Session 17 August 2024

Meanwhile, folks might want to watch this riveting discussion:
This was an interesting interview, very approachable for anyone. I was convinced that modern nuclear power plants don't pose any danger, but I didn't know that they couldn't just be turned off! Even the part about radioactive material getting into the atmosphere in the absence of graphite (as in RBMK-type reactors) makes sense: if rods can melt concrete (like in Fukushima), a lot of stuff can burn in the near environment and go into the air.
This is especially concerning in the context of the Zaporizhzhia NPP and the fact that Ukraine won't have anything left to entertain the western public when their Kursk incursion gets severed.

Thanks for the session and questions about AI. This confirms that the state of public AI technology is nothing more than an iteration of machine learning.

I think the analogy with gravity was to suggest the inviolability of that law. Basically, it's as hard for the quorum to violate the law of free will to that extent, as it is for us to violate the law of gravity.Precse
I got that! However, what really struck me, to the extent that I had to stop reading and just think about it. The level of EVERYTHING is so much more than anything known to our 3d world in terms of quantifiable superlative. Maybe n to the power of n when n tends to what we call infinity would do it justice at least conceptually.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is the firs instance where Cs crack the door even if by the way of a comparison, freely offered. Whether it is or could be imprecise or not, the association of free will and gravity is as unexpected as it is awesome! Pure C!

I still have to finish the session, but my gratitude for all your efforts!

The idea of balance in the universe, according to the Cs, is that overall across all dimensions densities etc. the balance of STS to STO is 50% and maybe needs to be maintained that way. So the interest is in maintaining overall balance, rather than it being strictly necessary on all planets. I'd say that allows for primarily STO planets and primarily STS planets.

So maybe the balance or imbalance on any given planet is more a function of the free will of the beings on any given planet.
What good is STO if it does not have a function?
This conversation reminds me of chapter 27 in the Tao Te Ching:
A good walker leaves no tracks;
A good speaker makes no slips;
A good reckoner needs no tally.
A good door need no lock,
Yet no one can open it.
Good binding requires no knots, Yet no one can loosen it.

Therefore the sage takes care of all men
And abandons no one.
He takes care of all things
And abandons nothing.

This is called "following the light."

What is a good man?
A teacher of a bad man.
What is a bad man?
A good man's charge.
If the teacher is not respected,
And the pupil not cared for,
Confusion will arise, however clever one is.
This is the crux of mystery.

Is it possible for a planet/'branch' to be imbalanced towards STO?
I also think there are STO planets since the Cs said in this session:
Q: (L) Is there a 3rd level representative of the forces of the light?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who or what are they?

A: Don't exist on your planet.

Q: (L) Do they have a planet of their own?

A: Have quadrillions of them.

Q:
(L) Well, this is beginning to sound like we are in pretty bad shape here. This is like the Siberia of the universe as Gurdjieff said.

A: The Universe is infinitely huge.

Q: (L) If there are planets where there are 3D beings who are STS oriented, in other words, in a physical body, do they look something like us?

A: You are STS oriented. Did you really mean to say STO?

Q: (T) Is there a 3D race in this universe that is STO?

A: Yes. Already stated thus.

Q:
(L) If there are planets with STO beings...

A: Some look like you.

Q: (L) What is life like on that sort of place? (T) They are not going to tell us that. That is something that we are going to have to develop to find out.

A: Exactly.

Q: (J) Is part of being STS being so appearance oriented as we are?

A: Not physical issue at 3rd level.

Is STO by definition balance, and STS by definition imbalance?
Cs says - Yes.
A: [...] STO is balance. STS is imbalance.
And
A: [...] Balance is natural. [...]

So, IMO, I would think that there´s no such a thing as imbalanced STO planets. More like Joe said:
I'd say that allows for primarily STO planets and primarily STS planets.
Yes, my thinking as well - either STO or STS planets, with some STS planets that can host STO candidates. OSIT.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the crew for another inspiring session!!!! :flowers:

I think the analogy with gravity was to suggest the inviolability of that law. Basically, it's as hard for the quorum to violate the law of free will to that extent, as it is for us to violate the law of gravity.

My take on the topic, just from the feeling around the answer, was that the assassination was pre-determined and had a number of fail-safe plans involved with it. Had it succeeded, it would have been a gross violation of the free will of a significant number of people who were already aware of the danger. That is, the planners would be overriding the free will of way too many people and the STS would "lose juice" or something.

Therefore, the fail-safe plans were botched up so that they did not go into effect, confusion and incompetence was allowed to surround the planners, and room was therefore made for 'divine intervention', i.e. the will of a large number of people to preserve Trump's life.

Now, how that will pan out in the long run, we don't know. As I've noted, while it is generally positive, the Cs have noted on a number of occasions that Trump is definitely not perfect in a lot of ways. And we don't even know that he has the chance of a snowball in hell of getting elected. Well, it's pretty certain that he will get the most votes, but will he be allowed to be inaugurated?

If there is another steal, with all the stuff going by on X showing that the majority of the people in the USA want him for president (poll on X shows 75% to 25% or thereabouts) , I'm not sure another steal will be tolerated by the people after what they have suffered under Biden. But you never know. The disliking for discomfort might still keep people off the streets. If that is the case, there will be a whole heck of a lot more suffering drawn out before Revolution becomes the only way out.

On the other hand, if a steal is NOT accepted, if the people really see that as the last straw, then Revolution will begin right then and that brings its own kind of suffering.

Things are so chaotic right now, and there are so many hidden variables, I think all we can do is realize the Universe is open right to the last minute and keep our eyes open.

Meanwhile, moving to Russia is looking pretty good!

Q: (L) Is there a 3rd level representative of the forces of the light?

Q: (L) Who or what are they?

A: Don't exist on your planet.

Q: (L) Do they have a planet of their own?

A: Have quadrillions of them.
I guess there are quadrillions of STS planets then. Those STS planet guys will probably go to STO planets to conquer, dominate, and have lunch. So do STO planets just let themselves be eaten in order to serve the STS folks? No, they probably resist to some extent, which turns them slightly STS? Maybe the STO folks fuel the steam engine STS train with rocket fuel... to 'help' them.

Those STS planet guys will probably go to STO planets to conquer, dominate, and have lunch. So do STO planets just let themselves be eaten in order to serve the STS folks?
I don´t think that´s how it works.
A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q:
That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

A: No.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync.
What will STS eat in a world without hate, suffering, sorrow, pain and other low emotions?

Thanks Laura Andromeda and crew for this informative session

HERE THERE ARE CLONES

The National Human Genome Research Institute states that cloning is "a variety of processes to produce genetically identical copies of a biological entity". According to the Institute, scientists have dedicated themselves only to cloning "genes, cells, tissues and entire organisms, such as Dolly the sheep."

The first cloning in the animal world was performed in 1952, from the egg of a frog, by scientists at the University of Pennsylvania, who, after their success, continued cloning with mice.

NHGRI mentions that there are two kinds of cloning, on the one hand we have natural cloning which happens through asexual reproduction as in the case of bacteria or sexual reproduction as in the case of identical twins. The other type of cloning is artificial cloning which offers three possibilities: genetic cloning of DNA segments, reproductive cloning of animals and cloning therapy dedicated to duplicate stem cells to heal damaged tissues.

NHGRI mentions​
Despite several highly publicized claims, human cloning still appears to be fiction. There currently is no solid scientific evidence that anyone has cloned human embryos.​

The institute mentions cases where other entities claimed to have cloned a human but did not provide the scientific evidence to back up such claims, so in our 3D reality the official narrative is that no one has dared to clone a human, so it remains as Science Fiction. Obviously there will be in the private sector and in the military complex scientists who have cloned humans but they keep it top secret.

And we know they have because the Cs have told us about soldiers killed in action being duplicated or reanimated a la Universal Soldier (movie)
Q: (L) When they sample an abductee's tissue and take the little scoops or chunks out of them, what do they take these chunks of flesh for?
A: Cloning.
Q: (L) If they clone, why do they need such a large chunks?
A: You don't know all details of cloning process yet.

Possibly in 4D we will know more about the cloning process, in the meantime, some things that we mortals know about cloning humans comes from science fiction. Personally, the first time I heard about clones was when I heard Princess Leia say, "Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars." We later learned of a planet dedicated exclusively to creating clones, specifically an armada for the Republic.
The Kaminoans used accelerated growth rates in order to grow clones much faster, and even trained them for combat in their facilities...Kamino and cloning became extremely important for the war effort. The Kaminoans used the genetic information of bounty hunter Jango Fett to create the army...​
Throughout the war, more and more clones were made, even as Jango's DNA degraded - but never enough to majorly affect the cloning effort; only enough to encourage the Empire to shut it down after taking control. Star Wars' Cloning Explained: Clone Army,
hqdefault.jpg

How different is the above from what the Cs have told us: Manufactured for rapid growth and training for a mission.
...A hyperdimensionally-manufactured clone would be manufactured as you say, it is manufactured in hyperdimensional space and basically, an exact match of somebody. And then it can be put back into 3D. If that is done, does such a clone that is manufactured in hyperdimensional space and then is put into 3D to function in some way, does that type of clone kind of like run out of gas or deteriorate in a short period of time?

A: Not usually. Normally the cloned body is then occupied by the life force of the "donor".
(Ark) Is the soul also being cloned?

A: Not normally done with fully souled beings.

So it seems a common condition for the development of a human clone is that the donor is an organic portal since the clone is animated by life force, but not by a soul. This is not the case with Jesus/Caesar, for example, who can replicate his soul by his own free will, so, it also seems that another requirement of cloning is not to violate free will.
Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?

A: Soul division.

Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?

Q: (L) How many times does it divide?

A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.

The projection of consciousness is a very important factor, as it can only be done by a being with a soul and not by an organic portal that as we recently learned is incapable of having an inner voice and thinks in images.

No doubt that cloning has influenced other writers to write fiction about the implications of human cloning. I remember reading about the possible cloning of the Nazi army. How was it possible that the Nazi army fought against the Soviet Union, UK, US, France... and almost won the battle?
Cloned Storm Troopers?

At the close of World War I in 1919, under the terms of the Versailles Treaty, Germany was allowed to keep only 100,000 men in the army and 15,000 in the navy. They were not permitted to have submarines or military aircraft. This situation remained basically stable for the next 14 years until Hitler came to power in 1933 and then, in March of 1935, instituted conscription and renewed military training in open violation of the treaty.

To achieve the extravagantly ambitious goal of world conquest, Germany would need a bright new army of young, ruthless, efficient, well-trained storm troopers numbering in the millions. In 1933 that seemed like an impossible dream, since the army then consisted mainly of 100,000 aging, dispirited veterans of WWI, and some raw recruits. It seemed especially hopeless in view of the depressed economic conditions in Germany at that time.

Yet, in September of the very next year, six months before conscription began, at the Nuremberg Nazi Rally of 1934, 160,000 stalwart German soldiers with backpacks and rifles stood silently at attention in precise ranks as Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and SA chief Viktor Lutze walked down the wide center aisle towards flaming columns bordering a gigantic wreath honoring German soldiers killed in battle.

This fantastic scene was captured in the now famous documentary, Triumph of the Will by legendary film photographer Leni Riefen-stahl.

Where did those 160,000 perfect young soldiers come from?

In October of 1935, Hitler supplied the answer to that riddle when he made public that he had kept 21 infantry divisions "under wraps" in 1934, and he announced that they would now become the core of the new German army - the Wehrmacht.

So that's where the 160,000 came from, but where did the 21 divisions come from?

An infantry division can be as many as 20,000 troops, so it seems that somehow Miller magically got his hands on an instant army of about 500,000 soldiers, with no explanation of where they came from or how they had been trained. He announced also that an additional 21 divisions would soon be added.

One may be for given for wondering just how was it possible for all this to be accomplished only one year after Hitler became chancellor of Germany?

Now that we have evidence of alien involvement in the war preparations, a startling explanation presents itself. It is now believed by many that the aliens have mastered cloning biotechnology, and in fact that the small grey ETs of abduction fame are clones themselves.

Could it be possible that Hitler's alien friends presented him with a ready-made million-man army of cloned storm troopers?

We have already seen that the planning for World War II probably began in the early part of the century. Was Hitler's army secretly growing up in spaceships or underground cities even as real soldiers were dying by the millions on the battlefields of Europe?

Perhaps George Lucas knew more than is commonly believed when, in 2001, he wrote Episode II of the Star Wars saga titled Attack of the Clones.

When it comes to fantastic possibilities for the Nazi/ET connection, though, that is only the beginning. The War for Planet Earth
maxresdefault.jpg

Food for thought.

Very interesting session. Thanks.​

Thanks for the session!

Is it possible that the Wave manifesting, even if only in its early stages, is the difference for prayers being effective in a way they weren't before? The Cs have said they couldn't do anything for the native Americans in their plight because of the then current STS grand cycle. That has ended with the Wave entering our space/time as I understand it.

Along with the possible effect of the Wave, I reckon Trump's support base is relatively religious and genuinely prays for his health and wellbeing, and with him being up against the PTB, an assassination attempt was probably expected by many (like Laura mentioned above). And perhaps as the high amount of praying (by millions of people) was directed at him (a singular figure), it could have been a more powerful effort when compared to (fewer) people praying for general situations, where things are not "personified".

I watched a couple of videos of Trump meeting with his supporters, and in one of them, a restaurant employee asked if she could pray for him, which she seemed to do very earnestly, holding his hand. It was a nice interaction, and if one thinks about Trump's competition, it's hard to see Kamala being able to be present in a similar situation with the same integrity!

By the way, 'The Lord' also told Biggs that we should be praying for Israel - because they are 'His people', you know, and everyone opposing Israel is evil - and that Putin would start WW3 when he got possessed by a demon that would inspire him to use mass destruction weapons never used before against Poland. So that kind of tells us what side this 'Lord' is really on.

Actually, I wanted to ask the Cs about this guy, but given all the clues it's kind of obvious what's going on here, right?
I've watched a few of his videos, specifically the ones about economic collapse and coming plague. Given what you have brought up and just my general feel for the guy after he goes into rants about damnation and believing in the Lord, I think it he is likely piped into an STS source, which can be starkly accurate at times, when it suites the STS overlords.

It is similar to how I now feel about Penny Kelly. She and her history were brought up in the below post, which lays out red flags, and I watched her presentation recently from which the red flags were detailed. I was aware of her through some other interviews, etc I had watched and have, but hadn't read, her Robes book. I was also not aware of her history. It was shocking to me...

Seems to me that people like Biggs and Kelly, and the two individuals brought up in this session and the Argentinian President, who lack knowledge and may have been specifically groomed and/or duped by 4D STS, may mean well, yet I think this quote from the below post sums it up. They are just part of STS hierarchy meant to mislead and capture people and their consciousness, whether those individuals doing it realize it or not.

The consciousness of that being is literally fed and magnified by the number and relative strength of the subordinate souls who have been voluntarily subsumed to the network. The greater the development of the psychic potentials of the individual who has been co-opted, the more “energy” he contributes to the whole system. The more psychic energy available to the “Commander” of the negative soul hierarchy, the greater his effective power to co-opt even more potent and more difficult to capture souls.

We certainly live in an interesting, but terrifying reality when you really get down to it and see it for what it is...

Back
Top Bottom