Session 18 December 2021

Thanks for a great session, plenty to think about, and encouraging messages have become a C's theme in the latter sessions. I first discovered the C's in 2003, and it's amazing seeing how our world has changed in the 18 years since then. Let's just say I've been surprised more than once. That old phrase "greed is a sickness" also relates to the controlfreakery we see so evident in our world now. We've just got to maintain our health along with a good strategic enclosure, because we've probably seen nothing yet. Chaos on the horizon, I can't help but wonder how this is all going to play out. We're in for a few shockers yet I reckon.

Thanks again, and a Merry Christmas to y'all at the chateau, and indeed all here on the forum too. It's a blessing to be able to share with everyone on here, so much to enjoy and learn, and of course much more to come.:-)

wow, wow, wow! Thank you all participating on this session, chateau or online, for sharing this information. Nothing too surprizing, I would say, confirming nevertheless.

The Goodbye:
A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

we feel that, alright? We know that! It is the time of fruiting. Now we see if our Work is done or not. I just found a healing method, I can easily use: Tuning Forks! I bought one with a 136,1Hz frequency, and it worked wonders on one of my lymph knots. It seems that all I learn and do now IS for darker times! Thank you so much!

Thanks a million for posting another amazing session. The final message gave me a lot of hope, and i am immensely thankful to Laura, the Crew and the Cs for their guidance in these dark times :hug2:

I am also constantly amazed at the accuracy of information from the Cs.

In response to the question about the entity/shadow in the picture of the Punggol murder. The C’s replied :

I subsequently did a bit of research and the history of the place (Punggol) in Singapore is definitely very interesting.

From a Paranormal site :
The Dark Past of Punggol Waterway [Urban Legend Series]

Before being developed into a full residential area with government and private housing residential blocks/high rise buildings, Punggol was the site of a few old Malay villages or “Kampung” in Malay. Agriculture, plantations, and pig farming were also developed in Punggol. However the whole area prior and after WW2 seems to be a veritable zoo of entities and strange stories. Some highlights:

1. In the early days before Singapore became a Republic - gangs or triads controlled many areas in Singapore. They used to settle their scores sometimes via murdering rival gang members, and the swampy area around a bend in the river was where they dumped most of their bodies. This is about 1km away from the murder site.

2. There was actually an Zoo there - which was closed just before the Japanese invasion. It is said that all the animals were killed by the British before the Japanese invaded Singapore and their spirits are said to roam around the area at night.

3. Constant tales of hauntings and entities plagued the area - and there is even an area known as the "Gates of Hell" where practitioners of Dark arts will go and test their skills there.

4. One of the most famous haunted houses in Singapore is called the Matilda House, referenced here :

Matilda House in Punggol, rumoured to be Haunted.

Apparitions Caught on Photos at Old Matilda House in Punggol

This house was owned by an opium planting tycoon and his family were called the Cashin family. He built it for his wife who was named Matilda, hence Matilda house. Apparently nothing tragic happened in the house, but later on when they moved out, the house was a hotbed of paranormal encounters and hauntings, with a number of stories mentioning a woman being seen on the roof of the house. Some photographers have also taken photographs in the house where the entities have appeared on their pics. It is nicknamed the "White House" by paranormal investigators- and for some reason the government could never demolish the house when they redeveloped the whole area. Urban legends say that construction companies suffered mysterious worker deaths on site, or equipment refused to work when they tried to demolish it. In the end the Singapore government re-classified it as a "Heritage building"; meaning that it cant be demolished and any new development must incorporate the building into its design. The Matilda house is now part of a private condominium complex, interestingly named "A Treasure Trove" and the house is right in the middle of high rise residential buildings and functions as a clubhouse. Again urban legends say that a few Masters were brought in to "negotiate" with the entities and a compromise of sorts was reached. However in order to be safe, the management of the Treasure Trove complex keeps the lights on in Matilda House 24/7 and it is never in darkness.

5. The Matilda house is about 600-700m straight line distance from the site of the murder.

6. Another interesting story is the former Wak Sumang village, or Kampung Wak Sumang. This was an old Malay village that predated the arrival of the British in Singapore (about 200 years ago). It is named after Wak Sumang, a renowned Javanese warrior and like most Malays villages there was a Mosque situated in the village where villagers will congregate for prayers. The mosque and village were demolished in the early 1990s to pave the way for development. With regards to the Mosque and its surrounding area - urban legends say that it was the "hangout" of pontianaks or vengeful female ghosts/vampires in Malay folklore. Many people who visited the mosque at night and stayed in the area heard their screams in the past.

7. Another interesting fact, was that Richard Nixon (when he was Vice President) visited the Wak Sumang village when he visited Singapore.

8. Wak Sumang village is around 3km distance from the murder site.

9. The final interesting point I found was that Punggol Point (where Wak Sumang village was and it is now renamed to Punggol Point) and along the coast was the site of Japanese massacres. When Japan defeated the British and captured Singapore - they embarked on targeted pogroms and massacres against the South East Asian Chinese. Sperheaded by the dreaded Kempeitai (military police) they brutally murdered many Chinese in Singapore and other territories they controlled in South East Asia in what is called the Sook Ching massacres. At Punggol Point approximately 400 Chinese were murdered. This reminds me of the book "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin as it starts with a story/scene during the Japanese invasion of China.

wow! you did a quick and thorough research here, thanks for sharing!

Thank you for this marvelous session. I was thinking this past weekend that I hope there is a session before the end of the year!
"Change IS coming!!!!"
Hold onto that. It also might be all that someone close to you, who isn't aware of the massive changes underway, will need to hear when things get REALLY interesting!

What a time to be alive.

Thank you for the session. It was quite information packed.
But all the answers just produced more questions for me ...

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Well, alright.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.

I wonder whether this is also true for cryptos like Monero, Pirate chain, etc. which are anonymous and can't be traced ....

(L) Just remember that session where we talked about the Mark of the Beast and 666 and all that stuff. They were moving towards absolute control. You won't be able to eat without being a member under their control.

Will this be true also for those pockets of communities which strive to survive outside of the system?

I‘ve read today Laura‘s Christmas essay from back in 2007 but it sure is still very important today.

It brought tears to my eyes so I‘m sharing it here as it speaks of how to cope with these times.

Thank you Laura! :flowers:

With that in mind, the C's response makes sense because it seems like 4D STS is in the process of phasing out humans in favor of fully-controllable bi-density beings. So the famous "programming is complete" could also mean that the new race is ready to replace humans and that this transition is best undertaken with "dumbed down" humans.

In the meantime, where did the gluten-free popcorn go? 😉

22 July 2010
Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn't have... what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn't "vibrate" right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn't stay here. So they need agents. They've always needed agents. They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

So anyhow, this is what I've been thinking. Everybody's waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it's already happened. It's here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.

(Perceval) That's a great screen.

(L) Yeah, they're trying to prepare people for physical, material aliens – “Disclosure” - because they're going to TRY to pull the alien invasion trick or the "alien god" trick and they'll say, "Worship the alien god! Join behind us! We're his high priests!" But it's not going to work.

(Perceval) It's almost like that's been held in reserve if it's necessary. They've prepped people with the idea of aliens.

(L) It's like this gigantic counterintelligence program. And the main thing that I've seen them working to counter is the idea, the concept, the understanding that this phenomenon is a supernatural one. To make that clear, what we have always called supernatural, which is not necessarily "supernatural", is really just hyperdimensional. We've been aware of these things – this other reality – for millennia. They come and go. It's like the finger in Flatland. We're Flatland! Am I on to something with this?

A: About as accurate as you can get without making direct predictions.
Q: (L) Who was it, this scientist guy... Was it Werner von Braun who said they were going to create this illusion about an alien invasion, and that it was all a big lie and a big fraud? And the real reason he said it was that he knew that it was a paranormal or a hyperdimensional phenomenon. Is that what he meant?

A: Yes.
The plan is for 4D STS to download into psychopathic individuals who choose to be so or maybe organic portals. The mRNA vaccines are harmful to the body. Nephilims probably do not want to download into a mrna vaccinated person only to have that person get sick and die. Defeats the whole purpose. Would be quite comical if that happened though.

Perhaps this is why many politicians do not wear masks in private. They probably don't get mRNA vaccinated. Can't have the host bodies have their airflow obstructed and catch the risk of dying from vaccines.

(L) That's an assumption right there. Okay, so we can't ask that question that way. How about: Is it the plan of 4D STS to create a new race utilizing mRNA vaccines?

A: No.

Q: (L) Okay, so the rest of his question:

(Mr. Cyan) Why were China and Russia "allowed" to use non mRNA vaccines?

(L) So that one we won't ask because he made an assumption.

OK, if the mRNA is not used to create a new race, is it used and is it critical to create the total control system? And if yes (assuming it's a yes), then why were China and Russia allowed to use non-mRNA vaccines. Maybe this would make more sense to ask?

(Aragorn) After being jabbed by the Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine, would immediate heating of the injection site with a far infrared heating pad dialed up to 60°C reduce the possibility of the mRNA packages to enter the cells?

A: Somewhat, yes.

This leads me to another question: Would ozone treatments in the form of an ozone sauna or subcutaneous injections in or around the vaccine site or any other ozone treatments be able to mitigate the vaccine's effect? If so, to what degree.

OK, if the mRNA is not used to create a new race, is it used and is it critical to create the total control system? And if yes (assuming it's a yes), then why were China and Russia allowed to use non-mRNA vaccines. Maybe this would make more sense to ask?
I'm guessing the elites need the factories running to produce essential goods in the future? Or China and Russia have powerful military, blackmail material, etc. so they can't be controlled easily.

Back
Top Bottom