Session 17 August 2024

After being 20 days without internet due to problems with the installation of new cables that affected many people in the city, it is very satisfying to be able to communicate again and above all, to read this new session with many ideas.
Especially Cloning, and the structure of Quorum and its components, which "balance" humanity, of which there are many things to clarify because it seems that it is an Autonomous System / Association, a word that I do not believe in or understand, and that I consider a bad word with unpredictable consequences, but nothing positive.

A lot of content to comment on later.

Greetings and thanks to all the members of the session with questions and comments where ideas are questioned, which one should be, because in this way they give more relevance to all the content of the sessions.

(L) It's kind of like that... I don't know if any of y'all saw that video about the guy who's, like, a mentalist or something and he...

(Andromeda) You're thinking about Derren Brown who does the programming, pre-programming, and then can guess what you're going to come up with based on...?

(L) Yeah, yeah. Derren Brown. Watching that video is amazing. I mean, if you get exposed to certain things, he took prompts, basically, he took these people, put 'em in a car and drove them to an office along a certain route where there were certain things along the side of the road on their way there. And then, once they got there, asked them to create an advertising program, you know, for whatever it was. And both of them used almost identical elements from the things that they had seen along their route, you know? I mean, it had like a gate to a graveyard and a bear and an angel. I mean, it was bizarre. But the funny thing was that I was noticing the things that were along the route too, as we were going along. I didn't realize what was going on.

After seeing Laura's posts on X about Darren Brown, being quite amazed, I watched some his other YouTube videos.

One which is very relevant is where he sees whether he can hypnotize someone into becoming an assassin and even go so far as get them to "shoot" a famous public figure, in this case Stphen Fry, without the person being aware of it.

He ends up doing this very easily and it's astonishing how easily it's done, without any over force or torture as is often associated with MK ultra type Patsy's, on a completely, previously untrained, adult.

Its worth watching the video below to get a feel for how responsive some OPS can be to such subtle hypnosis.

Darren Brown

I imagine this is similar, if only superficially, to what Gurdjieff was able/did to to certain people (often apparently his own followers) to make "examples" out of them.

Another great update with interesting info. But if the Quorum is interfering doesn't that to against all free will in general? I do agree we need balance, but on getting their will be a hard road. The current path I see happening unless something happens is we continue the path of control until it boils over into something major. Trump might be the person to balance this out, its a wait and watch at this point.

I'm not sure another steal will be tolerated by the people after what they have suffered under Biden. But you never know. The disliking for discomfort might still keep people off the streets. If that is the case, there will be a whole heck of a lot more suffering drawn out before Revolution becomes the only way out.

I predict another Election Theft will absolutely be accepted.

There will be howls of protest, and much threatening, but nothing will change.

For decades I worked to promote Texas Secession from the U.S. The number one reason people won't do it is Free Money.

All my gun-nut family and friends love to hoot about "What the Second Amendment is really for! " but the only thing they would actually fight against is any threat to their V.A. checks, football stadium subsidies, Medicare, and EBT cards for their Daughters.

There will be no Rebellion until conditions in America become as horrific as they were in Weimer Germany in the 1930's with actual hyperinflation, actual hunger, and actual Communist death squads roaming the streets murdering Policemen and Business Owners every day.

It is a mathematical certainty that the U.S. National Debt will eventually cause those conditions, but we still have a long way to go.

Am I mistaken or is the guy interviewing Brett Weinstein the guy who's endorsing Huel (i.e. the plant based food brand in powder form that you mix with water and its meant to be super duper healthy 😵‍💫) in those annoying ads which are everywhere on social media.
Yes he supports this company Huel, I watched a lot of video on his channel with a lot of different guest, some are good, some not, I think the main things is to carefully listen and take the information you have to take and still doing your own research as always. For example some guest will talk about Ketogenic diet and say a lot of good stuff with accurate information, some like Bryan Johnson will say on the same channel that you have to be vegan to extend your life-span. I think we can target some interviews with knowledge we already have thanks to the forum and go deeply with new informations towards a specific subject

(Perceval) Are we gonna have to move to Russia? [laughter]

(PoB) I was going to ask should we move to Russia?

A: Wait and see! [Everyone calls out the letters together]
Meanwhile, moving to Russia is looking pretty good!
(Chu) Should we seriously consider moving?

A: That opportunity will present itself.

Well, with this new decree that Putin signs two days ago, it's maybe the opportunity the C's were referering to

I am a 65-year-old Venezuelan citizen, currently residing in Venezuela. I am not among the 8 to 10 million human beings of this nation who were forced to emigrate because of the barbarism and tyrannical authoritarianism that was imposed here 25 years ago. I have suffered and continue to suffer firsthand the effects of the systematic destruction, carried out with premeditation and treachery in all aspects of national life by the criminal organization that has hijacked the Venezuelan State. Well, I made that brief introduction to clarify to potential readers that I am writing these lines with knowledge of the facts, and not from an unfounded perspective based on information received through different sources.
While reading this session, I looked with horror when it was stated that Maduro obtained 63% of the votes in the last elections. Wow! That statement, from my perspective, takes away credibility from this channeled material. And this is not because I have a preference or political inclination towards the supposed opposing side, which is also a deception, but because this statement does not match the reality seen on the ground. Any small survey, carried out on my own, among the population of the different social strata, reflects the deep rejection of the current system of government. Their support is, at first glance, a minority that in the best of cases is around 30%.
The issue of Venezuela is very complex, because the entire system is based on deception. Nothing is really what it seems to be. First of all, there is no such thing as an opposing and antagonistic political side, but rather, the regime and its political-party opposition have been operating as a tandem for these 25 years, to lead us to this authoritarian system in a “democratic” manner, through fraudulent elections. This deception constitutes the fundamental pillar of the system, and until now, all attempts to awaken the majority of the illusion that we have a liberating political force that fights to come to power have been unsuccessful.
And on the other hand, the Venezuelan regime presents itself as an enemy of the elite of financial capitalism, but it raised Venezuela's external debt by issuing bonds on Wall Street to some 70 billion dollars, and in April of this year, it hired Rothschild & Co. as a financial advisor to provide an overview of its debt obligations. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? And that is just one example, because there are many more that indicate that they are not as much of an enemy as they claim to be. Among those examples we can mention the network of corruption and drug trafficking and the money laundering from those criminal activities carried out by the internal power factors, made up of civil, military and paramilitary mafia clans. Do you have any idea where all that huge mass of money ends up? I think the time has come for many people to start thinking that the Venezuelan regime is not really an enemy of the "deep state" of the North American empire, but that they are allies. I am not used to writing in forums, nor am I one of those incontinent people who express their opinion in every possible space on the internet, but on this occasion, I thought it pertinent. First, because I have been giving credibility to almost everything I have read in this space, and second, because I am tired of seeing how the deception continues to spread, and many sources place the criminals who took over the Venezuelan State on the pedestal of “the good guys in the movie.” If those are the good guys, well: don’t help me, buddy!
As I explained before, this topic is very complex, and a long and serious investigation is required to properly understand what I am trying to explain in these few lines. And once it is done, it can be concluded that what is happening in Venezuela is part of the great plan that the owners of international financial capital have for Western civilization.
Hi Prakavoile, thank you for your detailed post. I think we all know that there is no smoke without fire. Perhaps there were areas in the country where people were actually voting for Maduro? After all if the ballots are done is honestly as possible (rare nowadays), nobody actually knows who somebody puts their chosen X against on the ballot slip. Regardless of what they say in public. Perhaps the feelings run so intensely high in the street that people prefer to be seen to 'go with the flow' rather than cause the wrath of the seeming 'majority'?
Certainly, form what you are saying, much of the complicity with the USA and banking cartels can be easily proven. And maybe other things too.
But the question then is which is worse? Those currently in power or those that failed to get in power, that you say are fighting for justice etc?
It would seem strange that the USA, et al of the Cabal would be contesting Maduro if he is already their puppet. Because history has proven they never support the good guys only ones that follow their agenda as obedient puppets.
So then why the furore against Maduro for their obvious choice of puppet?
From what you are saying I can only deduct that they are both under USA control in different ways and the latter guy can give them more resources etc.
If you say it has been bad for 25 years did you also hate everything that Chavez did?

My question to the Cs is what's the difference in terms of free will violation between one man i.e. Trump being assassinated, and hundreds of thousands i.e. Palestinians, being genocided?

If I was in Gaza and read the Cs comments on Trump assassination, I'd be thinking, what about us? 🤷 At least I'd want to know what's the difference between the two situations.

Trump is a 'great man' in historical analysis terms, and therefore likely heavily weighted when determining such things; and at present, I think the majority of Americans are in his corner and many people around the globe who are against the NWO etc.

On the other side, Palestinians really get a mixed reaction all around the globe. A lot, LOT of people are horrified by the genocide, but I think that horror is also partly fueled by a general unease and dislike of anything that Israel does. Plus, there has been a lot of propaganda against Muslims, and there is quite a lot of antipathy toward Muslim immigrants for a variety of reasons, some of them possibly justifiable. So their case is not so pure and not so strong when put on the scale.

Keep in mind that I don't think that the three fates give much consideration to suffering when weighing, measuring, balancing and cutting the thread.

I predict another Election Theft will absolutely be accepted.

There will be howls of protest, and much threatening, but nothing will change.

For decades I worked to promote Texas Secession from the U.S. The number one reason people won't do it is Free Money.

All my gun-nut family and friends love to hoot about "What the Second Amendment is really for! " but the only thing they would actually fight against is any threat to their V.A. checks, football stadium subsidies, Medicare, and EBT cards for their Daughters.

There will be no Rebellion until conditions in America become as horrific as they were in Weimer Germany in the 1930's with actual hyperinflation, actual hunger, and actual Communist death squads roaming the streets murdering Policemen and Business Owners every day.

It is a mathematical certainty that the U.S. National Debt will eventually cause those conditions, but we still have a long way to go.

Well, I have to say that I think you will probably prove to be correct. What I have put in bold is also what I suspect to be true.

In the Ra material it is apparently said that one has to attain 55% STO to graduate to STO, and 95% STS to graduate To STS. If those numbers are anything to go by then the indication is that STO is balance and STS is imbalance.
No.

These percentages are exclusively to "approve" the third density and it is for our planet that is an STS planet and it has been said in the context of this harvest (or the wave).

The context is STS, so that is what favors the experience and less percentage of STO intention is needed to "approve" STO, because you have to go against the current, let's say.

STO people, by serving others and defending themselves from manipulation, will naturally provoke balance, but only because by doing so they deny STS domination, which is also naturally balanced thanks to STO people.

That's my understanding of the issue of balance.

After Joe wrote that Trump’s place in our theater of politics was to expose the deep state. And he may not have, IMO did not have, a clue what he was really doing, just being himself. Well, that idea just fit like a piece of a puzzle for me. And that’s not to say that because of how he is still a lightening rod for both positive and negative, he may come in handy again?

Added as humor, but the C’s did say that they had a hand in the Wizard of Oz story?

“A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.”

Is Trump our Toto?

Trump leaves the company of his fellow American businessmen runs headlong through the curtain (into the swamp) bumbles about and gets tangled up in the swamp (curtain) and in the process exposes the man behind the curtain, (the deep state).

Here’s a short clip of Toto exposing the Wizard.

Killing Trump would not have been a violation of his free will, but a violation of the tens of millions of people who did not want him assassinated and support him.

How many people support the Palestinians in the way many Americans support Trump?
I am pretty sure a lot more people, countries and moslems support the Palestinians than Trump. The Palestinian problem has also been around longer than Trump. Plus most who support Palestine don't even like Trump or America for what they are obviously in Cahoots with Israel over,
Plus there are those that don't like Israel or Zionists
And now there are those, in all countries in the world who are joining huge marches and posting on social media thanks to social media highlighting what is and has beene going on in Palestine.
There are billions in total in these countries combined. And the entire population (even true figures) comes nowhere near this figure.
But I also tend to agree that the plight of the Palestinians is Karmic but also they are the true martyrs for remaining and creating the necessary resistance to evil that is required.
One thing that is very hard to bear is how social media now brings the gory grief directly to us. At least it gives us a better insight into how awful WW1 and WW2 actually were when such pictures would never have been printed.
It shows what 'man' can still do to and against 'man', forced, conscripted, lied to or ignorant. All cannonfodder for the 4DSTS since inhabiting this planet.

Keep in mind that I don't think that the three fates give much consideration to suffering when weighing, measuring, balancing and cutting the thread.
Given than current suffering even group suffering has been mentioned as related to karma balancing out past lives problems in places like Atlantis, the suffering itself can maybe be considered a free will choice for some in which case fate could let suffering be for this reason.

Q: (L) Okay. So the Illuminati do not live in the underground cities. Well, you've already described underground cities for us in the past, so... (They are for 4D STS activities.) Where do the Illuminati live?

A: All over the planet. But there are a very limited number of them.

Q: (Andromeda) Like how many? [laughter]

(L) Yeah, like how many?

(Andromeda) Rough estimate?

A: Less than 3300.

Q: (L) Why are there so few of them?

A: They keep their genes strictly to themselves. As a result, inbreeding has led to a decline in their numbers.

So can this be the example ?

"From its late eighteenth century beginnings until the early twentieth century, the House of Rothschild was the greatest of the European banks. Its success was due not only to the financial skills of the partners but also to their innovative strategies in the sphere of kinship and marriage. The structure of the bank was dependent on the family's unique rules of succession and marriage. It was organised into five branches, each in a different country, originally directed by one of the five sons of the founder, Mayer Amschel. The branches were linked by ties of fraternity, reinforced by repeated endogamous marriages. These marriages were normally contracted between the children of partners. Given the rule, established by Mayer Amschel, that only the founder's sons and, later, their sons and sons sons could become partners, the most common
pattern was for a man to marry his father's brother's daughter.
Given the structure of the House of Rothschild, this meant that the preferred marriage united children of two partners. More specifically, the preference was for a marriage between cousins whose fathers were partners in different branches of the bank.
This suggests that the marriages were designed to sustain the links between the five branches of the bank. "

Thank you for new session!

Well, with this new decree that Putin signs two days ago, it's maybe the opportunity the C's were referering to
I was seriously considering moving to Russia recently. Maybe living in or near an eco community where English could be understood. I find it hard to learn languages now as I do so much research and study in any free time I have anyway.
Plus I have never been able to recell words very well since young despite being an avid book a day reader since age 7. This is further hindered by my tinnitus which prevents me from hearing even English sentances. So here the Turkish words get lost before the end of most sentances! In 21 years here I can certainly get by in Turkish but my housekeeper/gardener and I use our mobile phone translate or speech mode to communicate anything more than basic.
I truly loved meeting the Russian and Belarusian readers of Anastasia at Vladimir Megre's readers conference in Belek in Turkey. I got deeply involved in a lot of charity things and research. Plus I was voted unanimously by the Russians to lead the eco/kins domain side of things Internationally, which after two years we passed along to others.
However, the cons about Russia is that apart from being doubly difficult for me to learn as Cyrillic but we know that the whole of the Northern Hemisphere is likely to be under ice during this coming ice age.
Added to that it is very cold and wet! So Siberia is now place to grow food and raise pigs lol.
Pigs don't have fur! :-)
Though finding an eco village that understands smoking and eating meat combined may also be tricky, thus living nearby was the possible option. So many are vegan or vegatarian sadly.
So as it is not about where you are but what you see/do that matters, despite the predictions, I most probably would opt to conceal myself somewhere up a mountain in a sparsely populated area of Wales as self sufficiently as I can.
Plus myfamily need help now and my daughter also lost her business through psychopathic professional scammers so maybe the draconian laws, taxes and price hikes they are bringing in against the hand that feeds them here is my cue to up sticks and happily head home to create a new life once the 1st of 5 court cases i started or am fighting has ended.
I was prepared to hold the 'light' here and stick it out for the reasons it is important. But with the Government now just seeing all foreigners as 'cash cows' to be milked every which way with new surprise hikes/taxes daily I will be able to be far more use and creative back in UK now. (Of course taking my family of rescue animals with me!).

Back
Top Bottom