Session 18 July 2015

Merci d'avoir poser cette question intéressante... Hâte de lire les réponses des experts...

Thank you for this interesting question to ask ... Look forward to reading the responses of experts ...

MariuszJ said:
What does it mean to us "A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!"?

I think you can also gain a better perspective to this question by watching the "knowledge and being" videos.

davey72 said:
MariuszJ said:
What does it mean to us "A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!"?

I think you can also gain a better perspective to this question by watching the "knowledge and being" videos.

The whole series can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/2013/10/17/a-course-in-knowledge-and-being-part-1/
Great videos full of information!

Have you guys read Dr. Hulga Clark's book The cure for all diseases? She says that many people are loaded with parasites like flukes, worms viruses etc that can be eliminated by using frequency generators like Dr Rife had perfected. She even has the plans in the book for building simple "zappers" as she calls them. She also recommends wormwood and other herbs and cleanses.

Clay said:
Have you guys read Dr. Hulga Clark's book The cure for all diseases? She says that many people are loaded with parasites like flukes, worms viruses etc that can be eliminated by using frequency generators like Dr Rife had perfected. She even has the plans in the book for building simple "zappers" as she calls them. She also recommends wormwood and other herbs and cleanses.

Dr. Hulda (not Hulga) Clark and her zapper have been discussed quite a lot on the forum. If you put "Hulda Clark" (with the quotation marks) in the search engine, at the top right hand corner of the page, and make sure that the drop down menu says "entire forum", you will get several pages of results. Remember, the search engine is your friend. :)

Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

Perhaps they all get vaccinated (now) and are killed off that way? Vaccinated into a state of ignorance and therefore death? It wouldn't surprise me.

I think you should know I really, really, hate this enforced state of manipulation and see it as the death knell for humanity. There's nothing good about it. It has a really bad feel about it. I think there needs to be more 'lessons' about how to deal with this menace! Call it 'Defence Against The Dark Arts' if you must. But I think it is most important.

Ruth said:
I think you should know I really, really, hate this enforced state of manipulation and see it as the death knell for humanity. There's nothing good about it.

Hi Ruth

I think a lot of us share your anger and frustration on this, but I think you may have an opportunity here to 'redirect' your thought process? I don't think that "there's nothing good about it":

Mephistopheles said:
"I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good."

With every infringement of civil liberties and human rights, every invasion of a foreign country, every tax break for the rich and benefit cut for the poor, the PTB reveal their true nature to more and more people, and in turn, wake more and more people up.

So as unpleasant as all these things may be, there's still some good to be found in them.

For what it's worth.

T.C. said:
Ruth said:
I think you should know I really, really, hate this enforced state of manipulation and see it as the death knell for humanity. There's nothing good about it.

Hi Ruth

I think a lot of us share your anger and frustration on this, but I think you may have an opportunity here to 'redirect' your thought process? I don't think that "there's nothing good about it":

Mephistopheles said:
"I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good."

With every infringement of civil liberties and human rights, every invasion of a foreign country, every tax break for the rich and benefit cut for the poor, the PTB reveal their true nature to more and more people, and in turn, wake more and more people up.

So as unpleasant as all these things may be, there's still some good to be found in them.

For what it's worth.

Thanks, T.C., it's a good reminder.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

A: Yes

Just noticed this part and I wonder if anyone has any insight into this?
Does it mean that those who are making progress are likely to have a bad time?

Muxel said:
Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

A: Yes

Just noticed this part and I wonder if anyone has any insight into this?

I guess that's more or less what it means, Muxel, may be not that much like a 'bad time', but lots of trials seem to be waiting for those who are 'graduating'...

Sow said:
Muxel said:
I guess that's more or less what it means, Muxel, may be not that much like a 'bad time', but lots of trials seem to be waiting for those who are 'graduating'...
I agree with Sow. It starts with: people who are advancing are getting attacked more. This makes sense, because the enemy sees that these people will oppose them. Calling this a "bad time" is wrong because (dealing with) the difficulty is part of the person's role in our history. We have to do things, and to call them "bad times" is missing the point. A second question is, "Why am I here?!"

Imagine a video game where the goal is to battle with the dragon. But the players don't do that. They stay in the virtual pub, drink virtual beer, and talk about finding Pokemon things. What kind of game would that be?

I would also think that things get harder for those who are graduating because the general population acts more and more erratic and blind.

Haffner saw this when the Nazi regime was ramping up and things got harder for him while the majority just went with the flow.

curious_richard said:
Sow said:
Muxel said:
I agree with Sow. It starts with: people who are advancing are getting attacked more. This makes sense, because the enemy sees that these people will oppose them. Calling this a "bad time" is wrong because (dealing with) the difficulty is part of the person's role in our history. We have to do things, and to call them "bad times" is missing the point. A second question is, "Why am I here?!"

Imagine a video game where the goal is to battle with the dragon. But the players don't do that. They stay in the virtual pub, drink virtual beer, and talk about finding Pokemon things. What kind of game would that be?

Good analogy!!!

That is not the way I see it. What I see is that some people are born into better circumstances than others, and some worse off than others.
And I would not even know how "advancement" is measured.
There are many for whom life is a struggle and it is almost hubris if they were to think they could fight dragons.

[quote author= Muxel]That is not the way I see it. What I see is that some people are born into better circumstances than others, and some worse off than others.[/quote]

All experiences are rich in lessons. But yeah, some lives are certainly more difficult and complex than others. It has mainly to do with the selected, lesson profile or mission profile one reincarnated with I believe.

[quote author= Muxel]And I would not even know how "advancement" is measured.[/quote]

Depends on how aware one is. About one self and the World arounds him. But still difficult to tell, like Boris Mouravieff said :

If we only knew what Illusion is, we would then know the opposite: what Truth is. This Truth would liberate us from slavery.

When illusions are present, it's impossible to fully comprehend the depths of our lack of awareness.

[quote author= Muxel]There are many for whom life is a struggle and it is almost hubris if they were to think they could fight dragons.[/quote]

Don't have to defeat the ''dragons'' all at once. Through conscious struggle comes progress. Slowly but surely :)

Back
Top Bottom