Session 17 August 2024

Thanks for the session. i appreciate the hard work necessary to bring us important information. Also, thank you Laura, for the Bret Weinstein and Steven Bartlett interview referral. That was a good review of cosmic changes effecting our planet, COVID, AI and the need for positive outlook.

The balance they talk about in this case is between control and resistance, more like mechanical forces. They are not talking about balancing STS and STO, OSIT. So like if you were managing a big farm, you might have a meeting to decide the pigs are not getting fat enough so we need to feed them more. Although that might also be an incorrect concept, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Still though, there has to also be a balance of STS/STO here, just not a 50/50 split like you are thinking. I mean, as bad as this world can be, can you imagine how much worse it would be with zero STO inclination?

There's a lot on the Quorum in session 12 Nov 1994, but it is difficult to make sense of:

There's a quote from the book series discussed in this session (which the C's described as an accurate representation). From page 188 of Love's Sacrifice, the below is an interaction between the protagonist and one of the big illuminati bosses, who is the mother of the protagonist's love interest:

I swear, that set of books was inspired. So much in there if you can wade through the smut. Though, of course, the smut is part of that reality too.

There's a quote from the book series discussed in this session (which the C's described as an accurate representation). From page 188 of Love's Sacrifice, the below is an interaction between the protagonist and one of the big illuminati bosses, who is the mother of the protagonist's love interest:

'I was born into it. We are obliged. It is our divine destiny and we play the part given to us by our creator. We help prepare the harvest, by separating the wheat from the chaff, for want of a more eloquent metaphor. If there were no protagonists in this world, there would be no opportunity for a human soul to choose 'good' over 'evil'. The negativity we perpetuate is a tool. Everything is a tool. This conversation is a tool. Use it as such.'

'But the wars, the wanton destruction of water, air and earth—where is the choice there?' I ask.

'We are the hidden hands. Our job is to provide the catalyst. Yours is to use it. Violence, war, hatred, green control, enslavement, genocide, torture, moral degradation, prostitution, drugs—all these things and more, they serve our purpose. What do you do in relation to our urgings? Will you succumb to the darkness or will you stand and shine your inner light? If I put a gun in your hand, I am giving you a tool. It has the potential to be either positive or negative. The outcome depends on you.'

I drop my face into my hands. My heart feels so heavy.

'Remember always that it is just a game. No one really gets hurt or dies. Offstage we are all the best of friends.'​
To be clear, there's no one down here in 3D "consciously doing evil to give others a chance to do good." They're just immersed in materiality and manipulation because that's what they're programmed to do.

That book series may have symbolically captured something of that "4D Quorum doing evil to facilitate the choice to do good," anthropomorphized within human dynamics in a story, but the billionaire illuminati mafia family types such stories depict are not mysterious covert white hats.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but this is the firs instance where Cs crack the door even if by the way of a comparison, freely offered. Whether it is or could be imprecise or not, the association of free will and gravity is as unexpected as it is awesome! Pure C!

I still have to finish the session, but my gratitude for all your efforts!
I believe the C's gave many hints in the past about awareness (and belief) being gravity.

Picture 4D entities weaving space and time the same way we can create vast structures out of just sand and water, except they do it not on a beach, but in the vast "emptiness" of space ("empty space" itself being the material they use to build), with awareness and will alone.
But that space is also occupied by other creatures (many unaware of it, like us), and the awareness of those creatures also binds this space to a specific form and structure, that 4D entities can perceive and understand.

Those structures are like planets (but perhaps closer to trees that grow in all directions), and awareness that binds those structures is their gravity. We live inside those structures, our thinking limited by them, our perceptions and awareness binding them.
4D entities can modify and alter those structures for as long as they do it within the limits of the awareness that binds them. They can also alter that binding force of awareness, as long as they do it in steps, and do not overtly violate free will (a little truncation of knowledge here, a little more knowledge there...).

Lack of awareness means the binding force disappears and the structure "dissolves", becomes malleable, allowing the 4D STS to alter it as they please. They can then not only create facts out of nowhere, but also change time and events. In areas where awareness is present, the structure cannot be altered, though it depends on the strength of the binding force (being the awareness and belief of the perceiver or perceivers).

Overt violation of free will means the entire structure might start attacking its controllers, wither and die, or maybe even go boom. Thus, the need for balance.
And as it goes down from 4D to 3D, the binding force of awareness and belief of higher densities becomes literal gravity for us.

That's my 3-dimensional analogy on how i see this thing working.

I believe the C's gave many hints in the past about awareness (and belief) being gravity.

Picture 4D entities weaving space and time the same way we can create vast structures out of just sand and water, except they do it not on a beach, but in the vast "emptiness" of space ("empty space" itself being the material they use to build), with awareness and will alone.
But that space is also occupied by other creatures (many unaware of it, like us), and the awareness of those creatures also binds this space to a specific form and structure, that 4D entities can perceive and understand.

Those structures are like planets (but perhaps closer to trees that grow in all directions), and awareness that binds those structures is their gravity. We live inside those structures, our thinking limited by them, our perceptions and awareness binding them.
4D entities can modify and alter those structures for as long as they do it within the limits of the awareness that binds them. They can also alter that binding force of awareness, as long as they do it in steps, and do not overtly violate free will (a little truncation of knowledge here, a little more knowledge there...).

Lack of awareness means the binding force disappears and the structure "dissolves", becomes malleable, allowing the 4D STS to alter it as they please. They can then not only create facts out of nowhere, but also change time and events. In areas where awareness is present, the structure cannot be altered, though it depends on the strength of the binding force (being the awareness and belief of the perceiver or perceivers).

Overt violation of free will means the entire structure might start attacking its controllers, wither and die, or maybe even go boom. Thus, the need for balance.
And as it goes down from 4D to 3D, the binding force of awareness and belief of higher densities becomes literal gravity for us.

That's my 3-dimensional analogy on how i see this thing working.
Reading Ibn Arabi also points to this , ie shore less sea

Thank you so much for the session! I appreciate all the efforts of everyone involved, specially Laura.

I find it interesting that the attempted assassination has to do with the change of the programming. I think Trump has been through enormous pressure. During his first mandate I dreamt about him and his wife twice, him lamenting his luck (going against the dark state) after harm came to his wife, also a direct attack against him in the White House only to be protected.

I'm also glad about the recommendation to read the billionaire banker's series. The tidbit about the possession was eye popping to say the least.

However, the cons about Russia is that apart from being doubly difficult for me to learn as Cyrillic but we know that the whole of the Northern Hemisphere is likely to be under ice during this coming ice age.

We don't know that. During the last glacial period, most maps I've seen indicate that 'the whole of the Northern hemisphere' was not under ice. Some of it, yes, but not 'the whole' of it. See for instance:

1724362560132.png

And here's another one:

During the Last Glacial Period that I've seen, most Siberia and West Asia were not under ice!

It's hard to predict where the ice wall will extend to this time around. That's because the geographic North Pole is in a different place. During the last glaciation, the geographic North Pole was located in the centre of Hudson's Bay, Canada. Or in other words, the region of Hudson's Bay, Canada, was 'on top of the world'.

According to Firestone, West, and Warwick-Smith, when the Younger Dryas comets hit, they struck with enough force to tilt the entire Earth on its axis, giving us our current 23-degree tilt. Hudson's Bay is the crater left over from this impact.

Earth-Tilt-Feature-1949602063.jpeg

This 23-degree tilt corresponded to the North pole being removed 2000 miles towards the Anzhu Islands of Russia - where it is today.

1724364421604.png

If we take this axial shift as a guide - and also the previous Glacial Period maximum ice extent as another rough guide - we can guess at the probable ice extent this time around. The ice wall would move 2000 miles towards Russia, with Eurasia being more prone to ice coverage because of that.

But it all depends on many things. Will there be a return to a Glacial Maximum? Or will there be more of a Little Ice Age?

At least, one main thing is that the C's have said perpendicularity will be restored. Does that mean, roughly speaking, Hudson's Bay will return to being 'on top of the world'? I think so.

The mechanism for this shift is comets.

Oct 3, 2001:

Q: (L) Now according to these guys who are writing this web page about pole shift, they say it can be predicted where the poles will shift to. Is this in fact the case?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why can't pole shifts be predicted? Can't we know where the new pole will end up?

A: Chaotic function here

Q: (L) Okay, in a pole shift does the lithosphere of the planet slide on the core? (A) No. We have to be very precise. There are three possible things that would come under the name pole shift. Only one of them may come, or two, or three, okay? And these are the following -1) the axis of rotation with respect to stars is changing, straightening out for instance; this is one thing; while all the rest goes with the axis, the lithosphere and the magnetic field. 2) Second, the axis stays where it is, maybe it shifts a little bit; the lithosphere stays where it is - maybe it wobbles - but the magnetic field changes: for instance reverses. 3) Third, axis stays, magnetic field stays, but the lithosphere is moving. So that's three ways a pole shift can happen. And of course there are things that come together. The most dramatic one which is seen from outside is when the axis of rotation changes. The next dramatic one is probably when the lithosphere changes. And the third of unknown consequences is when the magnetic pole changes, okay? So, we want to have an understanding what will be the main change. (L) Well I guess we ought to ask an even more basic question: are we looking at a pole shift happening? That's starting at the beginning. (A) Alright. (L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?

Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?

A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.

Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?

A: Perpendicularity will be restored.

Q:
(A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...

A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.

Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...

A: Correct.

Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?

A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.

Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?

A: Cometary bodies.

Q:
(L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?

Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?

A: Yes. Twin sun also.

Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?

A: Some will hit.

I used to watch his and his wife's podcast... until the whole Israel thing showed his support... like Trump, Biden, Kennedy et al. The evangelical type do the same thing... I usually fast forward over that part of their conversation because they are so good at the rest, but those blindspots are large... reminds me of what the C's said about Jordan Peterson.

Listen to Weinstein interview Israeli journalist/influencer Efrat Fenigson; she was one of the very first people, and as a former soldier of the IDF, to speak out publicly on several of the things that didn't add up concerning the events of Oct. 7th. Their exchange is quite good I think, and, firmly on the side of asking all the right questions:

This post may not belong to this thread but perhaps in an indirect way. It has sort of hit me recently that one of the reasons for the Illuminati and similar groups to exist and particularly the emergence of undergrounders is to carry out the "depopulation" agenda. And this is being done in a way whereby there is minimal free-will infringement. E.g. the sole invention of pharma industry and fake diseases is just to hoodwink people into drinking poison off their own free will, which then kills them or destroys their ability to reproduce. It fits in nicely with 4D STS plan to take over this planet and our bodies post-transition. Trying to kill us directly has much greater karmic blow-backs for 4D STS vs getting the 3D denizens to do it to themselves.

Similarly, everything else that we are seeing going down the tube is ultimately designed to starve or kill the human population, the modus operandi being that humans must do this to each other acting in their self-interest and in control of their free-will.

I am pretty sure a lot more people, countries and moslems support the Palestinians than Trump. The Palestinian problem has also been around longer than Trump. Plus most who support Palestine don't even like Trump or America for what they are obviously in Cahoots with Israel over,
Plus there are those that don't like Israel or Zionists
And now there are those, in all countries in the world who are joining huge marches and posting on social media thanks to social media highlighting what is and has beene going on in Palestine.
There are billions in total in these countries combined. And the entire population (even true figures) comes nowhere near this figure.
But I also tend to agree that the plight of the Palestinians is Karmic but also they are the true martyrs for remaining and creating the necessary resistance to evil that is required.
One thing that is very hard to bear is how social media now brings the gory grief directly to us. At least it gives us a better insight into how awful WW1 and WW2 actually were when such pictures would never have been printed.
It shows what 'man' can still do to and against 'man', forced, conscripted, lied to or ignorant. All cannonfodder for the 4DSTS since inhabiting this planet.
I am not sure there is more support for Palestine than Trump. In western countries muslims have a not so great reputation but Trump is liked by most people who have zero sympathy for any war, too busy in their own endeavours, for the most part, to even care. Trump had received gold standard even among the fuzz brains who have no idea why they even like him.

And what seems like other, including Arab, countries not willing to engage with the plight of Palestine is akin to saying ‘I see you, but I’m afraid of retaliation for myself, so I can’t support you’ .. thinking about supporting someone/thing but not doing it out of fear cancels out the original intention IMO

Russia
For anyone who is seriously considering moving to Russia then there must be some ways to survive anice age. Many of us are going to be affected that is sure.
Perhaps they way they lived in the caves in Cappadocia would be a survival method lol.
Anyway I will share the very helpful site that gives in depth helpful information about different communities around Russia and Belarus, even Ukraine.
Sergey Dmitriev has put in a lot of time and effort to compile this over many years. Many of the places he has visited or stayed at himself.
Perhaps it may be a good idea to make a Life in Russia thread for potential movers to benefit from.
Enjoy his site - it is a lovely and inspiring read.

Eco-villages, Kin’s Domains and New Farmers: 25 Years of the Modern ‘Back to the Land’ Movement in Russia/CIS.​

And be willing to serve in the Russian military if you’re an age appropriate male. This is an expectation.

I think the Quorum gave the planned assassination the green flag, for it to occur originally, but then realized about the will of many people and for that, that the program needed to be change, and let the divine intervention to happen. Perhaps their “reunion” was about realizing the error that was going to occur and to plan the best way to approach this change!
It sounds simplistic and maybe is way more complex than that, but that’s how I see it.
One would wonder what would happen if they ignored the problems with free will and balance and just let things go!

One would wonder what would happen if they ignored the problems with free will and balance and just let things go!
It would lead to their total destruction!
Q: (L) Well, why don't they just bump us off if we're such a pain in the whatever?
A: They can't.

Q: (L) Why?
A: We cannot tell you that as it would interfere with mission.

Q: (Galaxia) Why would it interfere with the mission?
A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that "they" know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more negative timeline.

Q: (L) Well, if my death would bring about their destruction, then maybe it would be a good idea for me to check out, right? Well, isn't that what we want? (Belibaste) Why would it lead to their destruction?
A: Again, we cannot tell you all. But know that there is no chance for a positive outcome for Earth and the future without the presence.

Q: (L) So, there's no chance for a positive outcome without me, and yet my death would ensure their total destruction.
A: And all else!

Q: (Perceval) Maybe it's got something to do with balance, ya know? The universe wanting balance. There's a higher power in the universe that allows things to play out as long as there's some kind of balance. But if you weren't here, then this world would be a completely dark, negative star, and there'd be some mechanism that would destroy it and everything associated with it.

(msante) Javier Milei's unauthorized biographer and inner circle claim that he had a “divine revelation” in 2019 that prophesied to him that he would be president of Argentina. The story goes that when his dog Conan died (2017) Milei was devastated. It was at that time that he contacted a medium who taught Milei's sister how to communicate with his dog. It is through his sister (she officiates as a medium) that Milei communicates with his dog, and it is through the dog that Milei talks to an entity he calls “the one”. Is there any truth to this story, and if so, what is the nature of this "one"?
(L) First of all, is there any truth to this story?
Q: (L) Oh dear! What is the nature of this "one" that Milei talks to through his dog?
A: 4D STS.
From 24 June 2023
Q: (L) We have one little personal question we want to ask before we shut down shop for tonight: We have a situation with puppy dog, Argos, and we would like to know if we are dealing with the situation appropriately. And is there anything we should know about this situation that we don't?
A: You are dealing appropriately. This is not a time for persons who have issues of their own to take on responsibility for another creature that can act as a conduit of negative energies.
Seems to be a thing worth exploring further. I've had a few girlfriends obsessed with dogs, cats and horses and they often seemed to be channeling something! I lived on a horse farm with my girlfriend and three other women and their menagerie back in the late '80's. All their periods synchronized so I used to go stay with a friend! They had strange attitudes to animals, regarding themselves as deeply caring, even superior because they 'loved' their animals. However any beast that didn't come up to their standards; a mediocre dressage horse or polo pony was treated with disdain. Anytime a horse injured itself and they were good at that, a scapegoat was sought, me. The dogs had it easier and the cats were free to slaughter all manner of native animals. Any animal that was not a cat, dog or horse was not worth any emotional input. Snakes were deliberately killed because they could scare horses and bite dogs. Feral cane toads were given free pass though. I only lasted a year, very educational though.
In my little town of 2400 the obsession with dogs and horses is enough to support two vets; a dedicated dog shop and 3 mobile dog grooming trailers. The local carriage club received a large chunk of vote buying cash to build a covered arena and the dog set got an costly outdoor puppy play area. The dog shop sells expensive designer puppy accessories and overpackaged treats such as dried salmon and green lipped mussels. While local businesses selling human food struggle it does a roaring trade but they haven't taken up my offer of free range buck meat. Maybe I should stick it in little plastic bags?
1724368877328.jpeg
Speaking of deer hunting, I intend to ask for a nice pile of cash to establish my own hunting and fishing club, don't like my chances!

Back
Top Bottom