Session 17 August 2024

So that would put Trump's higher self above the quorum then?
I would agree that there is some sort of hierarchy in play here. Also, there is the added prayers to Trump that seemed to give Trump's higher self the edge.

Still confused on how the whole thing works...🤔
A simple understanding would be to think if you are superior to a cat, for example.

Think that only one density separates you.

First of all, thanks to Laura and Andromeda at the board and all the participants for this incredible session. It takes a lot to make it happen and get it onto the forum. Your work is very appreciated. :flowers:

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
That Cs reply brought tears to my eyes. To be witness to actual divine intervention and to know prayers enabled it -- does it get any more spiritually affirming than that?!!

Prayer is interesting too, because millions of prayers have gone out to stop wars and other such tragic events but to no avail. In this case, mass prayers aided the change with the higher self intervening. I am still scratching my head on all of this, but it is a good thing.
Is it possible that the Wave manifesting, even if only in its early stages, is the difference for prayers being effective in a way they weren't before? The Cs have said they couldn't do anything for the native Americans in their plight because of the then current STS grand cycle. That has ended with the Wave entering our space/time as I understand it.

(L) They might have lost control completely, if they had actually succeeded.
I'm wondering if the same will hold true if the coming election is stolen again - assuming that they actually take place or if it's part of the plan to create even more mass chaos to ensure complete totalitarian crack down including martial law.

I'm inclined to think they won't happen either by design or other - some big event either by some significant international action (possible false flag - Israel/Russia/NATO/China/Turkey/Iran/etc.) or a huge natural disaster such as a mega earthquake or cometary explosion. It seems clear Scamdemic 2.0 has been launched with the presumed goal to steal the election the same way as with Covid. Will there be real pushback this time that will thwart that plan and so, abort elections all together?

Yep - wait and see. And let's not forget . . . "Help is on the way." How sad we've become cynical of this at least a little. :-/

I think the Quorum gave the planned assassination the green flag, for it to occur originally, but then realized about the will of many people and for that, that the program needed to be change, and let the divine intervention to happen. Perhaps their “reunion” was about realizing the error that was going to occur and to plan the best way to approach this change!
It sounds simplistic and maybe is way more complex than that, but that’s how I see it.
May be the assassination attempt was forseen and the program change was more to do with the interference of the attempt. Trump surely received a bolstered status world wide, but now there is much more hope and anticipation on him to do good things. It might be a wind up to a massive let down.

Is it possible that the Wave manifesting, even if only in its early stages, is the difference for prayers being effective in a way they weren't before? The Cs have said they couldn't do anything for the native Americans in their plight because of the then current STS grand cycle. That has ended with the Wave entering our space/time as I understand it.
People in general do not really pray, they give orders, they demand things and generally only for themselves.

Something important has happened here with this matter.

Makes me wonder what the current population of the US is. Officially, it's 333 million. I bet it's closer to 400 million!
Hm, interesting, I was already under the impression that it is 400 million. I dunno why or where I picked up that number from but certainly I’d say 400 mil with surely if I was asked the question. I must have read or heard it somewhere.

Like the Cs said, imagine two circles, one represents STS and the other STO, and then imagine the area where they overlap in the middle: maybe that's were the quorum is.

Imagine you're one of them on the STS 'side', 'happily' creating chaos and suffering for humans. Now imagine that at some point you start to realize that by subjecting humans to suffering you're actually serving an STO agenda, because humans progress through suffering - or by witnessing the STS agenda play out on planet earth - and many (or most?) progress towards STO.

So you're like, 'hang on a minnit, what am I doing??" (that's quorum existential angst:-D) "I'm all about the STS, but here I am ultimately serving an STO agenda!". So you wonder if you shouldn't just bite the bullet and go STO (not so easy maybe!). But then you realize that by being STS, you're actually serving STO, so is there any point in 'changing sides', since SOMEBODY has to create the suffering and adversity for humans, or just act out the STS agenda so that humans can see it more clearly, learn and grow, and make a choice.

Now imagine you're on the STO 'side'. You're more likely to realize all of this already, and know that you have to 'allow' the STS agenda to play out (within limits, like the assassination attempt on Trump), for the same reason: humans actually benefit from it and it serves an STO agenda. That doesn't mean you actively support it of course (STS does that well enough), but you certainly don't see it as the "evil" that many humans do (understandably).
Also, the STO side of the Quorum would like to see balance reestablished because it is within an atmosphere of balance that souls learn their lessons, they can choose between one side or the other, they get challenges in life but are not totally crushed by them, and so on. As long as there's balance, 'the show goes on', so to speak. It fulfills the universal conditions by which 'The One' knows itself. So balance, according to STO, which is as objective as can be, is good as it serves all. In fact, the Cs early on presented themselves as being on the vanguard of a universal balancing force, or something to that effect, as I remember.

On the other hand, the STS side of the Quorum would love to see things totally go in their favour. However, smart as they are, they have also come to understand that if the balance is broken, 'the show is over', so they will get nothing and may even have to pay a high karmic price. The Cs once mentioned that a planet too much out of balance would naturally end up being destroyed. If STS totally wins by knockout, then everybody is a slave and there's no more learning. Thus from the perspective of 'The One', there's no point with that particular branch of creation, in this case planet Earth, so it can go straight to the comets as far as 'The One' is concerned. So, if STS wants to keep on extracting as much as they can, they have to preserve a minimum balance.

Therefore, on this particular point, both sides of the Quorum are in agreement.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks to Laura and the Chateau Crew for sharing this precious session with us.

I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.
perhaps we should see it from a broader picture from the balance the 7th density is above all the lower densities it includes the Quorum which can influence them

Back
Top Bottom