Session 17 August 2024

First of all, thanks to Laura and the Chateau Crew for sharing this precious session with us.
I think the Quorum gave the planned assassination the green flag, for it to occur originally, but then realized about the will of many people and for that, that the program needed to be change, and let the divine intervention to happen. Perhaps their “reunion” was about realizing the error that was going to occur and to plan the best way to approach this change!
It sounds simplistic and maybe is way more complex than that, but that’s how I see it.
I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.

Thank you so much for this session - many pressing questions answered!

(L) Yeah. So, he says the Wave has hit us and is causing an evolution.

A: The Wave is in the early stages and is causing chaos. Will that lead to evolution? In some rare cases, yes.

Q: (Joe) Only rare cases. [laughter]
Well. along with the chaos, I do think those who are paying attention may have a rare opportunity to do some end of life review and recapitulation ahead of time. And I think doing that may well help as the wave approaches. I have felt recently as if i have been doing this process - reflecting back on my life and the areas where I went completely off-track, etc. It is quite humbling - but does induce compassion for others in our infinite learning process. Someone else mentioned noticing this recently - perhaps it is just a function of aging, but I wonder.
Q: (Joe) So, and was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head?

A: Divine intervention.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
I've been wondering about a few other things, where some 'Divine Intervention' might have been utilized to halt mass violation of free will - well at least from my standpoint. Caesar is one of those instances, as he was so popular and his death was a huge tragedy - on the other hand, I gathered that he had some premonitions but went willingly, knowing on some level of his ultimate mission in 5D?

Then there's JFK - but perhaps he also went willingly to serve some higher purpose? His death has served as a catalyst for awakening the populace to the idea of deep state actors.

One more thing - is the reason that Israel has yet to be smacked is that so many people are still praying for it - as many Jews and Evangelical Christians are still held captive by the narrative and the Bible? And once, more and more people begin to wake up from that dream and see reality and stop their support, that the stage will be set for its demise - or at least for it to be forced to back down?
mkrnhr) There have been cases of attachments that persisted over several incarnations. When the host goes to 5D, where does the attachment go when there's still an energetic karmic affinity to the host?

A: Waits in Earth sphere.

Q: (L) So that's like...

(Andromeda) It waits for the host to reincarnate?

A: Yes.
I wonder if this is what is known in the Catholic world as 'inter-generational spirits'? Many of my Catholic relatives are always praying 'against' them for the family - would be nice if it worked, but...
So - I am assuming these may be karmic ties that the participants refuse to or are unable to come to terms with in each lifetime? The mechanism is interesting and would be interesting to know how one would determine if they are around - I mean if you have had one of these things forever - how would you even know what your life would be like without it?

A: Love to all from Siennoraea of Cassiopaea.

Nomenclature is always nice.

Sienna (Siena): - An earthy substance containing oxides of iron.... as a name often symbolizes warmth and a rich, earthy quality. In mysticism, a grounding and connection to nature and/or earth.

Noraea (Nora) is of Irish origin, often meaning "honor" or "light." The divine.

As a combination, suggests a connection to mystical/otherworldly realms. A bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds. The known and the unknown. A blend/balance. "Us in the future"...

Stay safe, one and all. Many thanks.

Thank you all, and Laura and Andromeda! What a huge effort to publish the transcripts - it sunk in more reading this time, the concentration and hand endurance needed to record such a session. WOW!

There were answers that filled in my understanding, like this quoted below. Divine intervention, Trump's higher self and mass prayers, these three things, utterly transformative of history and revealing mechanisms of action for 'salvation' and direction change.
Q: (Joe) So, and was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head?

A: Divine intervention.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.

Also the violation of free will as an explanation for the change of plans.(Joe) And they talked about program change upcoming. This was like in maybe February or March. They said it was in a timescale of months. Was that [Trump's assassination attempt] the anticipated program change, and it got subverted? Or is the program change still to come?A: Program had to be changed to avoid mass violation of free will.
(Joe) And they talked about program change upcoming. This was like in maybe February or March. They said it was in a timescale of months. Was that [Trump's assassination attempt] the anticipated program change, and it got subverted? Or is the program change still to come?

A: Program had to be changed to avoid mass violation of free will.

Q: (Joe) So the program was the planned assassination of Trump?

A: Yes.
Also, a big deal, the program change to avoid mass violation of free will.
(Joe) And they talked about program change upcoming. This was like in maybe February or March. They said it was in a timescale of months. Was that [Trump's assassination attempt] the anticipated program change, and it got subverted? Or is the program change still to come?

A: Program had to be changed to avoid mass violation of free will.

Then reading that populations in UK and France are so much higher than statistics report? This is clearly happening in Canada and is probably on a scale we'd not contemplated. I thought, oh, a few thoudands of illegal immigrants, but it could be not thousands but a million? Our population is 38.9 according to a quick check on Google. If Canada is proportionately under-counting, it would be half the under-count of the UK, so 10 million? Maybe not so far advanced due to geography, we're a bit out of the way, north of the USA, but still, more disruptive than I'd imagined it possibly could be.

Here's the quote (and I'm practicing the way to quote in posts - not perfect yet, for sure! Other members gave me directions on how to do it earlier this summer - thank you two!)
(Niall) A report claims, based on food production and consumption statistics, that the population of the UK may have been as high as 80 million people... 17 years ago! The official number today is 67 million. Is this official number accurate?

A: No.

Q: (Niall) If not, what is it, to the nearest million?

A: 89.

Thank you all, again.

By the way, 'The Lord' also told Biggs that we should be praying for Israel - because they are 'His people', you know, and everyone opposing Israel is evil - and that Putin would start WW3 when he got possessed by a demon that would inspire him to use mass destruction weapons never used before against Poland. So that kind of tells us what side this 'Lord' is really on.
Sounds like this STS being may be telling his lackey what the west is planning to do with its own people. Holy crap.

(Niall) A report claims, based on food production and consumption statistics, that the population of the UK may have been as high as 80 million people... 17 years ago! The official number today is 67 million. Is this official number accurate?

A: No.

Q: (Niall) If not, what is it, to the nearest million?

A: 89.

Q: (Niall) Holy sh*t! Oh my god! What is the population of France to the nearest million?

A: 76.

Q: (Niall) Okay. That's about 10 more than officially.
France's official population is 68 million people, by the way. So if the Cs' answer is correct, in reality there are 8 million more people. Which is still shocking if you know anything about French bureaucratic fastidiousness.

Here's the UK media report from 2007 that caught my attention:

Maybe the discrepancy in the UK is so much higher because it's that bit more 'hooked into the American Way'? Makes me wonder what the current population of the US is. Officially, it's 333 million. I bet it's closer to 400 million!

Back
Top Bottom