Session 17 August 2024

Now imagine you're on the STO 'side'. You're more likely to realize all of this already, and know that you have to 'allow' the STS agenda to play out (within limits, like the assassination attempt on Trump), for the same reason: humans actually benefit from it and it serves an STO agenda. That doesn't mean you actively support it of course (STS does that well enough), but you certainly don't see it as the "evil" that many humans do (understandably).

Thanks for this, it does seem to make sense 👍

Love it! I hope many people get to watch it out there.
I used to watch his and his wife's podcast... until the whole Israel thing showed his support... like Trump, Biden, Kennedy et al. The evangelical type do the same thing... I usually fast forward over that part of their conversation because they are so good at the rest, but those blindspots are large... reminds me of what the C's said about Jordan Peterson.

I looked thru the headlines on this podcast and didn't see Israel mentioned... did he say anything about that situation? The rest is well known by those paying attention... but like Peterson, when you see their blindspots, the rest has to be shifted well for any such personal bias that is affecting their knowledge base.

Meanwhile, folks might want to watch this riveting discussion:
Am I mistaken or is the guy interviewing Brett Weinstein the guy who's endorsing Huel (i.e. the plant based food brand in powder form that you mix with water and its meant to be super duper healthy 😵‍💫) in those annoying ads which are everywhere on social media.

See this:

This guy:

1000035646.jpg

Last edited:
I used to watch his and his wife's podcast... until the whole Israel thing showed his support... like Trump, Biden, Kennedy et al. The evangelical type do the same thing... I usually fast forward over that part of their conversation because they are so good at the rest, but those blindspots are large... reminds me of what the C's said about Jordan Peterson.

I looked thru the headlines on this podcast and didn't see Israel mentioned... did he say anything about that situation? The rest is well known by those paying attention... but like Peterson, when you see their blindspots, the rest has to be shifted well for any such personal bias that is affecting their knowledge base.

No, Israel wasn't mentioned at all. But thanks for mentioning it. I wasn't aware of his take on it. Then again, in this day and age, and like you said about others above, I'm not surprised. We just have to take what is good, and refuse to buy into the rest. It's amazing how such smart people get it about so many topics, yet, when it comes to Israel, they encounter a barrier.

My question to the Cs is what's the difference in terms of free will violation between one man i.e. Trump being assassinated, and hundreds of thousands i.e. Palestinians, being genocided?

If I was in Gaza and read the Cs comments on Trump assassination, I'd be thinking, what about us? 🤷 At least I'd want to know what's the difference between the two situations.

Thank you very much for the session, really appreciated.:flowers:

On the subject of Quorum, I see them as a few experienced guys on the round table overseeing events and adding their influence to ensure things progress the way they ought to. I'd say that stuff doesn't just happen on its own and a level of "management" is always being applied which could include upkeep and running of a star system to facilitate conditions for sustainable life. And for the sake of balance, both reps from both STO and STS have a seat at the table. Remember that STS is also a valid way of progressing and part of the current universe design therefore they must carry on with their way of business too.

STS also requires nutritious and optimal food, which comes from 4D-6D wanderers and souled beings, trapped in 3D STS mode of living. Not all souls are ignorant; in fact, are aware of 4D STS control and have to make a decision of their own freewill to incarnate on Earth. If stuff is allowed to become the absolute worst everywhere Gulag-Orwelian style then why would the said souls want to incarnate here. There'd be more suffering and misery than any valuable lessons. And in the absense of souled individuals, the Earth will be full of OPs which offer very little to 4D STS in terms of food. So even 4D STS must hold themselves in check when violating people's free will and intervene in a positive way (speaking relatively) to preserve decent living conditions and offer opportunities to Trump-like characters to live on and make a positive difference.

This makes sense but I worry whether that means it can't be true for the reason it makes sense from our perspective. I mean, we are talking about a level that's supposedly meant to beyond our ability to perceive or comprehend and Beings who are physical and non-physical (what does that even look like). A level where sound doesn't exist, people don't talk the way we do, not sure what space even looks like, like the space they occupy, thought manifests and all sorts of weird incomprehensible stuff.

With all these in mind, and knowing our minds can't help but weave stories that are coherent and internally consistent from our "limited" perspective, I can't help but wonder - the story makes sense, but can it be true? If it's not true, then the "motivations" and whatnot are probably even like the wrong concepts to start from. 🫣

As, if you think about it, what's really preventing 4D STS from killing people like Caesar, Putin, Trump etc right after they were born. We really have no defenses against their tech so, there has to be something else which transcends all densities and is more "Universal". And that's the law of free will with real repurcussions which are more acutely observed and felt at higher densities.
FWIW
Very true - it's not like they can't take these guys out before they are even born. So that they are born and grow to leave the mark they do means things at that level don't operate based on our perceptions of good / bad.

My question to the Cs is what's the difference in terms of free will violation between one man i.e. Trump being assassinated, and hundreds of thousands i.e. Palestinians, being genocided?

If I was in Gaza and read the Cs comments on Trump assassination, I'd be thinking, what about us? 🤷 At least I'd want to know what's the difference between the two situations.
Huh, that´s a tough one.

First that comes to mind relating to Palestinians is karmic debt, something like Holocaust:
Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity, and what group the Jews represented?

A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?

A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging extraordinary karmic debt.

Which is maybe why is Palestinian question "allowed" to happen; maybe it´s payback time for some ancient (or not so ancient) civilization/nation to pay the debt?

Also, it´s a test for the rest of the humanity; they either see objective reality left and right and pass the test, or their soul is to be smashed.

Yeah. Okay... Now, there was something that was on the video about clones, and that bothered me a lot because it seemed to me that they didn't understand what a clone is, or they were using the terminology loosely. I'm going to describe what a clone is. If anybody has information that alters what I'm going to say, speak up. From what I understand, a clone is when the DNA of a selected individual, whether it's a sheep or a human, is implanted into a fertilized egg or embryo, which then gestates with this changed or switched-out DNA and it is born or hatched or whatever in a normal way, and then goes through a growing-up process and becomes basically, a genetic duplicate of whatever the source of the DNA was. And they're talking about it as though you can make a clone last week, you know, run it for a couple of weeks, and then it just kind of runs down like a robot and you have to toss it aside. And that's like they're assuming that there is some super rapid growth process that they put this DNA through to produce a clone of something or somebody. So does anybody have any information on that which would change what I just said?
I used chatgpt here:
To clarify the concept of cloning further for the speaker:
  1. Cloning Process: Cloning, in scientific terms, involves somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT), where the nucleus from a somatic (body) cell of the donor organism is transferred into an egg cell that has had its nucleus removed. This egg is then stimulated to develop into an embryo and eventually grows into a clone of the donor organism.
  2. Growth and Development: Clones develop at the same rate as naturally conceived organisms. They are not "grown" rapidly, nor do they have accelerated lifespans.
  3. Common Misconceptions: The notion that a clone can be rapidly produced, used, and then discarded like a machine is a misconception. Such ideas often come from science fiction rather than reality. Clones are living organisms that require the same developmental timeframes as any other organism.
  4. Real-World Applications: Cloning has been successfully performed on animals, such as Dolly the sheep, which was the first mammal cloned from an adult somatic cell in 1996. The process took the usual time for a sheep's gestation and growth.
In summary, the speaker's (Laura) understanding of cloning aligns with current scientific knowledge, and the depiction of rapid, disposable clones is not grounded in real-world biology.

Killing Trump would not have been a violation of his free will, but a violation of the tens of millions of people who did not want him assassinated and support him.

How many people support the Palestinians in the way many Americans support Trump?

Huh, that´s a tough one.

First that comes to mind relating to Palestinians is karmic debt, something like Holocaust:

Which is maybe why is Palestinian question "allowed" to happen; maybe it´s payback time for some ancient (or not so ancient) civilization/nation to pay the debt?

Also, it´s a test for the rest of the humanity; they either see objective reality left and right and pass the test, or their soul is to be smashed.
The thing that I also don't get is this. Let me try to explain - so I understand that from one incarnation to another we jump between genders, races whathaveyou. So races and human bodies as we perceive them (including countries, tribes etc) are mere vehicles that offer the opportunity of physical experience. So why is it that these bodies, based on gender or race then accumulate karma.

As an example, let's say "Palestinians" are expunging karma for some evils in the distant past, what's to say that the souls currently occupying Palestinian bodies had anything to do with whatever is being expunged? Maybe the souls that were responsible are like now occupying Chinese bodies for all we know ! 🤷

The only way I can make sense of it is these situations are an opportunity to experience those situations that is offered to souls for whatever reason.

Personally, I'd just call what's happening to Palestinian injustice and I'd say perhaps it's just unlucky - wrong place wrong time.

How many people support the Palestinians in the way many Americans support Trump?
In private, I'd say the majority of humanity supports Palestinians. Of course unlike Trump supporters, the support for Palestinians is probably kept private for the fear of being accused anti semitic.

I'd say the Palestinian situation is normalised because for most people that's all they've known since they were born as the status quo but its hard to escape the fact that what's happening at the moment is genocide and I think that in itself breaks the status quo perception in people's mind (i.e. it makes them see this as wrong - well, apart from your Jordan Petersen's, Tommy Robinson's and their hardcore followers).

But I can see what you are saying - that a lot of people have their hopes pinned on Trump, and this is not the case for Palestinians. So it's an arguement about usefulness to others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom