Session 17 August 2024

It's not so easy to think of "deeper questions" that are in response to answers given in real time. By its very nature, a deeper question is something that takes time to think about and formulate. There have been plenty of questions that circled back to answers from previous sessions. A bit more patience and understanding of what it's like to be on the board on your end would go a long way.

The question "why?" to such a shocking revelation takes zero time to formulate. Seriously I wasn't asking for the C's to give us a Unified Field Theory or anything like that! I saw it as a missed opportunity to learn more if anything.

“Higher self” can be yourself in 4D, 5D or 6D, divine intervention doesn’t necessarily equals to 6D higher self intervention. A higher self is just that, a higher version of yourself. And from what I have read from different sources (although I can’t never assume that is 100% accurate) the most common “higher self intervention” happens from 5D realm.

Didn’t we see a divine intervention happening when they tried to kill Trump? And we are in 3D… that’s the point, we have an illusion of time, there is not such in 4D, so most likely they saw one of the possible futures, that scenario happening, and made sure that “future” scenario is the one happening, perhaps their original plan was to let the future where Trump does get killed to happen but then realized that could be an error and it’s just better for the sake of balance, the one where a divine intervention occurs, the Cs also said that they (the Quorum) keep in communication regularly with them too, so there could be knowledge or information shared somehow.

And lastly, because they are in 4D, they have waaay more knowledge than we do, and their perception on how everything works is bigger than ours. So they could understand things more than we do. You see what I mean?
Yap! I hear you.
I was just thinking about higher self in 5 or 6D, hence my confusion with your words.
Thanks for clarify that.

Thank you for another mega-session.

Here is how I understand this:
The Quorum decides to change the program and eliminate Trump. Then they realize that that action will make a mass violation of free will. They can't allow that. Too many people's free will will be violated. Since the program change was started, Trump's higher self made ( or it was allowed) to make that minimal head movement( divine intervention) so he survives. Balance is kept and no mass free will violation is allowed.
Killing of Trump WAS the program they were striving for years:

Q: (Joe) So the program was the planned assassination of Trump?

A: Yes.

The question "why?" to such a shocking revelation takes zero time to formulate. Seriously I wasn't asking for the C's to give us a Unified Field Theory or anything like that! I saw it as a missed opportunity to learn more if anything.

Do we expect the Cs to give us the answer of everything? For a “why” in that case or question, we can use our brains and figure that out. Otherwise we would have asked for a “why” on so many occasions before.

Really my concern was that European and North American countires are rapidly filling up with people and it might be helpful for those forum members who happen to be stuck in those places to have more information about the motives of dark forces sending people there.

Isn’t enough information that we already got since 20 years of sessions to figure things out and what possible future scenarios in Europe and the planet can/is/will happen?

Are they really a migrant army? Are all white people going to be genocided? Are they being herded into a future death-zone for depopulation purposes? Have the Zionists decided to destroy those countries they control so the populations in them don't turn on them?

If they are doing all this already, what’s the point of asking such questions, read all previous sessions and what’s happening in todays day, and you already will have the answer.
What Joe said is basically true, after all the hints and observing right and left AKA paying attention through the years, we have it as common knowledge. Again, we need to put our brains into work and observe. The Cs are inspiration, it’s our job to work and to gather the knowledge, that’s how knowledge protects.
Usually when someone ask why in a session is because a subject is not clear, it needs more context or wasn’t understood among the presents, other than that, a ‘why’ is not needed.

If after a session and discussing a topic we feel we can’t come up with an answer or it’s a deeper, not easy to answer subject, then we will do a follow up question.
This subject most likely will not be the case, we already have a really good idea the reason of that, without assuming.

To me, it seems that a Divine intervention it’s just an STO intervention from any of the higher densities to maintain balance either by protecting the mission of one person or many persons, or an event.
Well, since the limit for STS progression is fourth density, in that paragraph you are correct.

Killing of Trump WAS the program they were striving for years:
Why go through all the legal shenanigans then? Joe also made a good point on NewsReal that the attempt may have been less about Trump himself and more about enraging the US population, fomenting division and chaos and most importantly of all, keeping the Military-Industrial Complex war profiteering scam from grinding to a halt.

Why go through all the legal shenanigans then? Joe also made a good point on NewsReal that the attempt may have been less about Trump himself and more about enraging the US population, fomenting division and chaos and most importantly of all, keeping the Military-Industrial Complex war profiteering scam from grinding to a halt.
What I meant to say is that it was the pinacle of their program to get rid of Trump, the last resort.

Many thanks for the session!

That's terrible! They can't be using them for votes like in the US, so why is this happening in Europe? I wish you had asked why?!

I didn't ask 'why' because I pretty much know why. Read Douglas Reed's book "Controversy of Zion" for your answer.

Added:

From Session 13 Feb 2011

(Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?

A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.

Q: (L) Douglas Reed? As in “The Controversy of Zion”?

Q: (Andromeda) So that leads to the next question: How close are the Zionists to fulfilling their biblical end time scenario?

A: They expect things to ripen within two years.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible that it's a preparation for a war of some description in the Middle East with Israel vs. the Arabs?

A: Possible but not likely as you imagine it.

Q: (L) I think he's imagining that they're really adversarial. The people are being made to be adversarial, but I think the powers in control even in the Arab world are all in cahoots. (Perceval) I was thinking in terms of basically where there would be a major conflagration in the Middle East and the Jews and the Palestinians and everybody would be destroyed. They would set scene where there would be a sort of pan-Arab nationalism that would turn against Israel... (L) Yeah, I think that's really possible, but they think they're going to be able to do a controlled burn and I think it's going to get out of control in ways they don't suspect.

Q: (L) Israel is a country that's full of the most concentrated bunch of psychopaths probably on the entire planet, and they certainly don't want to destroy their own kind. But they do want to destroy the Arabs. (Perceval) And in their hubris, they may end up destroying themselves. (L) Well, that's usually what they do. Lobaczewski said that the germ doesn't understand that it's going to be killed and destroyed and burned along with the death of the body it's infecting. And I also think that they don't take into account real earth changes. It's not that they can't think about preparing for some of these things, because obviously some of them do and they are preparing. But they don't seem to have this ability to really understand... they're able to plan for something that's going to happen, like if scientists tell them there's going to be some kind of comet or whatever, they can build some seed bank. Okay, so they can do that. But they're not ABLE to understand the implications and outcome of an action they're taking right now as an immediate response to something that they think is going to turn a certain way. They think that what they're going to do is totally rational - it's like game theory. They've found that game theory doesn't work on everybody! I think it's like Lobaczewski said: they're trying to fish out all of these people who are going to respond the way they think they are, and then they are repeatedly disappointed that so few actually do when push comes to shove. In real human beings, something responds in them. (Perceval) So, they can't imagine how normal human beings could react when their backs are against the wall and they're in a real state of chaos. (Ailen) Or if there's a real food shortage. (Perceval) They've never been there really, what they're planning for.

From Session 21 Nov 2015

Q: (L) This is the 21st of November of 2015. [Review of those present]

A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

Q: (Galatea) Does that mean that nice people are gonna have a better chance?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) So I guess people want to ask some questions about this Paris deal. I would like to ask a general question about this. Well, they had this Paris bombing terrorist attack, and now all of a sudden it's being used to institute tighter controls over people and society in general in France. They're also warning that there are going to be more terror attacks. I hear that Anonymous is saying there are eight places that are possibly going to have terror attacks soon.

A: Some certainly will! But be aware that this is what we warned you about some time ago.

Q: (L) I guess that refers to the sessions that discussed mind programming and shooters going off all over the place at once. In other words, this is being done not so much by pure terrorists, but by the powers that be more or less? I mean, that they are ultimately behind the activity and it's being done with the intention of being able to institute tighter controls over the population?

Q: (L) So basically, it's a gigantic freaking false flag attack?

A: Somewhat. Though be aware that there are "real" terrorists.

Q: (L) So there are real terrorists, but I imagine the reason there are real terrorists is because they've been made to become terrorists by this long drawn-out social destabilization operation that's been going on for god knows how long to completely muck up the whole freaking world. I mean, Douglas Reed was right!

Q: (L) Yes, everybody ought to read “Controversy of Zion” and understand that it’s not just about Zionism, it’s about psychopaths. Alright then. Anybody have any questions about that?

A: We told you that Nazi Germany was a "practice run".

Q: (L) Yes, you did. But we couldn’t even conceive of what that meant or how it would play out. You also told us about mass control by cops with stun guns and more. Everybody is being herded into finer and finer orders of control, and it just doesn't look very... it doesn't look very hopeful from any angle.

(Pierre) And there's a demonized population as well.

(L) Yeah, just like there was in Nazi Germany. Back then it was Jews, and now it's other Semites, i.e. Arabs and Muslims. They got rid of the Semitic Jews during the holocaust and most of what is left are the Khazarian Jews. Now, they are going after the Semitic Arabs.

(Chu) And they want to make "Retention Camps", or concentration camps.

(L) Yeah, now they're talking about building camps...

(Data) They don't call them concentration camps. They call them "hot spots".

(L) It's Nazi Germany all over again, only it's freakin' global!

(Andromeda) That's pretty depressing.

A: Yes. It will pass when the big changes come.

Q: (L) And I'm assuming you mean cosmic changes like Earth changes?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's relevant at all but before the Rothschild family, there was the Medici banking family of Florence fame. I think at one point they were the richest family in the world, certainly in Europe and also had considerable political power.

I believe the current position is this family no longer exists but just wondering if elements could have gone underground and they still managed to maintain some level of ability to effect events. Likely not, but thought worth mentioning.

The other thing is that whatever families it is that "rule" the world, it's hard to imagine them being able to do so without money and ability to physically impose their will. That they rule means they have both, so to me it makes sense that they'd be known because it's hard to have such power and be totally unknown. Just my own thoughts.

I'm not sure if it's relevant at all but before the Rothschild family, there was the Medici banking family of Florence fame. I think at one point they were the richest family in the world, certainly in Europe and also had considerable political power.

I believe the current position is this family no longer exists but just wondering if elements could have gone underground and they still managed to maintain some level of ability to effect events. Likely not, but thought worth mentioning.

The other thing is that whatever families it is that "rule" the world, it's hard to imagine them being able to do so without money and ability to physically impose their will. That they rule means they have both, so to me it makes sense that they'd be known because it's hard to have such power and be totally unknown. Just my own thoughts.
I don't think that those families you mention are Illuminati, but servants.

It is not necessary to be listed anywhere to have power over something.

Only the top manager of a bank, for example, will know who the real owner is; the rest of the people and the rest of the world will think that he is the owner.

Understanding millennia of power is very difficult.

An anecdote on the side.

One day I was in the offices of a famous perfumery in the Canary Islands.

Then a person of about 60 years old came through the door, wearing shorts and a wrinkled shirt, looking unkempt and wearing sandals with long, black and very dirty nails sticking out.

I asked the person who worked there who this person was, if he was some kind of homeless person.

He is one of the owners, he replied. He has a net worth of more than a billion euros.

Last edited:
The balance they talk about in this case is between control and resistance, more like mechanical forces. They are not talking about balancing STS and STO, OSIT. So like if you were managing a big farm, you might have a meeting to decide the pigs are not getting fat enough so we need to feed them more. Although that might also be an incorrect concept, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Still though, there has to also be a balance of STS/STO here, just not a 50/50 split like you are thinking. I mean, as bad as this world can be, can you imagine how much worse it would be with zero STO inclination?

There's a lot on the Quorum in session 12 Nov 1994, but it is difficult to make sense of:

There's a quote from the book series discussed in this session (which the C's described as an accurate representation). From page 188 of Love's Sacrifice, the below is an interaction between the protagonist and one of the big illuminati bosses, who is the mother of the protagonist's love interest:
Control, resistance, program change all made me think of this specific scene

(7 mins)

A bit of analysis

Control, resistance, program change all made me think of this specific scene

(7 mins)

A bit of analysis

The experience of Kantek must have taught them the need for opposition, resistance, the Zion of the movie Matrix.

I would bet that in Kantek any opposition to balance was crushed, leading to the destruction of the planet and everything they had created.

I don't think that those families you mention are Illuminati, but servants.

It is not necessary to be listed anywhere to have power over something.

Only the top manager of a bank, for example, will know who the real owner is; the rest of the people and the rest of the world will think that he is the owner.

Understanding millennia of power is very difficult.
I suppose my point is that power is exercised through people - through a hierarchy.

So you can't wield power without having someone listen to your orders and act them out. So a few minority will know who wields power because this is who they get orders from.

People will only listen to people who they believe to be higher than them - at least in matters of power. So the top manager will listen to someone they believe is higher than them and has the power to "do something" if they don't listen and act on orders. So this person, these rulers, will have a recognised status and it's hard to think of what this could be other than a mix of money, influence and some sort of physical ability to punish / end lives with impunity for disobedience.

I suppose if one "knew" the structure of the hierarchy, you could work upwards along a critical path of decision makers and eventually you'll land at the top of the pyramid. Of course, no one knows the structure or critical path of decision makers from top to bottom (or rather, bottom to top which is the direction of travel you'd need to follow in practice)

Back
Top Bottom