Session 17 August 2024

Great session thank you! Interesting comment about the drones being used to send signals. Taking the C’s comment as correct, and that Crooks was using iron sights, that means the PTB HAVE reached a point where they can program someone to ‘switch on’ to be an expert marksman? Or otherwise to suddenly obtain skills they don’t consciously have when exposed to a signal. All it takes is a high speed drone passing by… scary to think about.
The covid vaccine? Keyhole explained how this technology can be used to induce all kinds of states in a person, regarding military personnel, make them exceptionally good at killing, change emotional states etc… interesting and scary.

Post in thread 'Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?'
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Q: (L) Oh dear! What is the nature of this "one" that Milei talks to through his dog?

A: 4D STS.
I've got to admit this really felt creepy.

On the other hand Laura made me laugh out loud at the end when she said
Q: (L) Oh yeah. Well, you've been telling us help is on the way for so many years, I don't believe you anymore!
I just imagined the C's putting her bin the sin-bin for a period of time for dissing them.

Thank you all at the Chateau for the labour of love in continuing to enlighten us all.

(L) And it either draws something directly from what you've been doing or makes assumptions or predictions about where your mind will go based on what you've been doing, saying or looking at. Is that it?

A: Yes

Question about "AI" and "Previous Experiences" as a base for predictions:
I noticed that dreams are similar to AI generated images in a way that both appear to display fluidity of forms (aka shape lifting/warewulf effects);
also technichal things such mechanisms, reading, writing dont work in dreams and depicted with mistakes by AI. A well-known example with AI not being able to depict hands properly. Numbers and letters are scrambled in both AI and dreams.
- Many dreams are based on the previous impressions from reality, like events that happened during that day or before etc. It works similarly to the AI that generates images based on what is already in the database. Both AI and dreams mashing information together and producing garbled images. As the Experiment made by Derren Brown showed, this makes people predictable. Often people just compile and recompile their impressions daily and they call it life.
Is this not an infinite copying and recopying?
Is this what Prophecy is based on?

Does fixation only on visible shapes prevent from knowing and seeing the spirit/the meaning behind the everchanging and ever copying shapes?

Last edited:
Q: (L) So I guess it varies from time to time. Okay, now I want to ask about Jean-Pierre Garnier Malet's “Theory of the Doubling of Time and Space". Is this theory that he's come up with - his ideas about time and gravity and space and so forth - if they could ever be elucidated with any clarity, are they close to being descriptive of different densities?

A: Close, but not close enough and he has some things exactly backwards.

Q: (L) Well, he says that he came to this idea sometime, I think around 1988 or something. And he had an encounter with a being, apparently, for 15 minutes, and all this stuff came into his head and because of his background in physics and...

(Ark) Physics and engineering.

(L) He's in engineering, but also, what was it, hydrodynamics or something?

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) So he's got a background that is kind of similar to Jean-Pierre Petit's. Except that after he got his PhD, he quit and he went off to work in the theater. And that's kind of like a real strange combination. So what kind of a being did he have an encounter with?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (L) And why did this being give him this information?

A: Muddy the waters.

Q: (L) Okay. But what about his thing about the cycling around of space and time? He says they cycle round and he even draws a picture of it. It's like a cycling yin yang symbol, almost. And it seems to me that when the cycle comes and meets in the end, you know, like the past and the future and everything kind of meets in the middle, that that would be the definition of the whole Wave process. But he's saying that all space and time does this, and that it cycles forever. And that kind of fits with some of the C's definitions about the Wave. They say it's always there, it's cycling through the universe forever. And so that struck me as being very close to what he was talking about, this cycling of space and time, and this doubling thing. Is that in fact the case?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, if it was done very carefully, we could extract something from what he has written. I mean, very little, probably like 2% of the whole book. But it might still be useful. Is that true?

Q: (L) Okay. Is it true that every observer exists simultaneously in different timescales?

A: We have told you this. His idea of "timescales" is more akin to densities.

A reference to Jean-Pierre Garnier Malet's theory of the splitting of space and time was found on Vimeo.
The lecture includes transcripts in English and Spanish.

My take on the topic, just from the feeling around the answer, was that the assassination was pre-determined and had a number of fail-safe plans involved with it. Had it succeeded, it would have been a gross violation of the free will of a significant number of people who were already aware of the danger. That is, the planners would be overriding the free will of way too many people and the STS would "lose juice" or something.

Therefore, the fail-safe plans were botched up so that they did not go into effect, confusion and incompetence was allowed to surround the planners, and room was therefore made for 'divine intervention', i.e. the will of a large number of people to preserve Trump's life.

Now, how that will pan out in the long run, we don't know. As I've noted, while it is generally positive, the Cs have noted on a number of occasions that Trump is definitely not perfect in a lot of ways. And we don't even know that he has the chance of a snowball in hell of getting elected. Well, it's pretty certain that he will get the most votes, but will he be allowed to be inaugurated?

If there is another steal, with all the stuff going by on X showing that the majority of the people in the USA want him for president (poll on X shows 75% to 25% or thereabouts) , I'm not sure another steal will be tolerated by the people after what they have suffered under Biden. But you never know. The disliking for discomfort might still keep people off the streets. If that is the case, there will be a whole heck of a lot more suffering drawn out before Revolution becomes the only way out.

On the other hand, if a steal is NOT accepted, if the people really see that as the last straw, then Revolution will begin right then and that brings its own kind of suffering.

Things are so chaotic right now, and there are so many hidden variables, I think all we can do is realize the Universe is open right to the last minute and keep our eyes open.

Meanwhile, moving to Russia is looking pretty good!
That’s how I see it. If I were to write my thoughts more astutely it would have been said like that.

Keeping Trump around will in some way be the ignition for a revolution, he is required as part of the balancing effect, taking him out would have abridged this balance. I don’t see him as president again though.
He hasn’t any power while in the office, his work is done through the minds and heart of the people.

Just my 6th sense

After reading this session I felt a the urge to laugh out loud and a weight lifted from me. I think it had to do with gratitude for this source and the awareness to stay on top, abreast or afloat of the current circumstances.

Next a question came to mind. The C’s confirmed that there was divine intervention to avert the assassination attempt by mass prayer and his higher self. Also the inability of the Quorum to override the free will of the majority. This made me think of when the C’s said we had the power to overcome the evil like Dorothy did against the Wicked Witch. Simply water was the answer and she had the protection of the ruby slippers. Is our free will, in particular collectively, what matters to fight and defend humanity without a civil war scenario?

So do STO planets just let themselves be eaten in order to serve the STS folks? No, they probably resist to some extent, which turns them slightly STS
It seems like, 4th STS seeks to dominate 4th density STO, and therefore STO had to resist. And I think nothing wrong with resisting forces of evil, like what we are doing.

Joe) Are there wars in 4D?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Their version of war.

A: STS seeks to impose domination which must be resisted. You wrote about this yourself

Or could it be that Trump’s higher self’s desire to live combined with prayers from his supporters was what prompted the Quorum not to change the program last minute? In other words, when they came up with the idea for the program change they didn't realise how much pushback there was going to be from Trump's higher self and those who prayed for him. It would have been a violation of Trump’s soul’s free will, as well as the free will of those who prayed for him, so the Quorum "aborted the plan", so to speak, and decided to let him survive. At least that's how I understood this.
This is what resonates with my understanding. But is it a impossible for the Quorum to violate the strength and intent of Trumps higher self in combination with the power of prayers from the people? I doubt the Quorum really wanted to stop it.

First of all, thanks to Laura and the Chateau Crew for sharing this precious session with us.

I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.
Yes, the C’s can certainly be confusing at times, but remember that nothing is “fixed in stone”, and this is the reason that the C’s always talk in probabilities, and why many prophets are really only talking about possibilities. What’s really interesting is the power of prayer! IMO human beings have always intuitively known how to pray, and when prayers are “open” and in support of hope for a better future for all, they have amazing results.

(L) Was it an accident?

(Joe) As they claimed?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) So was it a testing of their ability to shut stuff down?

This was effectively a "Supply Chain" attack whereby a trusted program or software is compromised at the source. The organisations apply the latest patch/update to the trusted program running in their environment and boom, its game over. Its the most insidious attack and difficult to protect against. I suspect the "Solarwinds attack" few years ago was also testing being done by the PTB to check their abilities to shut down organisations and critical infrastructure.

I'd say they will stick to the same method in the future but use a different vendor e.g. compromise Microsoft's update channel to push out a malicious update which either causes blue screens or mass data deletion.

Thanks to all for this session :flowers:

If the populations of some countries are significantly higher than the official figures, that seems to help the agenda in a number of ways. It would assist in giving the impression of shortages in food, accommodation and work and that could lead more people to believe in the need for depopulation.
Is STO by definition balance, and STS by definition imbalance?
In the Ra material it is apparently said that one has to attain 55% STO to graduate to STO, and 95% STS to graduate To STS. If those numbers are anything to go by then the indication is that STO is balance and STS is imbalance.

Back
Top Bottom