Session 17 August 2024

This is why, I think, the C's say that the psychopaths "have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams"

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Last edited:
So that would put Trump's higher self above the quorum then?
I would agree that there is some sort of hierarchy in play here. Also, there is the added prayers to Trump that seemed to give Trump's higher self the edge.

Still confused on how the whole thing works...🤔

I think the most important aspect was the "law" against violation of so much free will. It's pretty iron clad it seems.

One thing I don't understand and I'm undecided about what to think is: Is it possible for a planet/'branch' to be imbalanced towards STO? If so, would STO seek to counterbalance itself by allowing more STS, since STO values balance? Or, if there is too much STO, does that automatically and naturally translate into STS? Similar to that saying: 'Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times', and so on. Is STO by definition balance, and STS by definition imbalance? If we had a world that seemed to us 'too good to be true', would it always be hiding some underlying negativity as its true nature?

The idea of balance in the universe, according to the Cs, is that overall across all dimensions densities etc. the balance of STS to STO is 50% and maybe needs to be maintained that way. So the interest is in maintaining overall balance, rather than it being strictly necessary on all planets. I'd say that allows for primarily STO planets and primarily STS planets.

So maybe the balance or imbalance on any given planet is more a function of the free will of the beings on any given planet.

Last edited:
I think the most important aspect was the "law" against violation of so much free will. It's pretty iron clad it seems.
I agree wholeheartedly! But the example of the comparison between free will and gravity is mindblowing, because we take gravity for granted, as a given natural phenomenon. Perhaps if we understand gravity as a critical concept in our existencewe can catch a glimpse into the Quorum free will perspective.

Big thank you Laura and team Cassiopaea!! As always, another amazing session that answered many questions I had. The power of prayers and divine intervention should never be underestimated. We will need plenty of that in the coming weeks, months, and years. And as the Cassiopaeans say, "knowledge is protection". Stay protected my Cassiopaean family!!

Also, the STO side of the Quorum would like to see balance reestablished because it is within an atmosphere of balance that souls learn their lessons, they can choose between one side or the other, they get challenges in life but are not totally crushed by them, and so on. As long as there's balance, 'the show goes on', so to speak. It fulfills the universal conditions by which 'The One' knows itself. So balance, according to STO, which is as objective as can be, is good as it serves all. In fact, the Cs early on presented themselves as being on the vanguard of a universal balancing force, or something to that effect, as I remember.

On the other hand, the STS side of the Quorum would love to see things totally go in their favour. However, smart as they are, they have also come to understand that if the balance is broken, 'the show is over', so they will get nothing and may even have to pay a high karmic price. The Cs once mentioned that a planet too much out of balance would naturally end up being destroyed. If STS totally wins by knockout, then everybody is a slave and there's no more learning. Thus from the perspective of 'The One', there's no point with that particular branch of creation, in this case planet Earth, so it can go straight to the comets as far as 'The One' is concerned. So, if STS wants to keep on extracting as much as they can, they have to preserve a minimum balance.

Therefore, on this particular point, both sides of the Quorum are in agreement.
Think like said it has to do with free will mainly. STS knows it can not abridge free will and has to play under those conditions because if not then there is huge backlash and failure as was said that open invasion would unite people and if they kill Laura all would be destroyed, but I am not sure if they are fully conscious of meaning of free will and only reactive and see the consequences because of option to see many futures, and it is not free will per se but just natural law of deciet to get things in your favor with at least energy invested and neg consequences for them.

They try through their programming and manipulation to get total control because it does not have abridging free will and not so much neg consequences for them if populace here accept what are they served. STO on the other hand knows if the programming is complete and there is total control intoduced it is game over and no more lessons on individual and more levels for souled ones and OP s as certain threshold of negativity is passed and there is too little leaning to learning and STO. They are more concerned with spiritual growth here. If the STS wins there is no more of that in the future after changes and maybe earth is very important and uniqe learning school and they do not want to lose that. But from what I understand they said the life on 3d would not be possible after wave? But also said it is unique oportunity to change past, future? What that means in relation to reincarnation here? Does it means if STS wins that the past changes and there is no possibility of that anymore? I do not know, it is too complex for 3D mind.

Probably balance also refers that many more people need to wake up for the future to be less tiranical and for STS plans to fail because strength is in numbers, and as said many asleep and dumbed down so radical changes needed through suffering. Maybe killing trump in a bigger picture would wake many more people up, rile them up and speed up the process so not maybe so good from that perspective and his death would have greater impact then he being alive because people now have false hope they or he will change something by politics. But his free will and peoples intervened and that is the highest law so it had to be let be. Now the process is only I think prolonged for a little and others ways to implement control will be introduced. And maybe UN(at least formaly) is good example how Quorum works, because in UN many countries are enemies and today there are basicaly two blocks, micropicture maybe? But still some things get passed down for the sake of status quo and earth being kept as a place to be hospitable for normal life more and less in some places more and some less and there being no widespread destruction. And as said STO agrees to certain STS things because this is STS world in the end and there is no other way possible for people to progress, and while STS can not understand thinking of STO and bigger picture because of wishful thinking it is not hard to generally anticipate their moves, no creativity but certain same protocols, and STS being "reactive" and takes every opportunity to sieze more control. They have high intelligence but no deeper understanding possible that you get through soul STO development. Like said a big blind spot that gets you every time. So STO in Quorum is all about balance while STS about control and while they are conscious that certain actions have consequences they are aware of but not understand how it all works like STO does because of not being possible for them to have deeper understanding but only shallow STS one in cold calculated matter to look for their benefit only not really understanding and not caring for free will.

Thanks all for another great session.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly! But the example of the comparison between free will and gravity is mindblowing, because we take gravity for granted, as a given natural phenomenon. Perhaps if we understand gravity as a critical concept in our existencewe can catch a glimpse into the Quorum free will perspective.

I think the analogy with gravity was to suggest the inviolability of that law. Basically, it's as hard for the quorum to violate the law of free will to that extent, as it is for us to violate the law of gravity.

Last edited:
Thank so much to everyone and especially Laura & Andromeda for another very interesting session!

Q: (Joe) So, and was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head?

A: Divine intervention.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
I have been keeping up with the Failed Trump Assassination thread where much smarter minds than mine have been trying to figure out what actually happened on the day. It’s great to have had that clarified by the Cs. The power of prayer and divine intervention indeed. 🙏

Q: (L) That they're being set up for soul smashing. Is that what you were suggesting about that?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So people who follow this guy's ideas and buy into it are setting themselves up for soul smashing. Well, one of the first things he did in this video was, you know, claim how right he was about so many things and he was like, batting a thousand for however many years and so on and so forth.

A: By design. STS sources can be "starkly accurate" when it suits their agenda.

On the topic of ‘The Ruiner’ setting people up for soul-smashing by them believing lies, I’m reminded of Laura’s article on Michael Topper’s essay on Stalking. Such a great article and worth reading it in full:
Michael Topper on Stalking said:
The higher density positive entities are light beings. The higher density negative entities are “light eaters.” Love is light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have “eaten” the light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness!
There is an immediate psychic bond produced by belief. There is an instantaneous linkage and interpenetration with the individual who has chosen to believe a lie. The higher-dimensional beings have subtle, vertical filamental axes fixed on human beings. Those subtle nerve-networks process radiant-energy values, drawn in through the etheric “chakras” of the higher-dimensional systems, represented by the pineal/pituitary glands.
“The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being – the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective.” ~M. Topper
The consciousness of that being is literally fed and magnified by the number and relative strength of the subordinate souls who have been voluntarily subsumed to the network. The greater the development of the psychic potentials of the individual who has been co-opted, the more “energy” he contributes to the whole system. The more psychic energy available to the “Commander” of the negative soul hierarchy, the greater his effective power to co-opt even more potent and more difficult to capture souls.

Thank you for an interesting session.
Regarding the issue of not causing a groos violation of free will.
One more thing - is the reason that Israel has yet to be smacked is that so many people are still praying for it - as many Jews and Evangelical Christians are still held captive by the narrative and the Bible? And once, more and more people begin to wake up from that dream and see reality and stop their support, that the stage will be set for its demise - or at least for it to be forced to back down?

Prayer is interesting too, because millions of prayers have gone out to stop wars and other such tragic events but to no avail. In this case, mass prayers aided the change with the higher self intervening. I am still scratching my head on all of this, but it is a good thing.

I just wonder about Palestine and whether that is not also a gross violation of free will, what Israel is doing. One would think that a lot are also praying for the Palestinians just like there were for Trump. Of course, many are also praying for Israel, but then again, many are also praying that Trump doesn't get in.
It could have something to do with things coming to a 'natural' conclusion in Israel and the demise of it. By that I mean that things have been set in motion for a very long time and with avenues for a resolution having dried up. In other words the 'dye has been cast'.
The C's did mention back in December regarding this conflict, about how many are waking up because of what is happening there.
(Joe) Well, what we expected, given the context and the timing of it, which was the end of October when the Israelis had started their genocidal campaign already, was that we expected that there might be some final solution enacted against the Palestinians in November. That seemed to fit as a possibility, but that didn't happen.

(L) Right.

(Joe) It just dragged on and on. It still continues, but there was no definitive solution.

A: Notice how many are waking up to the machinations of Israel!

Q: (Niall) Okay. That is noticeable.

(L) So what was the thing they said? It would be an unexpected solution...

(Chu) They said: "Just wait for November. Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems."

(L) Okay. A longstanding problem. The use of the word “solution” is interesting because remember the Germans use the term Final Solution and here we're saying...

(Joe) And they said personal and global. Will we like the personal one? Mostly. The global one? Not so much.

(L) Yeah. So the global one, we don't like it to see all these Palestinians being killed, but the fact that that's happening is really, really waking people up to who and what Israel is about and what they're doing.
So in this case, yes it appears to be a gross violation of free will, but it leads to an unveiling of the 'man' behind the curtain. On a higher level, the Palestinian people might have accepted to make this sacrifice and perhaps even agreed to incarnate there to balance karmic imbalances. Many have certainly woken up to the machinations of Israel and their many supporters who have revealed their slavish nature to the Zionist cause.

Adding to these thoughts:

One thing I don't understand and I'm undecided about what to think is: Is it possible for a planet/'branch' to be imbalanced towards STO? If so, would STO seek to counterbalance itself by allowing more STS, since STO values balance? Or, if there is too much STO, does that automatically and naturally translate into STS? Similar to that saying: 'Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times', and so on. Is STO by definition balance, and STS by definition imbalance? If we had a world that seemed to us 'too good to be true', would it always be hiding some underlying negativity as its true nature?

To illustrate, think of the Star Wars saga. In the times of the Republic, all was 'good', the Jedi brought law and order. Yet things were a bit stale, and the Jedi a bit too rigid and dogmatic and blind to stuff going on under their noses. The Force needed rebalancing, and that was done via Darth Vader, who first destroyed the Jedi and eventually destroyed the tyrant emperor too. So things could start from scratch on a more 'balanced' way, without too much power on either side.

Of course, this is just 'academic' and philosophical speculation, because that's not the situation planet Earth is in at all. Here, quite clearly there is an imbalance towards STS.
If I understood you correctly, then I think it's a natural way of the Universe to balance itself. One such example would be us, that is, the soul group that have chosen 300,900 years ago to experience the short term cycle of learning, aka the sts path in 3d, a choice made due to their ignorance or lack of understanding of the sts side of the Universe.

Just a few thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom