time coming down and... it doesn't necessarily have to be a peacemaker kissing people's feet like Jesus... But is there some thing like what we would understand as a prohibition against killing other people as a requirement for being "spiritually evolved"

A: That idea is for the most part an exaggerated human philosophical construct.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

So the implication is that the psychopaths must be eradicated. And based on the sessions recently regarding Caesar, we know that justified killing does not make a person bad, evil, or STS. So ultimately the psychopaths must be killed and we would not be in the wrong for doing it, as it is necessary. Am I understanding this correctly?

Puck said:

Puck and AI, thank you for your feedback. My sharing of Sunday's SRT session within this thread was meant to underscore the importance of doing, even when participating in SRT, as opposed to primarily being a passive receiver in relation to the releasements being performed. In other words, I agree, there is no free lunch - there are no shortcuts.

Likewise, I submitted my post with the implicit understanding that the SRT work is another component that may prove helpful, given, of course, it is used as an adjunct to good diet, increasing and sharing knowledge, EE, etc, so I probably should have added this explicitly into my post.

Because I can't help feeling that a shift has occurred surrounding earlier information about SRT in general and perhaps P & H in particular, in seeking clarification, I performed some forum searches just a little while ago and was unable to find a previously posted thread titled "Patrick Rodriguez - Spirit Release Therapist?". Performing the title search and attempting to link to it from other threads produced the error page, as if the topic has either been merged or taken offline.

So, I'm starting to feel that an update of my knowledge base regarding this is in order. :/ If so, could someone please point me in the direction of any relevant postings and/or provide an update to the extent that it can reasonably be given, since my access is to the public boards only?

Thanks So Much :)
L

Ok, just after saving as draft, I saw Laura posted the message as below and therefore see there has indeed been a kind of shift to navigate away from internal consideration, so thank you for this also, Laura... :hug2:

Laura said:

Indeed. Anyone not involved in The Work is still plugged into the Matrix with all that implies. It seems that much of the SRT experiences which were, I remind you, in the way of an experiment, end up being a feeding-fest of Internal Considering. What is important about SRT, as I have said over and over again, are the details that enable one to learn. If you want an emotional release, do EE or see a qualified therapist.

[...]

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

[...]

What happened with "know thyself'? Doesn't charity start at home? This is confusing. :huh:

And of course many thanks for the session transcript. It is really appreciated.

ROEL said:
[...]

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

[...]

What happened with "know thyself'? Doesn't charity start at home? This is confusing. :huh:

And of course many thanks for the session transcript. It is really appreciated.

It's still important, after all it's part of the Work, but the C's are trying to
teach us to expand our awareness even more.

Back
Top Bottom