Session 17 August 2024

My take on the topic, just from the feeling around the answer, was that the assassination was pre-determined and had a number of fail-safe plans involved with it. Had it succeeded, it would have been a gross violation of the free will of a significant number of people who were already aware of the danger. That is, the planners would be overriding the free will of way too many people and the STS would "lose juice" or something.

Therefore, the fail-safe plans were botched up so that they did not go into effect, confusion and incompetence was allowed to surround the planners, and room was therefore made for 'divine intervention', i.e. the will of a large number of people to preserve Trump's life.

Now, how that will pan out in the long run, we don't know.
This is pretty much my thoughts on the situation. I think that the "program change" was done by 4D STS, which did not include the assassination attempt per se, but created 'room' for the 3D underlings to make the attempt of their own volition.

C's Session 9th March 2024 said:
Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?
A: Yes
Note the timing of this. In quick succession, we had 'bleedthrough' events in the form of the Francis Scott Key bridge collision (late March) and the bloodied horses of the London Royal Guard + the tower clock stopping (early April). There was also the US solar eclipse (early April), solar storms/auroras (early May) and massive methane bubbles released in the South Atlantic (mid-late April). There has also been the beginning of the peak of the "lunar standstill" 19.5 year cycle that last occurred in 2006, and the passage of comet 12P/Pons-Brooks, otherwise known as the 'devil comet', including a significant explosion observed on the surface of it in July.

This made me think of what the C's said about the superluminal and local effects of supernovas:

C's Session 5th Sept 1998 said:
Q: (L) What would be the effect of cosmic rays emitted by a supernova that is in some proximity to the earth on the human body?
A: Genetic splice of strand.
Q: (L) How close would a supernova have to be to have this effect?
A: 2000 light years.
Q: (L) So that either of these stars in Orion that are potential supernova prospects could have this effect since they are approximately 1500 light years away?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Are we talking about effects that propagate with the speed of light, or effects that are superluminal and instantaneous?
A: Both, and slower as well.
Q:
(L) What would be the effect that would be instantaneous?
A: Lesser. [..]

Q: (A) But, if it already occurred, then this means that the instantaneous effects have already been felt, even if it was lesser than the optical effects. It must have been recorded by anomalous changes in genes? (L) Is that true?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So what, in the records, should we be looking for?
A: Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines.
Q:
(L) In other words, the usurpation of the blood lines?
A: Close.
Note here the Kate Middleton saga that crescendoed in the early months of the year, as well. Covering up her vaccine injury with AI fakes was certainly "out of sequence" struggles for the Royals.

It seems that "hyperdimensional" changes are similar in that there are both instantaneous and local effects. I see the March-May global and 'macrocosmic' changes as evidence of the 'instantaneous' program change that took place in late March, with the local effects "rippling through time" to the assassination attempt on Trump. There will probably be additional affects to play out over a few more months, but they are likely to be of lesser and lesser global significance (although locally, probably still quite significant) the further that we move from the 'instantaneous' event.

Now, where does the Quorum fit into this? The Cs said that the Quorum 'began' their meeting in early July - before the assassination attempt on Trump, yet after the more 'cosmic' effects of the early changes. This suggests that it was prompted by the actions of the deep state attempting to do something rash after being 'galvanised' by their masters via the program change. Thus, STS had to be called to account for the massive violation of free will this would cause.

The result was probably 4D STS agreeing to take a strictly 'hands off' approach to the assassination attempt: it had to be done on a "level playing field". And Trump's higher awareness saved the day. In that sense, it was probably "divine intervention" in several ways, the ultimate aspect being Trump's superluminal awareness.

This event really made me think about the nature of the highest densities' interactions with the lower. A lot of grist is often made of 4D being 'so much higher' than 3D in terms of awareness. Yet, if 4D could seem like 'gods' to us, imagine the difference again between 4D and 6D? That's like two 'god levels' above 4D beings. 4D STS don't stand a chance compared to that kind of power and awareness. Yet, in the greatest love of allowing all beings to choose their own path, 6D will not only permit 4D STS to do things that seem quite 'unpleasant' from our perspective, but also directly inspire humble 3D humans just because they asked.

If 4D could be considered like 'pets' to 5D, then our most advanced questions to 6D are probably seen by them as a thirsty houseplant asking for water. :lol:

Well, I for one am grateful for the Cs choosing to 'water' us in this way, and for Laura, Andromeda and the Chateau crew choosing to dedicate themselves to such 'watering'!

Lots to learn, folks. Let's get to it!

Meanwhile, folks might want to watch this riveting discussion:
Excellent discussion. I'm about halfway through, and Weinstein's clarity, organisation of thought, attitude and eloquence are quite impressive.

Listen to Weinstein interview Israeli journalist/influencer Efrat Fenigson; she was one of the very first people, and as a former soldier of the IDF, to speak out publicly on several of the things that didn't add up concerning the events of Oct. 7th. Their exchange is quite good I think, and, firmly on the side of asking all the right questions:

That was very good! Thank you. He is not all pro-Israel, then, and asks himself the right questions.

Back
Top Bottom