Session 18 September 2021

And there is no doubt the push to get the country vaccinated has turned into an absolute frenzy. We have the PM making statements like " the virus is actively hunting the unvaccinated so be safe and get vaccinated"
What i read is "the government is actively hunting the unvaccinated so be kind and obey"

Got one personal situation I have at this moment that I would like to share, if any here has advise, idea, comment, do not hesitate to respond. As i dont want to create too much noise here, and as it's a very temporary situation, i put the following under "spoiler" mode.

I have my godchild who is 19 and starting his 2nd year of high studies (university) here in belgium. He follows his father's path in term of handling his studies by "make the most of going out and drinking" between students, and as he was baptized (student baptem) previous year, he decided to join the baptem commity (as his father did) which will lead him to even more going out.. On the other hand, my brother (his father) is someone much pragmatic and with a strong rigor, i mean, when he decided that it's time to stop going out and time to study, he was 100% dedicated in this, and he succeeded in all his studies often with a "good" or "very good" mention each years. What i mean is that he was able to go from one extreme to another, like if this was his way to balance his life, and he seem to immitate also this behaviour.

Now the problem with my godson is that it's the start of the new year for him, which means for a student a lot of going out, laughing and drinking, and even if i hired him during 1 month to prepare him about, to make him understand that he may face pression to get vaccinated, he's slowly coming back on what he said during this month. As we spent many time together working during this month, i used part of this time to show him some video, or to make him read some articles, news, and discuss about with him, this was during July/August and he told me something like "i'll never take this shit". But now, hey, here's the real test, and the pression is high for him, because all (or almost all, but it's more than 90%) of his friends (or better say "outing and drinking buddies) were already jabbed, but most important is that they officially started the vaccination pass here in belgium, and what he fears the most is kinda being rejected and being prevented to go out because he's not jabbed and does not have the pass !

At least, my brother, who much changed his mind about this whole stuff these last 18 months, also recommends him not to get the jab, and to wait. I was wondering what remains of the (real) responsibilities of the parents with a child or better say a young adult (but who is still at 100% dependent on the material/money side) and what is not anymore ? Sure it's a transition period where the old child or young adult starts to decide for him/her, but it's also the role of the parents (and I would say that I have a role to play as i seriously take my role of parrain) to protect their child until a certain stage, or age.
My default answer would be that as long as the child is not financially independent you keep a certain level of responsibility, which means to me a certain level of authority, and i would not care about the law stating that at 18y old such young adults are responsible persons, even less nowodays with how they rendered a majority of the youth whose brain became like jelly mainly helped by the new technologies (mainly smartphones, the new youngs drug). What i see is that the actual young people of this age (from 16 to 20+) are like a long-time prepared lunch for some bad energies on earth (not to mention 4D STS) and that ... the meal is ready to be eaten, or it's currently being eaten, looking at the high pourcentage of young people who did not figure out at all that they are victim of a long prepared plan, and really bad and nasty one, no, all they have in mind is to go out and have fun ... which is normal and natural ...during normal times, but not now, not at this moment, and that's the excuse i give me to insist more than i would normally do.

Do am i right to do all i can, considering all the facts (his free will, his age, my responsibiity ( godson), the "timing" in regard to actual situation and what is coming soon, ...) ? By "all i can" i mean of course doing it smartly, or at least trying to, in order to maintain discussion ... which is a little bit like walking on eggs.

At least i have him on telegram, he connects a few time a week. I send him some information, not too much to avoid flooding him. I strongly understand his situation and often repeat him to resist and be patient, and that the most difficult part is playing now. On his side, he's giving some arguments which i completely understand from his point of view, but it's like if he forget half or more of all what he learnt/saw/concluded only 2 months before, like if he was unable to ponder the enormity of the danger to take the vaccine in regard to just being in measure to ensure to go out (and drink, have fun and do natural things for a young which could be summarized by socializing).
And with what we know at this right moment, that the vaccination will soon stop and that a period of real mayhem is going to "explode", the advise to wait & resist is even more important.

Sorry if it's a mix of thoughts not well ordered. Just that I was wondering recently about the balance I should adopt between, in one way, respecting my godson free will, and in the other way, doing what I can (or this could be read by doing what i'm allowed to do from my position and his age) in order to support him so he can better resist and wait, as i think that things are going to unfold now very rapidly.

Note at least that if he informs me now that he got jabbed, i'll not blame myself, nor will scold him, i get used to accept what was done, so, it's in a way worrying me, and in another way it's not. I wrote in a previous post +/- 1 month before, I read a recent passage from Castaneda where don Juan said that for people you love you can insist (in summary, or you can insist more than usual), so do i, i want to avoid him to be on the food tray.

If I could, I would like to draw your attention to the words used by the Cassiopaeans. They often used phrases like "soon" etc. and now they say that hoof was already heard. assuming that their last "serious" warning against changes was about a year before the beginning of strong problems in the world, then if we recalculated the time interval for the word "soon" in the form in which we use it, this hoof would mean an event that will occur about 10 times faster, so probably within up to two months after the warning. Recently, this line of thought has come to my mind. What do you think about it?

What i read is "the government is actively hunting the unvaccinated so be kind and obey"

Got one personal situation I have at this moment that I would like to share, if any here has advise, idea, comment, do not hesitate to respond. As i dont want to create too much noise here, and as it's a very temporary situation, i put the following under "spoiler" mode.

I have my godchild who is 19 and starting his 2nd year of high studies (university) here in belgium. He follows his father's path in term of handling his studies by "make the most of going out and drinking" between students, and as he was baptized (student baptem) previous year, he decided to join the baptem commity (as his father did) which will lead him to even more going out.. On the other hand, my brother (his father) is someone much pragmatic and with a strong rigor, i mean, when he decided that it's time to stop going out and time to study, he was 100% dedicated in this, and he succeeded in all his studies often with a "good" or "very good" mention each years. What i mean is that he was able to go from one extreme to another, like if this was his way to balance his life, and he seem to immitate also this behaviour.

Now the problem with my godson is that it's the start of the new year for him, which means for a student a lot of going out, laughing and drinking, and even if i hired him during 1 month to prepare him about, to make him understand that he may face pression to get vaccinated, he's slowly coming back on what he said during this month. As we spent many time together working during this month, i used part of this time to show him some video, or to make him read some articles, news, and discuss about with him, this was during July/August and he told me something like "i'll never take this shit". But now, hey, here's the real test, and the pression is high for him, because all (or almost all, but it's more than 90%) of his friends (or better say "outing and drinking buddies) were already jabbed, but most important is that they officially started the vaccination pass here in belgium, and what he fears the most is kinda being rejected and being prevented to go out because he's not jabbed and does not have the pass !

At least, my brother, who much changed his mind about this whole stuff these last 18 months, also recommends him not to get the jab, and to wait. I was wondering what remains of the (real) responsibilities of the parents with a child or better say a young adult (but who is still at 100% dependent on the material/money side) and what is not anymore ? Sure it's a transition period where the old child or young adult starts to decide for him/her, but it's also the role of the parents (and I would say that I have a role to play as i seriously take my role of parrain) to protect their child until a certain stage, or age.
My default answer would be that as long as the child is not financially independent you keep a certain level of responsibility, which means to me a certain level of authority, and i would not care about the law stating that at 18y old such young adults are responsible persons, even less nowodays with how they rendered a majority of the youth whose brain became like jelly mainly helped by the new technologies (mainly smartphones, the new youngs drug). What i see is that the actual young people of this age (from 16 to 20+) are like a long-time prepared lunch for some bad energies on earth (not to mention 4D STS) and that ... the meal is ready to be eaten, or it's currently being eaten, looking at the high pourcentage of young people who did not figure out at all that they are victim of a long prepared plan, and really bad and nasty one, no, all they have in mind is to go out and have fun ... which is normal and natural ...during normal times, but not now, not at this moment, and that's the excuse i give me to insist more than i would normally do.

Do am i right to do all i can, considering all the facts (his free will, his age, my responsibiity ( godson), the "timing" in regard to actual situation and what is coming soon, ...) ? By "all i can" i mean of course doing it smartly, or at least trying to, in order to maintain discussion ... which is a little bit like walking on eggs.

At least i have him on telegram, he connects a few time a week. I send him some information, not too much to avoid flooding him. I strongly understand his situation and often repeat him to resist and be patient, and that the most difficult part is playing now. On his side, he's giving some arguments which i completely understand from his point of view, but it's like if he forget half or more of all what he learnt/saw/concluded only 2 months before, like if he was unable to ponder the enormity of the danger to take the vaccine in regard to just being in measure to ensure to go out (and drink, have fun and do natural things for a young which could be summarized by socializing).
And with what we know at this right moment, that the vaccination will soon stop and that a period of real mayhem is going to "explode", the advise to wait & resist is even more important.

Sorry if it's a mix of thoughts not well ordered. Just that I was wondering recently about the balance I should adopt between, in one way, respecting my godson free will, and in the other way, doing what I can (or this could be read by doing what i'm allowed to do from my position and his age) in order to support him so he can better resist and wait, as i think that things are going to unfold now very rapidly.

Note at least that if he informs me now that he got jabbed, i'll not blame myself, nor will scold him, i get used to accept what was done, so, it's in a way worrying me, and in another way it's not. I wrote in a previous post +/- 1 month before, I read a recent passage from Castaneda where don Juan said that for people you love you can insist (in summary, or you can insist more than usual), so do i, i want to avoid him to be on the food tray.

It's true that 19 is young, and young men tend to mature a bit more slowly, but he's not a child anymore. Thanks to the information you gave him, he has more knowledge than most to make his choice, and live by it. I know that's sounds cold, but if things go kaflooey in the coming months, the youngs won't have much of a youth. They will have to mature very quickly. So giving him information while reassure him that you're on his side no matter what, is the best you can do.IMHO

If I could, I would like to draw your attention to the words used by the Cassiopaeans. They often used phrases like "soon" etc. and now they say that hoof was already heard. assuming that their last "serious" warning against changes was about a year before the beginning of strong problems in the world, then if we recalculated the time interval for the word "soon" in the form in which we use it, this hoof would mean an event that will occur about 10 times faster, so probably within up to two months after the warning. Recently, this line of thought has come to my mind. What do you think about it?
Interesting.

I appreciate your analysis.
We all want to know the time frame so that we can do whatever it is we should already be doing. I am no exception.

I think you have done your best and at 19 young adults are seeking to make independent decisions for themselves. Yes must be difficult and you have impressed your concern on him. He will have to decide and think for himself as in practice you can’t stop him anyway.
I don’t have kids so my perspective comes from listening to a good friend with a 19 year old son. Her son is similar to your Godson, he’s a great young man a bit wild and learning to deal with the consequences of his own actions. She has given him all the information to care for his own health and best education to make intelligent decisions that she and her husband (a great father and role model also) possibly could. She has to let him go and just now be available if needed.

My own father has taken the step of disowning my two half sisters, saying that he will never be in contact with them ever again now that they have been vaccinated. This is another option and a terrible one, how does that help anything? It doesn’t it is even more destructive than a vaccine. Do remember that ultimately it is self-awareness and knowledge that determines an individuals outcomes. So he is not necessarily completely lost if he decides to get vaccinated.

[...]
(Pierre) I'm trying to reconcile the AD timeline of history and the BP timeline, ice cores and dendrochronology. There seems to be one matching marker at 536 AD - a year without summer, very cold, very bad weather - seemingly matching the 1500 BP mark with a converging cooling all over the planet revealed by ice cores and tree rings. So my question is: Is it a real match?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?
Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?
Q: (Pierre) Wow. It means there's no late or middle Roman Empire!
Q: (Pierre) Everything is collapsing. Yes, yes, yes. It's all gone. That's what we thought.

(L) And documents were faked to fill in the gap.
(Niall) Fake emperors and stuff.
(Joe) If there's a kind of rough mirror in this go-round, first Caesar and then a Dark Ages and collapse... And then in our era, a close match might be JFK as this era's Caesar. 1963. Plus 70 years is 2033.
(Pierre) Oh, I see what you mean.
(Niall) So 70 years after Caesar's death. So it's 44 BC. What's 44 + 70? So it's right after the fall, kaboom, it's gone. In fact, Paul didn't live very long.
(Pierre) Kaboom, and you transition to the Justinian plague.
(L) So in other words, Paul was right: the end of the world WAS coming?
Q: (Pierre) And the 2 or 3 missing centuries after the Justinian plague, they were not made up. They were there, but there was nothing going on because everybody was dead!
(L) Yeah, 90% death rate in the archaeology around Rome.
(Joe) Does that mean that JFK and Laura are this era's Caesar and Paul? [laughter]
(L) Oh, stop it! [laughter]
(Joe) Well, answer the question!
A: Silly!
Q: (Joe) Silly? That means yes.
(Niall) But when was the Jewish War then? And Josephus? That would have to be AFTER the collapse...
(Joe) Where's your Jewish War, Laura?
(L) I don't think there was a Jewish War.
(Joe) Somebody could have just been writing a fairytale...
(L) There was stuff going on at that time, like rebellion, but... Sorting out that MESS would be a labor of Hercules. I mean, Hercules was asked to clean the Augean stables. He was not asked to refill them. [laughter]
(Joe) All those events can be... I mean, you take events that happened in our recent history and you imagine someone chronicling that, you could expand that out over a long period of time. The amount of stuff that has happened if you took discrete events over the past 20 years, you could expand those out over a long period of time if you want.
(L) Sure. You could just write stuff and make some editorial changes, add stuff, re-use stories, and... I mean, look what I found that happened with Gregory of Tours vs. the Eastern Empire records. The whole history of Gregory of Tours fits into a slot that is completely blank in the records of the Eastern Empire. It's as though they stole that material and used it to write his history. God, how many times did they do that... Alright, anybody else have any questions? I'm getting depressed. [laughter]
(Chu) I have a related one. With all this fudging of history, is it true that there was never any vulgar Latin, and the chronology as it's depicted is wrong?
Q: (L) It affects everything - EVERYTHING. It's like a falling domino. It's enough to make you want to run out of the house screaming!
[...]

I've been wondering about above remarks and answers (bolded ones especially) about 'late Roman Empire' period which (supposedly) never really happened, at least that's how I understood the discussion during the session.

From this period, there were 'allegedly' such names and events like: emperor Constantine I the Great (ruled AD 306-337) with his 'cross in the heavens' and "In Hoc Signo Vinces" motto (AD 312/313), who later summoned and organized First Council of Nicaea (AD 325) where 'first official Christian canon' was established, and also division of Roman Empire to West-East (AD 395) [all dates/years taken from 'official' historical chronology] - some of the events that shaped and heavily influenced all the human world, and Balkans region in particular, especially the division of the Empire (later on taken as a basis for the boundary of Catholic and Orthodox East-West Great Schism, AD 1054) which can be felt even today in this area.

Official story goes that the Late Roman empire started with the rule of Diocletian in AD 284, who "weakened by illness, left the imperial office on 1 May 305, and became the first Roman emperor to abdicate the position voluntarily [which was very very strange by itself, and I think unheard of before]. He lived out his retirement in his palace on the Dalmatian coast, tending to his vegetable gardens. His palace eventually became the core of the modern-day city of Split (Aspalathos) in Croatia [2nd largest city in Croatia]". This palace in Split is even nowadays called Diocletian's palace.

So, questions running in my mind being like:
Are Diocletian and Constantine fictional figures?
If so, why would anybody with any 'sense' of fabrication make up such story of voluntary emperor's abdication (first in whole Roman history up to that date)?
Why would there be a story of Constantine organizing the Council and nevertheless 20+ years after the Battle of the Milvian Bridge vs. Maxentius? Are that battle and others, i.e. civic wars, also fictional stories, fabrications?
Why is there a story about division of the Empire if there was basically no Rome at that time, i.e. no dividing was needed if Eastern emperor could rule the whole Empire (no real rival was there in the ruined West)? And why put the border there where it allegedly was, when afterwards Eastern Empire (Byzantium) would take most of the Eastern Adriatic coast under it's rule, why not immediately draw a line to include whole coast under Eastern Empire?
And so on...

Well, I'm really shocked and confused by all this info from the session, and maybe I'm just trying to 'save' something that ought to be 'thrown away'... :-/

It is interesting that the history of the planet that is discussed on this site is often from a western/European perspective.
True enough. But can you imagine this site being allowed in China?! : )

Can deepl translate Swahili or Tagalog effectively?

I am saying I think both language, censorship and the composition of the membership have a significant impact on this.

But I think anybody is free to speak from any perspective they may have once they get here. (Within the guidelines) I think that is what makes this forum a treasure.

Artemis) Is Cthulhu coming to smite people for their insolence?

A: Close
While falling asleep I found myself wandering about a probability where something weird and intimidating appears in the sky. Some celestial object that resembles octopus. Impossible to ignore or do something about it, yet mesmerising. What will I do? How will I feel? How will people around me react?

If it was a play of my imagination, it was a very vivid one.

Could this be why mid October is a vaccine deadline?
“ The Commission will draw up a portfolio of at least 10 potential COVID-19 therapeutics by October, building on the work of the newly established expert group on COVID-19 variants. The selection process will be objective and science based, with selection criteria agreed with the Member States. Since different types of products are needed for different patient populations and different stages and severity of the disease, the expert group will identify product categories and select the most promising therapeutics candidates for each category based on science based criteria.

The portfolio will contribute to the objective of having at least three new therapeutics authorised by October and possibly two more by the end of the year. The European Medicines Agency will start more rolling reviews of promising therapeutics by end-2021, subject to research and development outcomes.”

If therapies are approved and effective emergency approval of trial vaccines becomes defunct.

Last edited:
Could this be why mid October is a vaccine deadline? This was just sent to me by my husband who was talking to an exercise professional he knows in NZ.
I can’t read French so I can’t verify the information.
But this is the entire message:

DISTRIBUTE TO EVERYONE who does not want to be "vaccinated". All vaccines will no longer be justified from 20.10.2021: verified information. The European Union has approved (Press corner) 5 therapies that will be available in all hospitals in the Member States for the treatment of Covid. These therapies have been approved by a decree of the European Council (European Parliament) and will be in force from 1/10, so they will be distributed little by little around 20/10. Vaccines were approved on a “temporary experimental basis”. But since the decree will oblige to prescribe these 5 new drugs, the use of the vaccine will cease. So we understand why all the states said "between September it is necessary that ...". They already knew everything. You have to have patience. Do not accept any blackmail. Be patient. Now that ivermectin has been re-approved, there is no need for a vaccine. Great news. The Pasteur Institute recognizes the effectiveness of Ivermectin. One intake could eradicate all SARS covid-19 genetic material in some people. Read and share well.

The good news: Ivermectin is now scientifically recognized as an effective drug, in the prophylaxis and treatment of Covid-19 by researchers at the Pasteur Institute in France. The results of their studies were published in the journal EMBO Molecular Medicine on July 12, 2021, so it’s recent. Analysis of the results of other research published in the American Journal of Therapeutics strongly urges, with supporting evidence, to bridge the guidelines of health agencies and include Ivermectin as a standard of care. Macron's government knew about it ...

Be well and don’t hesitate to cheer up people who don’t want to get vaccinated
Dominique Rueff - La lettre du Docteur Rueff
Dominique Rueff - La lettre du Docteur Rueff

About the vaccine. I don't know if you read French, but from October 20, the Covid pass and vaccination will be abolished on the entire territory of the EU. A European Commission decree makes five effective drugs available, and the vaccines are said to have been "experimental and provisional."
I don't believe it. I think they're all in 100% to get everyone with the vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom