Session 16 October 1994

Slightly off topic so I beg your pardon. Was a considerable time that I could not participate in the information flowing in the Forum and the reason is that in the last two months I have had a health problem where a testicular lymphoma was involved , which was removed and a process of aggressive leukemia so went from severe illness to one manageable, and here's the problem : chemotherapy. Anyway I'm in these circumstances. This was the bad news , the good news is that as I have never before been able to have such a deep and quiet introspection, clarity of understanding and reason for all this time to participate , although marginally, with this beautiful group and especially Laura and Ark and all of you . It all started when I read the last part of the book of the universe Debugging the Universe book, In the last pages there is the text written by Ark and from there to the last line of the book, " let's start with our minds " and that was the trigger that fired the entire process.
I'm fine , I am accompanied by a group of special people and have felt its support beyond human understanding.
Thank you !
And enclose the Spanish text I have not much confidence with the Translator

Un poco fuera del tema por lo que pido me disculpen. Ha sido un tiempo considerable en el que no he podido participar de la información que fluye en el Foro y la razón es que en los dos últimos meses he tenido un problema de salud donde se involucró un linfoma testicular, que fue extirpado y un proceso de leucemia agresivo que de una manera muy ¨particular¨ pasó de un cuadro agudo a uno manejable y aquí está el problema: quimioterapia. En fin estoy en estas circunstancias. Esta es la mala noticia, la buena es que como nunca antes he podido tener una introspección tan profunda y serena, una claridad de comprensión y razón de ser de todo este tiempo de participar, aunque de manera marginal, con este hermoso grupo y sobre todo con Laura y Ark y todos ustedes. Todo comenzó cuando leí en la última parte del libro del libro Descontaminemos el Universo el escrito de Ark y de ahí hasta la última línea del libro, “empecemos por nuestras mentes” y ese fue el gatillo que disparó todo el proceso.
Estoy bien, me siento acompañado por un grupo de personas especiales y he sentido su soporte más allá del entendimiento humano.
Gracias!!!
Incluyo e texto en español por que no tengo mucha seguridad del traductor

Hi Carlin and :welcome: back to the forum.

You've gone through quite an ordeal lately. Glad to hear you've come out of it in good spirits and with deeper insights. :thup:

I'm looking forward to your renewed participation here.

There certainly will be a lot of catching up to do, I suppose; so take your time and be a bit easy on yourself initially.

Glad to have you back. :flowers:

Welcome back, Carlin. I, too, am glad you made it through that ordeal. When you feel up to it you may want to look into the Diet and Health threads "Life Without Bread" and Ketogenic Diet - Path to Transformation?:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.0.html

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28799.0.html

They are very long, but have very important information (the second one grew out of the first thread and was split off). What you eat has a huge effect on your health.

Palinurus, Seeking Truth
Thanks for your interest dear fellows , I still have the feeling that I am distorting the forum thread. Life without bread is very extensive and informative, I switch to that place
thanks

Laura said:
Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?

A: Teach.

I was wondering about this, now that you guys posted research about Julius Cesar, is the Christ info from above still valid?
Thanks

edgitarra said:
Laura said:

I was wondering about this, now that you guys posted research about Julius Cesar, is the Christ info from above still valid?
Thanks

Could be many options.. one could be that Caesar's soul could reincarnate in that/this time and "teach" or be some important person who's going to make a big influence, another possibility is that the C's are referring to the guy who really lived in the Palestine area thousands of years ago and was a fighter! but this is me guessing only!

irjO said:
edgitarra said:
Laura said:

Thanks

Could be many options.. one could be that Caesar's soul could reincarnate in that/this time and "teach" or be some important person who's going to make a big influence, another possibility is that the C's are referring to the guy who really lived in the Palestine area thousands of years ago and was a fighter! but this is me guessing only!

Yes, there are many possibilities:
[quote author= Session 18 April 1998]
[...] So, all things being considered, when we originally asked the questions about Jesus, I had the feeling that there was a lot of emotion weighing on those answers. Is that correct?

A: Maybe.

Q: Were the answers and information given about Jesus accurate?

A: Mostly.

Q: So, you are saying that a man named Jesinavarah lived in Palestine at about that period, was a teacher, achieved christhood, and was taken up into a UFO and is in another dimensional time warp doing some kind of work... is that the case?

A: Yes. Replicated consciousness.

Q: And you also said something about Christ returning. Is that also true?

A: Discover.

Q: Was there anything about what was previously said about Jesus that was glaringly inaccurate?

A: Not glaringly, just naturally.

Q: Okay. You said that he was taken up and is doing this replicating. All these other people are saying that he went here and there and is buried here or there. Is any of this true?

A: No.

Q: Who is responsible for these stories? Some of them are quite old.

A: Many.

Q: What is the purpose of these stories?

A: Mixed.

Q: Is there any particular group of people that is seeking to obfuscate or confuse this issue?

A: Maybe.

Q: Who might that be?

A: Telltale signs lead you to the signpost.

Q: So, this could be a positive thing?

A: Partly.
[...]
[/quote]
The question of the replicated consciousness of Christ, could be Jesinavarah, or could be Caesar anyway, as it is a matter of spiritual "technology". So maybe to start that process is not necessary to be in a physical body?. To know who returns need to know who is who, and that's what Laura and others are investigating. That is, give back to Caesar what is Caesar's. I hope we can continue to learn together about all this.

Here's more info.

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we
know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For
example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

This seems to be pointing in a direction of a state of consciousness,
if there were earlier "Christs", rather than a return of a specific
person, I think.

In regards to the beast as being a leopard, and the statue……… i just noticed something i had never noticed before.
My debit card … i don't recall any animals of choice when the made me pick, and i picked this one:

Attachments

• Card.JPG
    Card.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
Eos said:
This C's session happened close to twenty years ago, and I don't see any electronic encoding in our organism yet. Nor that it has been scheduled worldwide in the following years...

Well, it's getting closer and closer. I was recently thinking of this session when I saw these smartwatches _http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/accessories/smartwatch/ ... Easy to imagine that you will just hold your watch under a scanner.

M.T.

It is also possible that all new technologies on the market are tests for a "definitive" population control device.

Anthony said:
Here's more info.

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we
know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For
example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

This seems to be pointing in a direction of a state of consciousness,
if there were earlier "Christs", rather than a return of a specific
person, I think.
Yes, that's another possibility. The ignition of the electric universe and gravitational changes, maybe bring for those who are ready, and living, the Christic consciousness. I was really expecting a blood connection between Caesar and maybe the Hyperboreans. But perhaps a Christ family, is related with certain level of consciousness (and therefore a more complex esoteric "genealogy").
In any case, also would like to know more about the history of who's who and what made each. Who was Tonatha and white sect? Besides the book of Mark, there are other sources, "lost" books, that spoke of life of Socrates and his teachings, which have been used?. I mean, Socrates "the one who not write" and his directly teaches with people, across the street, etc. And about the issue of the replicated soul of "Jesus", "Buddha", etc. It is not contradictory to the emergence of a Christ consciousness, I think. That spiritual technology, is spiritual too. :)

Minas Tirith said:
Eos said:
This C's session happened close to twenty years ago, and I don't see any electronic encoding in our organism yet. Nor that it has been scheduled worldwide in the following years...

Well, it's getting closer and closer. I was recently thinking of this session when I saw these smartwatches _http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/accessories/smartwatch/ ... Easy to imagine that you will just hold your watch under a scanner.

M.T.

Those were my thoughts too: smart watches and phones.Actually the entire banking system have us completely under control already: there's almost anything we can do without running credit, plus the complete surveillance they have us under by devices we willingly pay for!

Felipe4 said:
In regards to the beast as being a leopard, and the statue……… i just noticed something i had never noticed before.
My debit card … i don't recall any animals of choice when the made me pick, and i picked this one:

Er, well, the lion is Penn State's mascot. (the Nittany Lion, so named because it used to roam the Nittany mountain of Pennsylvania)
So maybe not so remarkable if you are a student, employee or alumni of that University, as your debit card would suggest.

Back
Top Bottom