Session 18 May 2019

Thank you for this session! It was most interesting. :-)

Roughly around the same time Laura stated (3 weeks or so) I've been noticing that my 'reality' had started to 'feel' different.

I've mentioned this to my GF several times after a few different experiences. Some involved places that I frequent daily all of a sudden taking on a different 'feel' to them. Almost like 'something was changed' - maybe me? Can't really explain beyond that.

Not just you. I too have had that feeling of novelty. Some weeks ago, maybe late April or early May I noticed as I walked outside to leave for work, that something seemed different. I even thought to myself, "Something seems different."

The week before the session it seemed like my dopamine was a little low, and it was a stressful week at work. I had taken some Tyrosine one night. I had a hunger to dissociate and kept having feelings of desire to seek.

I've never read the Celestine Prophecy, and with my current to-read list I don't think I will. I bought that JOTT book that A.I. linked too. It's not too long. A quick forum search reveals that the Celestine Prophecy describes what 4D is like.

The mention of sowing what you want to have grow in the future stood out to me. If everything is happening at once, then what you do now is how you'll be in the future. Plant the best crops for a good harvest.

Sharing your concerns reminds me about an older session on clearing the logjam. Networking and just getting things out there so you're not stuck in your own bubble. Here's that session:

Q: (L) Okay, so the next question is: We have numerous activities that are creative for people to be able to release some of their pent up emotions about all of the things that are happening in the world that make everybody unhappy. They can get on SOTT, they can write commentary, they can work on the forum, they can write things on the forum, they can have exchanges, they can have meetings with other people. There are many things that people could be doing, but it's like the excuse always comes down to, "Oh, the frequency fence. I can't do anything because I'm depressed, or I'm this, or I'm that or the other thing." You're saying that they've won half the battle, but it seems to me that it's harder than that. There is something else. How to get over that initial resistance?

A: Taking the bull by the horns is always fearful in the imagination, but when you approach the beast, he usually lays down and submits.

Q: (L) That doesn't answer my question. Okay, what constitutes "approaching the beast"? Since that seems to be where everybody gets stuck...

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

"It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others"

Sounds like the latest Avengers movie idea...

Yes great movie! And on that note, Ark's second cap reminded me of Avengers Endgame too. I'm going to use the spoiler function in case anyone hasn't seen it yet:

The second cap appearing reminds me of when Thor goes back in time to Asgard to retrieve Mjölnir.

Also, Captain Ark is worthy. ;-D

Why bother watching Star Trek when reality is 50x more exciting, and it's real?!

👾🚀

Yes, I've seen for myself in the past few weeks how reality is becoming more exciting and real. But on the other hand, Avengers Endgame got me so excited and riled up, that the night I bought my ticket I couldn't sleep. I think I had too much dopamine. I had recently watched some movies and got interested in ripping DVDs and thought about getting a Blu-Ray player, but that's gone to the backburner for now. When we say dissociation, we are talking about negative dissociation, right? I know I spend too much time on youtube sometimes and also do internet searches on things that aren't really important.

I've had a recent death in the family. It was a nice, peaceful funeral. I think he did fine in his transition, and he was quite the humble, down to earth man. So that's good, an ancestor to look up to. The funeral was about two weeks ago. Here's something interesting: about a week later, during that week where I was quite stressed out due to a busy work week, I saw while driving three white doves. It seemed like a rare and symbolic moment, and I just stared and smiled (traffic was slow). I thought of peace, and that my relative was at peace. And you never see a white dove except during Chrismas as an ornamanet or when a magician is performing some trick. I didn't think much else of it or write it down.

But then a week later, this past week I was listening to this podcast from the Afterlife thread:

And now a video related to the 'Grief and Belief Connection' that I find helpful:

And around 35:20 in that video he mentions his sister getting doves to appear after their mother's death. So that struck me as I listened to it. Although I did take it as, "My relative is at peace.", it was extra confirmation to have it seemingly be a common experience of relatives who've passed over. I shared that story with my mom.

On divination, I've used Tarot mostly, just daily or three card readings for the most part. Also got into Lenormand, which seems more straightforward. I did a 3 card + 1 Tarot reading for 2018 and it was really accurate last year. Did the same for this year and don't have the cards in mind, but I wrote them down. I have the Wilhelm I Ching book and am familiar with how it works, but never cast a reading because I thought I wasn't ready or had to read the whole book first. I've used a pendulum but haven't had much success with it. Sometimes I'll do the 'ask a question and see which way you lean' method, but I think that's more of a biofeedback technique.

As for JOTT and objects disappearing, I'm the kind of person who usually has things in order, even if messy. So I usually know where something is. I wonder how often we blame family and friends for things that go missing, when it's actually some high strangeness going on..

Yeah. Well, I was hoping that there would be a "new me" too! I mean, if a timeline juncture leaps forward from the past, shouldn't it bring some benefits with it???

Yes. I've been wondering what is different about me in this timeline... It reminds me of when the C's say you will merge with the different versions of you.

Thanks again, and thanks BrendaH for the list. Lots to ponder and work on. :-)

I'm glad you caught that. I'm still destabilized by it. Your brain goes through all kinds of twists and hoops to try to grok something like that. But there it is: a physical manifestation, a calling card, so to say, that something rather dramatic happened.

And I'm sure it is not just for Ark or us, but for all who are connected. And I guess those who aren't too tightly connected, or who feel this new reality is not comfortable to them for some reason, will leave our sphere in more or less "ordinary ways" from the real world perspective. Other people in the house, right at that point in time, experienced changes, dreams, etc, but I'll let them chime in as they get time.

It's just so bizarre. Both caps are clearly Ark's, but Ark only had one EVER, and of that I am absolutely certain.

I been been grappling with these colloquially identified, "Mandela Effects."
We create reality every stinkin' moment.
Each infinitely recursing moment of perception comes with it an infinite fractal history.
Our perceptions create and are also influenced by our toy.

"Mr. Dressup!" (kids show,) "What will we wear today?" Further inquiring, "This moment?"
Like the starlings of last session...love in dynamic motion

I've had a lot of them, I notice them daily. The trick is in remembering the corresponding reality subsequent to the one being experienced. If the etymological meaning of "sin" is to "forget", then to "remember" is to maintain an cohesive memory all timelines. That our goal is, "To maintain viability of the soul after death", then creating and expanding now to observe the dynamic changes now and now and now (as my ancestor once said) will allow us to transcend common definitions of reality, and even physical death, a la Castaneda. It's all a kids story, a yearning memory from long ago. I had a farm in Africa once, in Casablanca. I remember I said "Play it again Sam, the reincarnation wheel."

----

Re: calling ancestors for help. I like to try it sometimes too. But I think we can remember we are in a helping position as humans to them as well. Angels get stuck too; and they may not have our hard-won creativity (did i just hear someone say, "Blasphemy!" ?)

We done the crime and done the time; we got knowledge– which they may find useful. We of the coalesced souls follow our inner light, not our ego, n'est pas? Are we not in a unique position to help, standing in two worlds? Are we not guided by "Goodness and Mercy all the days of our lives?" We are fallen angels ourselves. Dirty angels. You can't help someone out of the gutter without getting your wingtips mussy. The proof is in the dusty wings.

------

In my new role as an undercover fallen angel rescue trucker, I find myself surrounded by addicts. I mean, every last one in my life. This is, I don't dabble, never did; nor drink. I died feeling excruciating pain (complete chakra collapse) and still chose to live. So I am incorruptible to palitives. Yet, we have something in common. We seek transcendance.

Long story short, we all have something to give. We are protected by higher powers when we follow guidance offered by our inner light. When two or more gather in Jesus name, you can feel the high vibration exponentialized. So, networking does work. I notice it in christians who worship together. I can't duplicate their vibration. And I can vibrationally resonate sympathetically with everybody (post NDE).

I become the living embodiment of their hopes and dreams...acting out their resentments and fears.... I reflect people, but not this. (Trucker Jesus is working on the Chakra Collapse) The only solution is to share light with others of the same light. My new Church apparently has murderers! and sailors! and sinners! and lots of prostitutes too I hope! And reforming addicts! I rub my hands with glee! can't wait!

-----

I notice the hat on the right (a younger hat) has sweat stains that are not on the dirtier(but older) left hat.

Life hack: wash your hat in the dishwasher (alone!) to avoid abrading the brim. Use the sani cycle and dry naturally.

Timelines merge question:
Is there a possibility that a bone - teeth, pelvis piece or a finger digit, etc.. - was removed many years ago because of medical necessity and now as a result of merging timelines it is detected - one way or another - that that bone is back?
Who knows what is possible and what isn't concerning merging of timelines? But based on weird things that I have read about, I would say that having a bone come back due to merging of timelines is very much possible.

Related to the above is that strange temporary mix up on Youtube linking the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral to 9/11:

YouTube videos tracking the Notre-Dame Cathedral fire mistakenly showed some viewers information about the September 11 terror attacks

Things might be getting interesting on the algorithm front...

Obviously, it wasn't a mistake - at least not based on what we here know. The problem with algorithms is that if you want them to show the truth, they will. If you make them lie, they will.

What happens when the algorithm becomes sufficiently complex and you tell it to lie to the public, but tell you the truth? Technically, you are also "the public". Um...

IMO there is a very large amount of hubris in the idea that we humans can create not even AI, but Deep Learning algorithms that are super-complex, essentially self-learning, and that will always work the way we want them to.

Just look at things like Intel processor flaws recently, and then apply that same level of "perfection" to Deep Learning... We may not end up with Skynet on our hands, but things could definitely take an interesting direction and backfire horribly on those who try to use this stuff to manipulate the masses.

When we say dissociation, we are talking about negative dissociation, right? I know I spend too much time on youtube sometimes and also do internet searches on things that aren't really important.

I think of it this way: Ya know those "renovating old stuff" videos out there that are RIDICULOUSLY popular right now? Dude takes old thing, makes sped-up vid of restoring it. Millions of views!

Well, you can watch such things to learn how to do something like that yourself. In that case, it's positive. You enjoy it, you learn something, you apply it, you're done.

Or: You can also binge watch such videos, but never apply any of those skills in your own life. You may even tell yourself that technically, the vids are educational. But the reality is that you binge watch them maybe because they are about bring order to chaos, renewing something old, etc. IOW, that speaks more to your need to dissociate maybe not in a negative way, but I'm not sure that would be a positive way either.

Of course, we all need "down time" sometimes due to emotional insanity out there and inside us, but when/if that becomes the norm instead of self-reflection, sharing, and getting to the crux of the matter, then it becomes like taking a tranquilizer. Then it's not so beneficial.

I think it depends, and it's not really a black and white thing (as usual). It's not that you should never watch a movie, for example. It's that when it becomes an all-the-time thing, well, that's more like an obsessive/compulsive behavior, so there's probably something to look at more closely inside ourselves. That's not easy to do, which is why we tend to prefer the more "OCD" route.

Obviously, it wasn't a mistake - at least not based on what we here know. The problem with algorithms is that if you want them to show the truth, they will. If you make them lie, they will.

What happens when the algorithm becomes sufficiently complex and you tell it to lie to the public, but tell you the truth? Technically, you are also "the public". Um...

IMO there is a very large amount of hubris in the idea that we humans can create not even AI, but Deep Learning algorithms that are super-complex, essentially self-learning, and that will always work the way we want them to.

Just look at things like Intel processor flaws recently, and then apply that same level of "perfection" to Deep Learning... We may not end up with Skynet on our hands, but things could definitely take an interesting direction and backfire horribly on those who try to use this stuff to manipulate the masses.
Reminds me of that C session on that missing plane from WW2... as they were pulling it up, it would appear and disappear. As more people around the country/world? heard of it, the more affect their conscious awareness had on the final result.... same process with the current human experiment here it seems... and add in the home region in Orion, with all past/present/future timelines affected and the same 'affect' seems to be in play hyperdimensionally.... more 'fun'! :nuts:

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!
This has been a focus point of mine throughout my life. Do whatever it takes to continue living not necessarily for me personally but for the greater good of all.

Great session
Thank you all for your work

Just when I was reading what you wrote, the following article came to my mailbox.

Thanks Scottie, I think I got it.

Or: You can also binge watch such videos, but never apply any of those skills in your own life. You may even tell yourself that technically, the vids are educational.

I did that a few years back with bushcraft and outdoors types of videos. I think it was feeding a lack of security, and I never did much with those skills other than buy a few things.

But the reality is that you binge watch them maybe because they are about bring order to chaos, renewing something old, etc. IOW, that speaks more to your need to dissociate maybe not in a negative way, but I'm not sure that would be a positive way either.

I think if we are dissociating in that way, we should find the core reason, like you say. Something there is interesting to you. If you extract that, you can form a plan to implement it yourself. A sort of New Years affirmation I made for this year was, "Only me". I meant by that that I would only create the things I want and not just consume others' creations, mostly in the form of videos. It's kind of strict, as I don't mean that viewing the creations of others should be totally avoided, but for me I needed to balance it with nothing at all or just myself. I've mostly done that, but I find it easy for one dissociation subject to morph into another so you have to be mindful of that.

It's that when it becomes an all-the-time thing, well, that's more like an obsessive/compulsive behavior, so there's probably something to look at more closely inside ourselves.

Yeah, as far as movies go, I have a hard time scheduling them. The ones I recently watched were when I was off work. And I was watching The Orville and skipped a few weeks, watching an episode last weekend. Sometimes it's hard to find even an hour.

Something else I thought recently was how does negative dissociation lead to negative thoughts? I think I had too specifically defined negative, as in it had to be dark or violent thoughts. But I think it's more like negative in that those thought loops simply aren't in your best interest, or are harmful.

Another source of negative dissociation is within yourself: daydreaming. I think to combat that, it's best to move out of the slumber fantasy content and just review your knowledge. Sometimes when I'm doing mundane things like the dishes, I will just review some things from the forum or books. A lot of interesting connections and emotions can come up that way. That seems to be one of the timeline shift effects for me, as I've been in states of awe recently. But you cannot go too far with that because your dopamine will get too high and you'll start making mistakes being lost 'on cloud 9'. Kind of like, "Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water." The higher and lower worlds should complement eachother.

We have apparently broken the grip that the Grey's have had on earth for millennia. They have been working in concert with the US. All of the technology that has been provided to the US by the Greys has been rendered useless. The U.S. has pulled the plug on the Chemtrail program, so I am told.

A new timeline for sure.
Welcome to the new age!

Since the C's and Laura both mentioned ancestors, I have been doing some digging and researching on them. James Hastings massive volumes "Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics" has some very interesting articles, and so does Mircea Eliade "Encyclopedia of Religion". I am mainly focused on how to contact them and utilize their knowledge for my/our common good, since the C's has stated that they are us in the past.

Both of my grandparent's have passed long time ago in Poland. Both were great to me, due to circumstances of harsh living in Poland my grandfather was an alcoholic. The very night he passed away, he told his family members that he was living with, that he sees many people outside waiting for him, none of them saw them but him. That night he dressed in his best suit and went to bed. He died. I live in Canada, so the night that he died, a demon came and tormented me in my sleep mode. Have always been thinking about it, and why that would happen, I loved my grandfather.

When my grandmother passed away, I was on a walk early in the morning. I felt a presence in the air, and I suddenly knew that it was her coming to say goodbye to me. So I started to talk aloud telling her about when I was little and good times we used to have going mushroom picking etc, etc. Then I said goodbye to her. I came home and told my family that my grandmother has passed and that I just said goodbye to her. That evening we got a phone cal from Poland telling us that she died that morning at 6. And that was the time that she came to say goodbye.

Over the years, I have been puzzling over the differences of circumstances of their passing. One scary, and the other peaceful and full of emotion.

Maybe it has to do with the "hyperkinetic sensate" the Cs talked in a session about transition 3 to 4 D ?

I'm so confused about all what I read about timeline merging, other densities, it's so difficult to get out years of cartesian conditionning.

The first time I read the Wave serie, it was as though I read a science-fiction book!! It was so incredible and far from my everyday life. I then took conscious that I'm very ignorant, that I was in a rosy world (monde de bisounours, I mean but don't know how to say it in english).

And now, reading this thread makes me feel it closer. I'm thankfull to you all for this knowledge. Without it, I would be crushed.

Since many days, I feel very uncomfortable, I can't figure out what.

Nature, I do not know what it was. It did not feel like I was in any kind of altered or paranormal state, just very alarmed and in freeze/flight/fight mode. I can add that I had a strange feeling that if I tried I could open that door, even though it looked locked, but that I shouldn't, that I would regret seeing what was on the other side.

As for having recent weird perceptions, I've noticed in the past week or so that I'm more sensible to "energy leaks", be it diet, social interactions (introvert here, INTP and Enneagram 5 if that helps), dissociation, negative thoughts etc. Not that the energy leaks increased, but that I'm more aware of their effects. That keeping a clear head and a clear heart is VERY difficult, and that all the small things indeed muddy the picture.

Related to that, there were recently a couple of instances of a kind of "shift" in perception. The last occurrence, which was clearer, went like this: I was working for hours on dealing with the forum, really concentrating on it, and I had no noticeable energy leaks that day. But then I slouched, ate something that I shouldn't because it was ready on the fridge and I began to ruminate about money problems and thinking I shouldn't be wasting so much time here. Just as I was leaving the kitchen I got a "shift", subtle but noticeable. As if before the shift I appeared to be in a more open and positive state, the world felt a little brighter and lighter, and after I was in a more contractile and negative state, the world seemed a little bit darker and heavier. It is not that I was happy then sad, it was subtle. The crazy thing is that the impression was that the world itself had changed, even if only a little bit, but that little bit felt really important in its ramifications. The notion of coexisting timelines immediately came to mind, as if I had just "stepped" from a better and new one to a worse and old one. It literally gave me pause, as I stood there for a moment trying to apprehend what had just happened.

I had a dream a bit prior to the session, I was in a classroom full of strangers and each person were given a unique sheet of paper with a very specific symbol painted in black that was supposed to represent their unicity. Each were beautiful, and I was really curious to know mine. When the teacher came to me, I had two! I was the only one to receive two, it was strange. It represented two symmetric parts of a sort of leaf, and when joined together, multiple colors filled the blanks inside to form a unique, colorful and beautiful leaf.

That was an interesting dream Starshine, especially in light of Ark's two caps and the merging of timelines into a better one.

I will write more details in another thread but in summary I am in the process of being released from an unhealthy, draining, and now physically violent and dangerous marriage to a narcissist. It is a fluid situation but the narcissist is out of my home but not out of my life yet. In the short time we have been separated I can feel my energy, sanity, and assertiveness returning with a newfound sense of freedom to be.

What a difficult situation, seeker2seer. It is already a great thing that you no longer have to share a home with the narcissist. Having your energy and discernment back will be of great use in fully resolving the situation. As you mentioned physical violence, please be extra careful. I've seen domestic violence up close and it is a horrible, hearbreaking thing. I hope you will soon be able to set yourself completely free from the clutch of the narcissist. I'm sure others here will be able to offer you valuable advice.

I did that a few years back with bushcraft and outdoors types of videos. I think it was feeding a lack of security, and I never did much with those skills other than buy a few things.

Same here with anything from politics to quantum physics. I became a youtube junkie. My original intention was to learn something but I eventually noticed that many times I wasn't even paying that much attention, I was just daydreaming while pretending to do something useful.

Yeah, as far as movies go, I have a hard time scheduling them. The ones I recently watched were when I was off work. And I was watching The Orville and skipped a few weeks, watching an episode last weekend. Sometimes it's hard to find even an hour.

When I look back through my life I'm kind of horrified by the countless hours watching movies and series since I was a kid. Some are really good with a great story and, like good literature, I don't think they need to be completely dismissed as just negative dissociation. Like Scottie said, we all need some "down time". But more than that, IMHO, I think good stories can actually teach us something and be mediums for positive messages. Well, humanity had bards, troubadours and storytellers since forever, right? But like the other degeneracies we see around us, most movies and tv, and I suppose literature too, seems either innocuous or plainly detrimental to our psyche. And hearing someone tell a good story seems better than reading it which in turn seems better than watching a show about it. It must be quite an experience to listen to a skilled storyteller recite the Odyssey from memory.

Btw, I liked some of the Orville's story lines and tender moments, which was surprising given that the show comes from the man behind the crass fest that is Family Guy. But I was suspicious of all the SJW themes they tackle.

Something else I thought recently was how does negative dissociation lead to negative thoughts? I think I had too specifically defined negative, as in it had to be dark or violent thoughts. But I think it's more like negative in that those thought loops simply aren't in your best interest, or are harmful.

Those are interesting points, 3DStudent. I am also grappling with them. Some thoughts: first, the content itself of whatever we use for dissociation certainly counts. For instance, years ago there was a show about a serial killer, Hannibal I believe. I simply couldn't watch it anymore because of all the gore. A shock moment is fine, but there was no good reason to keep looking at dismembered bodies. More insidious examples would be shows full of emasculated men where masculine virtues are portrayed as inappropriate, laughable or dangerous. They might look cute and harmless but I don't think the message being conveyed is positive.

Just as reading a lot about something will make your mind gravitate around it, dissociating with a repeating theme will have the same effect, osit. And the "agenda of the day" is replicated throughout all the media, from news to cartoons, so we get bombarded by the same themes from all around. I believe that is one way to get to negative thoughts.

But there is also how we watch/read/listen to something. My perception has been that, If I'm vigilant and paying attention, I'm not actually letting the ideas in, I'm in some way vetting what is ok and what is not. But that is not usually what I do when truly dissociating, I'm actually looking for the opposite, something that will take my mind away and into the story. This is, I think, when we are most vulnerable to whatever is being conveyed.

I remembered this exchange which is quite pertinent:

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

Q: (Ark) So, uh, I will tell a story about this “using all your senses”. A few days ago, I went out and I almost had an accident. I was driving on the interior peripherique - on the lane that was closest to the middle. There are three lanes. There was a guy behind me who was very unhappy that I was driving only 90kmh. He was swaying from left to right, trying to get past me and I could see it in the rear-view mirror. I looked to the right and realized I cannot do anything, because there was a car. I could see it.

So, I stayed. After about two minutes, you know, the one behind me again starts to act impatient behind me. But then, I look in the mirror again and the car to the right is gone. So I figure he must have moved somewhere else. Then I started to do {Ark makes descriptive hand gestures showing his driving maneuver} – only the car was there exactly in the right angle [to be in the blind spot.] But, uh, he was a young guy and he was fast. He steps on the brakes – and nothing happened, you see? I usually do not do such things. I was thinking very fast and that he must be gone, but I was not 100% sure. So, I should have waited until I was 100% sure. So, of course nothing happened, he just got upset.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) But I would say that everybody needs a panoramic retro-mirror.

A: Yes.

Interesting session, especially the hats. The night before I read this session my tablet did something strange, I was trading crypto currency, fully logged in and regularly refreshing the browser to get the latest price on my account. All of sudden the page jumped back to the height of the cyrpto bubble in January 2018. The address window displayed the same address, it wasn't a saved or cached file, it also had me as being logged in at that time so for a brief moment I was rich!! I took a screen shot and refreshed it and it went back to the current date and I was no where near as wealthy! All other tabs displayed the current date. Have tried to duplicate since but to no avail. Could this be a time merge?

Back
Top Bottom