Session 17 August 2024

I am pretty sure a lot more people, countries and moslems support the Palestinians than Trump. The Palestinian problem has also been around longer than Trump. Plus most who support Palestine don't even like Trump or America for what they are obviously in Cahoots with Israel over,
Plus there are those that don't like Israel or Zionists
And now there are those, in all countries in the world who are joining huge marches and posting on social media thanks to social media highlighting what is and has beene going on in Palestine.
There are billions in total in these countries combined. And the entire population (even true figures) comes nowhere near this figure.
But I also tend to agree that the plight of the Palestinians is Karmic but also they are the true martyrs for remaining and creating the necessary resistance to evil that is required.
One thing that is very hard to bear is how social media now brings the gory grief directly to us. At least it gives us a better insight into how awful WW1 and WW2 actually were when such pictures would never have been printed.
It shows what 'man' can still do to and against 'man', forced, conscripted, lied to or ignorant. All cannonfodder for the 4DSTS since inhabiting this planet.

Trump may also simply be yet to play an important part in whatever program "they" have in store. It's not like he's actually gonna turn the ship around or save anyone, as has been said many times.

On the other hand, it seems likely to me that, on a soul level, the Palestinians chose to make this incredible sacrifice in front of all the world's eyes, in order to help wake people up. And although their suffering is brutal and terrible, it's really just par for the course of the human experience every time there is a war or genocide, which happen with extreme regularity.

As for free will/balance, it seems to me that a very high portion of the western world has had their minds twisted to hate Muslims in general, and to believe that the Palestinians deserve it. Plus let's not forget, there is plenty of good old fashioned racism.

For the rest of the world, including the BRICs etc., maybe there's not the same hatred towards browns/muslims, but do they really care? Maybe you could say a good portion of Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Malaysia care. Nobody in other surrounding countries cares. By and large, people are busy with their own struggles.

We shouldn't look at this like there are 'good guys' up there trying to save us and stop our suffering through divine intervention. Things are only gonna get worse generally, and our only hope is to bring some light to ourselves and the people around us, and maybe, graduate from this purgatory realm.

Russia
For anyone who is seriously considering moving to Russia then there must be some ways to survive anice age. Many of us are going to be affected that is sure.
Perhaps they way they lived in the caves in Cappadocia would be a survival method lol.
Anyway I will share the very helpful site that gives in depth helpful information about different communities around Russia and Belarus, even Ukraine.
Sergey Dmitriev has put in a lot of time and effort to compile this over many years. Many of the places he has visited or stayed at himself.
Perhaps it may be a good idea to make a Life in Russia thread for potential movers to benefit from.
Enjoy his site - it is a lovely and inspiring read.

Eco-villages, Kin’s Domains and New Farmers: 25 Years of the Modern ‘Back to the Land’ Movement in Russia/CIS.​

First of all, thanks to Laura and the Chateau Crew for sharing this precious session with us.

I have to admit that I also found this part a bit difficult to understand. The C's tell us that Trump owes his survival to ‘divine intervention’, and that his ‘higher self’ was on board, ‘powered by mass prayers’. And a little later, the discourse seems to change in favour of a decision by the Quorum who would have realised that Trump's assassination would have too great an impact on free will. All this must be connected at some level, but I still wonder how (or if) the Quorum is able to have any influence on this kind of ‘divine intervention’.

I guess a great deal hinges on what is meant by 'higher self'. That could refer to a 6D 'future' self or even 7D. . We have such a murky picture of what goes on up there in higher realms.

If we take the C's answers here as 100% accurate, then the mass prayers part and the Quorum/free will part are not contradictory. That is because the Quorum, whatever it really is, takes into account mass prayers (or that's how it sounds at least). Maybe not because they care about the plebs, but certain levels of prayer help to crystalize some kind of thought form or attractor in 6D, which 4D plotters then have to beware of.

Then of course you have to account for any possible distortion in the answers coming through.

I'd say the 2 really interesting new ideas I got from this exchange are that:
Right now, Trump has the Mandate of Heaven.
Prayers have real power and they can be used to express your Choice or vote, perhaps in a similar way to petitioning a monarch.

Also there is further confirmation that free will is the universal law. Tricking/deceiving you is fair game, but when they use brute force, they pay a penalty.

Trump may also simply be yet to play an important part in whatever program "they" have in store. It's not like he's actually gonna turn the ship around or save anyone, as has been said many times.

Exactly. We don't know the further parameters of this change in the plan.

On the other hand, it seems likely to me that, on a soul level, the Palestinians chose to make this incredible sacrifice in front of all the world's eyes, in order to help wake people up. And although their suffering is brutal and terrible, it's really just par for the course of the human experience every time there is a war or genocide, which happen with extreme regularity.

True enough. Perhaps they are sacrificing themselves to open the eyes of humanity to the real nature of the 'master race', i.e. the Jews.

We shouldn't look at this like there are 'good guys' up there trying to save us and stop our suffering through divine intervention. Things are only gonna get worse generally, and our only hope is to bring some light to ourselves and the people around us, and maybe, graduate from this purgatory realm.

Amen to that!

I guess a great deal hinges on what is meant by 'higher self'. That could refer to a 6D 'future' self or even 7D. . We have such a murky picture of what goes on up there in higher realms.

If we take the C's answers here as 100% accurate, then the mass prayers part and the Quorum/free will part are not contradictory. That is because the Quorum, whatever it really is, takes into account mass prayers (or that's how it sounds at least). Maybe not because they care about the plebs, but certain levels of prayer help to crystalize some kind of thought form or attractor in 6D, which 4D plotters then have to beware of.

One also might want to consider the nature of prayers and the reasons that ground them. As I wrote in Secret History:

“Don’t forget the power of prayer,” we are told by our religious leaders, or “positive thinking,” as the New Age gurus tell us. The only problem is, prayers and positive thinking do not seem to have improved the world very much on the occasions when it is certain that nearly every human being was praying for a certain outcome.

Jesus promised: “If any two of you shall agree and ask... it shall be done.” (Matt 18:19) That’s a promise. What do you want or need? Just ask!

But it doesn’t work and we see it!

Over sixty million people died because God didn’t do what everybody thought he should do. C.S. Lewis struggled with this issue in the latter part of his life. He saw clearly that, before World War II, practically every human being on the planet was praying—to Jesus, God the Father, the Virgin Mary, Allah, Buddha and whoever else you can name or mention, so all the bases were covered—that this terrible thing would not happen. The memory of the previous “Great War” was still fresh in the mind of mankind. They remembered the horrible carnage and vowed, never again!

In the end, after the mightiest cry of prayer in human memory, rising from the earth, almost one-third of the world was uninhabitable and sixty-five million human beings were dead. Are we to think that this was God’s answer to prayer? It certainly doesn’t give us much hope for the “power of positive thinking.”

Think about it.
Throughout history we find one group praying to their god to protect them from the depredations of another group. The other group is praying just as fervently that their depredations will be successful. When one group succeeds in killing another, is that proof that its god is supreme? What then happens if the members of the successful group are then reincarnated into the group that was defeated? This is not a rhetorical question since a very interesting book was written about the great numbers of Jews who died in the holocaust now being reincarnated as Christians. There has also been some suggestion that many Nazis are now being reincarnated as Jews. What then, does such an idea do to the concept of “my god is the only right one?”

I'd say the 2 really interesting new ideas I got from this exchange are that:
Right now, Trump has the Mandate of Heaven.

Seems to be so. At least to some extent.

Prayers have real power and they can be used to express your Choice or vote, perhaps in a similar way to petitioning a monarch.

I'm not altogether sure about that. Again, I think it's complicated and this was a particular case at a time when human beings have the power to destroy the planet.

It seems highly possible to me that Kamala and Walz, being the Dunning-Kruger impaired idiots that they are, could very well get us all blown to heaven.

Also there is further confirmation that free will is the universal law. Tricking/deceiving you is fair game, but when they use brute force, they pay a penalty.

Yup. I just think this case was particular and complicated.

So can this be the example ?

"From its late eighteenth century beginnings until the early twentieth century, the House of Rothschild was the greatest of the European banks. Its success was due not only to the financial skills of the partners but also to their innovative strategies in the sphere of kinship and marriage. The structure of the bank was dependent on the family's unique rules of succession and marriage. It was organised into five branches, each in a different country, originally directed by one of the five sons of the founder, Mayer Amschel. The branches were linked by ties of fraternity, reinforced by repeated endogamous marriages. These marriages were normally contracted between the children of partners. Given the rule, established by Mayer Amschel, that only the founder's sons and, later, their sons and sons sons could become partners, the most common
pattern was for a man to marry his father's brother's daughter.
Given the structure of the House of Rothschild, this meant that the preferred marriage united children of two partners. More specifically, the preference was for a marriage between cousins whose fathers were partners in different branches of the bank.
This suggests that the marriages were designed to sustain the links between the five branches of the bank. "

Thank you for new session!

The more I have thought about it, the more I have wondered if Rothschilds are even really 'illuminati'. Didn't the Cs once say that the real controllers are people we wouldn't even recognize if they were named? Are the Rothschilds then a sort of red herring?

¿Como explican el azar pensamientos ¿aparecen anuncios, recomendaciones y cortés de YouTube relevantes para dichos pensamientos? ¿Segura no soy el único en este foro que ha tenido este tipo de experiencia?

Y cuando digo al azar, lo digo en serio. Integrado y abstracto, residente en la mente, sin rastro físico, digital en línea de ningún tipo para que los algoritmos predictivos se alimenten. Como Mary Poppins teniendo una piña colada con Mickey Mouse y Hannibal Lecter en un jacuzzi levitante - propina aleatorie. Era algo con lo que realmente soñaba despierto mientras intentaba meditar. Luego enciendo la computadora, inicio sesión en youtube y hay un anuncio relacionado con la piscina (lo que nunca sucedió) y un 'corto' subido conde desde Silencio de los corderos (que vi hace mucho tiempo) que representa una escena que no fue memorable, de a cuenta nueva con no más de cien suscriptores. Ha sucedido demasiadas veces como para explicarlo como una coincidencia.
Mi ultima y quizás más experiencia memorable fue una camata (invierto de 2024) sin ningún dispositivo encima, donde paso por un restaurante con un logo "interesante" (abajo) en el que reflexioné unos momentos mientes desesperados caminando.

Y seguro, haciendo regreso a casa y me subo a la computadora, me topo con un corto de youtube con unas pocas docenas de vistas sobre un chiringuito en Capadocia, Turquia...un lugar en el que no pasó ni un solo segundo consciente pensando o mirando. durante más de 20 años, antes de la experiencia. Coinkidenk intrigant într-adevăr.

También debo agregar que tanto mi teléfono como el wi-fi de mi casa estable y generalmente está apagados, sin la batería de mi teléfono. Generalmente tratado de vivir como un ludita urbano, manteniendo el uso de la electrónica al mínimo. Utilizo todo tipo de "extensiones de privacidad", eliminando cookies y rastreadores en el horario habitual, utilizando el teléfono solo para transacciones bancarias de vez en cuando. Desafortunado, creo que este tipo de cosas han poco o nada para proteger la privacidad, y los pipedream engañados que son VPN o TOR y similares son solo otra herramienta para monitorear las mentes más curiosas. Si el hardware lo tiene agencia backdoors al respeto, estas medidas parecen un poco inútiles, pero todavia las hago con placebo.

Tampoco me golpean, pero no descarto la posibilidad de llegar material vaxx desechado por otros. De hecho, creo que es más probable que sea en este momento, especialmente si eres un habitante de la ciudad como yo. Equipada con esa información, no es particular alentador saber que la máxima pandemia afectará a ambos lados del espectro, independiente de su estado. Sin mencionar todo el material que han recopilado mediante pruebas de PCR que les permiten dirigir a quien deseen, incluido carreras enteras. Él probado un par de cosas en el 'protocolo' (bromelaina, natoquinasa, etc.), pero vaxxed o no, con toda la mierda que ponen en el aire, comida, agua, etc., quién sabe que está pasando realmente dentro de nuestros cuerpos, y por extensión nuestras mentes en este punto.

A lo que estoy tratando de legar es a eso: el internet de las cosas ya es parte de nuestra composición biológica en un grado u otro y, en mi opinión, lo ha sido desde que cosas como el polvo inteligente y los chemtrails se concienciaron por primera vez al público, y así fue decadas hacé. Y si el público lo sabe, entonces la regla general es que el PTB lo sabe y lo ha estado usando (considerablemente) por más tiempo.

Para empezar, uno tiene que preguntarse realmente cuentos pensamientos, emociones y acciones son verdaderamente nuestros y no algo que se haya desencadenado inconsciente y artificialmente. Sí, el cuerpo es una "biocomputadora", el cerebro es un "transceptor" y el yo o "unidad de conciencia" es un "resonador" de fuerzas, ideas, pensamientos que nadan a nuestro alrededor y "decidimos lo que "sintonizar'. Pero, ¿qué pasa si la decisión de sintonizar esas cosas o representa a nunca fue nuestra para empezar, y nuestros hijos estuvieran constante arrancados, de este reino u otro, dentro de otra guerra de nuestra tez?

No creo que el tema tan debatido sobre el "libre albedrío" sea un acuerdo de "o uno o" tipo o', sino más bien un porcentaje fluctuante basado en la conciencia en un mundo de probabilidades. Pero a medida que nuestros cuerpos, entores y, al final, vidas, siete cada vez más artificiales, las probabilidades parecen reduciirse y converger a un punto singular a un ritmo alarmante y la realidad se vuelve más difícil de discernir.

Quizás por pura voluntad prevalezcamos.

Trebuie să și:).
a penny just a penny more do you mean that we are influenced by the thoughts of the Aryan psychics of the third eye nation? Since depending on the entertainment, be it cinema or TV, or what thoughts can influence us due to the atmosphere of energy concentration in certain places, power points, ley lines?
Debo admitir que esto realmente me pareció espeluznante.

Por otro lado Laura me hizo reír a carcajadas al final cuando dijo

Simplemente imaginé a los C poniendo su contenedor como sin-bin por un período de tiempo por menospreciarlos.

Gracias a todos en el castillo por el trabajo de amor para seguir iluminándonos a todos.
really creepy that's why his sister obviously wants to make him fit into Parravicini's idea of the Gray Man (because he isn't)

Thank you very much for the work done by the Chateau team, as well as to the participants who post about this session on the forum. It's very useful to annotate previous sessions with reminders.

I must admit that I am a bit lost with the Quorum. The Cs talk about violations of free will, divine intervention, and the balance between STS and STO forces. Apparently, this doesn't concern Earth since we are in an STS zone. So, who benefits from this balancing?

Around me, I don't see an STO path taking shape, especially not in the work environment. Yes, there are some slight signs of thawing, but nothing to write home about (a French expression, I'm not sure if this will translate well). I'm starting to wonder if we are simply adjustment variables on this planet for those in 4D, in addition to being their food...

Cuanto más lo he pensado, más me he preguntado si los Rothschild son realmente "illuminati'. ¿No dijeron una vez los C que los verdaderos controladores son personas que ni siquiera reconoceríamos si fueran nombrados? ¿Son entonces los Rothschild una especie de pista falsa?
Laura, if there are few of them, they could be young or old due to the consumption of monatomic gold.

mkrnhr) There have been cases of attachments that persisted over several incarnations. When the host goes to 5D, where does the attachment go when there's still an energetic karmic affinity to the host?

A: Waits in Earth sphere.

Q: (L) So that's like...

(Andromeda) It waits for the host to reincarnate?

A: Yes.

Assuming the host (soul/consciousness) goes through the usual and customary 3D earth reincarnation cycle. If the host avoids the light and or reincarnates to a different 3D reality or doesn’t reincarnate to 3D at all the attachment needs to find another home as the host doesn’t return

The more I have thought about it, the more I have wondered if Rothschilds are even really 'illuminati'. Didn't the Cs once say that the real controllers are people we wouldn't even recognize if they were named? Are the Rothschilds then a sort of red herring?

From what we can gather from the C's the Rothschilds were originally undergrounders, which are important players, but numbering 2+ million. The Illuminati, numbering around 3k, is much more exclusive then.

Perhaps it's similar to how in a government you get many representatives, leaders and civil servants that come and go, but also a core of permanent Deep State people who stick around and make sure to control the most important policy.

17 Aug 2003:
Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

29 July 2023:
(L) Who asked this question?

(Chu) The Germans.

(L) Germans. They ask weird stuff like that. How many humans/humanoids from the underground? So, how many?

A: Varies with circumstances, but average is about 2 to 2.5 million.

(Ze Germans) Are Rothschilds undergrounders as well?

A: Not at present.

Q: (L) Was the original...

A: Yes

I must admit that I am a bit lost with the Quorum. The Cs talk about violations of free will, divine intervention, and the balance between STS and STO forces. Apparently, this doesn't concern Earth since we are in an STS zone. So, who benefits from this balancing?

The balance they talk about in this case is between control and resistance, more like mechanical forces. They are not talking about balancing STS and STO, OSIT. So like if you were managing a big farm, you might have a meeting to decide the pigs are not getting fat enough so we need to feed them more. Although that might also be an incorrect concept, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Still though, there has to also be a balance of STS/STO here, just not a 50/50 split like you are thinking. I mean, as bad as this world can be, can you imagine how much worse it would be with zero STO inclination?

There's a lot on the Quorum in session 12 Nov 1994, but it is difficult to make sense of:
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

There's a quote from the book series discussed in this session (which the C's described as an accurate representation). From page 188 of Love's Sacrifice, the below is an interaction between the protagonist and one of the big illuminati bosses, who is the mother of the protagonist's love interest:

'I was born into it. We are obliged. It is our divine destiny and we play the part given to us by our creator. We help prepare the harvest, by separating the wheat from the chaff, for want of a more eloquent metaphor. If there were no protagonists in this world, there would be no opportunity for a human soul to choose 'good' over 'evil'. The negativity we perpetuate is a tool. Everything is a tool. This conversation is a tool. Use it as such.'

'But the wars, the wanton destruction of water, air and earth—where is the choice there?' I ask.

'We are the hidden hands. Our job is to provide the catalyst. Yours is to use it. Violence, war, hatred, green control, enslavement, genocide, torture, moral degradation, prostitution, drugs—all these things and more, they serve our purpose. What do you do in relation to our urgings? Will you succumb to the darkness or will you stand and shine your inner light? If I put a gun in your hand, I am giving you a tool. It has the potential to be either positive or negative. The outcome depends on you.'

I drop my face into my hands. My heart feels so heavy.

'Remember always that it is just a game. No one really gets hurt or dies. Offstage we are all the best of friends.'

Q: (irjO) What is the total percentage of votes Maduro obtained? (In the 2024 presidential elections)

A: 63.

Q: (L) 63 percent?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, that's higher than what they say in the polls...

So, according to the Venezuelan official electoral institution, Maduro obtained roundly 53% overall votes. Opposition obtained roundly 45%. According to this answer then the real vote opposition got was 36% and 1% others.

It means that the hack attack suffered during the elections day, did succeed somehow switching almost 10% of the votes from Maduro to the opposition. I suspect that opposition leaders and their three letters masters (wink wink) knew that yes, Maduro had majority still but they didn’t anticipate that 63% still supports him, because if they thought around 50%ish would have voted for maduro, in their minds reducing that amount by 10% would have change things and make it more “credible” I guess. Same thing that happened with Trump when he won the first election, that they didn’t anticipate the amount of votes he got. Wishful thinking always get them.

Next elections thought, will be tricky… And Maduro already said that will work on making election process even more secure! Hopefully Russia or China will help with that and ditch that company they used to count the votes.

And thinking more about it, EEUU invading Venezuela will also be a mass free will violation, with 63% of the votes supporting Maduro. That’s why they (US) don’t do it, perhaps Quorum it’s also involved on that somehow. Even with all the propaganda machinery they have running around the globe about how Venezuela it’s a dictatorship, a regime and blah blah. It’s so strong, that I even doubted myself at one point (being Venezuelan myself) that he could have that amount of voters supporting him still.
But this is a good reminder of how everything works, and people believing these lies are always going to suffer for believing them. I discussed something alone these lines with a love one who is open with me, and that person told me that even with all the evidence, that perhaps she might be wrong but her emotions won’t allow her to accept it! Imagine that kind of program on the people…

Back
Top Bottom