Session 18 September 2021

Hm. Today I listened to a program on the Internet TV "wRealu24" titled. "Crisis of civilization and ways out". (Sorry, I can't insert links directly from this TV's website and they are banned on YouTube for probably the 20th time). The program discusses, among others, the book "Beast-civilization over the precipice" by Marek Tomasz Chodorowski. This beast in the form of brotherhoods and various organizations, bloodlines, etc. has been implementing a plan to take over our world for thousands of years... I wrote a Post in thread 'The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!" The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?! that I understood the idea of "soul marries genetics". Listening to the program and juxtaposing the Covid vaccination with preparing bodies to receive "aliens" my mind sailed perhaps too far that I became frightened by my thoughts. These "biorobots" will be preparing, teaching AI to accept something. That's a crazy thought, isn't it?

Wstawiam po polsku, bo tłumaczenie wyszło beznadziejnie.😭
Proszę o edycję po raz ostatni 😁

Hm.
Wysłuchałem dzisiaj programu w internetowej telewizji "wRealu24" pt. "Kryzys cywilizacji i drogi wyjścia".
(Przepraszam, nie umiem wstawić linków bezpośrednio ze strony tej telewizji a na YouTube mają bana po raz chyba dwudziesty).
W programie omawiana jest m.in. książka "Bestia-cywilizacja nad przepaścią" autor Marek Tomasz Chodorowski.
Owa bestia w postaci bractw i różnych organizacji, linie krwi itd. realizuje od tysięcy lat plan przejęcia naszego świata...
Pisałem wątku Post in thread 'The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!' The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!, że zrozumiałem ideę "dusza poślubia genetykę". Słuchając programu i zestawiając szczepienia Covid z przygotowywaniem ciał na przyjęcie "obcych" mój umysł popłyną chyba za daleko, że aż się przestraszyłem swoich myśli. Te "bioroboty" będą przygotowywać, uczyć SI do przyjęcia czegoś.
To szalona myśl, prawda?

@ ziutek, a translation to English would be appropriate here, please

So, uncle Joe B. says the internet is under cyber attack. Hasn't blamed the usual suspects Russia or China. All of the "conspiracy" videos don't work. Road traffic is way down around Courtenay since Thursday. Just reading the signs. What's next?

At least this site works still. Probably not a threat yet because not that many people worldwide use it on a regular basis. Where have the people gone? Traffic has been increasing steadily here over the past 8 years, Now, not so much, noticeably less.

Well there was some interesting early October stuff today! Still not sure what to make of the Facebook downtime. Could be them doing it to push how powerful they are and why we need them, or it could be an actual attack.

Maybe the mid October (Oct 15) concern is more of an inflection point than an actual event?

What are the thoughts on the Spartacus letter?

I think the SPARTACUS LETTER is absolutely brilliant !!

It nails everything important down about the Plandemic, of what is scientifically, medically and politically of importance (from a 3D perspective).

I was mighty impressed over the inner works behind and in this Plandemic: how the SARS-CoV-2 works and relates, how Covid-19 works and how it doesn't, the molecular components, and how people where deliberately mistreated, how the virus likely was tampered with - and that it in essence is a blood vessel disease (extreme inflammatory).

I also recognize a lot from Dr Stephanie Seneff in there as well other big shots, who have been trying to tell the public, of what is going on medically/scientifically. Another remarkable example in the Spartacus letter was, how the FDA actually tried to get NAC off the shelves in the US ! Antioxidants are indeed playing an important key roll against Covid-19 !

I recommend everyone to read the Spartacus letter.

I got two copies of the letter. (Apparently they are scrubbing the internet and it get's increasingly different to get a hold of it) One is the original Spartacus letter, including all the links to everything he is writing about. And a second pdf where the links are easier to read because they are in blue underlined and optically better organized.

Attachments

• 2021-10-05 • COVID-19 - The Spartacus Letter (V2-2020-09-28).pdf
    574.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 2021-10-05 • SpartacusLinks.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 46

It nails everything important down about the Plandemic, of what is scientifically, medically and politically of importance (from a 3D perspective).

I was mighty impressed over the inner works behind and in this Plandemic: how the SARS-CoV-2 works and relates, how Covid-19 works and how it doesn't, the molecular components, and how people where deliberately mistreated, how the virus likely was tampered with - and that it in essence is a blood vessel disease (extreme inflammatory).

I also recognize a lot from Dr Stephanie Seneff in there as well other big shots, who have been trying to tell the public, of what is going on medically/scientifically. Another remarkable example in the Spartacus letter was, how the FDA actually tried to get NAC off the shelves in the US ! Antioxidants are indeed playing an important key roll against Covid-19 !

I got two copies of the letter. (Apparently they are scrubbing the internet and it get's increasingly different to get a hold of it) One is the original Spartacus letter, including all the links to everything he is writing about. And a second pdf where the links are easier to read because they are in blue underlined and optically better organized.
Thank you for the pdf attachements.

I am very depressed from May. The first thing is, I did stop to smoke, which can have a influence, but not so long. I was glad for this session because I also have knot in my stomach. The current world I see now, is not a place that I want to live in.

I really do hope that the change will happen now, and if I check out, then that is also OK.

Thank for al the comments. I do see there is other people who feel the same.

Thank you for the links.
It will come in handy. My daughter may have problems with "racial/religious" segregation in college.
Because early on they divide students on the basis- vaccinated without masks and unvaccinated with masks.
She has reported these problems to an organization of lawyers:
and they set about clarifying the problem. It's good to have research like this on hand.

Thank you for the links.
It will come in handy. My daughter may have problems with "racial/religious" segregation in college.
Because early on they divide students on the basis- vaccinated without masks and unvaccinated with masks.
She has reported these problems to an organization of lawyers:
and they set about clarifying the problem. It's good to have research like this on hand.
It's also on SOTT:

So glad to have gotten back here to see this session! Adding my thanks and a donation which have been meaning to add for more than a week now.

It's been busy time. I've felt I have to get our small household prepared for some event that would cause the grid to go down for as long as 9 months. My thought was much less explosive in a way than a fleet of comets, it was an EMP, at first I thought solar, as Suspicous Observers reported a kill shot going out the other side of the sun earlier this summer. Then reading and listening more to some strategically hip people on China, it could be a move of that type, but an intentional EMP. That with military magzine saying Chinese soldiers were in training manoevres in a northern State of the USA and the object of their training was an American village! The fact that Canada has an agreement with China that Chinese military can deploy on Canadian soil without notifying local authorities came to awareness over the last year, also. Signed by P.M. Harper. The law said their military could deploy to protect Chinese assets. However, these are pretty mundane compared to the subject matter of this Session!

I also notice a change in vaxxed people. A few of the people however have risen back up. So I can see why boosters are the solution, as over a few months I see the engagement with the world bouncing back. Some people came back quicker than others. Very glad to see the comment on yes, people can overcome the effects of this needlecraft as a friend calls it.

The C's and Laura, and the crew, I feel such a joy no matter what the predicament discussed because of that kind of blazing light... reaching for the words of why information on extinction level events can leave me feeling, 'yeah, I am here with you all! Bring it on!'.

I don't know why, and this might just be wishful thinking, but I don't think that the S will HTF any time soon.
Things are going to get more difficult in the coming months and more so in the next few years, but I think we're still a rather long ways away from total collapse.

In the meantime, circumstances may change significantly to ameliorate the negative events that are surely coming.

I guess it's partly because I can't see how I can continue living my life effectively believing that it's all about to come crashing down. If it happens, fine, but I have to keep going with what I'm doing now and hope that I'll have enough time to see my plans come to fruition and allow me to set myself up for success in whatever is about to come.

@dredger

Maybe you should put the empty space in quotation marks. Because empty...well it is not strictly empty considering that it is the density of material and its state.

On the other hand, maybe you have to consider this taking as an example what was said in this session:

Consider this, the interaction that takes place in the solar system displaces by far the idea of a single object fragmenting, which seems more typical of the image that Hollywood would present to us.

Watching and seeing also means reading and listening ;-)
A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

For those interested in this subject, I would refer to Alan F. Alford's works since he was a chief promoter of the ancient gods as warring planets meme. See: Alan F. Alford - Wikipedia

As regards the interaction of Mars with Earth, this made me recall a book I read years ago called 'The Mars-Earth Wars' by Donald W Patten and Samuel R Windsor, first published in 1996. I don't know if Pierre has read it and quoted from it - apologies if you have. However, for those who may be interested, it is still available on the internet at The Mars-Earth Wars, by Patten and Windsor or The Mars-Earth Wars, by Patten and Windsor. The book also brings Venus into the equation - so Laura might be wrong when she questioned the C's assertion that Venus had brought around the cessation of work at Baalbek in Lebanon. Laura thought it might have been a large comet instead - although you could argue that Venus was in one sense a large comet as it had originated in another solar system and been steered into ours by its ineraction with the cometary cluster.

(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?

A: Yes. Close.

This session is without a doubt quite intense and informative! Having access to this kind of information is certainly something to be very grateful for during these chaotic times. :hug2::flowers:

As for the mention of 15th of October, just wanted to bring up some of the things that said astrologer Svetlana Dragan. She and her recent forecasts are mentioned in this thread. What she said is particularly interesting because in her case astrology appears to be only a tool, and it looks like she has a fair grasp of various patterns in geopolitics, or patterns of human and cosmic connection.

She actually reminded me of Georgia Le Carre and her novels, because while Dragan is being very diplomatic and everything is indeed being explained as part of astrological movements, it's possible to note that there is probably twice as much that she doesn't say.

In any case, many of the things are mentioned in the thread, but if you know Russian, you can hear her talk here. She also mentions that PTB are in a hurry and they don't have much time left. They know the changes are coming.

Regarding the upcoming changes, she also mentions end of October-November, that this is when things will begin in earnest. What she also mentions is next year's April. Apparently according to her at that time we may find ourselves in a quite different reality. Nothing too new agy, or anything of a sort. As if off hand, while being careful with her delivery, she mentioned that we may see things that may appear as magic. In her previous interview she already mentioned strange things in the skies. This goes together with chaotic changes in weather and our current way of living.

For example, she shared that many ask her opinion about their children's studies. Should they go to this or that university. And her answer is usually very gentle, but she still tries to tell the parents that we are going to face such changes, that there may be no real point in contemplating such long term plans. As she puts it, we are at the point that it's quite probable that the child won't be able to finish the degree. Or people in general won't be able to maintain the same life routine in the way they were used to until now.

According to her, now it's time to spend more time contemplating our personal interaction with the Universe or God, because our approach toward what comes will determine our experience of it.

It's possible that she is aware of this forum or Laura's works, and it's also possible that she is indeed an example of people who get it, and share their understanding or interpretation through their own perceptual filter.

Well, we certainly don't need to wait too long before things are supposed to become really interesting! 😅

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom