Session 17 August 2024

Regarding the US elections and Trump this most interesting dialogue with Col. Douglas McGreogor. He gives historical background at the beginning international affairs. He states that the demographic of the political elite are cantered (as we know) in major political areas and states. The vast majority of the

Red.

He gives an indication, that the vote rigging is widely known in those areas years, when it comes to voting time, it is known as the vote is stuffed ballots, they stuff the names of deceased people was called resurrection day...

About 17min mark. Makes some insightful remarks regarding kamala

This interview is 5days old, but most interesting always in his analysis.

I seems to endorse RFK Jr as the most viable candidate with a clear constructive issues regarding policy making, his voice is denied through all media outlets. Remember that hit piece by Jimmy Dore on his stance with Israel. Remember the US political elite clapping like programmed seals, listening ti Bibi with multiple standing ovations.

Thanks for this most interesting session and for all those that participated. And of course the ladies at the board, who made it possible, much gratitude.

I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.

Remember time doesn’t exist, so future events can be visible for higher densities. In that way, the Quorum peps might know how future events or possible future events can develop. We don’t know how higher realms properly operates, so we have limited knowledge on that, but I guess they can know when the higher self will or have intervened. Perhaps they saw that future event happening and made sure to select the best option meaning let it happen or allow that future to happen if that’s the best of interest for the earth realm balance wise.

Also, have in mind that 4D STS can’t see anything else but their projection, their wishful thinking wouldn’t allow them to see that possible future compared to STO beings. Hopefully that would make more sense.

First of all, thanks to Laura and the Chateau Crew for sharing this precious session with us.

I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.
I understand that "decisions" go from the highest density downwards.

The quorum could have its plans, but if a higher density decides otherwise, I assume the quorum adapts to it.

Nomenclature is always nice.

Sienna (Siena): - An earthy substance containing oxides of iron.... as a name often symbolizes warmth and a rich, earthy quality. In mysticism, a grounding and connection to nature and/or earth.

Noraea (Nora) is of Irish origin, often meaning "honor" or "light." The divine.

As a combination, suggests a connection to mystical/otherworldly realms. A bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds. The known and the unknown. A blend/balance. "Us in the future"...

Stay safe, one and all. Many thanks.
I called my dog Sienna as she was the only brown/brindle white pointer in the litter of 8. In art Burnt Sienna is a brown colour so yes, connected to earth.

Regarding the US elections and Trump this most interesting dialogue with Col. Douglas McGreogor. He gives historical background at the beginning international affairs. He states that the demographic of the political elite are cantered (as we know) in major political areas and states. The vast majority of the

Red.

He gives an indication, that the vote rigging is widely known in those areas years, when it comes to voting time, it is known as the vote is stuffed ballots, they stuff the names of deceased people was called resurrection day...

About 17min mark. Makes some insightful remarks regarding kamala

This interview is 5days old, but most interesting always in his analysis.

I seems to endorse RFK Jr as the most viable candidate with a clear constructive issues regarding policy making, his voice is denied through all media outlets. Remember that hit piece by Jimmy Dore on his stance with Israel. Remember the US political elite clapping like programmed seals, listening ti Bibi with multiple standing ovations.

Thanks for this most interesting session and for all those that participated. And of course the ladies at the board, who made it possible, much gratitude.
I note that the above ling from ytube is not available, this is from the website Blenhiem Partners that posted the interview on youtube, hopefully it will play, who know in these dark times, in fact the whole is posted in a black and white gloss. Below is an audio podcast.

My mouse is misbehaving today...LOL.

The quorum could have its plans, but if a higher density decides otherwise, I assume the quorum adapts to it.

It seems to me that this is the case. In the session of July 6:

A: Quorum is meeting. Changes coming.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nomendei of Cassiopaea.

Q: (Joe) The name of God, or the names of God...

(Scottie) That's unusual.

Knowing that the C's are us in the future and that the meeting of the Quorum is for the future of the earth we could assume that to that effect from 6th density the attribute or name of god has been set in motion that would bring about the events that the quorum has in mind. Since the communication here is direct to 6th density, it would make sense that on that day the name of god was in full activity. And that is why he presented himself as Nomendei, without being necessary to give the real name, only to point out that the divine attribute/name is in full motion.

Was Trump's higher self part of the decision making process of the Quorum, thus enabling the program change as part of an agreement? Was he influenced in some way by the Quorum to allow this intervention to get through to him?

Are we even going to be able to understand how this works?

About that Quorum though...

Like the Cs said, imagine two circles, one represents STS and the other STO, and then imagine the area where they overlap in the middle: maybe that's were the quorum is.

Imagine you're one of them on the STS 'side', 'happily' creating chaos and suffering for humans. Now imagine that at some point you start to realize that by subjecting humans to suffering you're actually serving an STO agenda, because humans progress through suffering - or by witnessing the STS agenda play out on planet earth - and many (or most?) progress towards STO.

So you're like, 'hang on a minnit, what am I doing??" (that's quorum existential angst:-D) "I'm all about the STS, but here I am ultimately serving an STO agenda!". So you wonder if you shouldn't just bite the bullet and go STO (not so easy maybe!). But then you realize that by being STS, you're actually serving STO, so is there any point in 'changing sides', since SOMEBODY has to create the suffering and adversity for humans, or just act out the STS agenda so that humans can see it more clearly, learn and grow, and make a choice.

Now imagine you're on the STO 'side'. You're more likely to realize all of this already, and know that you have to 'allow' the STS agenda to play out (within limits, like the assassination attempt on Trump), for the same reason: humans actually benefit from it and it serves an STO agenda. That doesn't mean you actively support it of course (STS does that well enough), but you certainly don't see it as the "evil" that many humans do (understandably).

Anyway, it's gotta be pretty difficult in the quorum, especially for the STS dupes, and dupes they are, although they're obviously necessary.

Thank you all at the Chateau for a great session.
89 million no real surprise the place is heaving and tempers,patience and understanding are in short supply but people can see everywhere in England and of course all the western country's that new people arrive daily from everywhere and as with discussion about trump it's opening up New avenues of understanding and finally the penny is dropping for those whose eyes have been closed for so long...about many things.
The Information about the Quorum was fascinating.
Hope,faith and love to everyone here.Best.

So that would put Trump's higher self above the quorum then?
I would agree that there is some sort of hierarchy in play here. Also, there is the added prayers to Trump that seemed to give Trump's higher self the edge.

Still confused on how the whole thing works...🤔

I'm trying to get my head around the apparent contradiction.

Was Trump's higher self part of the decision making process of the Quorum, thus enabling the program change as part of an agreement? Was he influenced in some way by the Quorum to allow this intervention to get through to him?

Are we even going to be able to understand how this works?

Or could it be that Trump’s higher self’s desire to live combined with prayers from his supporters was what prompted the Quorum not to change the program last minute? In other words, when they came up with the idea for the program change they didn't realise how much pushback there was going to be from Trump's higher self and those who prayed for him. It would have been a violation of Trump’s soul’s free will, as well as the free will of those who prayed for him, so the Quorum "aborted the plan", so to speak, and decided to let him survive. At least that's how I understood this.

I think so too and I think it is a very important point. I don't know for sure, but perhaps the higher presence of each soul is actually similar to " ourselves in the future" residing in 6th density. It seems that it would have ultimate say in matters regarding each of its life streams. Prayer is interesting too, because millions of prayers have gone out to stop wars and other such tragic events but to no avail. In this case, mass prayers aided the change with the higher self intervening. I am still scratching my head on all of this, but it is a good thing.

This was a marathon session and I am so grateful to all of you who bring this information forth for us to contemplate.

Back
Top Bottom