Session 17 August 2024

(Joe) But they're aware of that as well, at the same time. So it's probably kind of high-level stuff. And it's not so simple.
(L) It's a way of thinking that we don't... we hardly can fathom.
(Joe) It's big picture thinking, you know?
From first mention of Trump and Quorum in this session I was thinking the same - this would have lead to massive free will violations! Regards Cosmic Law, which I think is similar to Earth's big Corporate Law - that they do NOT want to go against. The reason I started posting here about Cosmic Legal - at least year ago -, the language of lawyers / LawSpeak / Universal Law regards the fundamental Free Will. Exopolitics is about Cosmic Law, on the Quorum-level, I think! Exopolitics of other star systems, big (UN-scale) court cases of conglomerations of populated planets, Multi-Polar Intergalactic "World Order"s.

Then I continued reading the session and almost exactly the C's answered what massive legal consequences (above) I was thinking about and what I thought at the beginning, that way near exactly it was, how your discussion went! :D

The mere fact the Quorum is Hyperdimensional means members have super-powered minds, I think. Remember the 1000x scale energy power up mentioned decades ago for when you graduate to 4th Density? And descriptions of super powerful Lizzie minds? (That "You cannot even begin to undestand Lizzie Math" its so complex.) So indeed the Quorum's hyperdimensional attorney generals must be aware what Inter-Galactic Governing Action = Exopolitical Decisions will lead to where and imagine the immensity of the Legal Complexity here! We are just one planet on their - I think - super busy 'Cosmic Cases Hearings Lists'!

I told you the Alien Invasion will be a massive Cosmic Legal nightmare. This meeting was just about one decision, in the flow of the Wave process on Earth, a balance argument. As seek10, I was thinking about good guys - STO - in Quorum too, thinking they were legally protesting for balance to be restored in this Hellish situation of massive abuse of humans on Earth.

But there is my Cosmic Government Workers Hypothesis = Codified and uncodified Forms of Law = Constitution of the Universe, I think:
Everybody - Evil and Good guys - do, what they do, because its their Contracted Job, that they signed and accepted and both "Good and Evil" are simply under Cosmic Contractual Obligations to DO what they do. The rest, occasional Court arguments about "there need to be balance", like now, is just normal government work, like the Russian Foreign Ministry - does and states nowadays.

What humans are not aware of - same if you are not aware of your own legal rights - they are and your are then getting abused on a massive scale! Even Big Pharma and their corporate gang does this on Earth! Then when The People realize they have rights and they lawyer-up, Big Pharma-like corporations will have to pay out billions in mass settlements!

Imagine the scale of settlements regards and against Lizzie Mega Corp! Lizzies are intergalactic! So what is money - settlements they have to pay out - on a large cosmic scale? Apparently the measure of abuse on a Cosmic level is karma = sharp Free Will violations. Gravity = Fundamental Universal Law violations.

Plus gravity and [de]-gaussing, super important elements that the Quorum Super-Minds must weigh in - in their hyperdimensionally super-complex legal thought processes, when they are measuring what they can get away with on Earth - on a mere, tiny planetary scale! Compared to - just imagine - what must be going on legally before big courts on the Intergalactic scale.

Then imagine the scale of Quorum problems if a solar system has more than one populated planets, chock full with abused, indigenous populations.. The scale of Cosmic Legal problems regards Karma / Free Will / Gravity violations increases exponentially, because more planets mean (2x 3x 4x) more souled beings per number of planets!

Last paragraph is because Earth is just a neck of the woods little planet on the edge of the Milky Way galaxy. There must be way bigger [combined] solar systems - twin suns, etc.. - with more populated-abused planets, thus much more legal problems for the Quorum. So I think they KNOW, what they are dealing with, our Earth's case is just one of the many cases their Cosmic Court has to deal with "on a monthly basis", I think.

Last edited:
I basically agree with your comments, but you said it as if it was really what they think, with a lot of certainty.

Understood then.:-)
I apologize, I thought it would be obvious it was just what I thought, based on the Cs. Perhaps I got all excited and carried away, because I do find the idea of balance quite fascinating. I'll remember to be more explicit with my 'OSIT's in the future. ;-)

From first mention of Trump and Quorum in this session I was thinking the same - this would have lead to massive free will violations! Regards Cosmic Law, which I think is similar to Earth's big Corporate Law - that they do NOT want to go against. The reason I started posting here about Cosmic Legal - at least year ago -, the language of lawyers / LawSpeak / Universal Law regards the fundamental Free Will. Exopolitics is about Cosmic Law, on the Quorum-level, I think! Exopolitics of other star systems, big (UN-scale) court cases of conglomerations of populated planets, Multi-Polar Intergalactic "World Order"s.

Then I continued reading the session and almost exactly the C's answered what massive legal consequences (above) I was thinking about and what I thought at the beginning, that way near exactly it was, how your discussion went! :D

The mere fact the Quorum is Hyperdimensional means members have super-powered minds, I think. Remember the 1000x scale energy power up mentioned decades ago for when you graduate to 4th Density? And descriptions of super powerful Lizzie minds? (That "You cannot even begin to undestand Lizzie Math" its so complex.) So indeed the Quorum's hyperdimensional attorney generals must be aware what Inter-Galactic Governing Action = Exopolitical Decisions will lead to where and imagine the immensity of the Legal Complexity here! We are just one planet on their - I think - super busy 'Cosmic Cases Hearings Lists'!

I told you the Alien Invasion will be a massive Cosmic Legal nightmare. This meeting was just about one decision, in the flow of the Wave process on Earth, a balance argument. As seek10, I was thinking about good guys - STO - in Quorum too, thinking they were legally protesting for balance to be restored in this Hellish situation of massive abuse of humans on Earth.

But there is my Cosmic Government Workers Hypothesis = Codified and uncodified Forms of Law = Constitution of the Universe, I think:
Everybody - Evil and Good guys - do, what they do, because its their Contracted Job, that they signed and accepted and both "Good and Evil" are simply under Cosmic Contractual Obligations to DO what they do. The rest, occasional Court arguments about "there need to be balance", like now, is just normal government work, like the Russian Foreign Ministry - does and states nowadays.

What humans are not aware of - same if you are not aware of your own legal rights - they are and your are then getting abused on a massive scale! Even Big Pharma and their corporate gang does this on Earth! Then when The People realize they have rights and they lawyer-up, Big Pharma-like corporations will have to pay out billions in mass settlements!

Imagine the scale of settlements regards and against Lizzie Mega Corp! Lizzies are intergalactic! So what is money - settlements they have to pay out - on a large cosmic scale? Apparently the measure of abuse on a Cosmic level is karma = sharp Free Will violations. Gravity = Fundamental Universal Law violations.

Plus gravity and [de]-gaussing, super important elements that the Quorum Super-Minds must weigh in - in their hyperdimensionally super-complex legal thought processes, when they are measuring what they can get away with on Earth - on a mere, tiny planetary scale! Compared to - just imagine - what must be going on legally before big courts on the Intergalactic scale.

Then imagine the scale of Quorum problems if a solar system has more than one populated planets, chock full with abused, indigenous populations.. The scale of Cosmic Legal problems regards Karma / Free Will / Gravity violations increases exponentially, because more planets mean (2x 3x 4x) more souled beings per number of planets!

Last paragraph is because Earth is just a neck of the woods little planet on the edge of the Milky Way galaxy. There must be way bigger [combined] solar systems - twin suns, etc.. - with more populated-abused planets, thus much more legal problems for the Quorum. So I think they KNOW, what they are dealing with, our Earth's case is just one of the many cases their Cosmic Court has to deal with "on a monthly basis", I think.
my 2 cents of reflection the quorum is an ant compared to the 7th density therefore "its behavior" is allowed from the 7th density therefore it is influenced by the 7th density.

This session was just what I needed today! I nearly fell off my chair when I read the first question about S_S_. I was out in my studio listening to an interview on Delingpole with this guy SS. It was the second interview I checked out because he was saying very intriguing things but also things that obviously didn't jive with the C's info like the Lizzies left the planet in 2016 or so. So my discernment is working well I think. After the interview I came in the house went straight to this forum to ask what if anything has been discussed about this person and wow! Truly mind blowing synchronicity. Sometimes I feel psychically connected to this forum.

Thank you all for your work! And this great session! Its the only thing keeping me sane in this madness.

Thank you all for the great session!
Q: (Joe) So, and was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head?

A: Divine intervention.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
So happy that Cs have confirmed it. i thought that doesn't happened any more nowadays, with all the madness around us.
(Niall) A report claims, based on food production and consumption statistics, that the population of the UK may have been as high as 80 million people... 17 years ago! The official number today is 67 million. Is this official number accurate?

A: No.

Q: (Niall) If not, what is it, to the nearest million?

A: 89.

Q: (Niall) Holy sh*t! Oh my god! What is the population of France to the nearest million?

A: 76.
Wow didn't expect that numbers. Now that explains why the countries in west Europe (and all around it) have so many growing problems in all the sectors.

Also, the STO side of the Quorum would like to see balance reestablished because it is within an atmosphere of balance that souls learn their lessons, they can choose between one side or the other, they get challenges in life but are not totally crushed by them, and so on. As long as there's balance, 'the show goes on', so to speak. It fulfills the universal conditions by which 'The One' knows itself. So balance, according to STO, which is as objective as can be, is good as it serves all. In fact, the Cs early on presented themselves as being on the vanguard of a universal balancing force, or something to that effect, as I remember.
Adding to these thoughts:

One thing I don't understand and I'm undecided about what to think is: Is it possible for a planet/'branch' to be imbalanced towards STO? If so, would STO seek to counterbalance itself by allowing more STS, since STO values balance? Or, if there is too much STO, does that automatically and naturally translate into STS? Similar to that saying: 'Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times', and so on. Is STO by definition balance, and STS by definition imbalance? If we had a world that seemed to us 'too good to be true', would it always be hiding some underlying negativity as its true nature?

To illustrate, think of the Star Wars saga. In the times of the Republic, all was 'good', the Jedi brought law and order. Yet things were a bit stale, and the Jedi a bit too rigid and dogmatic and blind to stuff going on under their noses. The Force needed rebalancing, and that was done via Darth Vader, who first destroyed the Jedi and eventually destroyed the tyrant emperor too. So things could start from scratch on a more 'balanced' way, without too much power on either side.

Of course, this is just 'academic' and philosophical speculation, because that's not the situation planet Earth is in at all. Here, quite clearly there is an imbalance towards STS.

(msante) Javier Milei's unauthorized biographer and inner circle claim that he had a “divine revelation” in 2019 that prophesied to him that he would be president of Argentina. The story goes that when his dog Conan died (2017) Milei was devastated. It was at that time that he contacted a medium who taught Milei's sister how to communicate with his dog. It is through his sister (she officiates as a medium) that Milei communicates with his dog, and it is through the dog that Milei talks to an entity he calls “the one”. Is there any truth to this story, and if so, what is the nature of this "one"?
(L) Jesus Christ! It's worse than I thought.
(Chu) That's what he claims!
(Niall) This is politics today.
(L) First of all, is there any truth to this story?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Oh dear! What is the nature of this "one" that Milei talks to through his dog?
A: 4D STS.
Yowsers, I was married to a crazy horse and dog woman but this takes the cake! Nice session, thanks!

On Trump's Divine Intervention and the many previous comments: I think defining what Divine Intervention is would be a good start:

March 4th 1995 Session:
Q: (L) Can you tell us about divine intervention?

A: Multi faceted.

Q: (L) Was this divine intervention enacted to protect me from direful consequences that would have prevented me from doing whatever work is forming up for me in the future?

Q: (L) Does it not seem that being under attack as we are now might further prevent me, as well as my compatriots from doing our work?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Well, does it not then behoove this same divine intervention enacted at these other times to act at this time, or is the threat less?

A: Divine intervention cannot be arranged by 3rd level beings.

Q: (L) What level beings arrange divine intervention?

A: 4th through 7th.

Q: (T) So, we are just shy of a level to do that! We can do some quasi-divine intervention!

A: You cannot do this divine intervention. You can do 3rd level intervention.

Q: (Laura, Jan) What is third level intervention? {Pause} (T) They're accessing the cosmic retrieval system.

A: Discover.

Q: (L) give us a hint!

A: You should know!

Q: (T) Knowledge protects! So when we find ourselves a fourth density being, things are gonna roll!

A: You do 3rd intervention all the "time."

Q: (L) Do you mean spirit release and cleansing?

A: And other.

Q: (T) Well we've done spirit release and cleansing, which has prepared us somewhat. (L) Do we need to do this over and over again to constantly keep it up?

A: Open.

So the Cs have not given an total definition of Divine Intervention, but have given some clues: 3D beings cannot arrange divine intervention, it is a multi faceted phenomena, spirit release and cleansing is one facet, and divine intervention protects some people (very rarely I'd presume? See below.) from dire consequences in regards to their life's work.

October 28th 1994 session:
Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine intervention. Is this true?

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?

A: To preserve and prepare you for work.

Q: (L) What is this work?

A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.

Q: (L) What particular value? Is this common to all people?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is this something meaningful? What is the mission?

A: Faith in your opening channel; you will learn as you go. We cannot tell you all at once.

Considering these are the only two session where divine intervention is mentioned, I think it is safe to say that the main component of Divine Intervention is to protect individuals who are extremely valuable to all on our planet. So, Is Trump extremely valuable to all on our planet? I don't think this thread is the place to get into a lengthy debate about that as this subject has been discussed at great length for many years, so I'll just leave this quote as a nice summary as to Trump's value to humanity:

(Joe) In my opinion, the main purpose or the main service that Trump has provided for people who are able to see it, is that by attempting to be the president and do his own thing, and then fighting against them, he has exposed them. He has forced them to a large extent to come out of the woodwork and show their hand. It showed the American people and the world population who really runs America.

(L) Yeah. Well, that's what the C's said would happen. They said big miscalculation, and it would expose the Deep State.

(Joe) Right. It's not about whether or not Trump's going to save anybody. Trump's "service to humanity" was to simply be the kind of guy he is, which is, you know, Art of the Deal, "I'm going down fighting" and that kind of thing, and force them to show their hand. After that it's all gravy.

And to give some color on the nature of the Illuminati and the Quorum:

November 12th 1994 Session (the whole session is focused on the relationship of the Cassiopaeans, Quorum, and Illuminati. Recommended reading if you have time)
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

A: Close.

All of that to say, I do not think we are close to understanding how these groups think or decide on the fate of our planet. At some level higher order STS and STO "blend" as they both realize that they need each other? So, somehow, someway, Trump has walked the "blended path" where he is unable to do much of anything helpful short of exposing the deep state, but is also helping STS by not allowing them to destroy themselves. In this way Trump was allowed divine intervention by 4th through 7th forces as he serves a purpose to both sides in a STS dominated realm.

Well that's my best attempt on that matter. Don't think I nailed it, but hopefully this helps.

Or could it be that Trump’s higher self’s desire to live combined with prayers from his supporters was what prompted the Quorum not to change the program last minute? In other words, when they came up with the idea for the program change they didn't realise how much pushback there was going to be from Trump's higher self and those who prayed for him. It would have been a violation of Trump’s soul’s free will, as well as the free will of those who prayed for him, so the Quorum "aborted the plan", so to speak, and decided to let him survive. At least that's how I understood this.
From the session:
A: Program had to be changed to avoid mass violation of free will.

Q: (Joe) So the program was the planned assassination of Trump?

The planned assassination was the program and stopping it was the change to the program caused as you say in response to Trump's higher self and prayers from supporters making the planned program a serious free will violation. As for why JFK and Caesar didn't have that divine intervention, they were both at the time the leaders doing good things and not like Trump a leader kicked out and attacked in order to keep him out. It's probably easier to be intensely supporting your leader when he is unjustly attacked openly. We perhaps have done better here too when attacks are in progress and get a little lax at other times.

(L) Okay. One question. Can AI read our mind referring to targeted advertising?

A: No. But it can read your emails, searches, note websites you have visited, and even listen.

How do they explain random thoughts popping out as youtube ads, recommendations & shorts relevant to said thoughts? Surely I'm not the only one on this forum who's had this kind of experience?

And when I say random, I do mean it. Made up and abstract, residing in the mind, with no physical, digital or online trace of any kind for predictive algorithms to feed of off. Like Mary Poppins having a piña colada with Mickey Mouse and Hannibal Lecter on a levitating jacuzzi - type of random. It was something I actually daydreamed about while trying to meditate. Then I turn on the pc, log on to youtube and there's a swimming pool-related ad (which never happens), and a recently uploaded 'short' from Silence of the Lambs (which I saw a long time ago) depicting a scene that was hardly memorable, from a fresh account with no more than a hundred subscribers. It's happened one time too many to explain it away as a coincidence.
My last and perhaps most memorable experience was a walk (winter 2024) with no device on me, where I passed by a restaurant with an "interesting" logo (below) which I reflected upon for a few moments as I kept walking.

cpd.PNG
And surely enough, when I return home and hop on the pc, I stumble on a youtube short with a few dozen views about a beach bar in Cappadocia, Turkey...a place that I haven't spent a single conscious second thinking about or looking into for over 20 years, prior to the experience. Intriguing coinkidenk indeed.

I also have to add that both my phone and my home wi-fi were and usually are turned off, with my phone's battery removed. I generally try to live as an urban luddite, keeping use of electronics to a bare minimum. I use all kinds of "privacy extensions", deleting cookies and trackers on the regular, using the phone only for banking transactions every now and then. Unfortunately I believe these kinds of things do little to nothing to protect privacy, and the hoodwinked pipedream that are VPN or TOR and the like, are just another tool to monitor the more inquisitive minds. If the hardware has agency backdoors on it, these measures seem kind of pointless, but I still do them for placebo.

I'm also not jabbed, but I don't discount the possibility I'm carrying vaxx material shed by others. In fact, I think it's more likely than not at this point, especially if you're a city dweller like me. So equipped with that information, it's not particularly encouraging to know that the next pandemic will be affecting both sides of the spectrum, regardless of status. Not to mention all the material they've collected through PCR tests that allows them to target anyone they wish, including entire races. I've tried a couple of things in the 'protocol' (bromelain, natokinase etc), but vaxxed or unvaxxed, with all the shit they put in the air, food, water etc who knows what's really happening inside our bodies, and by extension our minds at this point.

What I'm trying to get to is that: the internet of things is already part of our biological makeup to one degree or another and imo, it has been ever since things like smart dust and chemtrails were first brought to public awareness, which was decades ago. And if the public knows about it, then the rule of thumb is that the PTB have known about it and have been using it (considerably) longer.

One has to truly wonder how many thoughts, emotions and actions are truly ours to begin with and not something that was subconsciously and artificially triggered. Yes, the body is a 'biocomputer', the brain is a 'transreceiver' and the self or 'consciousness unit' is a 'resonator' of forces, ideas, thoughts that swim all around us, and 'we' decide what we 'tune into'. But what if the decision to tune into those things or act them out was never ours to begin with, and our strings are being constantly pulled, from this realm or another, inside or outside of our complexion?

I don't think the much debated over subject of 'free will' is an 'either or' type o' deal, but rather, a fluctuating percentage based on awareness in a world of probabilities. But with our bodies, environments and in the end - lives - becoming increasingly more artificial, the probabilities seem to shrink and converge to a singular point at an alarming rate and reality is becoming harder to discern.

Maybe through sheer will, we will prevail.

We must :).

Last edited:
Great session thank you! Interesting comment about the drones being used to send signals. Taking the C’s comment as correct, and that Crooks was using iron sights, that means the PTB HAVE reached a point where they can program someone to ‘switch on’ to be an expert marksman? Or otherwise to suddenly obtain skills they don’t consciously have when exposed to a signal. All it takes is a high speed drone passing by… scary to think about.

Thank you Chateau crew and all who participated! Great session, especially the part about divine intervention for Trump!

I gave a big “woohoo!” in my head when I read that. The power of prayer FTW 🙏 🙌 💫

Also, curious what “help is on the way” will look like? More divine intervention or triple bad day on the horizon…🤔 And lastly, thanks everyone for the great information being posted on the forum. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom