Session 18 December 2021

(Mike) In general, who is the person (or people) that created Bitcoin?

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Well, alright.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.

Q: (Joe) The kind of obvious idea about any digital currency despite what they say about them is that it's a transition away from physical money.

(Niall) Cashless society.

In 2000 I belonged to a chat group that discussed the new digital video technologies that were making production easier for independent movie producers. One member on that group, who did extensive work under contract for some big corporations shared something rather interesting in light of the above. He said that all the file sharing networks (at the time Napster was the largest) were, in fact, put out there by the corporations themselves - in order to get people used to the digital file sharing of music because they wanted the new model of purchasing music in the future to be on-line. In public though, the big corporations who owned the rights to the music were balking about copyright lawsuits, etc. - but privately, at a much higher level of corporate planning, the free file sharing apps had been, in large part, a deliberate and covert attempt to get the public on-board with the new paradigm of downloading digital files (as opposed to purchasing a physical CD).

Some who heard this could just not believe that the corporations were capable of that level of long-term planning, but here we are today and the vast majority of music follows the model this contractor said would be the future of purchasing music.

So I see the advent of Bitcoin as somewhat analogous to the more benign example above; get the public used to a certain technology that seems to "democratize" things and/or acclimated to the wide use of something - and then pull the rug out from under everyone when its true purpose is ready to be implemented. And yet again we see that "cold and calculated" doesn't even begin to describe the incredible levels of manipulation we are subject to in this reality.

Thanks so much for the session! Very interesting about heat and melatonin.. And kinda chilling about the world's leading politicians being mostly in the know as to how sars-cov2 (I can't help hearing it as "serious cough 2" in my head) will affect populations.. I was a bit surprised at the thought of, eg, any of the top Australian politicians being in the know about anything. As opposed to just being greedy/psycho/controlled/duped. I suppose it makes sense though..

Happy Caesarmass everyone. And good wishes with all of our networking and preparing for the new year.. whatever comes, it'll surely be.....interesting......

Thanks to all the participants in the session.

I have a question for Sid, what does ‘’the big one’’ mean for him. Is it an earthquake, a space rock or something else? I though first of an earthquake but just want to be sure.

Happy Yuletide to all.
(Sid) Do the Quorum or the PTB know the exact location and timings of "the big one"?

A: No.

Q: (Sid) Or are they a bit clueless too?

A: More than a bit.

Thanks for the session and allowing us to be part of it. Its only a matter of time now that most countries will introduce mandatory vaccines for all. My mother and father got the 3rd shot recently. My mother had a bad reaction, swollen eyes and flu symptoms, gave her ivermectin and both were taking vitamin C. She got over it in a day or two. Not sure how many more their bodies can take.

Thanks again for the session im grateful to be alive at this time and be part of such an amazing group of people. Stay strong folks we will get through this one way or another. ❤

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.
It may appear that things do not look that well in the near future: chaos and darker times on the horizon, causing discouragement and tiredness (for some, these are things to battle against already). But these chaotic and darker times are transitional and they cannot last forver, change will eventually come. It's as if the C's are saying "Don't give. It wouldn't be easy but you can do it".
So if the C's believe we can do it, at least we can believe it too and do our best.
Merry Christmas all :flowers:

Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid.

So discouraged and tired is positive and valid. Karmic or otherwise it’s a lesson (not failure). As T&D comes upon us, we should recognize them as a package/source of something positive. A gift from the teachers. Something that, once unwrapped will be useful.

I recently had a bit of a disaster. I was more tired and discouraged because of my obvious carelessness in allowing it to happen. After a day in my pity party, I decided to try and fix just one thing, of the 4 or 5 problems I had created. While fixing problem 1, problem 2 got fix in the process. I felt good, and went after the other issues, and few days later it’s all coming out, not as a fubar, but a testament to be able to turn loss into a win.

Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. It's going to get darker. Got it.

You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this
, Yes, I have…. but just barely, and thanks to the network’s help.

Thank you all for the session!

Thank you all for the session.

Also, thank you for this :

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

🙏

Thanks for sharing this new session. The final message from the C's is encouraging for strengthiening this network for the upcoming changes. These days it is easy to get discouraged and fizzle out, but participating here and in the ongoing projects will help keep spirits high. :-)

Back
Top Bottom