Session 16 September 2017

Thanks all for this new informative session!

Laura said:

(Pierre) Let's shift to a more cheerful topic: cometary bombardments. So we discussed the death of the woolly mammoths due to a cometary bombardment. I would like to know about the transfer of water from Mars to planet Earth, when did it occur relative to this cometary bombardment? How many years before, how many years after?

A: Within 40 years more or less.

Q: (Pierre) So cometary bombardment, and then Mars water transfer?

(L) And how did that happen?

A: Electric arc of cosmic proportions.

Q: (Pierre) You mean the water transfer? Yeah, that's the arcing. The plasma connection between Earth and...

(L) Was this the same event that left that gigantic scar on Mars? (I don’t know how anybody can look at that scar and not get the willies!)

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) How close was Mars? Water can be...

(Pierre) It was closer because...

(Joe) ...transferred through hundreds of millions of miles of space?

A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

Very interesting, thanks for asking!

I could find this on Thunderbolts.info and I thought that the name of this valley on Mars as it is Marinaris is pretty "sufficient" as it could directly refer to water and ocean mentioned here:

050412scarface.jpg

Pictured above on the left: the planet Mars as photographed by Mariner 4 in 1965,
revealing its hemispheric scar (Valles Marineris) for the first time.
On the right: the Aztec god Xipe, displaying his deeply scarred face.

Apr 12, 2005
Lightning-Scarred Gods and Monsters

Why would we present these two images side by side? We do so because in the sciences the inertia of prior beliefs has excluded questions that now demand open-minded consideration. Scientific inquiry flourished on a ground of skepticism about ancient “magic and superstition”. It seemed obvious that primitive mythology and religion could only obstruct the quest for knowledge. But now a new possibility has emerged—the possibility that even the most “irrational” myths hold a key to planetary history.

According to David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill, the mythic “thunderbolts of the gods” provide a bridge between historical investigation and plasma science. The two authors contend that the heaven-altering “thunderbolt”, so prominent in the myths of gods and heroes, has preserved a human memory of planetary upheaval. But these myths will not be comprehended by referring them to events in our sky today. Rather, such myths take us back to a time when planets moved in close congregation through a rich medium of electrified plasma. Our ancestors, they tell us, lived beneath an alien sky, in the mythic “age of gods and wonders”.

Many cultures recall a great hero, warrior, or giant struck down by a “lightning” weapon (sword, spear, etc.) and scarred by the deep gash or wound it left on his forehead, cheek, or thigh. In his investigation of this worldwide theme, Talbott called this “the Scarface motif”.

When referred to the behavior of celestial bodies today, the theme can only appear preposterous. But there is another way of seeing such traditions. The authors identify the earliest astronomical archetype of the warrior-hero, in both his glorious and his terrible aspects, as the planet Mars. They say that the planet appeared in the ancient sky as a towering and frightful form. Therefore, the stark Mariner image of the scarred planet and the carved image of the scarred god may reveal two aspects of the same secret. In the course of transmission and cultural assimilation, most ancient gods lost all connection to the “planets” of the later, stable, and predictable solar system. But the earlier astronomical traditions offer the investigator a window to original meanings.

“Scarface” was the name of a legendary Blackfoot Indian warrior, also called “Star Boy”. A close counterpart was the Pawnee warrior Morning Star—identified as the planet Mars (not Venus, as some have supposed). On the other side of the world, Greek mythology described various heroes and rogues (one and the same archetype) struck down by a lightning-weapon. When Ares, the planet Mars, was wounded in battle, he roared with the shout of a thousand warriors and rushed to Zeus to display the deep gash. So too, the hero Heracles, also identified with Mars, was remembered for the deep wound on his “hip-joint”. The monster Typhon, vanquished by Zeus, was the “lightning scarred” god, as was the giant Enceladus. Hindu myths speak of the deep scar on the head of the warrior Indra, god of the cosmic thunderbolt, and a thunderbolt was said to have scarred the monstrous giant Ravena.

Without the benefit of a much broader, cross cultural investigation, any suggestion that the hemispheric scar on Mars was left by an interplanetary lightning bolt, or that it was this event that provoked the “Scarface“ theme, will only invite incredulity. But as the roots of the myths are brought out and the underlying integrity revealed, the improbable becomes the more likely. Rigorous cross-cultural investigation can only underscore our challenge to prior scientific beliefs. For the connection suggested here becomes meaningful only if the events occurred within human memory. Then the scientific prejudice in favor of an uneventful solar system can no longer be maintained.

By freeing ourselves from the inertia of belief, we invite investigation of questions that Martian exploration has left unanswered. What event carved the Valles Marineris? Why does this chasm compare so favorably to electrical discharge scarring? And how does other electrical activity on Mars (noted in prior Pictures of the Day) affect our perception of the Red Planet in the ancient myths?

Thanks for the new session! I guess it's not surprising that Trump has given in to the deep state. It seems pretty hopeless but if his heart is in the right place maybe he'll still have an opportunity at some stage to make a difference.

Seamas said:
Wow that must have been something to see... :scared: An event of those proportions is almost unimaginable.

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) How close was Mars? Water can be...

(Pierre) It was closer because...

(Joe) ...transferred through hundreds of millions of miles of space?

A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

I wonder if Mars' orbit was different at this time, or the Earth's, or both? I never considered that the Earth's orbital distance from the sun could have been different in the past, but if this is the case that could help to explain differences in climate in the past. If the Earth was closer to the sun when dinosaurs lived that might help to explain why the entire planet may have been tropical. Perhaps the comet that caused the K-Pg extinction event 65 million years ago pushed the earth into a new orbit further from the sun?

I'm kind of wondering if the biblical floods are also a description of what happens when all this water just suddenly turns up (according to the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights). Although one would assume that it took place over a long period of time. How long ago did this happen? I guess there should have been humans around if there are legends around about it now.

I suppose Venus may have been involved too. That planet was a 'ring in', right? So on one of it's 7 passes before it settled into it's current orbit it may have been involved in pulling most of Mars's water off it and leaving a massive scar. Just speculating. Did any of the water stay on Venus?

Thanks everyone for sharing the new session. Thanks Foxx for posting the photo of the scar on Mars!

Thanks everyone for the new session! I hope that means you are doing better and better Laura and have more energy and feel better :)

That whole Vicente's video made me think about the state in which Mexican politics has been, all of the politicians here act like if they were in a circus and as WK already mentioned I don't think they even know what the Deep State really means. Being here and seeing how things are going on is truly worrying how we are just another puppet of the US - as of course, many more countries :(

Recently at the celebrations for the "Mexican Independence" James Mattis was the guest of honour... that really gives me the chills, and due to the upcoming elections next year I don't even want to imagine what's going to happen to our country with all this clear US presence we are having now more and more..

Another thing that came to my mind is that Fox is going all supportive in the legalization of illegal drugs in MX, and if im not mistaken he was also one of the starters of the "War against drugs," that then Calderon followed, and well we are seeing up to today how that all went..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/former-president-vicente-fox-mexico-legalise-all-drugs-10-years

All drugs including cocaine, heroin and crystal meth will be legal in Mexico within 10 years, said the country’s former president Vicente Fox, after a court ruling that he said makes the legalisation of marijuana inevitable.

“I think marijuana [legalisation] is a first step,” Fox told Reuters on Tuesday. “It’s now irreversible.”

Fox was president between 2000 and 2006 and became an advocate of legalising drugs after leaving office.

Mexico supreme court rules ban on marijuana use unconstitutional
Read more
Earlier this month, the supreme court approved growing marijuana for recreational use. The landmark decision blasts open the door for an eventual legalisation in Mexico, where warring gangs have waged a decade of drug violence.

Now that the court has ruled that it is unconstitutional to prevent people from smoking marijuana, Fox said it would eventually have to make a similar decision for drugs like cocaine and heroin.

But maybe im drifting away from the topic here.. Just some thoughts.

Thank you again :flowers:

Thanks for this informative session. Wishing everyone is doing well and particulary Laura.
I am wondering whether the expression Trump's heart is "in the right place" would be hopeful in some way. :huh:
BTW, Could someone tell us where the mirror topic is referenced in Castaneda's books?

Thanks so much for this new session, especially considering that Laura is still recovering.

Laura said:
(Artemis) I wanted to revisit the mirror subject. Could mirrors be used or charged in a way to communicate with other people?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So let's say that someone's stranded on an island. They pull out their compact mirror and they say, "Hey! Help me! I'm stranded on this island!" Could that work?

A: If there were a tuned receiver.

Q: (Artemis) So mirrors could be charged in a sense then. Is that what you're saying?

Q: (Artemis) So we could give people sets of mirrors that are charged, kind of like phones in case they need help?

A: A la Castaneda's Don Juan.

I wonder how much this has to do with Kozyrev's mirrors. Perhaps it will be interesting to study them further.

Laura said:
(L) Does that mean anyone as naive as Trump is at this point, or at this point he deserves trolling?

A: Either. Trump gave in to Deep State.

A: Trump really bit off a lot. Before, he had a rather simplistic view of things. Now he knows more and can do less. Still, his heart is in the right place.

Q: (Joe) In that sense, he's kind of a perfect representative of the people who voted him into power. The majority of them probably have their heart in the right place, but they're completely clueless about the world and how it works, you know?

Q: (L) He literally IS the people. And the people are having a live demonstration of why they can't change anything about their lives because the Deep State runs everything.

(Joe) It's such a simple concept, but there's a lot of programming against it: just the idea that there are unelected politicians or individuals and career politicians who really run the show and always have done. The idea that a new guy coming in after four years would suddenly be allowed to change everything and then be gone after four years, that's not a practical way to run a country. If you want to run a country, you have to have consistency over a long period of time. You can't have it changing every four years when some guy comes in who gets elected by the people and says, "I'm going to do things differently!" and then it's all upended. These people spend a lot of time investing in setting America on a particular course and acting in the world in a particular way, and they're not going to let some orange-haired doofus come in and go, "Well, I'm going to change everything!" And they're like, "No, you're not!" They learned that a long time ago with Kennedy, you know?

Thank you all for another session and lesson on how the Deep State works.
And I hope Laura is gaining back strenght and health!

Interesting session.

Quite a coincidence about the Mars topic, because I was just wondering last night how close Mars would have come to Earth for this water transfer to happen.

I wonder if it came within the Moon's orbit and what effect this would have had on the moon's rotation.

Imagine what a sight it might have been to see Mars this up-close...

Thank you for the session. Interesting things to ponder and digest.

Gandalf said:
Thanks so much for this new session and for sharing it.
I don't know if this will help but I find this on the net: It is from "The power of Silence", chapter 5 and it talks about breaking the mirror of self-reflection http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Castenada/sites/rarecloud.com/cc_html/cc_html_08/tpos05a.html

Many thanks for such an interesting session. I hope it wasn't too tiring for you Laura and your recovery is going well! :flowers:

(Pierre) Let's shift to a more cheerful topic: cometary bombardments. So we discussed the death of the woolly mammoths due to a cometary bombardment. I would like to know about the transfer of water from Mars to planet Earth, when did it occur relative to this cometary bombardment? How many years before, how many years after?

A: Within 40 years more or less.

Q: (Pierre) So cometary bombardment, and then Mars water transfer?

(L) And how did that happen?

A: Electric arc of cosmic proportions.

Q: (Pierre) You mean the water transfer? Yeah, that's the arcing. The plasma connection between Earth and...

(L) Was this the same event that left that gigantic scar on Mars? (I don’t know how anybody can look at that scar and not get the willies!)

A: Yes.

Some basic info on the Mars scar known as Valles Marineris.

Valles Marineris is a system of canyons that spans 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers). At some points, the canyon is 125 miles (200 km) wide. Regions can reach depths of 6 miles (10 km). If the system were located on Earth, it would stretch across the United States, from Los Angeles to the Atlantic coast.

By comparison, Earth's natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, is only 227 miles (446 km) long, 18 miles (30 km) wide, and 1 mile (1.6 km) deep. A windy channel on Venus, Baltis Valles, extends longer than the Martian system, as do a handful of rift valleys on Earth, which form along fault lines as the crust breaks apart.

https://www.space.com/20446-valles-marineris.html

Back
Top Bottom