Session 18 May 2019

Thanks for sharing! So if I haven't forgotten anything, the list would look like this:

List of things to do in order to protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm:

• Avoid dissociating and feeding negative thought loops: dissociating is being in a fantasy and not paying attention to reality. If you dissociate, you have negative thoughts that lead to negative thought loops.
  • Diet: having a bad diet contributes to ingesting the chemicals that the STS forces wants us to ingest in order to poison us and mess up our antennae.
    • Is good to do intermittent fasting.
  • Share impressions and troubles: thoughts, worries, fears, etc. Not doing this “dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means.”
  • Make amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large: in case that trying to make amends would make things worse we can achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need.
  • Conserve energy and not feeding STS dynamics: STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food. When you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. We have to be careful not to fall into the pity trap, they’ll try to make us feel guilty or sorry for them, and that makes us food. At the same time you're feeding your own ego because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire.
    • We need to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context.
  • Connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection: we should find out if we have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection. And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities.
  • It would be good for certain people to guide the newly deceased: If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life.
  • Use “the mirror” in a group situation as a way to bring people to full awareness of their reality: this should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.
  • Pray.
  • Sing together: it has to be done with the right songs, getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type. If everybody sings the same songs around the world, this would be like a limbic link up.
  • Divination.
  • Apostles Paul’s list of things to avoid and things to enhance:
    • Vices to avoid: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Self-conceit, provoking one another, and envy.
    • Virtues to enhance: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
    • It’s important to have in mind that “Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. If you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things.
  • To do Eiriu Eolas together and crystals, etc.

Session Date: May 18th 2019

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Thank you for this part of your list Laura. It never occurred to me I could write a letter to them. I will certainly put this suggestion to use.

Also, thank you for the awesome session!

A few days ago (on the16th), I was driving south bound on the D8 (in Ordizan, Occitanie).

Just as I came around the corner, (on the third bend of the road), there was enough of a view of the oncoming traffic.

People ride bikes on this stretch of road quite a bit, and can make for some crazy stunts by oncoming traffic moving around cycling packs.

To make a long story short, I had the advantage of seeing a utility vehicle come barreling over the center-line, very fast just trying to avoid the two men on bicycles, while the driver was on a cell phone.

I quickly became cognizant, and came to an abrupt halt. Knowing this would not end well, if did not provide room for the offender against the two individuals on their bikes.

He just barely missed the front end of my car, and nearly took out the cyclist. The two men were truly outraged, yelling profanities in a state of shock of almost being seriously injured by the drivers lack of concern of being in a hurry.

I was also very fortunate that day, as I had an inclination (of an inner voice), to be very aware this day. As this road has had its past events, with similar conditions of insane drivers being preoccupied.

Chalk one up also for the extra protection from carrying my personalized pocket Crystal.

Which I am very greatfull for.

We are living in very fast times, and once again, this session indicates the necessary reality check's of staying above the water line.

Thank you One and All!

Last edited:
And I'm sure it is not just for Ark or us, but for all who are connected. And I guess those who aren't too tightly connected, or who feel this new reality is not comfortable to them for some reason, will leave our sphere in more or less "ordinary ways" from the real world perspective. Other people in the house, right at that point in time, experienced changes, dreams, etc, but I'll let them chime in as they get time.

I had a rather interesting experience on Easter Sunday, 21 April.

For most of the day, I was totally exhausted and horribly depressed. Now, that was the day of the Sri Lanka attacks if I remember correctly, and that followed the Notre Dame fire. So, I thought I was just reacting somehow to crazy weather, crazy people, and crazy events.

The Farmies and our local group members came over for Easter dinner, which was quite tasty. Then they did karaoke. I didn't join at first, both due to barely being able to stay awake and being unusually depressed.

About an hour before karaoke ended, suddenly it was like a light switch was flipped inside me. I was at my desk, and I heard a John Denver song, and I ran into the salon and sang.

Then, when it was time for bed, I thought, "Ya know, I'm gonna get up early and do Qigong."

A few notes: "Qigong" is not actually Qigong. It's something that Ark and Chu formulated, and have been doing for about 1 year. It's a combo of Qigong, yoga, 5 Tibetan Arky Exercises, stretches, and some normal exercises for building strength. They do it every day first thing in the morning.

Chu nearly had a heart attack when I showed up the next morning, and Ark later declared that he never in a million years thought I would join them in the morning! :lol: Gotta keep 'em guessing, ya know?

Second note: Traditionally, I HATED exercise in the morning. I never felt good. Morning exercise generally made me feel like I was going to die. But that also begs the question why on Earth I thought it would be a good idea to get up earlier and do morning exercise! I really like this Qigong though, which is odd for me.

Third thing is that for as long as I can remember now, I've been a night owl. Late to bed, late to rise. I tried everything under the sun to change that, and nothing worked.

So, starting on Easter, it was like something simply clicked into place. At first, I figured it was probably just a fluke, and I'd fizzle out after a few days and go back to the old ways. Well, for about 1 month now, I'm off to bed much earlier, up much earlier, doing Qigong 6 days a week, and generally just feeling WAAAAY better.

Accompanying this change has been a HUGE reduction in my need for various dissociative behaviors, comfort foods, and so on. For example, "alone time" and "wind down" time were big things for me. Doesn't seem to be so important anymore! Some of those behaviors are things that go back 20+ years, and again, I'd tried everything under the sun...

When I do have urges to do things the old way, it's usually very easy to just go, "Oh, I'm doing that again. No, I don't want to." And then I literally turn around and do something else instead. It's like I've been injected with Super Willpower Juice or something. It's really strange.

Now, I have no idea if any of that is related to this timeline merge, but I suspect it is - at least in part. I suppose it could also be that simply struggling for years and years finally resulted in a payoff, and maybe the timeline merge was just sort of an extra trigger or boost or something. I really don't know.

I do know that I haven't suddenly turned into Jesus or anything like that. There are still many improvements left to be made and a lot more work to do. But I also know that I've never experienced anything like this before.

Also, around the time of the merge, I noted many discussions involving most people here about crazy dreams, similar dreams, quite a few deja vu experiences, and other odd goings-on like that.

My sense is that personal or not, this whole Merge Thing was a rather epic event in more ways than we know at the moment. Maybe that's why we just chatted with "Joyeaeia of Cassiopaea here with you in love of the infinite creation", which almost sounds like the 6d version of Unikitty:
Unikitty.jpg

It's not often we talk with such a wildly positive-sounding entity!
;-D

Having said that, it's pretty clear from the rest of the session contents that we've all got our work cut out for us.

👷‍♂️🏗👷‍♀️

Thank you so very much for this very profound, information-dense session! :flowers:

Like for others, it's one of the most complex sessions I remember to have read here. It covers so many points and aspects - much of it what's been lain on my heart for a longer time already. I took quite some notes while reading it and am going to make myself a list of all those pointers that were covered in order to help us navigate this reality, that increasingly becomes one with more and more traps and dangers and deceptions. So the call by the Cs to be extra vigilant seems more apt than ever. And the list really looks to me like it can help with "staying tuned" to the path towards more awareness.

One of the main messages that I have been taken for now is that of dissociation and it's dangers. I interpreted this as of disconnecting from reality instead of being connected and then pretend to live as an "island" (or in the echo chamber) which invites to creating a false fantasy world that can feed into more fantasies, negative thoughts that are then taken for reality (although they are an illusion - but a very well-crafted one) and which fuels again more dissociation and descent into entropy (away from awareness and expansion). So I understand why sharing is so important - reaching out again and again to others, in order to keep / strengthen the connection or re-connect and thus becoming more involved in constructive things which can change one's perception of reality or even help forge a new world. So, instead of just seeing a harsh world and running away from that by dissociation, there's the prospect of molding that very reality (or your perception of it and yourself) in a constructive and giving way. This session is a very good call to just keep that up and coming.

The cap situation was very interesting indeed! It reminded me of a situation that my mother experienced in the last days of the year of 2000, when she suddenly found a little book with nice pictures and verses (I think) on the pillow in her sleeping room on one morning. None of us had any idea how that little book had come into our house - lest on the pillow of my mother. My mother took it as a greeting from my deceased grandmother (her mother) who had died almost two months before, on November the 5th. I am not sure if this incident can be connected to a merging of timelines (or if there was really more to it in the first place aside from conventional explanations), my memory just brought it up again when I read this part.

PS: Thank you Scottie for sharing your interesting experiences from the last few weeks - it could well be that your striving over the years has accumulated and then there was a break-through. Similar to a dam that broke with the water now flowing as it's supposed to. :-)

Thank you all so much for another mind blowing food for thought and helpful session! :clap:

A: Current events of a positive nature.

I cannot grasp it... but its so good to read!

Yesterday evening something quite significant flipped within me (using Scottie´s term :-) and thank you for sharing from me too).
I probably found a very practical path to deal with with quite complex health issues I have since many years. I did contact many professionals but most suggestions/therapies did not bring any real change. That pulled me again and again in depressing moods.

A week ago I found an article on the internet dealing with the topic from an approach so logic and clear that I was really startled. I wrote an email. The author, answered quite soon and offered a Skype talk that we had yesterday evening. He told me that he went through the same stuff for many years and explained to me in detail the strategy he took successfully. He answered so many questions I had for at least a decade. Now it seems there is a grounded path ahead that will proceed and write more on the forum.

Last night I slept so good and deep, I cant remember when I last slept so well. Today was such a good day.
And now this session! It will take some time to take all in.
Thank you!!!

Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) In a way, we are what we will be. So that means we must be now what we will be then.

It becomes so crystal clear that in any given moment the responsibility is fully on us: what you sow, you reap.

And Laura`s list, I have printed it out 🌈

Thank you for an incredible session. Interestingly, I had a conversation this afternoon on skype with a friend who is in her 90s and in a home for the elderly. We were talking about the afterlife, death, dying. During our last conversation she said "I want to tell you about heaven". So I asked her today and she told me how she woke up one morning a few months ago and her husband who had passed many years ago was standing in the door to her room. He was so bright and his hair shone with gold. He came over and kissed her and then disappeared. I sked if she thought he would be back to take her across when it's time to leave her body behind and she said yes. She is an extraordinary woman, lived through the blitz of London, was sent to the country to work in the women's land army and emigrated to Canada years later.

I felt so privileged and happy to share such a conversation, and a lot more than I have written down, with her in such a calm and peaceful way. She said she could never really talk about her experiences with others because people would think she was nuts. She also saw and spoke with her deceased daughter years ago while walking her dog, which is quite unusual. So the whole session and the list is amazingly opportune and although she is has not yet passed she is getting close and is at peace with the thoughts of the transition back to spirit.

The two hats! That is wonderfully astonishing!

More and more I feel the need to be more vigilant with those that you truly love and care for, but how much can one do if for example, If I'm the only one in my household who reads and are aware of hyper dimensional realities ? Most of my peers and friends are not into these subjects and honestly this community is my only place for solace, sharing and venting. It's really tough when you know the importance of grouping and communing together but If you don't have any like minded individuals near by.

Don't worry much about that, I used to feel that my learning was being wasted if I couldn't share it immediately with my closest circle, but it doesn't work like that, since they aren't ready to receive the information, they won't find it and they won't be able to understand it if you try to explain. One thing is good though, the sole presence of you being close to them makes a big difference in their lives and accelerates the process. At least that's what I've got to realize with my family =)

Thank you for the new session Laura and Chateau Crew! The merging timeline aspect is intriguing. Quite valuable for me is the reminder to get out of my echo chamber and share more of myself on this forum. Although all items on Laura's list are equally important.

This is "mind blowing". I wonder if this is related to the merging of realities accompagning the wave as described in other sessions. Not sure what to think about it so far but it sure is very important.
I'm glad you caught that. I'm still destabilized by it. Your brain goes through all kinds of twists and hoops to try to grok something like that. But there it is: a physical manifestation, a calling card, so to say, that something rather dramatic happened.

And I'm sure it is not just for Ark or us, but for all who are connected. And I guess those who aren't too tightly connected, or who feel this new reality is not comfortable to them for some reason, will leave our sphere in more or less "ordinary ways" from the real world perspective. Other people in the house, right at that point in time, experienced changes, dreams, etc, but I'll let them chime in as they get time.

It's just so bizarre. Both caps are clearly Ark's, but Ark only had one EVER, and of that I am absolutely certain.

Every time the C's talk about dimensional weird things happening, take it very lightly and yet it is still too difficult to understand I get the feeling that the importance of it is beyond imagination. I mean, merging two timelines and get a new one that's stronger than the other two separatedly? It doesn't happen every day does it? (If it does I hope my bank funds get duplicated too hahaha)
@Laura, if possible in a next session you could ask what were the differences in the two previous timelines before the merging, what possible futures were accompanied to them and what implications brought the new creation of a new timeline and it's new possible future that wasn't possible before.

When this kind of answers are given by the C's I have the thought that something major is being missed. But maybe they don't want to answer with the details, as they sometimes censor the information =/

Awesome session, thanks! I had the thought that different timelines are like frequencies. In order to merge with the timelines which are the seeds of a new reality, we need to properly tune ourselves to receive them. Or something like that!

Back
Top Bottom